It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Hacks Trayvon Martin’s Email Account, Leaks Messages Online

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
gawker.com

The racist smear campaign against Trayvon Martin, the unarmed black teen shot to death last month in Florida, has reached a new level of ghoulishness. A white supremacist hacker says he's broken into Martin's email and social networking accounts, and leaked his private Facebook messages. We've been able to confirm that at least one email account that belonged to Martin was cracked.

It's impossible to verify the hacked messages' authenticity—like other anti-Trayvon Martin propaganda, they're probably a mix of real and fake content— but they are now being passed around as gospel among the racist underbelly of the internet, including message boards like the neo-Nazi hive Stormfront, which Klanklannon apparently frequents.

The hacker, who goes by the name Klanklannon, posted what he said were Martin's private Facebook messages to the politics section (NSFW) of the anarchic message board 4chan—called "/pol/"—Tuesday afternoon at around noon. The messages were posted on four slides, strategically arranged to back up the insane racist argument that Trayvon was a Scary Black Teenager and so somehow deserved to be killed by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman that night.

But Klanklannon included none of Martin's emails in his leak, because the picture they paint is of a normal high school junior preparing for college. A screenshot of Trayvon's Gmail inbox our source provided us is heartbreaking. Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it's filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!") One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It "talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff."

Klanklannon has proven nothing more than the depths to which the racist amateur detectives who have spent days obsessing over every aspect of Trayvon Martin's short life will sink in their horrible quest to vet a dead teenager.

This is what I've been trying to point out for a while now and it just goes unnoticed in the circular threads and I'm sure this thread will sink to the bottom of the forums pretty quickly too. It honestly just breaks my spirit (I know I shouldn't let it) to see the disgusting lengths people will go to in order to justify their racism. I never expected to see that garbage regurgitated here on ATS.

If you have to lie and cheat in order to make a point then you didn't really have a valid point to begin with.

edit on 31-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Does not matter what they found. Like illegal wiretapping, now it has been done, even a legal investigation cannot be used in the court of law. They essentially managed to remove a data source from the equation....nice brain work morons....

Aside from that.....I don't care anymore.

Zimmerman is not "white"...Trayvon was not a 'thug"....and people do stupid # everyday....

I am done....

This has to be on the top examples of mental masturbation I have ever been exposed to...way to go idiots....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I never expected to see that garbage regurgitated here on ATS.

I am not overly surprised. there are some in here that are brewing with good ole 1950s style hate towards anything not paper white. They have been tossing up anything to make racism an acceptable and even desirable trait. They do it subtly (not overly subtle though..they don't have the necessary IQ for that).

I can point out a thread right now on the front page attempting a straw man argument in order to stop...racism against racists

Cheers for bringing this up.

-for stringin up racists..regardless of skin color...just toss all of em in a giant pit and let them all fight for who has the coolest skin pigment, eye color, etc-

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Klanklannon
Not buying it was a white supremacist
prove it! Anyways we already know
what the hack information shows
that treyvon dealt drugs and
was in a gang

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Klanklannon
Not buying it was a white supremacist
prove it! Anyways we already know
what the hack information shows
that treyvon dealt drugs and
was in a gang

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
both sides are showing large biases, though i think people who support treyvon as completely innocent take the cake in the ignorance competition.

i tried to get on 4chan, but it's down atm. what makes you say the hacker is a white supremacist? sounds like you're just parroting what every article in the msm is saying about him. the source you gave has a young picture of treyvon at the top, which is further evidence of bias and manipulation.

i'll try to get on 4chan and post again, but from what i've seen on treyvon's twitter and facebook (before they were deleted) he was himself a racist.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's quite disgusting, truly,

unless you knew Trayvon in 'Real Life', you have no foundation to claim 'Facts' about his life, you don't know if he was a 'Thug' or a Genius, you don't know what happened that night, there is so much racist bias it's mind numbing,

indeed, both sides are taking this as an opportunity, an opportunity to push their own personal agenda, be it Black or White, regardless of that fact, the stuff floating around is Ignorant Statements that do borderline racist,

funny thing is, the Killer, wasn't even White,

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The two posters above me don't seem to get it, a white supremacist hacks Trayvon Martin's online presence in an admitted attempt to smear him and we're supposed to believe the content he/she found? Click the article and see what this hacker changed a dead teenager's passwords to and tell me he isn't a racist...not to mention his screen name, I'd laugh if it wasn't so terrifying how ignorant people are.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Two things to say about this I have

1. Its just thr news trying to ignite a race war.
2. I do not believe white supremists have the intelligence to carry out such a hack.

