It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's Are Not Visiting Planet Earth.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by Jay-morris

Radar is not infalable. It has know to make mistakes. Any man made object can never be 100% "Fool Proof"

I did look at those UFO Cases you listed. Like the Belgium one for instance:-

uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com...

Oh dear it was a hoax.

LOL That post above proves you have not researched the case. The belgium case
was not a ufo, but a ufo flap, complete fail, and you have just proved that you are
not researching the cases.

As for the radar evidence. Are you saying that when a pilot sees a ufo, and contacts
the ground control, and they say they have the object on their radar, in the same
area that the pilot/pilots are seeing the ufo, to you, this is just a radar mistake? LOL

You are digging yourself a bigger hole on this thread with each post you make.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by fleabit

You like to qoute reliable sources from Military people. Well here is an interview with a Military Command Seargent:-

www.ufoevolution.com...

He claimed to have been to another planet. Just shows how reliable Military scources for information are.

See, you cant even look or read the cases people are bringing up.
Obviously you did not read the iran 1976 case either

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You way ahead of me in the hole digging stakes.
THOUSANDS of people WITNESSED the Belgium UFO flap. And guess what, not a SINGLE piece of photographic evidence.
You just could'nt make this crap up LOL

Here is a scource for you:-

www.guardian.co.uk...

Please note paragraph 5

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

THOUSANDS of people WITNESSED the Belgium UFO flap. And guess what, not a SINGLE piece of photographic evidence.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Please note paragraph 5

The link is a complete load of rubbish! As for the radar faults he is
talking about, doesnt he realise that cases in the last 30 years have
involved both radar ansd p
ilot sightings. So, he is talking rubbish. Radar
errors is one thing, but radar hits appearing in the same spot where the
pilots say they are viewing the object/objects is something that cant be
dismissed.

As for the belguim ufo flap. We have pilot and radar sights, and more than
a thousand witnesess on the ground. Did they all suddenly have a mass
hallucination lol

Im not digging myself a hole. I have answered all your questions, and you
have dodged most of my questions and points because it does
not fit your belief.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Would you like to explain this?link

And whats your thoughts on crop circles?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You like to qoute reliable sources from Military people. Well here is an interview with a Military Command Seargent:-

www.ufoevolution.com...

He claimed to have been to another planet. Just shows how reliable Military scources for information are.

What does that have to do with the case in Iran?

You are hardly proving your point by saying "This military guy was a nutcase, ergo all military personal are clearly nutcases!" You are dodging and avoiding the one single case I brought up with a ridiculous comment. In other words, you have no idea how to "debunk" it, so you try mocking it instead. Sorry, that doesn't work.

Technical malfunctions on jets - radar returns - multiple civilian and military witnesses. If you can't come up with a logical explanation, just admit it, instead of trying to deflect the question I was asking with a ludicrous comparison that has nothing to do with the case.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Maybe they don't want to interfere with they're experiments. Maybe it's against their rules. Maybe they are tourists. Lots of possibilities. You can't use anthropocentric principles to predict other intelligences.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I would join everyone else and start ragging on you for being a close minded moron, but that has been executed quite well so no need.

I'll just say this: Just cos they didn't come down and say hello to you doesn't mean they haven't done so before.. or aren't currently doing it right now.

It would be nice if they did come down and be more open about everything.. .01% of the world population knows what's going on.. the rest can only speculate. It would be nice to be a part of that .01% or just increase that to 100%

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This is a pointless and ridiculous thread. That it has more than 1 star, 1 flag or is longer than 1 page reflects on a sad state of affairs for this board.

Radar returns: Radar is faulty!
Eyewitness testimony: People are on drugs and alcohol!
Military witness: Some dude in the military thought he was an alien, so it nullifies all military testimony!

What a joke of thread. I'm done aiding the length or bumping of such a pointless debate with someone who clearly won't answer anything straight, and uses laughable excuses to dismiss anything of value.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Yes, because these discussions make the cosy wee grey-fest here a little uncomfortable for some folk, and therefore will close ranks while simultaniously baiting the O.P with nerdy in-crowd "research".

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamdan
Yes, because these discussions make the cosy wee grey-fest here a little uncomfortable for some folk, and therefore will close ranks while simultaniously

baiting the O.P with nerdy in-crowd "research".

What?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

www.guardian.co.uk...

Please note paragraph 5

The link is a complete load of rubbish! As for the radar faults he is
talking about, doesnt he realise that cases in the last 30 years have
involved both radar ansd p
ilot sightings. So, he is talking rubbish. Radar
errors is one thing, but radar hits appearing in the same spot where the
pilots say they are viewing the object/objects is something that cant be
dismissed.

As for the belguim ufo flap. We have pilot and radar sights, and more than
a thousand witnesess on the ground. Did they all suddenly have a mass
hallucination lol

Im not digging myself a hole. I have answered all your questions, and you
have dodged most of my questions and points because it does
not fit your belief.

I have "Dodged" none of your questions. It's your problem if you don't like the answers given in reply. You dismiss my replies as being rubbish when i have provided links to research that have been carried out debunking the UFO phenomenon. As i stated, thats your problem.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I said:

Yes, because these discussions make the cosy wee grey-fest here a little uncomfortable for some folk, and therefore will close ranks while simultaniously baiting the O.P with nerdy, spurious in-crowd "research".

edit on 26-6-2012 by jamdan because: addition of the word "spurious"

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I can understand and it is valid to claim there isn't any solid evidence of alien visitation, although I told you, unless you are into secrecy you won't see more than blurry light orbs. Still, alien visitation and questioning it is one thing, but denying the existence of unknown object and claiming every single object is a hoax or hallucination, every single case - that's foolish to think. Unknown object could be man-made but still some people see such and some cases are real, no one is saying aliens, just real unidentified objects.

