It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's Are Not Visiting Planet Earth.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Imagine the scenario. Alien beings from the far flung depths of space, travel for trillions of miles to reach Planet Earth. When they arrive here what do they do? They fly around in our atmosphere, in their brighly lit space craft. They don't land and make themselves known to the locals. They don't land and make themselves known to the wider world.

In the Middle Ages, European explorers traveled the high seas to discover new worlds. The likes of Cook, Drake, Magellan, Columbus etc found these new worlds. What did they do when they arrived? They went ashore and made themselves known to the natives. They certainly didn't just "Float Around" on the sea and keep a safe distance. The Natives would have found these European strangers most "Alien" to themselves

So ET travelling the vast distance of space and "Floating Around" above The Earth. Come on, it's not on is it?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

i suppose it depends on their intentions, sometimes it makes sense to sit back and observe

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Imagine the scenario. Alien beings from the far flung depths of space, travel for trillions of miles to reach Planet Earth. When they arrive here what do they do? They fly around in our atmosphere, in their brighly lit space craft. They don't land and make themselves known to the locals. They don't land and make themselves known to the wider world.

In the Middle Ages, European explorers traveled the high seas to discover new worlds. The likes of Cook, Drake, Magellan, Columbus etc found these new worlds. What did they do when they arrived? They went ashore and made themselves known to the natives. They certainly didn't just "Float Around" on the sea and keep a safe distance. The Natives would have found these European strangers most "Alien" to themselves

So ET travelling the vast distance of space and "Floating Around" above The Earth. Come on, it's not on is it?

It would suck to live within your limited scope of understanding.

*SMH*

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Why not? Sometimes I'll hover over a fire ant nest and pick some off for fun.

It doesn't mean I'm always going to get the RAID.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Your scenario has many assumptions that you are not even aware of. Recognizing these assumptions is the first step to becoming aware of what is actually going on.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Your whole theory is based on your own assumptions and ideas of what we are dealing with and presuming that any visitors have a human mentality, and therefore is invalid .

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well, if I were travelling through space and I found earth and saw what the stupid humans were doing to each other I think I'd hang back a little too. Good god, they migh want to eat me, or worse!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Humans aren't visiting Mars , I mean why would a species spend all that time and money to send remote control buggies all that way to just drive around and take pictures of a dead planet ... just doesn't make sense does it .

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
We can't really speculate on alien motivations because we have no idea of what kind of logic or reasoning is going on inside an aliens mind. (We are human, they are alien. We shouldn't assume we think totally alike.)

They don't land and make themselves known to the locals. They don't land and make themselves known to the wider world.

When you go out to rake your lawn, do you talk to the squirrels?
Is it truly not possible that they (aliens) have some kind of business here and really don't care about us or how we see them?

edit on 23-6-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: changed a word

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You assume way to much. Maybe they have known about this planet longer then we knew we wear living on a planet.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

As if you know how they travel to judge why they wouldn't come or be interested. The Earth has resources, very naive post.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
my guess - they're not interested in us, other than as specimens. they want our water, and they are interested in the possibilities of colonising this planet. we don't really figure in their long term plan. we might even be a nuisance. so their interactions with the natives are kept to an absolute minimum when they visit.

but they do visit. frequently.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
You assume way to much. Maybe they have known about this planet longer then we knew we wear living on a planet.

You assume as much as i. To say they have "Known about this planet" you assume they are real.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by herblamour

Did you post in the wrong thread... I think these pics would be closer to the topic about planet x and the sun.
Just curious because I just came out of a thread that were discussing that.
Thanks for the pics non the less

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by herblamour

some nice sun-halos. cool pics

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You assume as much as i. To say they have "Known about this planet" you assume they are real.

So you telling me that you do not think that extra terrestrial life exist within the vast amount of space that the universe is? Not really a asumption more common sense when you have seen the vast reaches of our universe. The seemingly infinite amount of stars and even more planets. Planets and stars are living, just as your body contains a large verity of living creachers the earth does as well. So my point? Planets are alive. May not be in the sense that you think of life but it is.
You know they just discovered that plants talk to each other by clicking their roots. The world is not that strange we just make it out to be with our closed minded perceptions.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
what if ... you're right, they're not visiting the planet earth, they are patrolling a planet that they have already conquered a long time ago.

all those strange lights are just routine patrol ships and have no need to land.

abductions are just to deal with those pesky humans who have some how figured this out and are resisting.

the elites are paid, with get this; paper money that the aliens have allowed them to manufacture, to run the day to day operations of earth.

why, possibly gold. it's being dug up, melted into bars and then sold or exchanged for paper money.

someone please explain the purpose of digging up a metal, melting it, and then putting it back underground in bunkers.

what if all this gold isn't actually kept on earth, just some small percentage, and the rest taken by the aliens because it is valuable in their society, but not ours.

we as humans, are in fact nothing more than a slave mining colony, probably owned by a wealthy alien, and the rest of humanity, just a support structure to keep the gold flowing and the population under control.

just a theory...

but they are subject to God, that is without a shadow of a doubt.

edit on 23-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

They would want to cut you open and study you.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So you telling me that you do not think that extra terrestrial life exist within the vast amount of space that the universe is? A planet lives, a star lives, alien life is proven.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

I havn't told you that Alien life does'nt exist have i? I have said it's just not visiting Earth. Show me an Alien and i will say i am wrong. I can't be more fair than that can i?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join