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

in regard to the password changes, i'll say that it isnt what i would have chosen, but treyvon's own twitter account was called "NO-LIMIT-NIGGA". it's hypocritical for you to suggest that treyvon can use that language, but it's racist for a white person to use it.

i see someone who hacked treyvon's accounts to show people that he wasn't the perfect angel child he was made out to be. the real image of treyvon, ie dealing drugs, using drugs, getting in fights, and being a "thug", was buried by the msm to make this a race issue. the hacker obviously got tired of this and decided to expose him.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hey, nice change to your mini- Kali. I love the new look.

Okay, I'm baffled... I'm flummoxed. I'm just at a loss. What does Trayvon's Email have to do with ANYTHING?? He wasn't the subject of an ongoing and long term criminal investigation and I really don't care if it turns out he was the next Black version of John Gotta or Baby Huey. It makes absolutely no difference and it didn't to Zimmerman.

We didn't hear his own words indicating he was hot on the trail 'of that Martin kid' or something. He apparently had absolutely NO idea who he was following as an individual person. So what difference can be background of that individual before the night of the shooting make for ANYTHING??

This logic keeps playing back to the same ugly, vile and sickening thinking that has been all but outlawed in Rape defenses. Putting the victim on trial when the background of the victim wasn't known and had *NOTHING* to do with the crime or how anything happened. It sure makes for great mud to sling and thrash to pile on a dead kid. It's enough to puke over.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
still? come off it already. you are just as bad when it comes to this crap as the people who are "extreme" about zimmerman.

ALL OF YOU ARE SUCKERS

let it be, doesn't matter what you think. what will be will be. i never see anybody crying about all the other killings that lead to no arrests. why this one? a hispanic man shoots a black kid. KILL WHITEY.

played by the media again. great job america

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

the hacker obviously got tired of this and decided to expose him.

I interpret it as the hacker got tired of a nationwide cry for justice for a black kid and decided to mar his life by making up BS.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I used to be a peaceable person. I promoted the idea of peace everywhere. Now I realize peace is a pipe dream in the world we live in. Looking into history war is a for sure. Our world will never be rid of war. We are at war now in our own country. TPTB are doing their best to quell rebellion. The riots in England were over a black man being shot and killed by police and he had no weapon. That is basically what we are looking at here. There is no peaceful solution to this because Americans, especially most white folks like myself, are almost completely out o touch with reality. Our rich are standing on the idea that communities should provide healthcare for their own. Some communities have more money than others. I'm just tired of everything right now. I'm ready for war. It will be a racial issue that will start an American Spring. Wait and watch.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I love how people take sides and base their decisions from the propaganda spewed by the MSM.

Listen, In the past this kid had problems with the law, with drugs, with gangs or at least wanna be bangers. However the media shows him to be this poor innocent black child, and the black community uses the media and this kids death to show dat dey be being killed off. Well, its sad to say but black on black crime takes more black lives than white on black crime. Considering that the population of whites comprise approx. 75% of the USA population and blacks comprise approx. 15% of the USA population, I would deduce that more blacks dislike blacks than whites dislike blacks.

Any death is a loss and in most cases a tradgedy. However lets let the facts role in first before calling this a racist killing.

If Zimmerman is found to be not guilty I will predict the black culture in most major cities will burn loot and murder and call their actions justified.

How unfortunate.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I interpret it as the hacker got tired of a nationwide cry for justice for a black kid and decided to mar his life by making up BS.

nationwide is a big word, as is making up things.

there were already pictures from his facebook and twitter showing that he deals and does drugs, has a thing for violence, and thinks a lot of himself.

i find his brother's response on twitter oddly prophetic. conservativejock.wordpress.com...

why do you assume the hacker had to make up things? seems on par with how treyvon has been acting.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I dont get how so many people are saying it wasnt racism. Like the only racism is white against black. I live in el paso and experiance racism all the time from hispanics because im black. Yep even they believe less of blacks. I wonder who they got that from. At any rate, zimmerman had issues with blacks. Treyvon defended himself against zimmerman, and that caused him to lose his life.

Oh and to those who believe blacks need stop living in the past. Ide like to know why? When i experiance racism weekly from whites and hispanics.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

the hacker obviously got tired of this and decided to expose him.

get off you're white horse already white knight, seriously. "because it's a black kid". quit crying, nothing you do or say is going to bring your definition of justice. $10k on the mans head, where's the public outcry on people putting bouties on other humans lives? i don't see you bitching and moaning about that, and why? because you think that would be fair

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

why do you assume the hacker had to make up things? seems on par with how treyvon has been acting.

Logic disconnect. How was Trayvon acting? According to Facebook, Twitter accounts that were hacked.....by a racist....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Maybe you should go through my posts before you go stating where I stand and where I don't.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join