It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's Are Not Visiting Planet Earth.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Sooo.. Whats the conclusion, "UFO's are not visiting planet earth" because........ why?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by Jay-morris

On the 25th July i challenged anyone to put up a photograph of a "UFO" that couldn't be disputed as being "The Real Thing". And guess what? Nothing has appeared.
Either put up or shut up. I rest my case.

You cant answer my question then lol What a suprise.
You asking me for a photo of a ufo to prove they are real, is like
me asking you to post a photo or footage showing a non made
crop circle being mafe lol At least people on this thread are now
seeing you for what you really are, a troll.

Why do we need to post a photo. Is it because you cant be bothered
to read the caes me, and others have put up? There are ufo photos
out there, that are unexplained at the moment. They could be real,
they could be fake. It does not matter what photo of a ufo we post on
here because you just dont have the knowledge to understand. Plus, it
does not hrlp thst you are a troll

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
UFOS are visting us. I have seen mutiple ufos over the last 3 months. Either the goverment is #ing with my brain or there out there. CUZ i see things in the sky almost every night.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Your reply is as i thought it would be. All BS and no substance.
Why is it so difficult to provide a photograph of a "Genuine UFO" if there is such a thing?
I will answer the question for you. There isn't one. Of all the thousands of "UFO" cases you babble on about there's not a single piece of photographic evidence you can provide to back up your case.
This is your opportunity to prove me wrong. So come on lets see it.

You keep trying to change the subject onto crop circles (Which this tread is not about)

Well here is something for you to digest:-

www.bltresearch.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Your reply is as i thought it would be. All BS and no substance.
Why is it so difficult to provide a photograph of a "Genuine UFO" if there is such a thing?
I will answer the question for you. There isn't one. Of all the thousands of "UFO" cases you babble on about there's not a single piece of photographic evidence you can provide to back up your case.
This is your opportunity to prove me wrong. So come on lets see it.

You keep trying to change the subject onto crop circles (Which this tread is not about)

Well here is something for you to digest:-

www.bltresearch.com...

You are really showing yourself up now. If you actually looked into the subject, you would fund many photos of unexplained objects in the sky (ufo) Im on my mobile at the mobile, so cant post some of my favs. Here is a link that shows many photos of ufos. Some could be real, some could be fake, but some of them are unexplained to this day ufo photos

As for your crop circle "evidence" i remember a case where people said the exact same thing. Turned out that the crop circle was made by a bunch of skeptics lol Also, many other circles have had believes say the same thing, only for people to come forward and say they done it.

So, do these circle makers have special powers lol

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Also, i would like to add this. You are talking about tace evidence when it comes to crop circles. What about the cases where ufo landing sites have been investigated and shown to have strange properties?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If UFOs are not visiting earth, then Gen. Twining and many other people got it wring back in 1947, but I don't think that they did.

They knew even at that time, at least in their classified communications, that UFOs were real and some were interplanetary, so who am I to argue with a general? If they knew even that much way back then--if not earlier--then just think of all the things they must have figured out since.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
And if recent years, we have even had Col. John Alexander coming forward and saying the same thing, as have many other people who have held government and military jobs, so I think the fact that some UFOs are interplanetary has been well-established for a long time.

I think that some people probably have knowledge about where they really come from and what their purpose is, but that seems a lot more closely guarded.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Also, i would like to add this. You are talking about tace evidence when it comes to crop circles. What about the cases where ufo landing sites have been investigated and shown to have strange properties?

Sorry but none of those photographs are convincing . All could be easily faked. So your still not convinced about crop circles (Which doesn't surprise me in the least) Circles have also been formed in snow. So tell me how these where made when no footprints are visible? :-

www.bltresearch.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Sorry but none of those photographs are convincing . All could be easily faked. So your still not convinced about crop circles (Which doesn't surprise me in the least) Circles have also been formed in snow. So tell me how these where made when no footprints are visible? :- 

oh what a suprise! I bet you did not read about the photos. If
you botheted to read, then you would know that some of the
photos have never been debunked. That does not mean they are
real, but you asked for photos of ufos, and i linked to many.

