It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church goers cheer 4 year old singing ain't no homos gonna make it to heaven

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

I'm aghast that people would actually think it's ok to brainwash a 4 year old into hating gay people.
And then they all cheer the kid singing the song.

If the kid were saying Jews or Blacks weren't getting into heaven they would be called anti semites or al sharpton would be protesting.
But since it's gay people getting discriminated against no one says anything.
I'm getting sick of people gay bashing.

The things which are said in Church are very idiotic I must admit example given: "I know that nothing good lives in me for that is in my sinful nature I have the desire to do what is good but I cannot carry it out." The Devil is in all of them all of the time apparently no wonder their having their kids sign that stupid sh*t because they can't accomplish doing the right thing. As for me and my opinion I think I'll just keep the fire burning deep inside... Hell Awaits!
edit on 31-5-2012 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69

Originally posted by spiritualzombie

Originally posted by TruckDriver69

It just goes to show that the Religious Right is historically wrong. They pretty much represent the embodiment of ignorance, from their ridiculous beliefs to their hateful judgements of those who are different.

This video shows religion needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth. They are like demons in angel disguises. Cheering hate, judgement, and worshipping the concept of armageddon.

We need to exorcise the planet of their evil. And ignore the angry screams of the religious while it happens, much like in those exorcist movies you have to ignore the cries of demons when you're ridding a person of evil.

They will scream and hate and kill, all the while calling you Satan, but I think it's time to put an end to all religion. Religion holds us back from our greatness. It holds us back from our Love.

I could easily say that the few bug chasing, gift giving evill homosexuals that spread HIV on purpose represents the entire LGBT community and that all homosexuals need to be wiped off the face of the earth because of the few.

You are a rabid homosexual and just as bad as those you despise. You are like a demon without a disguise.

I think its time to put an end to all Homosexuals. Homosexuals hold us back from Greatness.

See how that works?

Homosexuals don't have the wars and bloodshed under their belt to back up that statement. Homosexuals don't have a hold on the world with a billion followers preaching judgement and hate.

They just want their equal rights.

You are so delusional! Homosexuals have a lot more blood on their hands that Christians today. Homosexuals were the first group of people to be infected with AIDS/GRID on a mass scale. Then some of the more radical homosexuals that didn't get their way, donated blood knowing the rest of America would get infected.

You homosexuals are so self righteous when it comes to your rights and they way you want to be "viewed." Get over yourself. This is a free speech issue and I say more power to them.

Go read "And the Band Played On" and see how much homosexuals have contributed to death in the last half century in America. Then come back and have an adult conversation instead of calling for the death of Christians and or the Christian Religion.

I'm calling for the end of ALL religions. Every divisive false religion on the planet. They are more destructive than any drug on the planet.

And you really believe the "intentional" spread of AIDS surpasses the "intentional" wars and murders that have been waged in the name of religion?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

These people don't represent Christianity. Shame on those who would use this as an axe to grind against Christians or the truth of the gospel message, which is love and forgiveness in the midst of a standard of justice and mercy.

And Jesus never quoted Leviticus, and prevented a women from being stoned death in accordance with the old laws which did not reflect the heart of the law which is mercy.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

That ye love one another;

The way the people in the church jumped up an applauded crushed my soul.

Really depressing.

link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

Oh just reading your post hurt my brain.

Because no Christians have killed anyone in the past 50 years.
Amazing.

link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by grey580

These people don't represent Christianity. Shame on those who would use this as an axe to grind against Christians or the truth of the gospel message, which is love and forgiveness in the midst of a standard of justice and mercy.

And Jesus never quoted Leviticus, and prevented a women from being stoned death in accordance with the old laws which did not reflect the heart of the law which is mercy.

It may not represent the teaching of Christ, but Christianity never really did. Christianity is about collecting followers, creating division and judgement.

All you need to believe in is love... anything else that comes equipped with dogma is a scam.
edit on 31-5-2012 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Isn't it nice that some of you think you have the right to tell others how they should think and feel? Bunch of hypocritical individuals. I bet some of you think it is ok when a homosexual makes a joke about a heterosexual but not the reversal.

