It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Hacks Trayvon Martin’s Email Account, Leaks Messages Online

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Im glad to see the neighborhood guy did his job like we all should do instead of the police. We had a big jump in black crime since obama got in office so i tip my hat

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

You are a hypocrite. You don't really care for justice, you just support the "media lynching" of someone (Zimmerman) without knowing all of the facts. If Zimmerman had never had a gun, and Martin had beat him senseless, I imagine your posting would be something along the lines of making sure that the wheels of justice are allowed to do their work before rushing to find Martin guilty of any crime - that is of course if you posted anything at all since the MSM, Sharpton, and all the rest would not have said a single thing about it.....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mandella1099

This thread isn't even really about the case, though it's hard not to bring it in. This thread is about some sicko hacking a dead persons Facebook etc...in an attempt to make them look bad. Pretty disgusting in my opinion. I support Zimmerman being arrested and tried and I don't care much for Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. And lol I'm certainly no fan of the MSM.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

This thread isn't even really about the case, though it's hard not to bring it in. This thread is about some sicko hacking a dead persons Facebook etc...in an attempt to make them look bad. Pretty disgusting in my opinion. I support Zimmerman being arrested and tried and I don't care much for Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. And lol I'm certainly no fan of the MSM.

I have a very simple question for you to answer:
If the Grand Jury finds no cause, then what will you support (for Zimmerman)?
edit on 1-4-2012 by mandella1099 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'm not sure, it's hard for me to imagine that will be the case. In fact I truly believe a whole lot is going to come out. But if the grand jury comes back with no evidence I'll read about it and form my opinion then.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I'm not sure, it's hard for me to imagine that will be the case. In fact I truly believe a whole lot is going to come out. But if the grand jury comes back with no evidence I'll read about it and form my opinion then.

Which thereby proves my point - this is not about justice to you because any Grand Jury's lack of cause determines that there is not enough evidence to even warrant a trial, much less a possible guilty verdict. Your opinion, if you are all about justice, should then be that Zimmerman is innocent and did nothing illegal - but of course, you are not about justice, just your opinion which, by proxy, makes you no different than the posters on Stormfront offering their opinions about Martin's character (since they never knew him and only have the facts of his postings to support their statements). That, at best, is the definition of hypocrisy - at worse...well, we can leave that for the other posters to decide.....
edit on 1-4-2012 by mandella1099 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

It is about justice to me.

Actually, if I understand correctly, generally when a person kills someone, they are arrested and charged with whatever is appropriate and then depending on evidence they are either released on their own recognizance, bail is set or bail is denied and a trial date set, where they then have their chance to prove self defense etc...

This post.

This thread.

Too many questions for me.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with his accounts being hacked. As long as the data is real, and not fabricated, I think it just adds more to the fact that the media is trying to create a race war.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hypocrisy would be if I hacked George Zimmermans online presence or posted his hacked online presence.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

does zimmerman even have a facebook

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker808

I have no idea.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It is about justice to me.

Actually, if I understand correctly, generally when a person kills someone, they are arrested and charged with whatever is appropriate and then depending on evidence they are either released on their own recognizance, bail is set or bail is denied and a trial date set, where they then have their chance to prove self defense etc...

This post.

This thread.

Too many questions for me.

don't go on a crusade if you can't follow through. too many questions for you? you just post some crybaby bs claiming stormfront racism AGAIN show no proof the guy is a white supremest and wonder why you have all these questions? try logic next time and you'll be better prepared

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

His name isn't enough for you?

It's impossible to verify the hacked messages' authenticity—like other anti-Trayvon Martin propaganda, they're probably a mix of real and fake content— but they are now being passed around as gospel among the racist underbelly of the internet, including message boards like the neo-Nazi hive Stormfront, which Klanklannon apparently frequents.

And please do tell us who else would be so grotesque as to hack his accounts?

lol also...
When I said too many questions for me I wasn't referring to me being questioned so much. I was referring to there's too many questions I have about the police investigation etc...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

