It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's Are Not Visiting Planet Earth.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
1000's of google images won't cut any mustard. Most of them are deeply naff.
An E.T object (whatever shape they currently are grooving on) landing on the pitch of the final of Euro 2012 would just about swing it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

You will never see a UFO picture because whatever is not meant to be public will not go public, that's why you never see.

Pls learning the meaning of TOP SECRET.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

It doesn't matter how "Top Secret" a supposedly UFO is. If it's flying over someones head and they have a camera then who is to stop them photographing it.
I am still awaiting something that is genuine. It could be a long wait( as S.E.T.I. is finding )

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

All crashes where you can get a close up are all military classified. All cases where there is a close-up picture, if ever such was taken by a civilian, are put among classified documents and not on the internet and are not seen by anyone. Here is one possibly real, no one knows about it, it's not on the internet worldwide, so who knows.

edit on 25-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
alldaylong

I just had a read up on that Coyne Helicopter "Incident" The "craft" had a "Red and Green Light" Are those not the light colours for Aircraft navigation lights? It's reports like this that do the UFO reports no good at all.

LOL Did you actually read the case? Jezzi said this about the craft

Red navigational lights aren't located in the front of an aircraft," he said. "That's what was moving toward us. I don't know what it was.

Did you also compleyly ignore the witness testimony of the craft?

We looked up and saw it stopped right over us," Coyne said. "It had a big, gray metallic-looking hull about 60 feet long." "It was shaped like an airfoil or a streamlined fat cigar. There was a red light on the front. The leading edge glowed red a short distance back from the nose. There was a center dome. A green light at the rear reflected on the hull." Coyne said the green light swiveled like a spotlight and beamed through the canopy of his craft, bathing the cabin in green light. He said as he and members of the crew stared at the craft his helicopter began to climb without his guidance. "I had made no attempt to pull up," he said. "All controls were set for a 20-degree dive. Yet we had climbed from 1,700 to 3,500 feet with no power in a couple of seconds with no g-forces or other noticeable strains.

How the hell you can say it was just a normal craft is beyond me. Also, there were witnesess on the ground who said this.

We saw a bunch of stuff that looked like it was maybe 30,000 feet in the air," she said. "But it wasn't anything spectacular. Then I think we both put our heads down for some reason. That's when we saw this brilliant white light. It was as bright as the sun. I don't know what it was but it scared us. We ran for two blocks until we got home." Rene has since moved to Florida. Her brother is in California. She's back in Galion today and plans to go out in that same bean field to spend part of her evening. "We really saw something that night," she said. "I don't know what it was. But I'll be back there (tonight). I called my brother and asked him to fly here so he could go with me. He said no. I'm not expecting to see anything. But I'm going to be there

So, basically, you have ignored most of the case, just to fit your own conclusion, and thats sad

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I wonder if the OP has been called a troll yet for having his/her own opinion..........

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Imagine the scenario. Alien beings from the far flung depths of space, travel for trillions of miles to reach Planet Earth. When they arrive here what do they do? They fly around in our atmosphere, in their brighly lit space craft. They don't land and make themselves known to the locals. They don't land and make themselves known to the wider world.

In the Middle Ages, European explorers traveled the high seas to discover new worlds. The likes of Cook, Drake, Magellan, Columbus etc found these new worlds. What did they do when they arrived? They went ashore and made themselves known to the natives. They certainly didn't just "Float Around" on the sea and keep a safe distance. The Natives would have found these European strangers most "Alien" to themselves

So ET travelling the vast distance of space and "Floating Around" above The Earth. Come on, it's not on is it?

Who says that's the way they travel? You assume because all the movies you've ever seen show aliens flying in silvery disks are the way every single solitary being who'd ever want to come to earth travels that way. It is quite a leap.

To begin with, most don't need a metal can to move them about, and if you dismiss your body you don't either.

Next, there is no need for most to "come" here as there isn't much here: this is a prison planet and prisons are not high on the travel tour these days except as a curiosity. Why don't you visit prisons for fun, better yet, why don't you place yourself in a prison for fun?

Next, who says you haven't met some travelers, who simply decided to not act like a tourist. If you've ever been to a country in which you know the language, the experience is a whole lot more fun then in places where you don't. Folks who travel know it is better to blend in then to stand out, especially here.

Next, why on earth would anyone from another plane of existence feel the need to meet a country leader or anyone else of note? When you travel to Canada do you demand to meet the PM? Why not, he does not know you? Why do people feel that any other being feels they are so self important as to "demand" an audience - oh, wait, movies....

