It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Hacks Trayvon Martin’s Email Account, Leaks Messages Online

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My concern about this tragic incident is the quick rush to judgment from all sides. All this does is increase racial tensions in the US, something no country needs. Both parties seem to be using this tactic, but I fear that Obama is taking advantage of this situation to push his radical agenda.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
My concern about this tragic incident is the quick rush to judgment from all sides. All this does is increase racial tensions in the US, something no country needs. Both parties seem to be using this tactic, but I fear that Obama is taking advantage of this situation to push his radical agenda.

alright, we actually have somebody using reason here. star for you good sir and +1 interwebs

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

I fear you're right and they're playing with fire by tinkering with the dynamite of race relations. Of course Obama and the rest of leadership sit safely behind a literal army of security and all the physical barriers they can want (at our expense). So..I guess they have little to personally fear or lose if things spiral out of control for the rest of us. Here is hoping cooler heads prevail eventually here.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Oh please, the only agenda Obama has is keeping the status quo for the elite. Same as the rest of them.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

why do you assume the hacker had to make up things? seems on par with how treyvon has been acting.

Logic disconnect. How was Trayvon acting? According to Facebook, Twitter accounts that were hacked.....by a racist....

more a lack of research/ignorance on your part.

To make matters more complex, we found out that in the past several months, Martin was suspended from school three times, once for the possession of drug paraphernalia.

www.cnn.com...
then we see trayvon's violent streak as he swings on a bus driver.
www.craigboyce.com...

The mother of slain teenager Trayvon Martin is seeking trademarks for two phrases that have become associated with the movement surrounding her son's death.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
really? she filed for trademarks over two phrases in an attempt to make money off of her son's death. why else would you file trademarks? they limit how much something can be used.

nothing the hacker brought to light seems out of character at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by Kali74

I interpret it as the hacker got tired of a nationwide cry for justice for a black kid and decided to mar his life by making up BS.

nationwide is a big word, as is making up things.

there were already pictures from his facebook and twitter showing that he deals and does drugs, has a thing for violence, and thinks a lot of himself.

i find his brother's response on twitter oddly prophetic. conservativejock.wordpress.com...

why do you assume the hacker had to make up things? seems on par with how treyvon has been acting.

Is that even English?

dumbing down = grand success

I haven't said anything about this until now but the way I see it, the whole thing is a "race issue" engineered by the MSM.

The fact that it was done poorly and people are still tripping over themselves says a lot about us.

Since when is a hispanic man "white" ?

Fail #1 for starters

With regards to these exposed twitter comments, great. So the kid was no angel. What else is new....

I like the fact that it's getting harder for "media" to try and trick everyone into feeling a certain way though. If this "hacker" did really expose these comments/info and they are accurate I say good for him.

It's only disturbing in that this was done posthumous, but if the intent was to counter the BS the MSM has been feeding us then I say good on him, and I dont care if he's been labelled as KKK.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I can't believe you don't see it.
You're judging a person's character by a tweet to a person who's account has been hacked by a person who set out to make that person look bad...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

everybody gets those e-mails...

It's called junk mail..

Neither side of the story is accurate.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I wouldn't really trust anything that is posted on 4chan.

People keep trying to turn this case into a race issue when it is clearly a legal issue.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Shadowflux because: i'm stupid

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Oh please, the only agenda Obama has is keeping the status quo for the elite. Same as the rest of them.

Their agenda in this case is to use this to help him get re-elected. Get more blacks to hate whites to secure all the black votes. Also by calling Zimmerman a white Hispanic, they don't offend Hispanics so they can keep their votes. No Hispanic I know personally considers themselves white, and they are not identifying with Zimmerman.
You are right when you say they work for the elite, but each side, left and right want to enrich themselves and their buddies, so they will fight tooth and nail to keep that money and power.
That's what makes me sick. They are willing to divide an entire country for power and money. Are all politicians demons?
I refuse to place any blame anywhere until I hear all the facts. The background of this kid is irrelevant, and carries no weight for me.
Jmo
edit on 31-3-2012 by sickofitall2012 because: Add

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

For those that don't know, 4chan is an anonymous board. The vast majority of users are all anonymous, save for a very small few who choose to post under a name. As far as I know, there isn't any way to post from Facebook to any of 4chan's boards.

What does this have to do with the ability to hack into anything and post links to screen-shots etc...?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well Georges boss was at the White House the day befor Obama said Treyvon is what my son would look like if I had one. But I have never seen anybody ask whats really going on with this story. Every body is blinded by the dog and pony show.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I can't believe you don't see it.
You're judging a person's character by a tweet to a person who's account has been hacked by a person who set out to make that person look bad...

i haven't posted anything that came from the hacker. you've taken this story from the msm hook, line, and sinker. everything i posted came BEFORE the account was hacked.

you see only what you want to.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So one tweet made you think it was all okay and obviously self defense, and I'm the one buying into things?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Thanks for posting this. From the very start when I was reading the stuff in the hacked accounts, I discounted it because his accounts had been hacked into so there was no reason for me to believe they were real. If the accounts were hacked, they were hacked by people with an agenda to make him look bad. It doesn't matter if the hacker is a racist or not but it doesn't surprise me.

There's a smear campaign against Trayvon and just like people who support Zimmerman have said we have bought into the MSM, they were bought into that. Hook, line and sinker. Some stupid photoshopped pictures of a kid that wasn't even the right Trayvon Martin, hacked accounts with hacked "tweets."

You couldn't have put it better...if they have to fake and lie their way through an argument, then they never had an argument to begin with.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

but seriously though...you are a white knight...and thats not a bad thing

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

three or four tweets, combined with the various photos of trayvon lead me to believe what the hacker posted is typical of treyvon, rather than a slanderous conspiracy. i think you should do more research on it because it sounds like this is new to you.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It amazes me how people think anything in this CHILDs email, or his personal photos, should affect this case. People are actually trying to excuse the murder of a 17 year old kid by saying "he dealt drugs" or "he used the word 'n-word' in a screen name".

Seriously?

Perhaps some of you should crawl out of your caves and open your eyes to kids these days. I see white kids calling themselves the same thing. I've seen white kids dress more "gansta" than Martin. I guess if they were killed it would be ok too? Because they "dressed gangsta" and claimed to sell drugs?

It sucks that this is being turned into a race issue, but its really eye opening how friggin racist and ignorant some people really are.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Do you all think a race war is really upon us?

A white cop killed a handcuffed black guy in the back over in the Bay Area. Riots broke out in Oakland, but only for a day or 2, and it was never heard of again.

If a race war were to pop off, something CRAZY has to happen

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Link the photos you believe prove Martin was a bad kid. It's not new to me, I could probably write a thesis on this case by now.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join