It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church goers cheer 4 year old singing ain't no homos gonna make it to heaven

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Oh yeah, that's right...gay people have a lock on 'bad' behavior.....please......

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It's funny that you believe a fictional story..... Religous people (like you) scare me....
Go hideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if the real men of western society
have gone on vacation leaving behind ________.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It's so strange, cause I just got done singing about how all Christians are going to hell, because I read it in a book I just wrote. Trust me, the voice in my head that I think is God told me, so there is no way I'm wrong.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
When I was 21, and when I was 38. Having been raised a Christian, and Gay.

These two times of my life were the most difficult, and I was was praying to God for help, because I just wanted to die.

He whipped me up to Heaven (2 NDR's), and made it perfectly clear that he Loves me as I am, and at the end of each encounter, he always finished with "You will be fine!", and "I know what I am doing."

These fools are spouting judgement, yet it is Jesus Christ who judges the living and the dead.

These people are worse than the Pharisees of his day.

Also, Jesus made it perfectly clear that he without sin may cast the first stone.

Also he said that "WHOSOEVER believes in me shall have Eternal life."

Jesus told his disciples that they should Love one another (after all, God is Love)

I hope the Lord rebukes them, as some of their children come out as gay. Then hopefully they might have to reconsider their wickedness, repent, and start again.

They are like the Jews that were being converted to Christianity, saying that Gentiles (Greeks) can't possibly come to God.

I say they should humble themselves before God, repent, turn from their wickedness and live!

Jesus is the gateway to the Father, and he is the Good Shepherd of his Sheep.

I cannot go to church, because I will always be judged and cast aside, because they stumble on the word of the Law in Judgement, and overlook, YES! overlook the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross, who died for ALL.

My personal testimony to the church is this: God Loves me. He IS the good shepherd, and because I live in this world alone in my faith, because I am gay, he has not let me go! He will always be with me, and refresh me. I AM like that 1 sheep of the flock that he will go after, when it is missing and in distress. No angel or devil, nor MAN will come between me and Jesus Christ.

If any one of you in Christ think otherwise, I exhort you repent!!! God knows EXACTLY what he is doing! Some of you are so caught up in judging other people, because you are sick and tired of working out your own sin - and God knows this! From my own first hand experiences with the Lord, I cannot tell you ENOUGH how utterly, amazing, all encompassing and powerful his Love IS for ALL of creation.

It is people like this that slander the Love of God, because they forget that they are NOT without SIN, and speak out in pride before God in the name of the Lord. ALL have fallen short of the Glory of God, however, Jesus Christ was obedient to God, even unto DEATH! as a guilt sacrifice for ALL mankind - FOREVER, so that everyone can freely come to God without sin by the Lords Grace.

Never, has the Church been so stiff necked - a horde of vipers!

If you deny the Love of God to anyone, then you deny that Jesus is Christ.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Southern Baptists/Christians are the new Nazi Party. The sad thing is, the Nazi's were mostly German and had some intelligence to them, and yet they still went mad. These inbred redneck "Bible Chunkers" are going to continue causing wide spread damage sadly... These parents should lose their rights... OMG!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
This was the funniest thing I have seen in ages.....

Those who complain, tough, its their right and freedom of religion to believe what they want to!!!

They are doing it their own CHURCH not on the street.

Gays should be used to people shoving their views down peoples throats!! All we hear is gay rights this, gives us new laws etc.....

10 stars for this vid!!
edit on 30-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

I though people in here would be more senisble. Being gay its witouth words. First. If men in the first place didn´t fight for rights we wouldnt be proud of our rights.

Most lgbht people only want to be treated as a normal person. Thats all the rights are about. Saying you´re getting it pushed down your troath is bull#. That would mean you actually listened.

The kids are only kids and there is no difference between them saying negative words about gay people, just like fans of any team would make hate against the main rival which is totally accepted.

But the cheering from the people in the church is just right down freaky and very disturbing. It sounds as if they are laughing almost frothing. Its the sound of pure hate with a very big dose of psykosis.

This is not abour anyones views because its not a choice, its not easy to accept, its not easy not to wanna kill onself because we also doubth that its not a choice when the majority make fun of homosexuality in a way that can only be understood if you were a jew in Germany in the 30s-40s.

I agree that we shouldnt be treated any better than anyone else. We only don't wanna be beaten for being gay but rather for being a douchebag should that be the case.

