It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's Are Not Visiting Planet Earth.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You have been aboard a UFO then? For you to say they are real you must have. So come on tell me your story and convince me. After all i know as much about the subject as you do, unless you have been in contact (Which i doubt very much)

Like I thought.. just a typical "ufos don't exist because I said so" poster. Another month, another of these threads. They should just lump them all together, since they provide nothing to the forum whatsoever.

You know as much as everyone who studied UFOs? Well good, perhaps you can explain a few puzzlers that had me wondering. Phoenix lights of course, that would be helpful. Tehran 1976 UFO, and the more recent Texas sightings, including the rancher who saw a huge object right over his head. If you would start by explaining these, I'd appreciate it! I wasn't aware someone had figured them out.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

For "Repeated Encounters" read "People with attention seeking personality disorders"

I didn't say the same person. Thousands of different people - including respectable folks, and experts in observing aerial phenomena. Not to mention things like radar returns, etc.

People like Steven Greer for instance? You can understand why people who believe in UFO's are ridiculed with people like that on your side. How many of these "Thouands of different people" where taking alcohol or drugs at the time of their observations. How many went on to write books etc to make in a "Nice little earner" There are far to many charlatans around in the field of UFO studies in what i have seen.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

For "Repeated Encounters" read "People with attention seeking personality disorders"

I didn't say the same person. Thousands of different people - including respectable folks, and experts in observing aerial phenomena. Not to mention things like radar returns, etc.

Its really pointless! Its clear that the OP is just another
prrson who starts a thread on a subject he knows nothing
about, as i have clearly shown.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Imagine we discovered a primitive civilisation on a planet orbiting a star that, due to advances over coming decades, is within our range of manned exploration

Would we simply land on this other planet and ignore the risk of destabilising their civilisation ?

All the space probes we send out are sterilised to make sure we don't contaminate any other potential ecosystems. I believe we would be doubly cautious of the potential for causing a genocide

Assuming the alien UFO hypothesis is correct I think the aliens' current strategy of gradual contact actually makes a lot of sense

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You have been aboard a UFO then? For you to say they are real you must have. So come on tell me your story and convince me. After all i know as much about the subject as you do, unless you have been in contact (Which i doubt very much)

Like I thought.. just a typical "ufos don't exist because I said so" poster. Another month, another of these threads. They should just lump them all together, since they provide nothing to the forum whatsoever.

You know as much as everyone who studied UFOs? Well good, perhaps you can explain a few puzzlers that had me wondering. Phoenix lights of course, that would be helpful. Tehran 1976 UFO, and the more recent Texas sightings, including the rancher who saw a huge object right over his head. If you would start by explaining these, I'd appreciate it! I wasn't aware someone had figured them out.

You have just made my point for me. "A rancher who saw a huge object right over his head" Where are the photographs? Where is the video. You have only what he says. Prove that he saw it. Let him prove what he saw. Without evidence you have hear say. Nothing more.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

People like Steven Greer for instance? You can understand why people who believe in UFO's are ridiculed with people like that on your side. How many of these "Thouands of different people" where taking alcohol or drugs at the time of their observations. How many went on to write books etc to make in a "Nice little earner" There are far to many charlatans around in the field of UFO studies in what i have seen

Not only do you know how ETS would think, you seem to
think you know how people who are into this subject think
too? So, because im into this subject, then that means i must
be into people like greer? You are really making yourself look
stupid.

Not only that, you mention people seeing ufos being on drugs
and booze! Lol give me a break!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

What you have clearly shown is you believe in a subject without tangible proof. The word for that is "Naive"

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

People like Steven Greer for instance? You can understand why people who believe in UFO's are ridiculed with people like that on your side. How many of these "Thouands of different people" where taking alcohol or drugs at the time of their observations. How many went on to write books etc to make in a "Nice little earner" There are far to many charlatans around in the field of UFO studies in what i have seen.

Or Christopher Columbus sighting, witch I told you about. A wide array or people from different cutlers and ranks. Your arrogance shows, you hold the idea that every one that has ever reported a UFO has a motive or is stupid.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Just as I said....
OP maybe you should take this seriously and do some research.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

What you have clearly shown is you believe in a subject without tangible proof. The word for that is "Naive"

No you just refuse to look at the proof.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

What you have clearly shown is you believe in a subject without tangible proof

Dont you listen! I have not once stated that ET is visiting
here. I am into the ufo subject, why dont you go and check
what ufo means! For you to say there is no evidence of ufos
is a complete joke! I bet you have not even read a decent ufo
case. No one denies that ufos are real. Even skeptics dont deny
this fact. What some this ufos are, is what brings the debate, but
at the end of the day, there are documented sightings from militery,
pilots, etc that to this day, are unexplained, but i bet you dont even
know these cases.

