It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Hacks Trayvon Martin’s Email Account, Leaks Messages Online

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What people fail to realize is that /pol/ is as inherently racist as sites like stormfront - don't believe me? Spend 10 minutes there yourself.

Either way, so what if he's done some of the things he's accused of (fights, drugs, etc). I did pretty much everything he did when I was his age, though I wasn't dumb enough to get caught on school grounds, yet I turned out fine. I have two degrees, and I'm working on my third & fourth.
Just because he did some stupid # as a teenager doesn't make him a rotten person to the core, nor does it justify him being killed in cold blood by a man who was admittedly stalking him.

Both sides are using another human being's death to further their own idiotic propaganda, and it's sickening that fools follow them willingly.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
Im sure trayvon was a drug dealer, he proly wasnt a "gangster" just a petty drug dealer, but chances are he proly acted like a gangster, and for that got shot like one. Who knows really, maybe zimmerman caught him doing a drug deal and it started the altercation...

But as i wrote this 4 women were brutaly raped in africa, 3 kids were killed by adults somewhere, and 2 were abducted into sex slavery... so can we get our priorities straight?

But see, the thing is...we are discussing Trayvon here. While my heart goes out to the others in this world suffering, those women in Africa are not the topic here. I'm sure you'd get plenty of feedback if you constructed a well thought out post on those other tragedies (and I respectfully both acknowledge them and wish to stress that I am aware people are suffering on untold levels from multiple transgressions worldwide) but, that's not what this post is about, and you know this. It seems rather disingenuous to try and bring up the topic of others dying worldwide and suffering atrocities across the globe when we are discussing a presented topic. It's like, going into a steakhouse and getting indignant because there is nothing vegan on the menu. Seriously? I mean this, some of you pulling these stunts think you are being slick, but you are as see through as some brand new glass freshly squeegie cleaned with Windex.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by takaris7

they're more than likely not fake, but thats neither here nor there....

A security guard saw the footage, detained Trayvon and searched his bag for the offending marker. In the process of the search, the guard uncovered 12 pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and the screwdriver

the kid is dead...his facebook messages of are not admissible in court and are to be infered by armchair experts at best ...still they are what they are.
I guess there is a slightly morbid curiousity to paint a picture of the character of the deceased
edit on 1-4-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

If the media and people (like you) wouldn't keep throwing this whole situation up in people's faces all day long, every day, they might be able to do an actual fact finding investigation. As it is there will never NOT be bias on one side or the other. The media and public (like you) have seen to that!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

mame you seem to be misinformed.
Italy, Greece, and spain are all europe nations...therefore its citizens are european

race wise, there are only three known and reconized races living on the face of this planet.
With aboriginee's being a possible and distinct 4th race

CAUCASOID
whites/anglo saxon

NEGROID
blacks/african americans

MONGOLOID
asians/oriental descent

and thats it... hispanics, indians, and most of those shades in between would be techinally of the caucasian race

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

Not True. Police can not use evidence obtained illegally by the police. If the person in question (racist) is a Law enforcement investigator than maybe the evidence is not admissible in court. But the actual investigators just need to obtain all the necessary warrants and then what ever evidence the warrants cover will be admissible in court. If obtaining evidence illegally by a private citizen rendered evidence inadmissible then every defense attorney at any trail would hire a third party thug to tamper with evidence.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Even if this is true what bearing does it have? If the the shooter committed a crime he should go to jail. If the dead kid attacked the shooter and was killed in the process, what difference does the dead kids character matter? It's not against the law to be a stupid person.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
But agree with the guy who commented first. Get over it, millions of children die every day and your all worried about some kid none of you ever knew.

Its actually not about the kid per say, its about a number of things going on
racial profiling acceptability
stand your ground law
seemingly purposeful bungling of the case because of what may boil down to skin tone preference
etc.

