It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Hacks Trayvon Martin’s Email Account, Leaks Messages Online

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

last time i did, i was kindly told by a mod to remove them because they were so provocative and racist. like i said, do some research, they're not hard to find.

what more do you want than drug dealing/use, fighting, and trying to be a thug to confirm what the hacker released as authentic? do you have any evidence of photo manipulation?

logic and evidence says they're authentic.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Ah so you were posting the pics that weren't of Trayvon Martin, at least not the right Trayvon Martin.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Klanklannon
Not buying it was a white supremacist
prove it! Anyways we already know
what the hack information shows
that treyvon dealt drugs and
was in a gang

And zimmerman assaulted cops and was a child molester.....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

the mods felt that posting pics of someone flicking off the camera with their shorts half way down their legs was akin to swearing, and the other picture on trayvon's facebook featured a cartoon black man brandishing a knife that said "around blacks, watch your back!"

you should probably go here and watch this video.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That was a different Trayvon Martin from a different state.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I knew exactly what pictures you were talking about, they aren't of Trayvon Martin at least not the one Zimmerman killed. Those pictures were put out by members of Stormfront oddly enough the hacker in the article linked in my OP is also. Hmm...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Did you know George Zimmermen was part of Citizen Corps? He worked for the government.

www.citizencorps.gov...

Website to register for local volunteer opportunities:www.sanfordpolice.org

Council supported volunteer programs:Neighborhood Watch Volunteers in Police Service Volunteer opportunities in specialized areas:First Aid / CPR / AED Training Law Enforcement Approximately 45 volunteers participated in Council supported activities community-wide in 2010.
Approximately 6400 volunteer service hours were completed community-wide in 2010.
Volunteers have responded to disasters within the Council's area.

As captain of the neighborhood watch he was allowed access through the FBI to Infragard by being a member of Citizen Corps because he was captain of the neighborhood watch. Only the captains are allowed to be Citizen Corps / Infragard / FBI / Homeland Security. And you wonder why his boss was at the White House.

edit on 31-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Should we nominate Sanford Police departments involvement in Citizen Corps for carring out the moto of Citizen Corps in such a great fashion?

Moto or logo. "Uniting Communities / Preparing the Nation."

Nomination for awards for 2012 May 14 2012 dead line.
theiacp.org...
edit on 31-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That's creepy. Preparing the nation.....for what, exactly? Makes me squeamish to think about it. But that's some interesting information that I was not aware of. It must be nice for Georgie boy to have friends in high places.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Klanklannon
Not buying it was a white supremacist
prove it! Anyways we already know
what the hack information shows
that treyvon dealt drugs and
was in a gang

Seriously, you again? You're like crabs.

I wonder what I can dig up on you in the next half an hour, shall we play?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

I created a small thread talking about it. Its interesting what people are not seeing due to the dog and pony show.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I call bull
a white sup would never care about a hispanic person..........the guy needs to be arrested..the self appointed head of crime watch.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Where is there any indication that this is done to help Zimmerman? It has nothing to do with anything but a bunch of hate filled subhumans getting off and having lulz over a 17 year old black boy getting shot and killed.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Both sides are acting very badly.

It is wrong however to blame anyone other than the actual people who are behaving badly. That's where the madness is coming from.

People like this and people like the New Black Panthers share equal guilt. They are in fact the same people more or less.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Anyone who has a such an interest in this case other then the families and friends of the parties involved, witnesses, or objective students of law sickens me to the bottom of my soul. WTF is wrong with you people. I don't know how this case progressed as I care not to spend an ounce of energy into this circus show, but he shot someone. He therefor deserves to be tried by a jury of his peers not a bunch of hyped up racists and drama whores on both sides of the argument. You all have no right to be entertained, enthralled, obsessed, and so absolutely opinionated on the subject. This was a serious event involving real lives that you know nothing about. As such you should shut the hell up. If you have evidence that deems this man fit for the gallows give it to the authorities. If not shut the hell up. If you have evidence that shows the authorities have been corrupted or handled the case incompetently bring it up with the government. If not shut the hell up. If you have evidence that the government is corrupted and allows the authorities to do what ever they want raise hell and maybe post on here about it. (though this would render this case but a possible effect of that) If not shut the hell up. If you have evidence that he is innocent .......so on and so forth shut the hell up.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariess

with all due respect and i think u have a good point in there, outisde of the case itself theres some very serious issues going on,,,and ultimately i think too we all should care about injustices such as this,

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Have you looked at said tweet? was it when he was still alive, before anyone even knew who he was?

Now I haven't' seen it, but the time stamp should be looked at before you assume something.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariess

You all have no right to be entertained, enthralled, obsessed, and so absolutely opinionated on the subject

With all due respect, you have no right to tell me what I have the right to be interested in.

I agree it has been blown way WAY out of proportions and there are people on both sides to blame for that, but in no way does that nullify the fact that people should be able to discuss any subject they like. The media has spun this to the point people don't know what to believe and I don't like that one bit. I should have the right to come to my own conclusion, not the one the media has spoon fed me.

Should people have to simply take what the media gives us without the necessary discussion to weed through the lies, misinformation and bias the media has turned it into? If you're angry at the media for causing a frenzy, blame them. Don't come here and get all high and mighty like we should be to blame.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

maybe i wouldnt be confused if some tool hadnt been rejoicing in a kids death and hacking ,,,right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join