It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's Are Not Visiting Planet Earth.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

they want our radioactive water ? (fukushima)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The last time me and my wifey visited earth, they wanted to RAPE us!!!

Good thing there was this splendid fellow named LOT and he offered his daughters to be raped instead of us, Despite of that, I still found it hard to revisit earth ever again. I mean, who would give up his own daughters for rape? Sicko!

Alright. Jezz kidding.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I can testify of the FACT that they are real. I AM an experiencer and have been since I was a child. My relatives are abductees as well. I later found proof in the form of entries along side genealogy charts regarding my relatives being contacted and wrestling beings that came out of a light that fell from the sky. This was circa 1890 or so. So I don't just make some claim with no other proof. I also state for the record that I did not see those entries about aliens or beings until after ..long after I started opening up about being visited. I'm not a liar. I don't give a hoot about disclosure either. I only want to warn people that for the most part the beings that go around hiding under the cover of night are up to no good. I think it's self evident that any beings that sneak around taking people and gathering genetic materials are self serving. They are not our saviors.

I will submit to a polygraph any time any where any place if you provide the way for me to get to the place or make it local. You could say that in the end when I do pass the polygraph that I at least "believe" I'm an abductee and I'm sure you would just say I just be crazy. But you know what!? You would have to say the same thing about my entire family and others of my bloodline. Would you deem all of us are crazy when we ALL would pass a polygraph with flying colors?

Face it the abduction phenomena is REAL. I'm just one of many proofs in your FACE and willing to have you inspect my testimony and submit to scientific test and you know what you can also check my home for radiation if you see fit. I'm really sick of people basically calling all of us who know for a FACT that the aliens are visiting and are REAL liars. They are real that's a FACT. I'm no lair that also is a fact!

If you don't like it or it scares you then that's another subject. I'll say it again. They are real and to me and my family it's FACT. F-A-C-T...FACT

FG
edit on 6/24/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
This whole thread is full of people saying "you assume too much"

The entire idea of aliens is based on assumption and speculation.

There is no evidence of aliens, no UFO footage that demonstrates their existence, no real scientific evidence for the ancient alien theory...

So hello pot, thanks for calling the kettle black.

I agree with the OP - why would aliens travel the vastness of space to show up at Earth and do nothing? It makes no sense. I'm sure someone here with a lot of "research" into "aliens" can tell us exactly why.. Some on ATS can even tell you the different factions of aliens, the different spacecraft they use, etc.. Can one of these people who base their "knowledge" of aliens on speculation and circumstancial evidence please shed some light on this? Why do the aliens just fly around and never say hi?
edit on 24-6-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

Its not the fact that he does not believe that ET is visiting earth. Its the fact that he has shown that he knows nothing about the ufo subject. How can anyone clainm that all ufo sightings are from druggies and drunks, when he has not even looked into these cases.

And to say that there is no evidence that some ufos are completly unknown and defy explanation is just plain ignorant. We have radar evidence, militery and pilot testimony. We also have cases where ufos were tracked on radar while being viewed by pilots. So, to say there is no evidence that some ufos defy explanation is rather a stupid thing to say.

Where's this evidence?

It's stupid to claim that there is all this evidence but present none. Until you present this evidence you claim I am going to have to be forced to assume you are either mistaken, or intentionally misleading us.

You also twist the OPs words.. A rather stupid thing to do.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here's a better means to represent such a concept.

The forest is full of animals, but if I was to walk into it and look, I wouldn't see many, if any at all.
They don't come out to greet me, they help themselves to what they want and go.

Ets would stalk us before talking to us.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

TinkerHaus
Where's this evidence? It's stupid to claim that there is all this evidence but present none. Until you present this evidence you claim I am going to have to be forced to assume you are either mistaken, or intentionally misleading us. You also twist the OPs words.. A rather stupid thing to do.

Tell me where i have twisted his words. He is the one using the word "ufo" I have explained to him what ufo means, but he carries on ignoring that. I have told him that i am into the ufo subject, but that does not mean i think ET is visiting here. He ignored that too, and said i belived in fairy tales. Again, showing that he does not read posts.