As for crop circles. The twisting of the corn, and the properties
inside the circles have been debunked a million times already.
So, you have shpuld us no evidence at all that proves some of
these circles arenot man made.

Here is an interesting link for you, even though you most prob
wont read it link

As for snow circles. I remember when circle believers were saying they are
not man made because they are too complex. What a load of rubbish that
was, as some of the best looking and most compkex formations are man made.

Because you dont know how snow circles are done, does not mean they ate not
man made.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I did read the link and i am intelligent enough to realise that there are skeptic's in any field. I would rather use an authority such as the Physicist Enrico Fermi. His "Fermi Paradox" concludes that UFO's are NOT visiting Earth.

abyss.uoregon.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I did read the link and i am intelligent enough to realise that there are skeptic's in any field. I would rather use an authority such as the Physicist Enrico Fermi. His "Fermi Paradox" concludes that UFO's are NOT visiting Earth.

abyss.uoregon.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

Plese state where in this thread i saod that ufos are visiting earth,
or that ufos are ET. Do you actually read what i write? I have show
you that the crop circle evidence is BS And people who have made
circles have fooled the believers many times. And you have the cheek
to call this evidence! LOL

My point, you have proven. You post on here saying there is no evidence
that some ufos are unexplained, me, and other people have posted cases
thst say otherwise, which you completly ignore and still say there is no evidence.
Then you say that some crop circles are not man man, which there is no
evidence for, but you have no problem believing that LOL

You think the way the wheat hss been bent, and the special
properties is evidence that some crop circles are not man made.
The same thing were found in circles that were man made!

This is your evidence! LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
you only have to look at some of Nick Pope's work to realize somethings going on ... i tend to to take notice of pilots,police,soldiers,politicians who have come forward knowing that they face ridicule to get the facts out

UFO'S have been recorded in history since records began ... I've seen a few UFO'S over the years but i guess i'm just another nut job crying out for attention right ..

i tend to have the view that even if your the minority of one the truth is still the truth

peace

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Reminder:

The topic of this thread is not each other and Civility & Decorum are Expected by everyone at all times.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Rather than join in and say your only making assumptions and have no real basis for why you feel such a way i just wanted to offer up an analogy that may make you understaind just how rediculous your claims are.. Every year thousands of people from around the USA and even from other countrys travel thousands of miles to places like Niagra falls and the Grand Caynon, to do what? Not to take a dip in the water or to interact but to, thats right, stand back and observe. To see it in all its glory and nothing else. Now i strongly beleive in other worldly beings, i have seen far to many unexplained things in the sky. So if there is aliens whos to say it dont take them as much time to travel across a universe as it takes you or I to go across town? We dont understaind the tech they may posses so just because its such a long distance for us does in no way mean its far for them.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

Let me quote you. "We don't understand the tech they may posses"

Who are THEY?

Where is the proof that "They" exist?

That's my whole point. There is NO PROOF. Unless you have some to offer.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

the initial point in the OP is they would not travel so far just to watch, thats what i adress here. As for proof, i feel i need no more proof than what i have witnessed with my own eyes, however there has been many great examples through out history that we are not alone. Even than, as others so often state, to think earth is the only planet in a seemingly endless univers to house intelegent life is compleaty insane. But yes, this thread is titled "why ufos are not visiting earth" not "do ufos exist?" so please, if its proof of existance you seek vist one of the many threads already created about such topics. Oh and if i may just quote myself for a moment it seems you missed the part where i said "So if there is aliens... " Never claimed there was...
edit on 2-8-2012 by BennyTheBlade because: quote

edit on 2-8-2012 by BennyTheBlade because: nonsense

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

I think this explains all:-

abyss.uoregon.edu...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join