It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

This is probably why ancient earthlings went underground and still live there today.
At least this is a theory of mine. Advanced humans who live underneath us and within pockets inside the planet already capable of trans-materializing and space travel.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

No we won't.

There is no Earth moving "through the galactic plane" since Earth is part of and moves with this galaxy. Earth doesn't move about or in relation to the galaxy, only to an *extremely* small extent. 1st grader basic science/astronomy.
edit on 31-3-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)
Although the Earth's solar system is moving around the Milly Way Galaxy, it is said to originally been part of the Dwarf Sagittarius Galaxy, that collided with the Milky Way.
So in relation to the Milky Way being viewed flat like a plate , the Earth's Solar System is moving on the outer edge of the Milky Way in not a straight line but up and down, in relation to the Milky Way Galaxy it self.

I also wonder if this is why we have entered the gas cloud in this area of space, because the gravity at the edge of the Milky Way is holding the cloud there as we cross over.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I would have thought that we have been on the galactic plane for billions of years.

My logic goes like this:

When I look up on a clear night (no equipment required), I can see a bright band of stars across the sky that is the milky way galaxy, edge on. This is the visual evidence of the galactic plane itself.

If we were outside the galactic plane, we wouldn't see a band of stars, we'd see one side of the sky brighter with stars than the other but what we actually see is a bright band of stars.

This bright band has always been there, all my life, and has also been spoken of and mapped by observers back into ancient history (astronomers and astrologers back at least to ancient Babylon).

If we were not already on the galactic plane, we wouldn't see the bright band of stars that is the milky way galaxy, edge on.

By simple observation and deduction, your original post is provably; ignorant, superstitious, incorrect and fear mongering.

edit on 31/3/2012 by chr0naut because: Because I'm obviously part of the giant disinfo conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

I am white and I am evil! can I get my bunker now?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lioninthenorth
Well the theory about the Myans is pretty poor as this has been debunked time and time again.

If the Myans could predict the end of the world, explain to me how they couldn't predict their own demise; they didn't see the Spanish coming did they?

They did predict or know the Spanish were coming.

www.the2012discovery.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

First go to this website:; sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

In the left hand column select 'SOHO MOVIE THEATER" When the page opens, select 'LASCO C3"

In the 'Start date" box enter the following numbers, exactly like I listed them, they present the date march 6th, 2012 20120306

In the 'end date" box enter the number 20120307.

Watch the movie. Notice that particle radiation hits the satellites sensors at precisely the same instant the coronal mass ejection becomes visible. This proves that matter is traveling at light speed and is a major break through in science that is being censored..

I have read this entire thread, and I have yet to hear any of the debunkers address this issue. Now I know that there are some extremely knowledgeable people on this site, so could just one of you please either confirm or debunk this claim rather than simply ignoring it?

I know it's off topic and has nothing to do with the end of the world, but the OP is using this example to prove his credibility, and most of you "geniuses" seem to be stumped.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalemcfad
I am no scientist or mayan expert, but I do have my own personal experiences. I have worked outdoors for the better part of 25 years now, which means I have spent a fair amount of time being exposed to the sun. Now, perhaps someone with some medical knowledge can help me out here.

I have the type skin where I will burn once every year and from there on out just tan. The past couple of weeks I have suddenly been getting sun poisoning on my hands and my legs.

My question is, is this just caused by so many years of exposure or is something else going on?

It just strikes me as odd that all of a sudden I'm sensitive to the sun and it really hasn't been that hot. It's unseasonably warm, yes, but upper 70's is nothing compared to the upper 90's

Getting sun burn once a year, every year, is highly likely to cause skin cancers as you age.

The more often you burn, the more likely it is that you will carry damaged DNA that leads to cancer.

It is cumulative.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Originally posted by lioninthenorth
Well the theory about the Myans is pretty poor as this has been debunked time and time again.

If the Myans could predict the end of the world, explain to me how they couldn't predict their own demise; they didn't see the Spanish coming did they?

They did predict or know the Spanish were coming.

www.the2012discovery.com...

All it says is that the Mayans came into contact with the Spaniards during the 16th Century, that killed off almost 1/3 of their population due to disease and THEN they concluded their prediction... Sounds like an educated guess to me at best?... The numbers in their cycles don't even properly coincide with anything significant, I think this is clutching at straws with the evidence based on speculation and coincidence.
edit on 31-3-2012 by lioninthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi IDW,

Trying to follow your theory so, DP here checking up on things.

