It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Hacks Trayvon Martin’s Email Account, Leaks Messages Online

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

As a liberal, I don't like Obama, I think PC left common sense behind several years ago and I have never once said this was definitely a hate crime, I said it's a possibility...I do believe race was a factor but that doesn't always equal a hate crime, I also believe the police involved screwed up badly, possibly because they made the same assumptions Zimmerman did. Also you should probably note that it's not just liberals who are questioning this case.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by popsmayhem

Where's YOUR proof of this?

Oh right, double standard.

Stop defending a bigot, YOU BIGOT!

Click the sig all the proof is right there.
That this thread was a re-hash of information
we already had, but was made because
the treyvon fanboy/girls got OWNED
in the justice for zimmerman thread?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Klanklannon
Not buying it was a white supremacist
prove it! Anyways we already know
what the hack information shows
that treyvon dealt drugs and
was in a gang

And zimmerman assaulted cops and was a child molester.....
Dude, you f'n lost, and I hope they take you to task on that one, as in liable.
I tried looking up any reference to such an acquisition, it proved futile. But the same site with your kind of thinking HAD posted the same and recanted. After producing a title to link to a site, the site recanted the story you suggest, likely they knew it was pure liable fabricaton.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Sure....
As if you haven't made it perfectly clear how you feel about the case. We're supposed to take your word?
edit on 1-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

How do I fell about it? Isn't this about
White Supremacist Hacks Trayvon Martin’s Email Account, Leaks Messages Online

I do not feel anything about it, I am simply not in to the us vs them propaganda going around
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is that relevant? Seems you have to choose a side with this case. Well I choose to remain neutral until I see hard evidence against Zimmerman until then the man acted in self defense. This does not mean I dont think he is an idiot for carrying a gun when he is suppose to be a tipster for the neighborhood watch and acting as a vigilante, that is what the police are for. But sensationalism and uncalled for "lych mob" mentality going around is cancerous. This is being pushed by provocateurs as a monumental race issue translated over garbled audio from a phone call. But somehow the investigating team, police are part pf some grand conspiracy to defend this guy "whom is not one of their own and has a record" and we are left with a bag of skittles in Martin's defense ? I feel so sad for the kid yet never knew him, I wont pretend to like so many either.

As for /b/ dont take my word for it, I don't care if LULZ are had at your expense

I am simply stating the obvious
edit on 1-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You know what you said, it's not about picking sides.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'm pretty sure most of the worse kids in my highschool, when I briefly saw their emails in school, were primarily that of college emails.

The presence of these emails gives no evidence to the character of the person, considering most schools have them as mandatory.

Furthermore, I don't believe you can post from Facebook to 4chan. That's not how the internet works....as far as I know.

Even further, you can use this evidence, because it was not taken illegally by the authorities. It was leaked by independent sources. This makes it no different than stumbling upon a ball with fingerprints on the public street of a murder suspect's home
edit on 1-4-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

How can it be used as evidence? It has no bearing on what happened that night.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Hell, even if this goes to trial and Zimmerman is found not guilty, you liberals still won't accept it. It is the same ole # from you folk.....don't agree or even like Obama - your a racist. Don't think Zimmerman is guilty, your a racist. Don't like political correctness - your a racist.

This is how I interpret things from the information I have seen....Zimmerman was an idiot to keep on following Martin, even if he thought he was a thug up to no good when the cops told him to leave. Unless Zimmerman started to be aggressive towards Martin in a physical manner, why did Martin start to attack Zimmerman? It appears Zimmerman can't fight and when he was on the ground getting hit he was fearful for his life and shot Martin.

Martin should have just stood his ground and told Zimmerman to call the police to their location and have things taken care of....and he would still be alive.

Could not have said it better myself

Zimmerman is guilty for being a idiot pretending to be a cop but Murder? I have found people that carry weapons are not good at hand to hand , that is why i don't carry a gun. Zimmerman could not hold his own it sounds. But from being in many fights myself you really act on instinct if anything. You don't contemplate and rationalize much when getting drilled in the head. I try to put myself in his shoes, and see it happening easy. The investigators would tell if the trajectory of the bullet was execution style or not and if in self defense. Why is this ignored by the lynch zimmerman folks?
edit on 1-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
Please no one feed this troll, troll is obvious.
But agree with the guy who commented first. Get over it, millions of children die every day and your all worried about some kid none of you ever knew.

Personally, this story hits a few chords other stories do not with me. Maybe you can suggest a better dead child to get upset over for the reasons I am upset over this? Perhaps you do not understand why people react the way they do but that does not mean you should be the one to tell them how to react and what to react to. If you can explain to me where this exact energy and emotion could be better spent, please do.
Otherwise, are you suggesting that each time I see a suffering person that it would only make sense to turn a blind eye since helping them would only ignore all the suffering people I am not helping or caring about?
I see an old lady fall down and I should step over her because old ladies fall down all the time and I do not run around trying to save them all so I should not bat an eyelash at this one, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by Kali74

in regard to the password changes, i'll say that it isnt what i would have chosen, but treyvon's own twitter account was called "NO-LIMIT-NIGGA". it's hypocritical for you to suggest that treyvon can use that language, but it's racist for a white person to use it.

i see someone who hacked treyvon's accounts to show people that he wasn't the perfect angel child he was made out to be. the real image of treyvon, ie dealing drugs, using drugs, getting in fights, and being a "thug", was buried by the msm to make this a race issue. the hacker obviously got tired of this and decided to expose him.

