It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's Are Not Visiting Planet Earth.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

this does not explain anything. Its a theory. And idea, an opinion.. Lets entertain it though for a moment. Just because he hasnt seen them visit earth dont mean they havent, for starters. So in him saying if they exist why havent they is nonsense. Second up, in talking about the self replicating probes, it compairs them to something like a bacteria, how do we know that what we consider nothing more than a bactria isnt infact one of these probes, think about it, it could collect information from thee smallest of places including inside of other living things all the while being invisible to the naked eye. If infact a civilization had the ability to creat such self replicating technology than is it such a stretch to think they couldnt make such technology difficult or even inpossible to detect by a far less advanced civilization, namly us? Do you think if they were so smart they would make such things big and obvious? Seems that would only comprimize any possible study it was made to preform if another species found such a thing. Just because one doesnt see something right there in the open does not mean its not there. You will never convince me that the things ive seen dont exist or never happened. But once agin to close it out this is all one mans ideas and even if he is a smart man he could never say that this is what a far more advanced civilization can, will, would or has done.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

one more question for you since you seem to trust so much in this guy. You asked me where my proof of existance was right, so wheres his proof they never visited earth? A lack of evidance saying something exists or happened does not constitute evidence that it doesnt or didnt.

new topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join