You sir, are pathetic. You are trying to make a point by using the exact same 'logic' that people against Trayvon are using. You say Trayvon's accounts were hacked by a white supremiscist, a KKK guy, and all that other crap. Well where's your proof? You also say the content he hacked is all fabricated, where that proof? Before you go off on me, i'm not on 'Zimmerman's Side', I actually am very sickened by the way he shot and killed an unarmed man. I do not condone his actions and he should recieve consequences for them. However, there is evidence; (no, not your hairbrained opinions which you are claiming to be gospel truth; just like this 'white supremiscist hacker') that Trayvon was involved in some bad activities including drugs, etc. He also may have dressed in not the best manner. But does that matter? No it does not. I personally was a Senior in high school not too long ago, my school consisted of alot of whites, a lot of blacks, even more hispanics, and some of every other ethnicity. Guess what? 80% of the guys from every one of those groups posted pictures on facebook dressing badly and trying to display themselves as 'badass' or hardcore. Does it mean anything about who those guys really are? Nope. People on Zimmerman's side will say oh well Trayvon was just a drug dealer gangster thug so it's not Zimmerman's fault. Well guess what? Just like an above poster stated. It does NOT matter what Trayvon posted on facebook, twitter, how he dressed, his previous trouble with the law, his possible involvment in gangs and drugs. None of that matters. The fact is Zimmerman had none of this background information on Martin, he had no idea what kind of person Trayvon was or what his background or intentions were. Thus, Zimmerman could not have used any of this information in his decision to shoot trayvon, so it does not matter, and should not ever be used to argue either side. As for the race matter, you all just need to get over yourselves, here we have whites arguing how it was justified killing and here we also have blacks claiming it was a rascist old man murdering a black kid just because. Then we also have the people on here talking about how they experience rascism personally everyday toward themselves. Well here it goes, I am a white guy. Yes a white guy. Have a witnessed white people being rascist toward black people? Your da*n right i have. Have i witnessed black people being rascist against white people? Yes i have, guess what? i witness both almost everyday. Have i seen hispanics being rascist towards blacks and whites and vice versa? Of course i have. Beaners, Crackers, Nigg*s. That crap is spewed everyday by ignorant people from all races towards eachother every which way possible. Every ethnicity has it's rascist people, some of them even have understandable reason(raised that way from birth, etc.) for their views. People just need to get over it, it is a fact of life until humans as a whole become enlightened. The facts are, and what IS important about this whole thing; are there are members of the black community who are fighting 'Zimmerman's Rascism' with more Rascism. Printing and selling T-Shirts reading 'P*ssy Ass Cracka' with a picture of Zimmerman on them. Hypocracy at it's best right there. Then there is multiple smear campaigns being put on by some media sources as well as members of the white community portraying Trayvon as a 'gangbanger no good thug.' - Ignorance at it's best right there. The fact of the matter is, race shouldnt matter, whether Trayvon was a 'thug' or not shouldn't matters, and whether or not Zimmerman is a 'rascist old cracka' shouldn't matter either. What should matter is plain and simple; a Man approached and shot another unarmed man to death outside of his own home without proper reason IMO and when he was in no lethal danger himself(if Zimmerman was in danger, it was because he approached the other man and put himself in conflicts way, instead of notifying authorties). A few more random facts for you all. Yes, Black on Black violence is WAY more prevelent than white on black or black on white violence. This is statistically proven and probably the same with white on white violence. Even Tupac had this figured out decades ago.
Another, Zimmerman is NOT even a white man FFS! This entire thing is just one man shooting another unarmed man being used by the media to ignite a race war. And it is very clearly working! Dozens of threads about it even on ATS where 'ignorance should be denied'. This is getting way worse than the Casey Anthony fiasco only in that case there were very valid reasons for people to be extremely upset by what happened and the subsequent 'Not Guilty' verdict. If Zimmerman is never put in jail for this i will be repulsed but this rascism and smearing bullsh*t is just ridiculous. That's all.

Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandella1099
reply to post by Kali74

If Zimmerman had never had a gun, and Martin had beat him senseless, I imagine your posting would be something along the lines of .....

Actually, if Zimmerman had gotten the crap beat out of him by Trayvon Martin and Zimmerman hadn't shot him we'd never have even heard about it!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 0subsZero13

Wall of text basically says that it's okay to spread m/disinformation but not to expose it. I think I'll have to continue on being pathetic then.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare

Originally posted by mandella1099
reply to post by Kali74

If Zimmerman had never had a gun, and Martin had beat him senseless, I imagine your posting would be something along the lines of .....

Actually, if Zimmerman had gotten the crap beat out of him by Trayvon Martin and Zimmerman hadn't shot him we'd never have even heard about it!

Actually, if trayvon had beat the crap out of Mr. Zimmerman and possibly killed him...he would be in jail right now awaiting trial. Right? He would have been arraigned and signed into county jail without a moments notice. We would not have heard about it because the police would have arrested him and booked him on the spot because he killed someone.

What we have his is Mr. Zimmerman killing someone and then being allowed to go free. Why? Specilation. The police say they "didn't have enough evidence." The few of us with brains think it is a cover up by the stupid police and Zimmerman should have his day in court. Let his peers figure this one out...there are far too many questions to even say that .... the man is innocent and let him go on his way ... far too much doubt ... and that doubt is causing a bit of consern among us thinkers.

He could be a danger to others....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
wow i guess my opinion isn't the same as the moderators. where was i being uncivil? making observations? lol gotta love the censorship on this forum

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join