Answer me this, how can a person say there is no evidence that some ufos are unexplained, but clearly shows that he has not studied the subject. You think thats the right way to approach this subject, or any subject?

Like i said before. You speak to most experts, even oberg, and he will tell you that there are unexplained cases out there. No one who studies the subject denies that. What some of these ufos are, we just dont know.

Obviously, you have not read my posts either because i have not once said that ET is coming here.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I also said the OP would vanish from this thread once people started bringing up ufo cases. Where is her, and why has he ignored these cases? Thats right, because he does not know them

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The reason the forum gets these posts is that each preceeding one hits the insurmountable wall of smuggery known as "do your research bro".
edit on 24-6-2012 by jamdan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

TinkerHaus
Where's this evidence? It's stupid to claim that there is all this evidence but present none. Until you present this evidence you claim I am going to have to be forced to assume you are either mistaken, or intentionally misleading us. You also twist the OPs words.. A rather stupid thing to do.

Tell me where i have twisted his words. He is the one using the word "ufo" I have explained to him what ufo means, but he carries on ignoring that. I have told him that i am into the ufo subject, but that does not mean i think ET is visiting here. He ignored that too, and said i belived in fairy tales. Again, showing that he does not read posts.

Answer me this, how can a person say there is no evidence that some ufos are unexplained, but clearly shows that he has not studied the subject. You think thats the right way to approach this subject, or any subject?

Like i said before. You speak to most experts, even oberg, and he will tell you that there are unexplained cases out there. No one who studies the subject denies that. What some of these ufos are, we just dont know.

Obviously, you have not read my posts either because i have not once said that ET is coming here.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

You make a lot of statements like "ETs are more advanced than us" and "we are primitive in comparison"

In comparison to what? You whine about speculation but you spit out 100% speculation.

If we were the only intelligent life in the universe, we would not be primitive. In order for something to be 'primitive' there must be something more advanced to compare to.

I've never seen an "expert." But I've seen LOTS of people on ATS claiming to know about something that no one could possibly know, getting their panties in a twist when someone uses logic to review the LACK of evidence and assert that aliens are probably NOT visiting Earth, if they do exist at all.

I'm not claiming aliens exist, or that they don't. The OP is using a documented example of a situation we can relate to, and you are yelling at him that aliens MIGHT be this or that, which is speculation. Again, I'm not claiming a position on this topic - just pointing out that you have presented a whole lot more wild speculation than the OP.. And you're the guy who hates wild speculation.

No offense to people who believe in aliens (obviously UFO's exist. If I threw a frisbee that you caught a glimpse of but couldn't identify it would be a UFO) but I see so much blind faith that aliens exist, people who will instantly accuse a skeptic of not having an "open mind" but if you ask me, the people who've build brick walls around their beliefs based on wild speculation and pop culture are the people who's minds are closed to new ideas.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
tinkerhaus

You make a lot of statements like "ETs are more advanced than us" and "we are primitive in comparison" In comparison to what? You whine about speculation but you spit out 100% speculation. If we were the only intelligent life in the universe, we would not be primitive. In order for something to be 'primitive' there must be something more advanced to compare to. I've never seen an "expert." But I've seen LOTS of people on ATS claiming to know about something that no one could possibly know, getting their panties in a twist when someone uses logic to review the LACK of evidence and assert that aliens are probably NOT visiting Earth, if they do exist at all. I'm not claiming aliens exist, or that they don't. The OP is using a documented example of a situation we can relate to, and you are yelling at him that aliens MIGHT be this or that, which is speculation. Again, I'm not claiming a position on this topic - just pointing out that you have presented a whole lot more wild speculation than the OP.. And you're the guy who hates wild speculation. No offense to people who believe in aliens (obviously UFO's exist. If I threw a frisbee that you caught a glimpse of but couldn't identify it would be a UFO) but I see so much blind faith that aliens exist, people who will instantly accuse a skeptic of not having an "open mind" but if you ask me, the people who've build brick walls around their beliefs based on wild speculation and pop culture are the people who's minds are closed to new ideas.

