It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris To Tour Abortion Clinic for Political Photo Op

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
In an effort to distract from the abysmal job she's doing as Vice President and 'border czar' ... Kamala Harris will be touring an unnamed abortion clinic and posing for pictures for a photo op. This is an attempt at distraction from her failures, and is an election year effort to make abortion a primary talking point for the democrats to gain votes.

The question is, will her photo op at the abortion clinic make the tens of millions of Americans who are struggling to pay the grocery bills forget the actual real problems they have in their life because of the Biden administration, and instead go vote on left wing ideology?

She plans on meeting with 'patients' ... women who have just successfully killed their unborn children. I wonder if, during the tour, the abortion clinic will let her hold the hose that suctions out the shredded remains of the child that was killed. A hands on experience for Harris. That would really make the tour complete for her.

Kamala Harris To Tour Abortion Clinic for Political Photo Op

Vice President Kamala Harris will visit an abortion clinic on Thursday, the first time a sitting veep has been known to do so.

Harris is traveling to Minnesota as part of her “Fight for Reproductive Freedoms” tour, and is set to stop at a Planned Parenthood clinic that offers abortion services, NBC News and CNN reported.

The VP is expected to meet with staff and patients as well as speak to reporters outside of the facility.

edit on 3/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I wonder what that braying jackass will find to laugh at, in a building where they kill babies?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I wonder what that braying jackass will find to laugh at, in a building where they kill babies?

Like 99.99999% of Liberals, she doesn’t care about the mass killing of unborn children.
In fact, they enjoy it.

I guarantee that she will be laughing the entire time.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I have a friend who is very left and for abortion...it is a mass of cells.

We have a mutual friend who was going for an abortion in 2 days...9 weeks along. The ex a hole beat the # out of her and she lost the baby.

Friend A is now pushing to have the charges upgraded to murder charges because he killed her baby.

Clown world doesn't begin to describe it.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

We have a mutual friend who was going for an abortion in 2 days...9 weeks along. The ex a hole beat the # out of her and she lost the baby.

Friend A is now pushing to have the charges upgraded to murder charges because he killed her baby.

That makes my F’in head spin.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Satanic.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

In an effort to distract from the abysmal job she's doing Kamala will be touring an abortion clinic

Democrats could have codified Abortion rights into law, but they purposely didn't cuz they want to scare women into electing them

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
As much as we each have our own opinions of abortion, I have always found it extremely strange that abortion is the hill the left has chosen. And in what strange way, if the right said, ok, each state decides the issue for it's citizens.

Oh, wait.

Each state chooses it's own position on this issue.

abortion policies and reproductive rights are in the hands of each state

Why is this still an issue? People travel across state lines to see concerts, visit friends etc. With almost 3/4 of the country in 'compliance' with their personal choice on abortion, the left has pretty much won on this issue. Let it go already.

Imho, it's just a matter of 10-20 years or so when even more population decline is evident, that abortions will be 100% illegal unless the mother is in danger of dying serious medical issue, or the victim has been raped.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It's a cover...she is really there to steal aborted babies. Kamala gives the aborted babies to Joe, who, after thouroughly sniffing them, sucks the stems cells out before he attempts to give speeches. I think I saw something like this on a Southpark documentary.

edit on 14-3-2024 by Asher47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

To bad her mom didn't visit one

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Death people always vote for democrats...

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Brutal Memes are in the works.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
MSNBC is proud of Kamala for being the first vice president or president to ever campaign at a baby murder clinic.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
ABC TV News headline is: Vice President Makes Historic Visit to Women's Health Clinic.

Every normal human knows that ABORTION is not normal.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You're a mass of cells.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I've often brought this up in the abortion discussion.

If they truly believe the unborn are not a life, a logical extension of that is that fetal homicide has to be taken off the books.

But not a single one of them will push for that. Because they know it's a life.

To be clear: they know it's a life. They're just okay with murder when it's convenient.
edit on 14-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

In other news, Kamala Harris travels to Nazi death camps in Germany for photo op of ashes of dead Jews.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You're a mass of cells.

I had one tell me because the fetus gets oxygen and nutrients from the mother, it's a "parasite."

Mental illness.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You're a mass of cells.

I had one tell me because the fetus gets oxygen and nutrients from the mother, it's a "parasite."

Mental illness.

That person wasn't breast-fed.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

A lot of people have HMO insurance that doesn't pay for getting abortions outside of the local (in state) network.

<<   2 >>

join