I also agree we can´t demand getting married in churches. Not because of the bull# christians use as reasons but because its a established view belief that one either accept or not.

But that also means all of you have to accept usint two different fibres is just as bad. Eating shrimps or planting more than one type of seed. And last but not least accept that anyone else than the jewish people is not Gods people and we are nothing more than potential slaves. Thats what the bible says.

Stop using homosexuality as your main focus for all the hate others have put in you trough the years.

And finally. Its really not very christian

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I find the FACT that you would post such rubbish speaks to your character and I find your indignation rather suspicious.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by buster2010
So will his so called parents be there with him all the time? Because sooner or later this little gay basher will meet up with the wrong homosexual and get his teeth knocked down his throat.

Yep. For a heterosexual to bash a homosexual person, it's a "hate crime."
For a homosexual to bash a heterosexual, it's considered justice.

This is a very clear example of why the concept of the hate crime is wrong. We end up creating a scenario where violence is or is not a crime, based on the identity of the target.

Dude...

What are you talking about? I don't believe homosexuals have bashed the heterosexual lifestyle at all. Actually homosexuals are not encouraging anyone to be homosexual. They just want to be regonized as a group of people that does exist, that's all.

Homosexuality does exist, it is a biological condition that is such a strong urge that even the threat of death does not prevent humans from acting on it. Just like you cannot choose your race, you cannot choose your orientation. Trust me, I know, I have tried.

All they want is for people to say, "Okay here, you are entitled to the same rights as everyone else." No one is saying, "hey everyone, be gay with us." No one is saying, "Heterosexuals are less worthy of rights than homosexuals." But people are saying the opposite.
that's rubbish.
As a former member of NAAZ foundation (google it), all i can say that either you are just ignorant about the real truth or you are playing dumb.
The reality is the opposite of what you have posted....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Some of the most racist, sexist, hateful places in America are the churches. Teaching people to hate one another all the time.

What do you expect though, they need to have conflict somewhere/someway to make sure folks keeping coming back. It is all about "entertainment" and money, just like a TV show--w/o a conflict of characters there is no reason to watch the show. With church you go to the location to hear the lies rather than tuning into the TV program.

Derek

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How do these people know that God would not let gay people into heaven...Have they talked to him?
The funny thing is, the little kids have no idea what they are talking/singing about

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I would like to comment on the fundamentals of Christianity as pertains to this video.

1. As a Christian you are required to love everyone. That's actually where the saying "Love the sinner hate the sin" comes from. (although this is not as easy to do as you would imagine)

2. As a Christian it is a sinful act to pass judgment on another human being... The rule is only god can judge..to reiterate... to pass judgment on another is a sinful act.

and finally..

3. As a Christian you are not allowed to assume the destination of an individuals soul after death as God himself would delegate this and is left for him alone.. To assume or say an individual is going to hell (or not make it into heaven which would insinuate hell, save for Catholicism which includes purgatory aka a temporary hell) is a sinful act..

Basically what they are doing here is cheering for a young man to go against the fundamentals of his faith at an early age.. In other words they are cheering for sin and themselves are obviously partaking in the same sinful bigotry...

Yes, to participate in an act of homosexually is a sin in the christian faith... Does that mean all gays are going to hell? Well that's not for me or anyone else to say...

P.S. I thought it was also worth mentioning by saying "God damn you" or "Damn you".. you are literally asking god himself to throw that person into the pits of hell to burn alive for all eternity (or delve into their own custom personalized hell, or just float in a void.. no one really knows what hell is.).... I would consider that rude wouldn't you?
edit on 31-5-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by be4ne1
reply to post by petrus4

Oh yeah, that's right...gay people have a lock on 'bad' behavior.....please......

If you weren't so busy seeing only what you want to see, in order to derive the craved sense of victimhood, you might see that I said that I considered brainwashing children to be wrong when both groups do it.

Get over yourself.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by saxjunkee
Southern Baptists/Christians are the new Nazi Party. The sad thing is, the Nazi's were mostly German and had some intelligence to them, and yet they still went mad. These inbred redneck "Bible Chunkers" are going to continue causing wide spread damage sadly... These parents should lose their rights... OMG!