Last, in most parts of the world, especially the US, intruders are killed. Folks who don't look the same are chastised or killed. Folks who are not understood, and who "appear" threatening are killed. Folks who can't be sussed out are imprisoned until they can "prove" they aren't worthy of being killed. Folks who may challenge the status quo - space ships challenge the words of the bible, are killed. With no mechanism in place to actually connect with folks from elsewhere in a non threatening manner, and no method to alert your run of the mill gun happy cop how to deal with folks who aren't the same as the local yokels visitors are not encouraged to say hello for fear of being shot or turned into either a sideshow act or a government experiment.

Those are a few of the reasons folks don't "fly" here and say hello. Unknown to you, there are other, safer, ways to visit the killing planet known as earth....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
TinkerHaus

I'm serious.. Show us some evidence that's not "a joke"

Ok, this is getting annoying now!

I'm not trolling you or trying to be a jerk

Your not reading my posts either!

I have to date never seen any UFO evidence that would indicate there are aliens.

My God! how many times do i have to tell you before it sinks in! I have not once stated that ufos are ET! You and all day long the same person!? Im not trying to prove that some ufos are ET. All i have said is some cases defy explanation and need further investigation. Please post evidence that i said these are ET craft!

I know you are going to counter by saying "I didn't equate UFO with ET!" but you made a lot of statements in this thread that indicate you believe in ET. You may not have come out and said it plainly, but the inference is there many times.

Again, your not reading my posts! Because i said the chances of life in space is high, does not mean there is. There is a difference in saying i believe and i know. I cant say life is everywhere in the universe, because i dont know that, no one does. How else can i word it for you, so you will understand?

So really, please.. Instead of arguing over and over why don't you post links to some reputable sources that would show us clearly that a UFO is something other than an unidentified man-made object.

This sentence right here tells me alot! You saying that all ufo cases have been explained as man made objects? Is this what you are saying? If so, then it is clear that you have not researched the subject either. No wonder you two are teaming up

Coyne Helicopter / UFO Incident

The Belgian ufo flap

1948-The Chiles / Whitted UFO Encounter

1949-Norwood Searchlight Incident

1952-Washington, D. C. UFOs on Radar

1967-UFO Crash at Shag Harbor

1975 Loring Air Force Base Sightings

1976-Tehran, Iran UFO / Jet Incident

1980-Cash / Landrum UFO Encounter

1986 Japan Air Lines flight 1628 incident

1995-American West Airline 564 UFO

These are just a few cases that are unexplained. Now, that does not mean ET!

So far this thread has links to hoaxers, poor resolution images of alleged alien artifacts, and a bunch of speculation.. But nothing that could be properly labeled as evidence.

Like i said before, and i will say it again. Evidence that ET is coming here, there is none that we can 100% say this is the case. But ufos, well, thats a different matter. There are hundreds of documented ufo cases that are unexplained to this day.

I find it sad that if you refuse to believe in obvious SCAMS you are labeled "close-minded" on ATS. So being able to sort through the rubbish information makes you close-minded? What a shame.

When did i say that i believe in these ufo hoaxes scams? I don't deal in scams, but real cases. Im sorry, but when you make a statment saying no proof that ufos are not man made, then that is close minded. Your mind is already made up. I cant wait for your responses on the cases i listed above. That should be interesting

This is your chance to present some, please do. I absolutely will review it if it exists.

Well, that depends if you are still not reading my posts
Are you still going to say that i believe that Ufos are ET, or are you going to read my posts and understand that what i have said, is that some ufo cases are unexplained, and need further investigation.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Blahable

I wonder if the OP has been called a troll yet for having his/her own opinion..........

You think its okay for someone to come on here saying this is all rubbish, when clearly they have not studied the subject. I gave hime one case to look at, and he could not even look at that properly

Anyone who does the same, is a troll. Thats like me going into a thread about NWO and saying its all rubbish, even though i know nothing about it. That would make me a troll too.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
In the jungle there are ants living in anthills that have never seen humans even though there are billion of us on Earth. This is because most people don't want to journey into a jungle, its nasty there, and we rather stay in our civilized towns an cities. Occationally one of the ants spots a biologist or an adventurer, runs back to the anthill and shouts out to everyone "I saw a human!". The other ants then proceeds to make fun of him saying "There is no such thing as a human, if there was then the anthill would be full of them and we would see them all the time. Why would they not settle themself here in our nice and humid anthill?" - scoffing him.
edit on 25-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

The Belgian ufo flap

Just show me ONE piece of genuine photographic evidence to support those "Cases" above.

All you have is hearsay and speculation. All in other words "Stories"

All these fantastic "UFO" incidents that the UFO'ers love to spout on about and what evidence do they have apart from peoples stories. Not a thing.

