It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman's father is a retired Va Supreme Court Judge!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Did George Zimmerman's Judge father help him not be charged in the Martin slaying and his other "closed" criminal cases???

Robert Zimmerman, a former Orange County magistrate judge, recently wrote a letter to The Orlando Sentinel defending his son, who’s been dragged through the mud for shooting the unarmed 17-year-old last month. In the letter, the senior Zimmerman asks people not to jump to conclusions and insists that his son didn’t follow the young boy home as he walked through their gated community.

www.examiner.com...

This was possibly the reason that the lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter BUT

...Sanford, Fla., Investigator Chris Serino was instructed to not press charges against Zimmerman because the state attorney's office headed by Norman Wolfinger determined there wasn't enough evidence to lead to a conviction, the sources told ABC News.

abcnews.go.com...

Wolfinger has since removed himself from the case not wanting to be a "distraction"

So we've been hearing that Zimmerman's had "run ins" with the law. What were they exactly? Welp,

According to a records search on George, he was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prisonAll three of those arrests, however, were mysteriously closed with no semblance of charges for the Florida resident.

you may see the arrest records here:colorlines.com...

So baby George Zimmerman has been arrested for stalking and battering his ex-fiance, resisting arrest, resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer , and now killing someone (through self defense or not) and has YET to be brought up on a single charge because all the cases were "closed and sealed".

Does his father being a judge have anything to do with this? Thoughts?
edit on 28-3-2012 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

Does his father being a judge have anything to do with this? Thoughts?

Well it sure does sound suspicious. The more facts that come out in this case the more it sounds like a massive example of whitewashing.

According to a records search on George, he was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prisonAll three of those arrests, however, were mysteriously closed with no semblance of charges for the Florida resident.

What the heck is a guy like this doing carrying a gun? Has it come out yet whether he even had a permit to carry a concealed weapon? And if he had a permit, how does someone with a felony arrest get one? Unreal.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Really? Thats a bit far fetched of a conspiracy theory dont you think? Im sure Mr. Zimmermans first though was to scream" My Daddy is a retired judge" I live in Orlando, not far from Sanford where this took place. They're a small town. I doubt they knew who his father was until days later.....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

far fetched to think that people with parents in high places get off the hook?
I'm pretty sure thats a fact of life and not a "conspiracy" ,

but anyway - I'm certain that with his 3 prior arrests the local authorities and higher ups were familiar with how to handle his "special case"

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't care...I just don't care anymore. This whole story has blown out of the water. People are killed and shot everyday, many un-armed, and many are REALLY racially motivated. This is a tradgedy no doubt, but I'm not going to pour my heart into this until all facts are shown.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I was wondering if this was going to reach the ATS boards?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Oh, and a felony arrest will not prevent you from getting a CCW. Only a felony conviction. Do you have any idea how many people are arrested and later found to be innocent and have the charges dismissed.
I was actually arrested for murder in 1996 simply because I drove the same car and had similar features of a man who killed his girlfriend. I was arrested, booked and interrogated. This whole process took nearly 20 hours before they caught the actual killer. That arrest stayed on my record for years until I went to court and had it removed. Never once did this interfere with my CCW. Arrest and conviction are two totally different animals.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
3 words.

STAND YOUR GROUND.

thats why.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

I just think you are trying to read between lines that arent there. People of privilege and power do get away with a lot. I would say murder isnt one of them but then I remembered the O.J. fiasco. I dont think even his Daddy could get him out of this if there was enough evidence to support unjustified acts on his part.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

so you WERE arrested even though you were not at the scene of the crime with a gun in hand??

the question is not who is innocent and who is not. We are examining if Zimmerman's father had any hand in him not being arrested and charged for several criminal activities.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

what lines are there to read through.
you don't think people of power get away with murder??

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quoop
I don't care...I just don't care anymore. This whole story has blown out of the water. People are killed and shot everyday, many un-armed, and many are REALLY racially motivated. This is a tradgedy no doubt, but I'm not going to pour my heart into this until all facts are shown.

you know what you have a really good point there. when KONY2012 irst came out i was like lets wait and see how legit this organization is, and lo and behold within a few days its legitimacy was called into question. then the trayvon story came out and it played with my emotions and pulled at my heartstrings, i became a vocal supporter of trayvon, but as time went by and more facts started coming out i now wonder did i let all the assumptions get to me? you bet i did!!! i am gonna try my hardest to let all the facts come out on stories and research more on my own before i jump to conclusions. i still find zimmermans side very shady but i will not pass judgement and i still hope he will be charged and given his day in court.

i hope his father being a judge and his other prior crime dismissals will also be scrutinized and investigated as has trayvons past.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Wow! S&F for this reporting.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I think that's a very fair way of going on about things. I only wonder why this glarring detail is just now being brought to light....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Yes knowing someone in government helps.

Case in point and I can only vouch for our family's own experience.

My son years back was caught speeding, not a lot over but enough he should have gotten a ticket.

The police officer after seeing his name on his license asked him if he was related to XXXX (fairly high up in our state).

My son replied, "yes he is my XXX"

The officer handed him back his license, stepped back, apologetically and said, "Please don't speed around here any more I don't want any trouble".

I wish I had been the cop, I would have hit my son up along side the head and given him a ticket and taken his damn car away for two weeks!

Yes my son got out of a ticket because we have a family member that is known in government.

Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton many Hollywood stars are caught driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol and get 1/10 the time we would get.

We have two lawyers in the family and you get as much justice in America as you can buy and more if you know somebody up high.

edit on 29-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Thank goodness you were finally cleared.

Wonder how many people that have been executed were really innocent?

Ever notice how it's the poor on death row..................rich people hardly ever get executed.

Again, we have two lawyers in the family.

You get as much justice as you can afford in America.

If you are poor - good luck.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
www.miamiherald.com...

His father is clearly not hispanic even while hiding his face. That is the key to this puzzle i think. Maybe robert zimmerman has some pull, but im not finding any info on him as a judge.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wow this thread gets no attention, extremely telling.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
he is a retired virginia magistrate The term "magistrate" is often used (chiefly in judicial opinions) as a generic term for any independent judge who is capable of issuing warrants, reviewing arrests, etc.[5][6] When used in this way it does not denote a judge with a particular office. Instead, it denotes (somewhat circularly) a judge or judicial officer who is capable of hearing and deciding a particular matter. That capability is defined by statute or by common law. In Virginia, for example, the Constitution of 1971 created the office of magistrate to replace the use in cities and counties of the justice of the peace, which is common in many states for this function.

As noted above, the terms "magistrate" or "chief magistrate" were sometimes used in the early days of the republic to refer to the President of the United States, as in President John Adams's message to the U.S. Senate upon the death of George Washington: "His example is now complete, and it will teach wisdom and virtue to magistrates, citizens, and men, not only in the present age, but in future generations, as long as our history shall be read" (December 19, 1799).

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ok, his dad is a retired magistrate? So what.... Are you saying that this is the main reason why he hasn't been charged yet? I thought he hasn't been charged because the lack of substantial evidence they have.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join