I have not stated one that ET are more advanced than us. What i have said is just theory and speculation, because at the end of the day, i dont know. I said we are a young galaxy, and if life is out there in the buckets, then chances are they are more advanced than us if they come from older galaxies. That makes perfect sense, but not once did i say this is the case.

Even if we are the only life form, you can still say we are primitive. What is wrong with that? Dealing in tribal warfare is very primitive to me. Spending trillions on weapons to kill our own kind is primitive. Yes, we still have alot to learn, so, yes, we are primitive in many ways.

I have always stated that ufos are just that, another thing the OP ignored.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Also, i would like to add this. Why is it that you defend the OP,
who clearly understands nothing about the subject, hence the
reason why i said he would vanish, but at the same time you say
i am this and that, twisting his words( still waiting for the evidence of me
doing this) when i have clearly stated that i never said aliens are visiting
here, and have never stated that ufos are ET?

I said this to the OP many times, but he just ignored it.
Whats the point of the OP starting this thread when he
ignores posts and clearly knows nothing about the subject?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
They have obviously perfected space travel so its no big deal for them to travel such distances.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I would think that if "they" found us, they would be interested in one resource only. Chlorophyll.

Seems like the only thing that isn't abundant anywhere that we know of. So far.

We would likely be to them (if "they" even exist at all) as ants are to us. I've never stopped in to say hi to colony of ants. But to assume they would even care we were here at all, is a leap.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

People believe this crap, because their lives suck and they just wish for something exciting from another world. Alot of them will say there just observing us they want to learn about us etc...well if they wanted to do that all they have to do is get on the internet. If they are coming here and just staying out of view there either abducting people or stealing resources.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This thread is still going on?

Your wasting your time hes a troll

Go look at his started threads, allot of them are about UFO sightings
edit on 24-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You assume they are just "floating around".

Thats a very unimaginative assumption.

Unlike Cook, Drake and all the other "Earthly" explorers, they don't have to tread water just to see whats going down with the natives.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Perhaps life is so abundant in this universe, we are noting special to bother with. We have no resources that can't be mined or gotten from dead floating rocks in space without the problems of harming intelligent life, so I don't think resources would be the reason.

And perhaps there are billions of planets out there with intelligent life out there, but the universe is SO BIG that they are so far apart each and every is basically alone, With the time frames we are talking about (billions of years) it is entirely possible that no aliens have found us, or even that no aliens have dedicated the massive resources of their entire planet in some sort of "Manhattan style" project to conquer space time travel issues.

And if there are many aliens observing this planet, then I think they probably have observed many others and have seen the natural order of basic evolution.....nothing us humans are doing is revolting to them as they themselves have probably gone through the same stages of development that we have, or documented thousands of similar staged of societal development on many other planets. Quite thinning humans are so special, and that we are ruining everything we touch. I think we are 100% on course and making our way through the necessary stages in order to advance as a species. And that will only happen if we get to the point where an advance intelligence believes minimal societal harm would be caused by their presence, or it could never happen if we get wiped out by an asteroid as I am sure thousands of intelligent planets are every year.

As to why they would not stop in and say hi, I think they don't bother because they understand the impact it would have on a planet, and the assumed "injection of advanced and artificial" knowledge that may be shared with us would bypass thousands of years of needed societal evolution to even make us of their technology. We have people who live in mud huts and countries that live in orbit. To wide of a gap to introduces themselves for the next few hundred years.

Lets worry less about the lights in the sky and the nutjobs who "know" aliens are here and real, and worry more about advancing human society as a whole, everything else will fall right into place.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sometimes when the Natives of the Americas first saw white people they would shoot at them out of fear.

This is human nature. This is probably why they haven't introduced themselves to us.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
vegetables in a garden discussing whether there are gardeners...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

70% of your replies are "show me the proof," just like 70% of the "aliens aren't here" threads. The argument is VERY old and I'm sure many people can agree. Nobody here or elsewhere owes you people any proof at all because most of us are looking for personal experiences and when it happens, it's great. If you're all antsy pantsy about not seeing a UFO, get out of your parents' house and spend more time outdoors.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join