It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
this was posted on another topic

but where he was taking his Ph.D. course, the university has been ordered not to talk to the media, same with the staff there on campus.. they even took down the website for the department he was working in ..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
WHOAAAAAAAA

what about the scene 1:10min....where hes on the chair next to a skeleton...remind you of this??
they even added the glass of drink!!

edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

but where he was taking his Ph.D. course, the university has been ordered not to talk to the media, same with the staff there on campus.. they even took down the website for the department he was working in ..
I posted that in here earlier with a link to it i found that strange cause it was the neurology site specifically

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Read more: www.abc15.com...

That's close enough for me... she thought he could do something like that and it indicates a past history of some sort of "issue"

edit on 23-7-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

They asked if she was the mother of Holmes. She answered they had the right person.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I wondered about the vacant parking as well. Thought maybe it's an area most don't park at, or know is there, most park by the entrance.

I'm not sure about that particular theater, but many I've been to, people do park in the back to avoid front lot and lobby traffic and have an easy out after the movie. As much planning as he did, I don't think that spot was coincidental and to make sure he had it, I feel he would have parked there earlier in the day? IDK just a thought.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Glass of drink. I don't know what that is or what it means. I know I'm drinking.

But, it's like totally amazes me how some people can find the information so fast. Especially with the similarities.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

WHOAAAAAAAA

This is too wacked out for even me dudes.

Specifically Lil Wayne and the Illuminati. Not saying I believe all this but wow, the similarities are insane. Or, maybe it's someone just seeing the similarities but it's not there. The mind like playing tricks.

You got to watch the video and the similarities, along with the numerology in this video.

That is just too freaky.

Amazing how some people can find so much in so little time.

OMG!

they have been indoctrinating us for many years but they were subtly,

Now they are bold.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Dallsgoldbug weighs in again!

If the Aurora Colorado Shooting was real then why are all the actors there?

This is for all those that follow DGB! I follow just because it is interesting. Some of his profiling is almost indisputable. Others, not so much.

What do you guys think of this?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Glass of drink. I don't know what that is or what it means. I know I'm drinking.

But, it's like totally amazes me how some people can find the information so fast. Especially with the similarities.

is that supposed to be fresh prince and jazzy jeff???????

from the song summertime......thats the only time iv seen that sort of scene....
the glass on the table...same as at 1:10 in waynes video

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Read more: www.abc15.com...

That's close enough for me... she thought he could do something like that and it indicates a past history of some sort of "issue"

They asked if she was the mother of Holmes. She answered they had the right person.

Fair enough. Her comment can be read either way, I suppose. We will just have to wait and see how it all plays out, I think that we can both agree that no one has all the details and what details we do have (especially those printed in the beginning) could easily be incorrect, supposition and/or misleading. I do believe that we will see a history of mental/social/emotional issue of some sort come out though... but to what degree his mother or those around him knew of it, remains to be seen.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd0Fengland

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I posted that in here earlier with a link to it i found that strange cause it was the neurology site specifically

I was getting ready to check out his studies and what they may have been experimenting with, guess we could try other universities.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

They are holdi9ng a press conference now with the school faculty. here

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
He had to have had some previous experience with that theatre, which leads more to the premeditated aspect. I have been to the theatre many times locally, and I couldn't tell you where that one door lead, in regards to being theatre 9.

He had to have done his homework. It was a midnight premire, so how would he know ahead of time to park his car outside that particular door?

Don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly, but hope you get what I'm saying.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Did you know that while JAMES HOLMES [supposedly was shooting up the theater] at that SAME TIME, KELLY HOLMES was lighting the OLYMPIC TORCH in LONDON.

ODDS in that.

I have heard of coincidences but after watching that youtube video. Seems this kid is just a patsy now.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

thank you
I wish I could hear the questions.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Did you know that while JAMES HOLMES [supposedly was shooting up the theater] at that SAME TIME, KELLY HOLMES was lighting the OLYMPIC TORCH in LONDON.

ODDS in that.

I have heard of coincidences but after watching that youtube video. Seems this kid is just a patsy now.

Was it the same time? Exactly? So like 720am?

Really?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't see a conspiracy here..............just a lunatic too able to by dangerous
weapons legally!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

is that supposed to be fresh prince and jazzy jeff???????

from the song summertime......thats the only time iv seen that sort of scene....
the glass on the table...same as at 1:10 in waynes video

Yeah, that's what I first associated it with as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum (brand new, actually), but I've been following this particular thread closely and lurking on the site for about a year and a half. Anyway, in regards to the roommate stuff, I was watching HLN and when they were interviewing the neighbor *snip* about almost going into the apartment to tell him to turn down the music, she stated "I thought about peering my head in there and I had my hand on the door handle, and just yelling at them to say hey, turn it down." Did anyone else catch this? Sorry in advance if this has already been pointed out.
edit on 7/24/2012 by maria_stardust because: Removed the name of a private individual.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That video seems a blatant mockery towards human life and an exhibition of their diabolic plans.

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join