Church goers cheer 4 year old singing ain't no homos gonna make it to heaven

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+47 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I'm aghast that people would actually think it's ok to brainwash a 4 year old into hating gay people.
And then they all cheer the kid singing the song.

If the kid were saying Jews or Blacks weren't getting into heaven they would be called anti semites or al sharpton would be protesting.
But since it's gay people getting discriminated against no one says anything.
I'm getting sick of people gay bashing.

+39 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This was the funniest thing I have seen in ages.....

Those who complain, tough, its their right and freedom of religion to believe what they want to!!!

They are doing it their own CHURCH not on the street.

Gays should be used to people shoving their views down peoples throats!! All we hear is gay rights this, gives us new laws etc.....

10 stars for this vid!!
edit on 30-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

+68 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Gays should be used to people shoving their views down peoples throats!!

Tasteful.

This is how religious indoctrination works. Get 'em while they're young and fill their heads with hate.

+72 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
That is about the worst thing I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot. What are these idiots thinking here? Christians of ATS, gonna just sit there and let this BS happen? You say your God is a loving god, and all I see here is hate. Get your church to contact these minions and stop brainwashing little kids! Don't you KNOW when you teach little kid to HATE, he or she grows up and hates even more? Gay soldiers fought and died so these kids have the freedom to even go to church, this is how they are repaid?

+19 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I've always said that your rights begin where mine end.

A gay persons rights should not be infringed upon because someone else thinks they should all be killed in a concentration camp. Like Hitler did back in WWII.

This is just sad.

+23 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You know the old saying. You need a license to drive a car but any idiot can have a kid.

So will his so called parents be there with him all the time? Because sooner or later this little gay basher will meet up with the wrong homosexual and get his teeth knocked down his throat.

Teaching hate and intolerance to a child that age is sick.

+33 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You know what. Karma is a bitch.
I won't be surprised if he turns out to be gay when he's older.
edit on 30-5-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ONLY IN AMERICA

The land of the free!

P

+7 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by buster2010

You know what. Karma is a bitch.
I won't be surprised if he turns out to be gay when he's older.
edit on 30-5-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

Could you just imagine the looks on his parents face.

Mom dad meet Steve we want to get married.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
ONLY IN AMERICA

The land of the free!

P

Not only in America. Other countries actually take action.

Israeli police launched a citywide manhunt through Tel Aviv for the masked, black-clad gunman who opened fire with a pistol at a gay youth club on Saturday night, Aug. 1, killing two and wounding 15 more. While the authorities have been careful not to speculate on a motive for the crime, the city's stunned gay community was not hesitant about assigning blame for the atmosphere they believe was conducive to the crime. Pointing to Orthodox Jewish gay-bashers,

Gay vs. Orthodox: Israel's Culture War Turns Deadly - TIME
www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1914391,00.html - Similarto Gay vs. Orthodox: Israel's Culture War Turns Deadly - TIME

Aug 3, 2009 ... Gay vs. Orthodox: A Deadly Turn in Israel's Culture War? By Matthew ... Even Tel Aviv has not been exempt from gay-bashing. Gay activist ...

You Christian bashers are so punk

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I agree that it's unethical to teach such a young child segregational beliefs, but as far as having a rights campaign present to condemn such behavior is censorship.

As far as whether an Al Sharpton type figure representing the gay community is possible is another story. In some cases where hatred toward gays is involved in a violent crime, there should be penalties in place which address such crimes.

My personal belief is that homosexuality is a learned behavior and not genetic. Therefore, gays should not be considered a broad social class like races & religions. I am tolerant of the gay community and condemn violence against them, but I also fail to accept that those who choose to deviate from the sexual norm are on a social equal with races and genders for workplace equality and other social programs which were originally designed to promote racial diversity and harmony. It's one thing if people choose to have same-sex life partners. This is America, you're free to pursue that happiness. It's another thing to challenge for a piece of taxpayer money for community events celebrating what boils down to sexual rebellion. Whatever, that's my opinion.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

If they're not the same denomination as we are, they aren't likely to listen to us because "we're as bad as the homos!"

There's only so much remediation of behavior that can be done as an outsider to any group. The best chance of changing this is for those inside this congregation to stand up against it. I've seen splits over things much more trivial than over basic human rights--to the point of not seeing the other as Christians. It is a shame, since Christ's prayer before he was taken into custody was for UNITY, not in insisting on being right 24/7.

Now, is there a chance that they could listen to me? Possibly, but it would have to be something that they couldn't' dismiss as being from God...and I don't feel like catching a ride in the belly of a whale long enough to be ghost white.

But in all honesty, you want to push it? Give me an addy, and I'll write them, for them to burn the letter in another video, or something.

+49 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Those who complain, tough, its their right and freedom of religion to believe what they want to!!!

Gays should be used to people shoving their views down peoples throats!! All we hear is gay rights this, gives us new laws etc.....

