It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Hacks Trayvon Martin’s Email Account, Leaks Messages Online

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Tit for tat. Beats all I have seen. Keep up the good work guys. Hopefully you will get the justice you so long for. And hopefully the justice is applied evenly. That should evoke many more threads.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Likewise with everything in the open like that how would Zimmerman get a 'fair' trial with unbiased jury?

So, he's not even charged for the murder with homicide?

As for Trayvon, exemplary of the nasty black vs white dog eat dog society America is hypocritically to the rest of the world.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

With all due respect to all of you who are really unfamiliar with a real hate crime - click on the link below. The article doesn't do the whole story justice. I was in Tennessee in 2007 looking for a new home when this became local headline news. I didn't move there because of various reasons and not because of this crime. What the article does not tell you is some of details of how these two young people were tortured for days only to have his lower organs cut off and her breasts cut off just before the perps killed them and set them on fire. By the way the media said it wasn't a hate crime. Where was Al and Jessee when this court case was going on? I wonder why they weren't there crying out for the victims with a public march defending the victims rights?

www.foxnews.com...

You can't make this up - this story never reached MSM in 2007. I wonder why?

I personally am certain that all of this has to do with the "Stand Your Ground" law that allows its citizens in Florida to be armed in case they have to defend themselves against criminals and someone who is physically doing them harm. It's kind of like the government was just waiting for some stupid thing like this to be the catalyst for beating down that law - good luck with that, Florida citizens have concealed weapon permits already - me included.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by calnorak

maybe i wouldnt be confused if some tool hadnt been rejoicing in a kids death and hacking ,,,right?

That's a moot point, their isn't anything you can do to change the fact that he is dead. Yes its tragic, and I don't agree with the bs that is spewing.

Also just because he is a racist, you say (I don't know him personally) doesn't mean he changed anything.

Anyways, we all need to cool down and look at facts. I seriously doubt it was racial in nature, but that is me. I don't know anyone racist, so its hard to believe that that exists still.

Although I haven't experienced it personally since middle school, I do hear that it exists in the media, especially the left wing media.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What's the proof the hacker is a white supremacist or are they just saying that because he's white and dare to question an innocent black guy?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Wow some of you guys are pretty harsh defending this hacker. Hacking a killed person's email is a pretty low thing to do, whether the hacker is a white supremacist or not.

And we are supposed to take the word of some supposed hacker as to what was in his mails?

This case leaves a very nasty taste in the mouth and I think that the wise course may be to wait a little longer to see what else comes up.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Idiocy...this world is stacked up to the brim with worthless idiots.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

Ah yes, the "Knoxville Horror". Very disturbing. Unfortunately there are many cases like that that we never hear about. Racism is a huge issue and it's fueled by the MSM and the people that tell them that they have to keep things like that on the mum.

*sigh*

#'s going to hit the fan ultimately.

Regardless, why exactly is the Trayvon case such big news? Stuff like that happens pretty much on a daily basis.

@Kali74,
why no love for the white victims on heinous crimes? Honestly. Was Trayvon a relative of yours? Because i've seen you in other threads and you defend him tooth and nails so why the major support for him? I mean, we don't even have all the information on the case yet.
edit on 31-3-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I never expected to see that garbage regurgitated here on ATS.

I am not overly surprised. there are some in here that are brewing with good ole 1950s style hate towards anything not paper white. They have been tossing up anything to make racism an acceptable and even desirable trait. They do it subtly (not overly subtle though..they don't have the necessary IQ for that).

I can point out a thread right now on the front page attempting a straw man argument in order to stop...racism against racists

Cheers for bringing this up.

-for stringin up racists..regardless of skin color...just toss all of em in a giant pit and let them all fight for who has the coolest skin pigment, eye color, etc-

Please no one feed this troll, troll is obvious.
But agree with the guy who commented first. Get over it, millions of children die every day and your all worried about some kid none of you ever knew.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Let the court system decide

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The two posters above me don't seem to get it, a white supremacist hacks Trayvon Martin's online presence in an admitted attempt to smear him and we're supposed to believe the content he/she found? Click the article and see what this hacker changed a dead teenager's passwords to and tell me he isn't a racist...not to mention his screen name, I'd laugh if it wasn't so terrifying how ignorant people are.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

lol, you are running with scissors.
My first reaction was that this is more manipulation...sheesh, you believe this??/ Really?

It never crossed your mind it's more likely from the jesse jackson or al sharpton people?

Really?

I mean, Romneys daughters were caught doing this same false flag type of disinfo...The exact same thing where they right up inflammatory things about their dad and posted it on sights for Ron Paul in order to cast blame on Pauls supporters.
But maybe Romney's daughters are more clever than the Jackson Sharpton crowd as they know better...rofl.
Really? This is so transparent only a fool could fall for it so easily without more support.