Now do I agree with it what happened - No, but they have every right to say it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I agree. Rights and all that.

It's still dis-tasteful. I'm surprised the church would allow this. What does a four year old know about homosexuality? Why should they?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm calling for the end of ALL religions. Every divisive false religion on the planet. They are more destructive than any drug on the planet.

Watch out for that first amendment the same right of religion give's the same right to say that hence they are inseperable and made specifically for that purpose.

The same right that give a person the ability to say that is the same right that is protecting it and the op.

Them are the brakes.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by deepankarm

I'm not familiar with the foundation, but I don't go around trying to tell people that being gay is the only way and that heterosexuals should have their rights restricted. Maybe that's why I'm not involved in an organization like that?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If HIV is the best you can do, then you'll have to realize straight people get it too~
If we're going to bring diseases into this, then I guarantee that more straight christians have killed way more poeple than gays with HIV. Of course, not even an insane belegerent atheist would make such an argument.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

As long as it's not

obscenity, defamation, incitement to riot, and fighting words

en.wikipedia.org...

And that's bordering on the obscene in my book.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's hard to say that there is actually anything practically wrong with this. Nobody goes to heaven as heaven is a non-existent, imaginary place. So theoretically the lyrics are correct. Should they be teaching them to a young child? No, but not because of the subject, rather, this child is being taught to pick differences between sexual orientation at a very young age.
I would be more worried if he actually knew what being homosexual entails, or even heterosexual for that matter. I'll guarantee these people are the ones that whine when sexual education is taught at a younger age too. They are hypocrites.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

It is inappropriate.

Someone should remind the pastor of this parable

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

And when the band played on, was written by a Gay man, pointing out that the AIDS epidemic was practically allowed to happen, due to all of the political fights that broke out at the time. I don't see how it was our fault.

Also, may I point out to you that millions of heterosexual people are affected by AIDS as well.

In the UK, the number of heterosexual people contracting HIV is growing, whilst the number of homosexual people contracting the disease is decreasing.

HIV is a sexually transmitted disease, and it does not care whether you are gay or straight.

Also, given the fact that your profile is Truckdriver69, may I point out to you that if you are a truck driver who likes 69, it is well known that truck drivers ARE in fact one of the most at risk of catching and spreading sexually transmitted diseases across the globe!

So I suggest you think twice before you go shooting your mouth off.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That was obscene bordering on hatred anyone can' easily find "hate speech" in anything.

Hence the right to protect free speech while some find things offensive others will not what it boils down to is personal liberty.

People are free to agree with it and people are free not to.
edit on 31-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Isn't it nice that some of you think you have the right to tell others how they should think and feel? Bunch of hypocritical individuals. I bet some of you think it is ok when a homosexual makes a joke about a heterosexual but not the reversal.

Now do I agree with it what happened - No, but they have every right to say it.

Yeah but the heterosexuals have nothing to be concerned about so why should it bother them if anything I would be flatteringly amused by it

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What you don't understand is that religion is not the problem. It is not accurate to say that atheists are not capable of hatred. They are.

The problem exists within human behaviour. Religious affiliation is completely irrelevant.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Time to see religion as the spreader of hate and end it forever. Even a devout Christian should be able to see the Church is more the devil's work... Remember the devil is a tricksie hobbit. What perfect deception: Take Jesus, wrap his teachings in a book of lies and hate, then collect followers who believe in the exact opposite of everything he preached, while using his name.

I say, save love, burn the rest. Even Jesus at this point is so polluted that you have to just toss him out with the trash. He's like a good guy who's been infected with a contagious viral poison, and we just have to throw him away too. Sorry, Jesus, they not only beat you and crucified you, they turned your legacy to trash.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OH and BTW I hear the pastor is hiding and he and members of his congregation are getting death threats,

This too is inappropriate,

Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

The civilized thing to do would be reach out with love, There are myriads of gay christian, reach out.

edit on 043131p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join