It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Allegedly he mentioned to the Police that he had taken 100mg of Vicodin when he was arrested.

This suggests to me that he has been taken Vicodin for some time.

Since he's been arrested i doubt he's been able to pop his pills and is possibly in withdrawal.

I don't know about withdrawal. Usually that would make a person overly stimulated, agitated and jumpy.

Is Viicodin a drug that causes dependency?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
I wonder if there are any people around with the gift of empathic-visual-recognition or something of the like that could tell us what they 'feel' when looking at him during the trial. Maybe they would be able to psychically sense whether he was highly sedated or what might be going through his mind. Some people are just really good at reading faces..

Maybe they made a mistake in letting the court room be video taped. Maybe they thought 'no one would possibly be able to tell that we doped him up because they will be too fueled by rage to see our master plan'. We should take advantage of that..
edit on 23-7-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

I do have psychic abilities and I am trained in telling drug use and mental health issues from appearance, because in a previous employment, lots of people's lives depended on it.

My 'assessment' is that he is undoubtably under the influence of drugs, possibly sedatives, could also possible be detoxing from a mixture of other drugs, is both high and his body is very tired, he isn't entirely sure of his environment and his mind isn't completely 'there' (possibly due to the drug situation or other) to comprehend the words being said, that said his mind appears to be working overtime to get a grip on reality but couldn't.

My psychic feeling as to his emotions is that he feels trapped inside and bewildered, empty and confused.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by zatara

You are probably right but...what I mean is an excuse for the authorities to thighten the control on the people. You know...to take over the country from within.

Always.

Yes always...

sec line...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Please don't beat me up over this because I don't mean this to indicate anything like I don't want him to get full justice and whatever penalties the evidence warrants, but the footage from that hearing is one of the sadder things I've watched in my life.

My gawd...it's just really really heartbreaking. You'd think it couldn't get any sadder than 12 people dead and many more wounded and traumatized (for the rest of their lives), but just the reality of a life with endless possibilities being cast away for some sick, violent, and unfathomable "mission" of harm or protest or whatever the hell this dude thought he was doing is just so sad.

I don't think he was faking anything at all. He's a lost soul; a sad, broken, lost soul.

I have to admit - while watching him, I thought - he was someone's baby boy, born with so much hope and potential. It made me sad. This whole thing has made me very sad.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

often, but normally they do other stuff and wouldn't be coordinated to get their act together for much at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Please don't beat me up over this because I don't mean this to indicate anything like I don't want him to get full justice and whatever penalties the evidence warrants, but the footage from that hearing is one of the sadder things I've watched in my life.

My gawd...it's just really really heartbreaking. You'd think it couldn't get any sadder than 12 people dead and many more wounded and traumatized (for the rest of their lives), but just the reality of a life with endless possibilities being cast away for some sick, violent, and unfathomable "mission" of harm or protest or whatever the hell this dude thought he was doing is just so sad.

I don't think he was faking anything at all. He's a lost soul; a sad, broken, lost soul.

I have to admit - while watching him, I thought - he was someone's baby boy, born with so much hope and potential. It made me sad. This whole thing has made me very sad.

That's strange you should say that because I was looking at him and thinking the same. Maybe it's because he looked childlike.
I didn't actually like that I felt that way. It felt inappropriate
Where his parents there?
edit on 23-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
He doesn't seem like a raging madman that the cops portrayed him like as on Saturday. If he was a madman, he would be smiling in the courtroom, acting like the supposed joker that the MSM keeps saying, throwing and spitting words against his Nemesis Batman and still, in his delusional state.

This, looks like a guy who has been interrogated throughout Friday and throughout the weekend with obviously no rest in between. [Insomnia]

Or, people drilling into his . that he is the criminal and repeat what I say kind of brain-washing. You did this, so repeat after me.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I do have psychic abilities...

So you should be able to tell us if he is the shooter and who else was involved.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Has anyone heard anything else about his two roommates? How in the hell did they not suspect anything or witness his amassing of weaponry and chemicals?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
He looks like such a loser with that hair. Crazy geek. If he actually did the crimes and wasn't brainwashed to do it or framed then I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. I hope he gets dealt with by another inmate. Good riddance.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
As others have said, I felt oddly sad. He just looked nothing like the monster I expected to see & honestly, not only did he looked drugged, but he looked lost and broken. Now I'm torn on why I would feel anything other anger for him....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
Has anyone heard anything else about his two roommates? How in the hell did they not suspect anything or witness his amassing of weaponry and chemicals?

Yeah, I would like to know that as well. But, the abode he lived in, would of not been able to hold 3 people. So, I don't know. The landloard gave a description of the room size. I can't see 2 people living in such small quarters unless they slept in the same bed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i found that lil wayne thing

.rekon i should put this in every thread

edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

P.S. I think he's doing the thorazine shuffle.

That's what I thought.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

How strange.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I do have psychic abilities...

So you should be able to tell us if he is the shooter and who else was involved.

Not sure if that was a dig at the fact I said I have psychic abilities, but the fact is I do, I don't normally advertise it as often brings the usual roll of eyes and ''yeah whatever'' responses. I have proven it often though and often people ask for my input on things.

Anyhow, since the start this whole thing really didn't feel right at all, something missing, and I get the feeling that he wasn't acting alone and at the very least was being led, possibly mind control, possibly actual people in his life working as a team against him and using methods. I have also been seeing visions of a scene whenever I look at the door picture, it includes another person and James Holmes not being the guy actually firing shots but I don't want to say too much on that, it could be my own mind trying to rationalise all the gaps in this case so far.

These are my feelings, which I have to add aren't taking away the awfulness of the incident.

ETA we all work on our own ''psychic'' abilities, our opinions are all shaped by our 'gut feelings' etc.

Perhaps others on the thread could give their ''psychic'' feeling on the whole thing, I have often asked people to 'read' things like rings and they were often correct even though they didn't consider themselves ''psychic''.
edit on 23-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I have to say that it's a little eerie even for me, and I'm not really into all this Music and Movies is behind some attacks, but boy, why do I get the feeling that they seem to be planned out, considering they come out before the attacks happen.

Or, it could be if you're looking for something hard enough, like with the Sun and face on the Moon, then your mind is playing tricks on you and it's not really there, but looks like it's there.

Odd and weird at the same time.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112
As others have said, I felt oddly sad. He just looked nothing like the monster I expected to see & honestly, not only did he looked drugged, but he looked lost and broken. Now I'm torn on why I would feel anything other anger for him....

I totally feel what you are feeling, I walked into the room saw his face, felt like I was going to be sick, and felt despair and sorrow.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

I am waiting for anyone to come forward, it is way to quiet.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I would really like to know what song he had on in the apartment. It might give some insight into how he was feeling....even if it was only electronic....by the title/music video/album cover etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join