Now i will give you my list of "UFO" incidents/cases.

home.comcast.net...

All proved to be FAKE.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

The Belgian ufo flap

Just show me ONE piece of genuine photographic evidence to support those "Cases" above.

All you have is hearsay and speculation. All in other words "Stories"

All these fantastic "UFO" incidents that the UFO'ers love to spout on about and what evidence do they have apart from peoples stories. Not a thing.

Now i will give you my list of "UFO" incidents/cases.

home.comcast.net...

All proved to be FAKE.

If you even bothered to look at some of the cases, im sure you did not, then you would have realised that some of these sightings had radar hits. Take the 1986 Japan Air Lines flight 1628 incident for example. Pilots said there was a huge object, when they informed ground comtrol, the object/objects were on there radar, right where the pilots said they saw it. You dont class this as evidence that something was up there? Are you saying the pilots and the radar people lied?

There are many cases like this, and some of them militery cases too, just like the 1976-Tehran, Iran UFO / Jet Incident, which im sure you have not read about either.

To say that no ufo case has evidence of something unexplained going on is truely ignorant. Nice to see you did not reply to my post about the coyne ufo

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Radar is not infalable. It has know to make mistakes. Any man made object can never be 100% "Fool Proof"

I did look at those UFO Cases you listed. Like the Belgium one for instance:-

uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com...

Oh dear it was a hoax.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Oh dear it was a hoax.

Wrong , the Belgium UFO wave happened .
You confuse the picture being a Hoax with the event which happened over a period of months and was recorded on radar , objects were chased by the Belgium Air Force and seen by thousands of people including police officers ... definitely not a Hoax .

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Oh dear it was a hoax.

Wrong , the Belgium UFO wave happened .
You confuse the picture being a Hoax with the event which happened over a period of months and was recorded on radar , objects were chased by the Belgium Air Force and seen by thousands of people including police officers ... definitely not a Hoax .

Seen by thousands of people. And not a single photograph.
Need i say more.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You know that when living organisms visit Earth, they are life form's. They are "aliens" so to speak.

But the reason is:
No one would actually believe they are UFO's.
It's not really a huge issue, It should be: "Why Aliens are not visiting planet earth"

I do-don't believe in UFO's. Mainly are military test's. Or Surveillance type aircraft.

But I agree w/ your statement.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Seen by thousands of people. And not a single photograph. Need i say more.

Obviously not as you have a closed mind , if there were pictures or video I doubt you would accept those either .
This video contains interviews with military and police whiteness and video of the radar trace from the jet fighters.

edit on 25-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Seen by thousands of people. And not a single photograph. Need i say more.

Obviously not as you have a closed mind , if there were pictures or video I doubt you would accept those either .

The fact that there is NO photographic evidence after THOUSANDS of people saw these UFO's makes my case for me. It's things like this that give UFO believers a bad name. Because someone SAID they saw it without EVIDENCE then we are supposed to believe it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Radar is not infalable. It has know to make mistakes. Any man made object can never be 100% "Fool Proof"

uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com...

Oh dear it was a hoax.

Ok, since you are a brilliant fellow who apparently knows about all previous UFO cases, explain just the Tehran case. That will give me an idea how your mind works, and what about these sightings you feel is false. In that case, we had multiple sources of information: eyewitness testimony (civilians) - followed by professional eyewitness testimony (a General, two jet fighter pilots), was seen on radar - and when approaching the object, first one jet then the other experienced equipment failure (and in one case, weapon failure, although the military denies trying to open fire on the object).

Senior Iranian officers involved with the event have gone on record stating they believe the object was not of terrestrial origin. Lieutenant Parviz Jafari would retire as a general, and would later participate in a conference demanding a worldwide investigation of UFOs, so strongly was the influence of his encounter with the object.

Now - why don't you share YOUR insight on this case. What what it? Why did civilians, a general, and jet pilots all say they saw the same thing? Now earlier you suggested eyewitness testimony was unreliable because people were on drugs and alcohol. Well.. I hope you are not going to suggest everyone involved in this case was drugged up. You say radar can malfunction. I suppose you'll say jets can also malfunction.

But the point being: are you claiming on that night, all the eyewitnesses were on drugs or alcohol and were seeing things, AND the radar tower was not giving accurate information, AND not one, but TWO F-4D jets mysteriously had equipment failures while chasing this illusion?

If not, I'd love to hear your take on this single case.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

You like to qoute reliable sources from Military people. Well here is an interview with a Military Command Seargent:-

www.ufoevolution.com...

He claimed to have been to another planet. Just shows how reliable Military scources for information are.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join