It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's Are Not Visiting Planet Earth.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I don't have to justify my thoughts to you, but in this instance i will make an exception. Also what you think of me as a skeptic doesn't bother me either. We all have our own beliefs. Nick Pope, Skeptic to believer. I made the journey in the opposite direction. So some answers for you:-

What did i see on that night? You have obviously stalked my previous posts so go and read what i saw.
Why have i changed my mind? With reflection you can realise that what you saw maybe NOT what you saw after all.
Why do i post fake UFO videos? The reason is because they are obviously fake, but to some people they can be nothing but real. The lunacy off it. People think it looks like a UFO so it must be a UFO.
Crop circles. Yes i believe that some are not man made, but i have never thought they have been made by UFO's or ET's either. The more genuine ones are found around ancient monuments and ley lines.Does that have a connection? Who knows.

Wikileaks. Yes governments have released UFO documents, but no government has come forward to say they are real. Wikileaks was about revealing UNRELEASED sensitive documents. Like i said, NOTHING about UFO's. Why? Because there is nothing.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamdan
Imtor:

"I can understand and it is valid to claim there isn't any solid evidence of alien visitation"

Indeed. It doesn't help that this observation by the O.P is refuted with some rather nasty remarks like "moron", "close minded", "ignorant". Charming I must say.

I bet if he/ she claimed he/she was abducted by greys/dracos etc. there would be loads of fawning empathy and "understanding".

The burden of proof is not on alldaylong, me, or any other normal person (who spends too much time on here looking at jpgs of clumps of rock under the sea).

edit on 26-6-2012 by jamdan because: exasperation mode

Some of the ides from the UFO fraternity:-

UFO bases in The Antarctic
Reptilians disguised as humans
Light Ships
UFO's around the sun
Back engineering UFO's
Structures on the moon
Billy Meir
UFO on the Baltic Sea Bed

And they think i am a moron

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jamdan

There is no evidence in public that there are alien beings, there could be among the very classified documents not the ones on the internet. So from that point, doubting in ET visitation is fine, being certain about their non-visitation is wrong, being certain ETs are visiting based on the lack of solid evidence is wrong, thinking it is possible is fine, notice what OBJECTIVE means? It means that.

Of course it is only the fact that there are the unexplained cases leaning in the direction of yes - there could be other beings - no one is saying 'let's believe in the existence of the magical forest fairy because no one has proven it doesn't - like there are no documents of the magical fairy, while you do have for UFOs and this is why ET possibility exists. And because a lot of the real cases are hidden and yes close-ups of UFOs exist but they have never reached the internet!!!
edit on 26-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by jamdan
Imtor:

"I can understand and it is valid to claim there isn't any solid evidence of alien visitation"

Indeed. It doesn't help that this observation by the O.P is refuted with some rather nasty remarks like "moron", "close minded", "ignorant". Charming I must say.

I bet if he/ she claimed he/she was abducted by greys/dracos etc. there would be loads of fawning empathy and "understanding".

The burden of proof is not on alldaylong, me, or any other normal person (who spends too much time on here looking at jpgs of clumps of rock under the sea).

edit on 26-6-2012 by jamdan because: exasperation mode

No, if he claimed he was taken by aliens, i would say, show me the evidence. We are not all gullible ufo believers. I find it an insult that he makes this thread saying there is no evidence that some ufos are not unknowns, unexplained etc when he clearly has not researched the subject. Do you think thats right?

Also, saying that people who see ufos are druggies and drunks, come on! You think thats right too?

He claimed that he saw a ufo in another thread he made. How would he feel if i said "your were most prob drunk or on drugs" The abuse he is getting well well deserved. He has dodged questions, not even bothered to look into the cases that people have posted on here, so what do you expect? For him to be taken in with open arms!

Sigh!

An insult? You really do take this far too seriously. And as a matter of fact I wouldn't mind - expect even, if someone were to question my sobriety if I were to recount some lurid tale or extraordinary sighting.

As for well deserved abuse - this really takes the biscuit. There is no excuse actually. I think the mods here would back me up on that.

edit on 26-6-2012 by jamdan because: punctuation, spelling, spacing and that.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Thank you Imtor, and I appreciate your reply. But it reminds me of a certain quote:

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I don't have to justify my thoughts to you, but in this instance i will make an exception. Also what you think of me as a skeptic doesn't bother me either. We all have our own beliefs. Nick Pope, Skeptic to believer.