What happened to the link I showed you? Oh I know what you will say - fake - just because you made up your mind. Why bother showing you anything when you will say it is fake - a picture never seen on the internet before...
edit on 26-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Patrick Moore in his early days stated that he had identified structures on the moon that were not natural, did you know that? He would also be the ideal person for the authorities to pay and promote the idea that we are alone and you are safe in your beds at night ala Donald Menzel & Carl Sagan in the USA. BTW Donald Menzel America's top astronomer in the 40's/50's/60's spent much of his time debunking ET visitation and UFO's which was perfect for The Powers That Be because he was also a member of MJ12 and in the know!

As for your assumptions as to why ET's don't land and announce themselves, have you ever thought about the implications to society???? Further, what happened everytime the Europeans landed in new lands like USA, South America and Australia? Didn't the local populations get almost wiped out by the germs and diseases that the explorers carried? Would that be a good enough reason???

As for proof, we only have peoples testimonies available as the authorities collect and hide every piece of physical evidence whilst witnesses have been threatened and even murdered to keep the evidence secret. Even when evidence is offered the authorities have muddied the waters so much with hysteria, that the public is confused and the subject ridiculed by design! Thus creating 'know it all's' like yourself!

edit on 26/6/12 by Hongkongphooey because: Typo

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Yes you have dodged my questions, or ignored them.
I gave you a case to look at, you gave a stupid explanation,
which i countered, and you ignored. I had to tell you countless
if times that i have no proof that ET is coming here, or
that ufos are ET, but you still kept asking for proof from me
thst ET is coming here

The only links you have posted are the patrick moote link
and the one i just replied to you about.

Moore is not a ufo researcher, so what makes tou think he
knows what he is talking about? Your last link, i replied, and
you have ignored my points again about the so called faulty
radar explanation.

One of your first threads on ATS, you claimed to have seen a ufo,
tjat you linked to rendlesham forest case because the witnesses
descrived the same craft. Would you like to explain to us why you
wrote that thread?
Also, you have made a number of threads asking for
peoples opinions on videos that are obviously fake or
made by known hoaxes

And tell us all what you think of crop circles?

Hmmmmmm! troll comes to mind!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

You are correct. I WAS a believer in the UFO phenomenon. However as time has gone by and i have seen the ludicrous articles that have been posted by UFO believers i have come to my own conclussion that the topic is nonsense.
Thousands of government e mails etc released by Wikileaks. And guess what, not a single one regarding UFO's. A coincidence? I think not.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

You are correct. I WAS a believer in the UFO phenomenon. However as time has gone by and i have seen the ludicrous articles that have been posted by UFO believers i have come to my own conclussion that the topic is nonsense.
Thousands of government e mails etc released by Wikileaks. And guess what, not a single one regarding UFO's. A coincidence? I think not.

So, what did you see that night? You say you were a ufo believer, but you posted stupid videos of known hoaxers and videos that were easily explained. But at the same time, you know nothing about ufo cases, which has been proved many times on this thread. You even go on to to say in another thread that some crop circles are not man made. Do you still believe that?

You have not given any explanations to the ufo cases posted on here, apart from the coyne ufo case, which you gave a stupid explanation, that completly goes against what was seen by the pilot and his crew, and the witnesess on the ground.

There are some good skeptics on this site, you are not one of them

As for wikileaks, why should wikileaks release documents when documents on ufos are being released by governments? Why don't you go look at some of these official documents, that are still unexplained to this day.

This is not about are some ufos ET. Its about finding out what some of these ufos are, which could be secret militery projects, natural unknown phenomona etc, and yes, ET too.

But to say there is no evidence that some ufos are complete unknowns, esp when you have not researched the subject, is very ignorant.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Imtor:

"I can understand and it is valid to claim there isn't any solid evidence of alien visitation"

Indeed. It doesn't help that this observation by the O.P is refuted with some rather nasty remarks like "moron", "close minded", "ignorant". Charming I must say.

I bet if he/ she claimed he/she was abducted by greys/dracos etc. there would be loads of fawning empathy and "understanding".

The burden of proof is not on alldaylong, me, or any other normal person (who spends too much time on here looking at jpgs of clumps of rock under the sea).

edit on 26-6-2012 by jamdan because: exasperation mode

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamdan
Imtor:

"I can understand and it is valid to claim there isn't any solid evidence of alien visitation"

Indeed. It doesn't help that this observation by the O.P is refuted with some rather nasty remarks like "moron", "close minded", "ignorant". Charming I must say.

I bet if he/ she claimed he/she was abducted by greys/dracos etc. there would be loads of fawning empathy and "understanding".

The burden of proof is not on alldaylong, me, or any other normal person (who spends too much time on here looking at jpgs of clumps of rock under the sea).

edit on 26-6-2012 by jamdan because: exasperation mode

No, if he claimed he was taken by aliens, i would say, show me the evidence. We are not all gullible ufo believers. I find it an insult that he makes this thread saying there is no evidence that some ufos are not unknowns, unexplained etc when he clearly has not researched the subject. Do you think thats right?

Also, saying that people who see ufos are druggies and drunks, come on! You think thats right too?

He claimed that he saw a ufo in another thread he made. How would he feel if i said "your were most prob drunk or on drugs" The abuse he is getting well well deserved. He has dodged questions, not even bothered to look into the cases that people have posted on here, so what do you expect? For him to be taken in with open arms!

Sigh!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join