Please see my post on the seculars forcing our schoolchildren to sing praises to a President. Who else has done that??? Be honest.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I aint even gonna question this one,
it happened in America yeah??
nuff said,

PEACE,
RK

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

You are both right and wrong. those who have never experienced at least more than 1 congregation have a very skewed view of the world. But some of this comes from personal hurt, for some of those who are fussing, at 1 or more congregations. And it's hard to tell which are which.

reply to post by sk0rpi0n

That's rather normal of the warped congregations. Power hungry of some sort seek the power, while those that don't want it have to learn to take up their authority.

reply to post by ChristianJihad

Ah, we're not dying everywhere.

reply to post by SaturnFX

No, we are very well portrayed as anti-gay. No problem admitting that.

reply to post by rickymouse

Actually, the paperwork in place to have a tax ID as a church (incorporation) requires that we don't do politicking from the pulpit, to some degree (as in the laws are there, but rarely enforced, yet).

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
But if you cannot prove that souls exist, then having these non-existing souls go to a "proven heaven or hell" is a moot point.
Dead on.
Not often we agree, no?

To suggest a person knows what brings you to heaven, you have to believe by default:
spirits, deities, afterlife outside of physical reality, angels, demons, eternal beings, tortured existances eternal, a future seeing god and devil, free will that also has no freedom (paradox), heaven, heaven as a desirable place for your eternal soul, eternity of existence.
Most on this list, I agree with. But the few I don't think need proof:

1. "Tortured existance eternal" is debated by Christians because most of the evidence is based upon something like 4 verses in the Bible about what Hell actually is. Just as many Christians believe that it is the snuffing out of the spiritual life that is left, i.e. what Atheists believe in anyway. Moot point in trying to prove which one is right, for the most part, without resorting to a lot of squeezing water from a rock--which is not impossible, just not practical. And quite useless when the whole point is to avoid the place in the first place.

2. " free will that also has no freedom (paradox)" Not at all hard when you consider that all dimensions could be created: even time. So, from this perspective a Creator God is outside of time. He creates this being, then drops it inside a linear moving time, so from the outside, it's all at 1 moment. Knew what you'd die from the moment He inserts you into time? Predestination. Having to live the life in a linear fashion? Free will. To stop the person in question, either you remove them, or you insert yourself into the timeline at specific points. Some people, it's theoretically possible, would not be malleable, no matter what is tried.

Now, my PERSONAL proof, to me, is that I have dreams that come true. This is a touch more than merely experiencing deja vu--nothing vague about it. And it runs in my family. And I married into another family that experiences it. It makes perfect sense that if I'm created in the image of something that lives outside of time, while I'm bound by this body, there's likely to be some aspect of me that is not. The best one? When my brother came home and told me in detail about how he interrupted the flow of the Deja Vu, and it didn't change much of anything. He freaked out his friends by telling them exactly what they'd say for 2 minutes straight--made them uncomfortable for a moment, long enough for them to not say those specific things, then went right back into it, at the point where he quit telling them what they would say. Whole freaking day like that, and he was only in the 3rd grade at the time.

reply to post by ShadeWolf

And I have no problem with that, as long as you are willing to be openly honest about it. Just like if I was talking to someone from there, as long as they were honest about what they were doing? I don't think there would be a thing to say to that, that could change them, at that point.

reply to post by SaturnFX

Well, the Bible does say: Here.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
reply to post by grey580

I find the FACT that you would post such rubbish speaks to your character and I find your indignation rather suspicious.

I'm not sure how to answer that.

I posted it because I'm appalled that followers of christ would show a child ignorance & hate.

And I hate ignorance & hate very much.

link   
reply to post by deepankarm

I tried to Google that and it kept coming up as one A. Can you please provide a specific link? Thanks.

link   
Why do my taxes go to support this crap.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Christians don't have a lock on stupidity. Homosexuals have just as much wrong with their "religion" as Christians do. I would say this video isn't nearly as bad as homosexuals spreading HIV at a rate higher than any other group in America and not doing anything about that.

Buttttt.... Lets scream about someone singing a song or the limited free speech Christians should have according to the LGBT faithful...

This is not nearly as bad as this....
"Clifford Davidson, head of a homosexual group called BOND, recently sent an email to his activist friends. According to a report in "The Harvard Crimson," Davidson told his friends: "On the Red Cross's form, you will be asked: 'Are you a man who has had sexual contact with another man since 1973?' This applies to many of you. You should lie."
Source: www.freerepublic.com...
edit on 31-5-2012 by TruckDriver69 because: typo

edit on 31-5-2012 by TruckDriver69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I agree... as I pointed out in my post above yours...

how very not Christlike of them.. They should be ashamed of themselves.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join