It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris To Tour Abortion Clinic for Political Photo Op

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: theatreboy
a reply to: RazorV66

I have a friend who is very left and for abortion...it is a mass of cells.

You're a mass of cells.

I had one tell me because the fetus gets oxygen and nutrients from the mother, it's a "parasite."

Mental illness.

Sounds like the mechanic I knew who used to tell people that long warranties on HONDA and TOYOTA cars were a sign that the cars were not good. General Motors and Ford didn't have long warranties because the cars rarely have mechanical issues. People listened to Wayne and nodded in agreement!

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Harris is evil, but this is a piss in the ocean compared to her record of being a c*nt

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Imho, it's just a matter of 10-20 years or so when even more population decline is evident, that abortions will be 100% illegal unless the mother is in danger of dying serious medical issue, or the victim has been raped.

We live in the same United States?

Since 2022 California, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Montana, Ohio and Vermont have all sided with abortion rights on ballot measures. Whether it's blocking an initiative to prevent citizens from deciding, or passing a measure to enshrine the protection.

Several more have or are trying to get ones on this years ballot. Trends are trends and I feel It's more likely to go the other way.

Watch Arkansas. They have an 18 week one that is advancing towards the ballot.

What if Arkansas goes the way of Kentucky and Kansas?

It was kicked to the states and the unpopularity of that move translated into Kansas voters, a state you can pencil in for Trump, voting 53% in favor of it.

Even GOP Trump Party Country is upholding enshrined protections.

In the future, I feel the outliers will be the states that don't.

November will be telling.
edit on 14-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Oh K..........................

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
A future unburdened by personal responsibility or some crap like that is what she will say.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I wonder what that braying jackass will find to laugh at, in a building where they kill babies?

I wonder when she'll be visiting fertility clinics to 'save the children'.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: StoutBroux

A lot of people have HMO insurance that doesn't pay for getting abortions outside of the local (in state) network.

Use the condoms we give out for free like water.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well ... didn't see any film footage on TV and nothing was in the news that I saw other than that she was going there. No pictures from there or anything. So .... I guess this is a 'whatever' ...

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
May 14, 2024

U.S. Vice President Kamala Devi Harris is either genuinely angry at the world, or angry at herself, or is missing the "therapy" sessions she had with San Francisco mayor Willie Brown...

“We have to know that sometimes people will open the door for you and leave it open,” the US vice-president said.

“Sometimes they won’t, and then you need to kick that fuc'king door down.”
Source: www.theguardian.com...
🤡
edit on 1452024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I can see the photo now.

She has a big smile on her face and one hand is giving the thumbs up while the other is casually tossing a dead baby in the garbage can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join