Difference is, pope actually looked at ufo cases to come to his own conclusion. You, do not!

What did i see on that night? You have obviously stalked my previous posts so go and read what i saw. Why have i changed my mind? With reflection you can realise that what you saw maybe NOT what you saw after all.

So what was it?

Why do i post fake UFO videos? The reason is because they are obviously fake, but to some people they can be nothing but real. The lunacy off it. People think it looks like a UFO so it must be a UFO.

So, basically you are admitting to making troll threads using videos you know are fake. Don't you have anything better to do?

Crop circles. Yes i believe that some are not man made, but i have never thought they have been made by UFO's or ET's either. The more genuine ones are found around ancient monuments and ley lines.Does that have a connection? Who knows.

LOL
So let me get this straight. You say how there is no evidence that some ufos defy explanation, and are unknown, but then you say you believe that some crop circles are not man man, just because they are made near ancient monuments. So, you are believing in something that has no evidence to back it up, and you have the cheek to say the same thing about ufos lol

Wikileaks. Yes governments have released UFO documents, but no government has come forward to say they are real. Wikileaks was about revealing UNRELEASED sensitive documents. Like i said, NOTHING about UFO's. Why? Because there is nothing.

Whos to say that the governments are hiding ET? Its obvious through government documents that they did in fact take it very seriously, but many governments are releasing these documents now. So, how can you say there is nothing about ufos when thousands of documents have been released?

Some of the ides from the UFO fraternity:- UFO bases in The Antarctic Reptilians disguised as humans Light Ships UFO's around the sun Back engineering UFO's Structures on the moon Billy Meir UFO on the Baltic Sea Bed And they think i am a moron

Why are you only post things that are known hoaxes? Why do you post these, but completly ignore the important ufo cases?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jamdan

An insult? You really do take this far too seriously.

Why, is it hard to believe that someone takes a subject seriously that you are not that interested in?

And as a matter of fact I wouldn't mind - expect even, if someone were to question my sobriety if I were to recount some lurid tale or extraordinary sighting.

Care to go through the cases that are on this thread, or you going to ignore them like the OP?

As for well deserved abuse - this really takes the biscuit. There is no excuse actually.

Im sorry, but when someone starts a thread on a subject he knows nothing about, and saying its all rubbish, then he will get abuse. Thats like me going onto a ghost thread and saying its all rubbish, even though i know nothing about ghost cases. In fact, i would call it trolling.

I think the mods here would back me up on that.

No they would not! They would clearly see that the OP knows nothing about the subject, and he most prob be classed as a troll. Also, why is it that you have nothing negative to say about the OP. The reasons why he is getting this abuse, or laughed at, i told you, but you seem to ignore them. Why is that?

Let me ask you something. Do you think its right for a person like the OP to start a thread like this, when he clearly knows nothing about the subject?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So, it's alright to call someone a moron because you deem them to know less than you? And even if he or she doesn't recall the Louisiana shrimp fishing boat ( the "Gumbo Queen" ) disappearance of 1978 it doesn't mean he/she cannot pass a comment or opinion. the O.P has demonstrated a lot less patronisingly superior behaviour than you so far.
edit on 26-6-2012 by jamdan because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2012 by jamdan because: details

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Could you please enlighten me as to where you obtained your Masters Degree on UFOology? Your supersilous attitude make you come across as an authority on the subject of UFO's? You have as much knowledge as the ordinary man in the street, which is basically zilch.
Your referance to the topic are on "Case Studies" They may as well be referenaces to fairy tales because they have as mutch substance as The Brothers Grimm.
You take it on trust that everything you have read on the subject is "Fact"
I don't know how old you are but you may or may not remember this:-

en.wikipedia.org...

Gulable people are easily lead. Join the que.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
jamdan

So, it's alright to call someone a moron because you deem them to know less than you? And even if he or she doesn't recall the Louisiana shrimp fishing boat ( the "Gumbo Queen" ) disappearance of 1978 it doesn't mean he/she cannot pass a comment or opinion. the O.P has demonstrated a lot less patronisingly superior behaviour than you so far.

Please show me where i called him a moron? If i remember correctly, the only thing i have called him is ignorant. Superior behaviour? Hows he doing that? he is taking the p@ss out of this subject when he knows nothing about it. Obviously you think thats okay, well, you have not said one bad thing about the OP, so thats suspicious in itself.