Hear hear! I'd applaud you if I could...finally some rationalism among all this MSM race fueled debate.
IMHO People who continue to make this a race issue are the real racists here. Drop the damn race issue and look at the FACTS!

To everyone else on this thread

I looked at the facts and I can't determine who's telling the truth. Personally, Zimmerman could very well have murdered this kid and made up a bunch of lies. OR it could turn out he's telling the truth. I'm not a professional, I'm not a cop and I'm not a scientist - so I'll let the experts figure it out.

Meanwhile, I refuse to let myself be a victim of propaganda via the MSM. I mean come on - they put clean cut pictures of Martin @ 12 years old! The kid was 16 or 17 when the incident happened and the two pictures are STRIKINGLY different. Any layman can see this. Do your own research - look at the facts and ...

*** Stop using Race to fuel the fire ***

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Thanks for posting this. I think it brings to our attention who the young man really was. I'm not sure why anyone is worried about losing this source of information in the case against Zimmerman. It matters not against him.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Sure it does. It determines if one, two, or none hated each other on preexisting biases.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

It's quite disgusting, truly,

No...what's disgusting is the mental contortions you nice people continue to do for us in your zeal to paint this shooting victim as a martyr of sorts.

unless you knew Trayvon in 'Real Life', you have no foundation to claim 'Facts' about his life, you don't know if he was a 'Thug' or a Genius, you don't know what happened that night, there is so much racist bias it's mind numbing,

Deal with it.

The police report and the initial witness testimony, together with the statements of Mr. Zimmerman, his father....added to the recovery of his Facebook and Twitter accounts (with more recent photos of Trayvon himself), paint him as a thug or worse.

indeed, both sides are taking this as an opportunity, an opportunity to push their own personal agenda, be it Black or White, regardless of that fact, the stuff floating around is Ignorant Statements that do borderline racist,

funny thing is, the Killer, wasn't even White,

Stop! BOTH sides are NOT taking this as an opportunity.

The media are like pirranha. They fully support the Progressive (turned Marxist) agenda. They want societal unrest so they can grab some ratings.

Sharpton and Jackson are the Racists in this. ABC news is a fraud organization for the manner in which they've covered this. NBC got caught editing a 911 tape to paint Zimmerman as a Racist.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

edit on 1-4-2012 by dayve because: nvm'Fn'mind

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's rather amusing how the media says, "White Supremist"...at least the guy reported what Trayvon Martin actually said. What is racist about exposing the truth? The MSM is going to hell in a handbag along with their government controlled pimps.

I only wish that this was the "Confederate States of America", as we would ALL be free from BS propaganda whore mongering. Robert E. Lee himself after surrender found out that he was duped and stated that had he known that he agreed to lies that he would rather have died at along with his soldiers.

The letter below from Robert E. Lee to Andrew Hunter presents Lee's view on using slaves in the confederate army. Lee's position, summarized below, will surprise many

Lee Suggests that Negroes should be immediately recruited into the Confederate Army

Lee suggests that in exchange for their service, they be granted freedom for themselves and their families

Lee suggests that they should be welcome to live as free men in the south after the war

Lee suggests that the men's families should be granted freedom even if the men did not survive the war

Lee suggests that they should be paid a bounty for faithful service

Lee believes that the freed slaves would make loyal and effective soldiers

Lee suggests that the policy moving forward in the south should be emancipation of the slaves

In fact, before the war was over, Robert E. Lee was effectively using former slaves as Confederate Soldiers

www.sonofthesouth.net...

The United States of America is a farce! Abraham Lincoln is cherished as the President that united the states....HE WAS THE ONE WHO DIVIDED THEM AS WELL AS BEING A RACIST & KNOWN FOR HIS NEGRO JOKES! Black people as well as whites would have been better off with the South winning. Look where our country is now! #ing pathetic!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Song lyrics that go along with the "Dixie" melody...."Take a Confederate weapon and shove it up the Union Army's ass, pull the trigger and blow the Union Army away...yeah, yeah....oh, yeah...blow them away"! ;o)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's just so very primitive; racism and killing of people. I understand that some people can be faced with desperation and do bad things, but it still doesn't justify the hatred toward strangers or the killing of another human. How can you be filled with so much hate for an individual or group of people, people you have never even had a conversation with, because they look different? When does killing someone become a solution? It's pretty twisted, and sickens me that this is conventional behavior for our species. If people redirected half of the energy they employ on hatred to fellow humans, humans would already be traveling among the stars.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudDutch

It's rather amusing how the media says, "White Supremist"...at least the guy reported what Trayvon Martin actually said. What is racist about exposing the truth? The MSM is going to hell in a handbag along with their government controlled pimps.

That's my point, the accounts were hacked, how do we know what this hacker put out there as having come from Trayvon Martin, is even true? The accounts were deleted shortly after...
It's just repulsive to me that those accounts were hacked to begin with. What kind of sicko does that?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Sure....
As if you haven't made it perfectly clear how you feel about the case. We're supposed to take your word?

hypocrite much?

you just don't get it do you? "raining on stormfronts parade". so how the hell are you raining on stormfronts parade by flooding ATS with your ultra-giga-bleeding heart liberal views? take it to stormfront if you are trying to rain on peoples parades.

inb4 don't contribute to the topic if you don't like it

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Contribute/attack all you want, I don't care. I don't feel the need to defend myself or anything I have said...the poster I was addressing knows full well what I meant.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join