You give skeptics a bad name. At least they study the subject.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
"Why UFO's Are Not Visiting Planet Earth.,"

If you had a spaceship that could travel all over space would you waste your time stopping at Earth? I know I wouldn't.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

post by alldaylong
How many of these "Thouands of different people" where taking alcohol or drugs at the time of their observations.

No doubt some were , but as many of the more credible reports come from military and airline pilots , high rank military officers and police officers I think its safe to say they weren't .

You seem to be ignoring the fact that military and civil radar equipment have tracked UFOs traveling at speeds way in excess of speed that we could or can achieve for decades .

UFOs are real that's a fact , the question is where are they from and who is piloting them .

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
just being picky, but UFO means Unidentified Flying object, if its a cloud but i dont know its a cloud then it is a UFO. what you are talking about are alien space crafts.

UFOs could be anything from interdimensional levitating jellyfish to next doors canary.
your talking about aliens, so say aliens

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

It’s very simple and logical, why would they visit earth knowing how racist it is down here, especially the United States and its people.

Can you imagine a green, purple or yellow alien actually landing in the USA? I mean lets get real, the USA are scared and paranoid of every little tiny thing on this earth. They would not welcome them with open arms and that is the reason why aliens will probably never visit this earth…it’s to racist and dumb and literally pointless to visit such primitive cave acting people.

Aliens just look at us from time to time and make vids of us with Batman theme music.

BTW good thing Bugs saved our planet

Otherwise there be no more ants or ats.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Can you find anywhere that I said I believe anything Steven Greer said? I am not part of a cult nor a groupie. I have my own beliefs based on my own studies, and trust research by people I have confidence in, such as Stanton Friedman.

So in your opinion, eyewitness testimony is completely worthless. Even if made by multiple witnesses, and even if they were all military personnel, law enforcement officers, or radar tower technicians. Because they are all either on drugs or alcohol, or wanting attention? You do realize you are the sort of person that doesn't want to debate right? You make ridiculous comments that are so pointless, they can't even be refuted. You are not here to debate - you are just another debunker, and not even a very good one.

So when a general, a radar technical (and the returns on the radar), civilians AND two fighter pilots ALL see something extraordinary, such as was the case with the Tehran case, you don't believe it why again?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Sad thing about posters like you is, you come on here
saying you are right, and there is no evidence, but as soon
as people start posting information about ufos, you will vanish
from the thread. This always happens with posters like you
who know nothing about the subject, but want to join the
debunking gang.

Maybe one day you will start doing some thinking for yourself.
Then again, you could be just a troll who likes the attention.

Either way, you have proved you know nothing at all about
the subject of ufos!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

debunking gang.

the subject of ufos!

I don't run away.

This man has been studying the skies for over 50 years. Being British you will know who he is:-

en.wikipedia.org...

His conclussion......................ET is not visiting Earth

I am in his camp and certainly not yours. He has credibility. What do you have apart from folklore?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

debunking gang.

the subject of ufos!

I don't run away.

This man has been studying the skies for over 50 years. Being British you will know who he is:-

en.wikipedia.org...

I am in his camp and certainly not yours. He has credibility. What do you have apart from folklore?

Exactly like the poster you quoted said.
"Maybe one day you will start doing some thinking for yourself."
Because your using people...... How about a astronaut?
www.telegraph.co.uk...

"Neil Armstrong: "These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us"

Its out their you just refuse to look at it. You will probably make up some stupid explanation you pulled out of your butt.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I don't run away. 

en.wikipedia.org...

You dont run away? Its obvious you dont posts either

I will say it again! When have i stated the ET is coming here?
Please, by all means look back at my posts and tell me where
i stated this?

Plesse tell me how he is qualified to know that ET is not
visiting here? Has he looked at all the ufo cases? Does he,
like you, know what ETs technology and minds work?

Plesse tell me how he is qualified?

And please, read my posts!
edit on 23-6-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join