Are you another one of these people who says the same crap, without studying the subject and ignoring cases and only mentioning the one that have been debunked or made by hoaxers to somehow prove that you are right?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

In the Middle Ages, European explorers traveled the high seas to discover new worlds. The likes of Cook, Drake, Magellan, Columbus etc found these new worlds.

Generic interstellar race =/= Dark Age humans

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Well, when i asked you to look at the coyne ufo case, you
completly failed with your analisis. I will give you another
case for you to look at here

see if you can actually read a csse this time.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
jamdan

Please show me where i called him a moron? If i remember correctly, the only thing i have called him is ignorant. Superior behaviour? Hows he doing that? he is taking the p@ss out of this subject when he knows nothing about it. Obviously you think thats okay, well, you have not said one bad thing about the OP, so thats suspicious in itself.

Are you another one of these people who says the same crap, without studying the subject and ignoring cases and only mentioning the one that have been debunked or made by hoaxers to somehow prove that you are right?

No, I haven't said one bad thing about the O.P, but he/ she hasn't had a foot stamping temper tantrum like you yet. And for your information I am quite an open minded fellow, but unlike you I am less inclined to ufology prosleytism, endlessly posting up lnks to Draco knows where and expecting the sheeple to "get it".
I haven't "spouted any crap yet", and take offence at your insult. I am rather proud of the name "Gumbo Queen" though. What do you think?

edit on 26-6-2012 by jamdan because: typos, alien implants, interstellar wars, aliens are actually demons...

edit on 26-6-2012 by jamdan because: yet more typos, 2012 paradigm shifts, Paul McCartney replaced with lizard imposter

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Aliens from other planets are still visiting earth. There are places where they are allowed to land...that are not available to the common public and are heavy guarded by the military.

You know this how?

edit on 26-6-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: I added a video.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
If ET's are flying around in orbit etc. then disclosure has to occur soon because what happens when Virgin Galatic start taking up space tourists and they get buzzed by "visitors". How can anyone in Nasa say "oh really, we've never seen anything like that. Maybe they are hallucinating? Spaceflight is very stressful!". It just wouldn't fly. But that's IF ET's are here.

If aliens turn out to be real, PETA will be after their asses for all the cow mutilations.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jamdan

No, I haven't said one bad thing about the O.P, but he/ she hasn't had a foot stamping temper tantrum like you yet

The reason why you most prob have not dared to disagree with him is because you are most prob the same sort of de-bunker. I have not seen you try and address the cases posted on here, just like the OP. So, you will always agree with him, no matter how wrong he is. I have stated why the OP has annoyed me, and other people on this bored, and you just ignore it and make out that he has done nothing wrong on this thread, and we, the researchers are the bad people. Time and time again, he has ignored my questions, and you have to ask yourself, why did he start this thread when he had no interntion of having a proper debate.

And for your information I am quite an open minded fellow, but unlike you I am less inclined to ufology prosleytism, endlessly posting up lnks to Draco knows where and expecting the sheeple to "get it".

Sigh! When will you people actually read posts! Lokk at the cases i have posted on here. Im not trying to convert anyone. I am posting ufo cases to prove that some ufos defy explanation, and he is ignoring them while listing stupid known hoaxes and frauds.

I haven't "spouted any crap yet", and take offence at your insult. I am rather proud of the name "Gumbo Queen" though. What do you think?

No, all you have done on this thread is defend a person that is clearly wrong. But the sad thing is, because he is part of your gang, then you will never say a bad word about him, and it seems you are not going to talk about the cases i have brought up, just like the OP, so its quite clear you dont care

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Why is it when you bring up serious cases, people like the OP vanish?
Its because they cant answer it, and they would rather not bother with
the thread, rather than hold their hands up and say "i was wrong"

He did not bother to reply to the iran case, and he did not
bother to reply on why he believes some crop circles are
not man made, but at tbe same time saying there is no
evidence that some ufo cases defy explanation and are
unknown

His debunking buddy, who had nothing bad to say about
him has vanished too, as soon as i asked him to look at the
cases i posted.

These people give skeptics a real bad name. Just like hardcore,
gullible believers give the subject a bad name

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Think in being ignored
all because they could not answer
my questions

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I've said all I want to say to you chief, so try not to bum yourself up too much. There's way more interesting things on ATS than this thread!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Humans are so special that we deserve every attention in our galaxy.

Star for you...

Someone posted about how aliens would be alien to us in mind, body and spirit... With that said...why does anyone even suggest that they would build a spaceship(s) much less come here. Spaceships are kind of a human idea....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join