Peace,

DP

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think ATS should create a new forum called Failed Predictions... This thread would fit in perfectly there...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto

Originally posted by alienzombie666
WOW OP you musta struck a chord with this thread the disinfo trolls jumped all over this one trying to shut you down, what a bunch of D**cheb*gs, some people just troll this site to have their fun, I wouldnt even reply to half these fools. Thanks for the thread been watching from the shadows myself for awhile and its piecing together nicely, I hope to see another thread with some more details, some of us have our eyes, ears, souls open taking in the info and figuring it out for ourselves. Don't let them win its what they want

I know, we're such total d__cheb_gs, right? I mean, how dare we imagine a world that doesn't come to a horrible, burning cataclysmic end in our lifetime. We probably want peace and harmony and economic fairness and freedom and all that other horrible crap that doesn't belong in a world where it's all going to hell in a handbasket, right?

Totally, don't let us win. All that utopian goodness and light bull# sounds like an awful way to be when we have our eyes, ears, and souls open.

This is a good post. And one I agree with. The type of disaster he is laying out is the one that has some evidence. Paneandov puts a lot of NASA in his documents and I think a small very evil group is using technology to amp things up too.

But, the true Light from the sun is LOVE, and I mean that literally as we're in a holographic school.

And the Good Guys are going to win.

Nanaste.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
2012 will not be the end of the world but the end of a cycle. It will bring change, perhaps a great change but it will not 'end the world'. All the other predictions the Mayans have made were the end of a cycle, like when Cortez came, he ruined their culture but it was a massive change. Not the end. I believe this change can either be good or bad, it all depends on us honestly. We are failing as a human race and something needs to change one way or another.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
DOOM is so yesterday.
How did the Mayans know about this and how come the earth survived it before?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If you are 100% confident that this is the case, then I challenge you to sign over everything you own on say . . . . June 1st of 2013 to the members of ATS . I will guess based on your comments it should be all over by then for you and most of us. If you are that secure in your belief, you should not require any of your current belongs on that date so it should be no big deal to Will it all away, no?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's called La Nina, and it is producing the very same weather effects that it does every few years when it happens. No global warming. No Mayan galactic plane alignment.
See you in 2013!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius

Wow. It's just awful that even though you have posted your thread in Skunk Works that all these arrogant people have come here and ruined this thread. I don't understand why they do that?

It's skunk works, basically a free for all of ideas. This, like many others could have been a really cool and interesting thread if we could just let the OP freely express himself.

I am starting to think the OP is right about disinfomation agents. Whenever a good and interesting idea is brought forth for discussion a whole slew of the same old group of people come in and ruin it.

Geez, if you don't believe the premise of the OP thats fine, but PLEASE stop with the bickering, name calling and picking apart so the rest of us can get on with what we are doing here. ATS sucks these days, you can't just sit back, read and enjoy.

I also agree strongly with this. He put the thread in skunk works and I actually wanted to hear what he had to say, and what he believed would be the best plan humanity would have to ensure survival of more than the priviledged and psychopaths.

I do believe that the energy if its coming in, is Good, and if its coming in like this, we should reach for it, for its the upgrade. However, bear in mind that the upgrade could be a slow and gradual process where we equaiize and feed/house the world and everyone lives in peace, and we become telepathic and commune with dolphins, because most people are loving and not weeds. And that its HAARP and negatives who are amping up allignments and CME's to create earth changes, and that this negative group has used so many nukes and HAARP so much the core of the planet is heading south.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Limbo
DOOM is so yesterday.
How did the Mayans know about this and how come the earth survived it before?

Below is my favorite passage from the OP

"I hope you appreciate what I have just done because most likely I have signed my own death warran and no< I am not exaggerating"

I'm sorry, but a post like this is hilarious..... Thank god we have people on ATS who are willing to put their own necks on the line to get the "message" out.....hahahaha

This thread is fear mongering....That is all......

link   
This is the kind of posts that brought me to ATS in the first place...shame there is a new one every hour now.

I think we discuss it to death, to the point we just say F'it if its going to happen...just do it already. We are all going to die the difference is on what day? why not be special and do it all on the same day.

link   
I predict that this thread has met its end already.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join