It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Hacks Trayvon Martin’s Email Account, Leaks Messages Online

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Are these threads ever going to end?

I can see the next Z & T thread.....

"T really liked Slayer.....Could he have been worshiping the devil"....

Mmmmmmm...Curious...
edit on 1-4-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ForestBehindTheTrees

maybe because i dont know of many quote un quote "wiggers" around my town,so i havent experienced many of the so called gangsta actin whites or whatever they call themselves
Now i dont act or dress in a manner that would make me termed by one of the derogatory words above.But i have wore hoodies for years and believe me, it has its price...i had been detained by police 4 times(all while wearing a hoodie!) and what was i detained for?...."suspicious character", or "possible criminal suspect".
Now im not black, and i certainly wasnt ever the suspect the cops were looking for.
Its as if its ingrained into some of these people, and i guess its just made me feel indifferent to the whole situation...the whole situation is rather perplexing

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Thinking the same damn thing.
How bout some posts of all the OTHER Innocent people that died in the last few weeks ? I guess they are not important enough because the media didnt say so.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR

Originally posted by Propulsion

Thinking the same damn thing.
How bout some posts of all the OTHER Innocent people that died in the last few weeks ? I guess they are not important enough because the media didnt say so.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thats why I say f the msm. They always have an agenda.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
why didn't the hacker also hack zimmermans page?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
is it just me or does it seem like the same 2 people keep posting these threads?

you are using the same tactics your bitter rival (i'll just call him that) popsmayhem is using.

"i'm gonna find stuff to smear trayvon."

"yeah well i'm gonna find out and post all the racists supporting zimmerman to prove his guilt"

1. what white supremist on earth is going to back a jewish-cuban?

and

2. it seems any time somebody finds something that shows trayvons real character you cry "this is racist stormfront BS".

i'd put my money on IT'S ALL PROPAGANDA. to divide, and they are successful in doing so. proving yet again as long as the grain is good, the sheep will eat from the hands of the butcher.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Link the photos you believe prove Martin was a bad kid. It's not new to me, I could probably write a thesis on this case by now.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

We know who that would be for...

Maybe we could write one together
I know I probably could too.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by oniraug

does zimmerman even have a known facebook

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
haha fail 4 pro-zimmerman group

Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it's filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!") One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It "talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff."

he must be a real hardcore gangster whos only into dealing and gang-banging

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Racism will probably never go away. Not just because of those with prejudices against others, but also because of those who benefit from keeping racial tensions very much alive.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Klanklannon
Not buying it was a white supremacist
prove it! Anyways we already know
what the hack information shows
that treyvon dealt drugs and
was in a gang

The only hack here is you and your ilk effectively transforming ats into "stormfront lite".

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Racist and Ignorant? why does racism mean ignorance to you?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
At any rate, zimmerman had issues with blacks.

One report said he tudored poor black kids for free. IF that report is true ... it certainly shows that he did NOT have 'issues with blacks'. For every story you can come up with for either side .. I can come up with one that goes in the other direction. No one knows the facts ... no one.

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
both sides are showing large biases,

VERY TRUE. The facts are not in. The mob-mentality is running crazy ... grab the torches and pitchforks ... screams to arrest Zimmerman even though the police haven't finished their investigation .... all based on media hype and spin, and politicians posturing. It's ignorant.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So is anybody going to answer my question? What is the proof that this hacker guy is a white supremacist? I've been searching, but I haven't found anything to indicate that he's one. So I'm really beginning to think that they're just calling him that because he dared to hack into a black guys' private email.

I don't support the hacking of course. But I want to get the facts straight and not have a knee jerk reaction.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

I've actually been following this case since before it hit the MSM, on other social media. My reasons for posting about this case, have nothing to do with any kind of rivalry. This case hit me first as a mother and second as an activist.

It is my opinion that no parent should have to fight so hard to have the police work with you if your child has been injured or killed. No assumptions should be made about a person walking down the street, no assumptions should be made about a person shot dead laying on the ground.

Not that I should have to but, since I feel like I'm being asked to justify my reasons by a few people, I will...

I didn't bring this case nor the issues it's become wrapped in, to ATS. Someone else did and it quickly became a storm of several things I find abhorrent. So I became vocal, as is my right as a member here. I saw a whole lot of misinformation going on and I chose to point it out either through posts or through threads. I'm hardly the only one doing so either. Why no questioning of anyone else?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

You know what ? Even if his facebook account and e mails showed him to be a murdering drug dealing thug who had sex with his 13 year old cousin it doesnt mean a thing to this incident. It would have no bearing at all on what happened that night. None what so ever. The focus needs to be on what was happening on that night. What was Trayvon doing and what was Zimmerman doing that lead to the death of this person ? Those are the only things that need to be considered.
Even if someone has bad character does not mean that they act bad all the time. Even if he were a thug does not mean he was acting "thuggy" that night or was even doing anything suspicious.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have absolutely no faith in either side of this story. the whole thing is sensationalized BS. One group, defending Martin to the bitter end; the other, defending Zimmerman similarly.

Both sides are "right", and when they find something to confirm their suspicions they shut out all evidence to the contrary. Hence these unbearably one sided publications to either end that keep popping up on the boards.

Its all about circumstance. The first one to commit assault is responsible under the law, regardless of who was "right" or "wrong". Of course, thats all been forgotten now... as this was a "hate crime"

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I love this .... It's racist because it's this case

but when anon does it... its "justifiable"

what's the difference... RACE aside... no one knows why he did it... it's easy to blame race war....

So for now on all anon members are racist... right?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Two things to say about this I have

1. Its just thr news trying to ignite a race war.
2. I do not believe white supremists have the intelligence to carry out such a hack.

Beat me to the punch LOL!

I am totally onboard with you. This stinks on ice! I smell an alphabet department all over this.

I was talking to a much older friend of mine only a week before this. He was a black man that was involved with the civil rights movement in the sixties. I told him I felt they were going to pull something to try and pull us apart.

He agreed....and then this popped up.

Friends,

WE MUST NOT ALLOW THIS!

I hope that zimmerman has his day in court. For my .02 cents, he is guilty 95% for sure. He shouldn't have pursued. IF there was anything to "defend", chasing him down negated it all! Trayvon? 5%. He reacted (IF all is how said) as a young man would (myself included when I was his age) and paid a high price. The local police? They handled this much as a case here in my town where a murder occured and the murderers not only walked, one went on to kill a 15 year old girl only a month or so later. Our "beloved" chief was more interested in being on TV than handling the situation.

This situation is being used for kindling to divide us friends.

I've already told my wife that if this devolves into a civil/racial war I will be marching down to the "south side" (alone if necessary) to go talk to some "big mammas". NONE of us will survive unless we are united against the PTB.

Martin, Malcolm, and too many others died for the progress we have made. I'll be damned if it stops on my watch.

GLAUBEN! KAMPFEN! SIEGEN!

Edit:

Rather convienent that zimmerman is a concealed carry guy isnt it? Surely the feds/states wont come after the 99.9% of us legit gun owners over this will they?
naaaaaaah.
edit on 1/4/12 by felonius because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join