Not that this is new mind you.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

i've questioned plenty of others in different threads on this stupid case. like popsmayhem seems to be just as crazy for zimmerman as you are for poor innocent trayvon. your continued slander of a man you have no idea is innocent or guilty is sickening as popsmayhems threads. let the case play out as you have NO clue as to what really happened, just what the media is telling you to think and feel.

the one thing that makes you as bad as all the rest of the ignoramuses in this case is the fact that EVERY time trayvons character is brought up (and yes that is a factor if you are wanting a trial), you just cry "STORMFRONT RACISTS!!!!". it is narrow-minded and just as bad as all these other "racists".

and for everybody else, please answer the question as to where the proof is that this guy is a white supremacist. i would really like to know myself. i know that if anybody questions trayvon being a poor innocent 13 year old 8th grader is a white supremest backing a hispanic jew (what?), but i would like to have the actual facts before i go rabble-rousing

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
haha fail 4 pro-zimmerman group

Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it's filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!") One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It "talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff."

he must be a real hardcore gangster whos only into dealing and gang-banging

you have any idea how many drug deals i've seen go on at my school? college kids would never resort to selling drugs or anything

and no don't try to spin and come up with some ridiculous idea that i some how believe that trayvon deserved to die because he was a drug dealer

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Where's YOUR proof of this?

Oh right, double standard.

Stop defending a bigot, YOU BIGOT!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Kali74
I never expected to see that garbage regurgitated here on ATS.

I am not overly surprised. there are some in here that are brewing with good ole 1950s style hate towards anything not paper white.

And then you have people such as Reverend(?) Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, Reverend Wright and the long list of others like them with their 1950s style hate toward anything paper white. Seriously, they all preach and rant about racism but when is the last time they have spoken out when a white person has been gunned down by a black? Afterall if you want to stop racism it has to work both ways.

I agree.
Such types of people were needed in the 60s, but now they need to move on and stop with that nonsense. They are just reminding people there is differences, and that triggers racial bias in people no matter how you bring it up.

The NAACP, Black Caucus, and all the other things of the like need to be disbanded if they truely want to slowly wipe away the racial aspects of society...but hey, they get paid to keep it up, so that won't happen.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

and where is YOUR proof anybody being discussed is a bigot?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
reply to post by The Sword

and where is YOUR proof anybody being discussed is a bigot?

All the bigotry seems to be pretty good proof that the people spewing it are bigots.
Let me know if you need any of it handed to you on a silver platter.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

I'm not going to apologize for writing a thread that rains on the parade of members of Stormfront or like minded individuals. I felt it was important since people are talking like Trayvon Martin deserved to be shot or worse, some people are celebrating it. You don't have to agree or like it and I don't need to answer you again, I tried to answer your question in my last post, this is the last you're getting from me.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Outsiders do not understand the workings of /b/ that is why trolling from /b/ is so effective. This is successful trolling imo. The "klansman" is most likely not a white man but a black man. Roles are reversed on /b/ whites pose as blacks ect. I am being treasonous in discussing this but I am sick of the Treyvon subject.Dont ask me why /b/tards do what they do.

Newf@g$ will be Newf@g$
start at 1:00

edit on 1-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Treasonous? lol
I'd worry more about your treason to the human race if I were you.

PS Don't hack me bro.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Well I have plundered the LULZ it is all part of an elaborate joke

Happy April fools everyone

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Sure....
As if you haven't made it perfectly clear how you feel about the case. We're supposed to take your word?
edit on 1-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hell, even if this goes to trial and Zimmerman is found not guilty, you liberals still won't accept it. It is the same ole # from you folk.....don't agree or even like Obama - your a racist. Don't think Zimmerman is guilty, your a racist. Don't like political correctness - your a racist.

This is how I interpret things from the information I have seen....Zimmerman was an idiot to keep on following Martin, even if he thought he was a thug up to no good when the cops told him to leave. Unless Zimmerman started to be aggressive towards Martin in a physical manner, why did Martin start to attack Zimmerman? It appears Zimmerman can't fight and when he was on the ground getting hit he was fearful for his life and shot Martin.

Martin should have just stood his ground and told Zimmerman to call the police to their location and have things taken care of....and he would still be alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join