This race baiting thing is out of control. It's like I am surrounded by mindless automotons that only think in skin color and believe they alone are exempt....except they are the ones propogandizing

oh btw, proof it's a white supremecisist or you are a shill...I mean pics of the white hoods or it didn't happen
edit on 31-3-2012 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Who says I'm not equally appalled by all heinous crime? This case in particular angers me for multiple reasons. First there's a guy that should have been arrested and his jury being selected by now is walking around somewhere, free. Second, it's brought racists out of the woodwork, who while screaming about how it's being made into a racial issue are portraying this poor kid as a thug because he's black. Third, as a mother it just enrages me that any mother has to fight so damn hard for justice and I pray it is never me.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Ariess

with all due respect and i think u have a good point in there, outisde of the case itself theres some very serious issues going on,,,and ultimately i think too we all should care about injustices such as this,

Thanks for all the respect that is due to me. I looked at your posting history and this is pretty much all you have posted on in quite awhile. If i have offended you I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you directly. On the other hand, what are the external issues that are relevant to or exposed by all of this? I assume, by the message of this thread, one would be racism. Ask yourself what causes racism. See, people don't naturally hate or want to kill people who are brown, white, any pigment variation, or even have cultural differences. No, racism finds its roots in the lust for power. It found its momentum in popular hype, and most certainly accomplished its designed purpose through war and division. So, the same driving force that makes this story so hot and juicy that it causes everyone to spout bs uncontrollably and the media to have a vulgar orgasm is what causes at least one of these issues. But that's not really what I have a problem with. The only sure injustice that I see is that a young man's death has been commercialized and obscured by people who can't possibly be sure about anything relating to it and who relish in its entertainment and gossip value. Its casey anthony 2.0. One of its upgraded features is its obvious agenda advancing potential. My only recourse is to scream at the top of my lungs "shut the hell up!" But what ever, carry on. I don't expect to be understood or believed to be right. I'm just voicing my frustration.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Ariess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariess

I do actually understand exactly what you're saying, we are just different I suppose and maybe I'm a fool or fatally optimistic or some other similar label. I just can't tolerate the slander and racism pouring out, it makes sad, angry and disgusted that we've been fighting this war since god knows when, we should be passed it all by now. I feel like we are going backwards or awakening a beast that's just been asleep for a while. Where is all this psychopathy coming from? How do we fix it?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
It amazes me how people think anything in this CHILDs email, or his personal photos, should affect this case. People are actually trying to excuse the murder of a 17 year old kid by saying "he dealt drugs" or "he used the word 'n-word' in a screen name".

Seriously?

Perhaps some of you should crawl out of your caves and open your eyes to kids these days. I see white kids calling themselves the same thing. I've seen white kids dress more "gansta" than Martin. I guess if they were killed it would be ok too? Because they "dressed gangsta" and claimed to sell drugs?

It sucks that this is being turned into a race issue, but its really eye opening how friggin racist and ignorant some people really are.

You sir, have hit the nail right on the head and i couldn't have said it better myself. Notice that your post got completely ignored by both sides and i take it because it's the cold hard truth. Whether this young man was a gangster or not is a moot point in my opinion. The only thing I care about is what happened the night of the incident and whether the outcome was justified, all this other crap people keep bringing up is really letting me know who is racist on this site and who isn't. It's very eye opening.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
no side in this matter (in general, not just this case) is going to back down and say "you know what your right, maybe i should step back and take another look at this" and "get over it." prepare.......prepare for it. Its more obvious now than ever before.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

"Now is the best time to take the SAT" Sound's like spam, tbh. That means quite literally nothing. My email has offers about penis enlargement, as does everyone else who has ever touched a computer. Does that mean I have an interest in penis enlargement? I get a ton of spam from a website I visited a long time ago when I was reading about codex alimentarius. I don't care about CA anymore, but my inbox is full of it. It's just spam.

Now, I'm not saying that it is ALL spam, but I'd be willing to be a great deal of it is.

Who cares though? Kids dead. Put Zimmy on trail, and give him a fair one. He'll be arrested soon enough. The cops are being careful on this, who can blame them?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Ariess

How do we fix it?

That's a hard one. Surely it will take a lot of optimism.
... Firstly, we have to be we. Right now we are not. Then we need to stop the bs.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I hope so much that we are just witnessing the death throes of a failed paradigm and that we aren't devolving. I know that racism never went away but I also remember a time when people were so much more open minded on a larger scale.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You know no matter if Trayvon was guilty or not, it still does not make it right to hack into his gmail for god sakes!! This kid died and I would feel uncomfortable looking through his personal emails. It would be like going through his room at the scene of the death and running through his belongings!!

This was wrong people, WRONG!! No matter if he was guilty or not!! This was a very disrespectful act. Do not speak damned of the dead!! It is very wrong!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join