10 stars for this vid!!

Thank you for outing yourself.
It is important for the rest of us to know who we are dealing with in other threads in which we may cross paths.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Gays should be used to people shoving their views down peoples throats!!

Tasteful.

This is how religious indoctrination works. Get 'em while they're young and fill their heads with hate.

Don't blame it on the church, ever stopped and wondered why you woke up to go to school every morning... that where you had your "classes" son...

+6 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I am sure if you check you will find most homosexuality is from birth.
I really do not think that being gay is a choice.
DNA research points to genetics. And also the estrogen soaked environment.
To be non conforming to your family friends and society is not a wanted trait.
All folks. ALL FOLKS must be treated equally and with all the respect we each can muster.
We are all in this boat together. Better to find similarities than differences.
You have to want to.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

And why do you think that is?

See the OP.

+2 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Gays are against Christian doctrine as much as human-animal intercourse and marriage. Stop bashing on Christians because you dont accept our views, I dont see you bashing on Muslims because they wear those shawls on their heads, why not accept one's view. I agree that this is bad on another level than 'bashing gays'. For instance, church goers dont need to cheer about anyone at all not making it to Heaven, if they were really Christians, they would be trying to help the gays enter Heaven instead of cheering their eternal demise. I have come to the conclusion that atheists and extreme Christian critics are only out for 2 things; to (try to) deny and confute the Christian God for the SOLE purpose of hating Christians for some profound and/or personal reason and/or just not believing. Its funny how people only bash on Christian morals and values and not lets say Muslim or Hindu religions. I know why, its because they solely HATE Christians for some reason. You must agree non believers, that the only religious target you are targeting are Christians and not even trying to criticize other religions. Stop saying Christians are 'brainwashed', the only bad thing about Christianity is the hypocrites (like these) that dont follow the Christian doctrine correctly; who by chance have been chosen to represent Christianity in it's entirety. People are judged by their mistakes and wrong doings than their facts and good doing.

Jesus, that poor man who preached non violence, love, and abundance in knowledge and wisdom through faith is being completely ignored throughout all of this. Find a fault in Jesus' teaching and not of the hypocrites we know are wrong.
edit on 30-5-2012 by PunkNerd5 because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-5-2012 by PunkNerd5 because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-5-2012 by PunkNerd5 because: typo XD

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

10 stars for this vid!!

Thank you for outing yourself.
It is important for the rest of us to know who we are dealing with in other threads in which we may cross paths.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

I know you didn't see this cause you were posting.
What do you see here?

Israeli police launched a citywide manhunt through Tel Aviv for the masked, black-clad gunman who opened fire with a pistol at a gay youth club on Saturday night, Aug. 1, killing two and wounding 15 more. While the authorities have been careful not to speculate on a motive for the crime, the city's stunned gay community was not hesitant about assigning blame for the atmosphere they believe was conducive to the crime. Pointing to Orthodox Jewish gay-bashers,

Gay vs. Orthodox: Israel's Culture War Turns Deadly - TIME
www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1914391,00.html - Similarto Gay vs. Orthodox: Israel's Culture War Turns Deadly - TIME

Aug 3, 2009 ... Gay vs. Orthodox: A Deadly Turn in Israel's Culture War? By Matthew ... Even Tel Aviv has not been exempt from gay-bashing. Gay activist ...

You Christian bashers are so punk

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
That is about the worst thing I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot. What are these idiots thinking here? Christians of ATS, gonna just sit there and let this BS happen? You say your God is a loving god, and all I see here is hate. Get your church to contact these minions and stop brainwashing little kids! Don't you KNOW when you teach little kid to HATE, he or she grows up and hates even more? Gay soldiers fought and died so these kids have the freedom to even go to church, this is how they are repaid?

I agree its hateful, and shouldn't be happening.

Problem is there are many Christian denominations, and we can't go around controlling them all.

What do you do to stop hatred against people just because they are Christian?

I see much hatred thrown at Christians , who are honest decent people, and don't agree with teaching children to hate.

So let me ask you again, what do you do to stand up against non Christians who spew hatred at others , just because of their religious beliefs ?

You often claim to have the truth, and understand the "dimensions " of real love , yet I hear you say over and over, that Christians will end up in their own hell. Not much different than the 4 year old saying gays won't make it to heaven.

You say that about Christians all the time.

Why don't you practice what you preach.
edit on 30-5-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Homosexuality is not achieved at birth. I had a teacher that exceeded in estrogen (he was a male) and was more feminine than most, but he had a wife and a family at home. Views differ with culture the subject grew up in. e.g In America, we find boobs a turn on, while in another country, they laugh at Americans for that, calling us babies that suck on boobs and stuff. Culture tells people what to look for in the opposite sex, same goes for gays. You must remember that fingerprints arent received at birth. (awesome metaphor)

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join