It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

Namaste

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

edit on 31-3-2012 by oz1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienzombie666
WOW OP you musta struck a chord with this thread the disinfo trolls jumped all over this one trying to shut you down, what a bunch of D**cheb*gs, some people just troll this site to have their fun, I wouldnt even reply to half these fools. Thanks for the thread been watching from the shadows myself for awhile and its piecing together nicely, I hope to see another thread with some more details, some of us have our eyes, ears, souls open taking in the info and figuring it out for ourselves. Don't let them win its what they want

I know, we're such total d__cheb_gs, right? I mean, how dare we imagine a world that doesn't come to a horrible, burning cataclysmic end in our lifetime. We probably want peace and harmony and economic fairness and freedom and all that other horrible crap that doesn't belong in a world where it's all going to hell in a handbasket, right?

Totally, don't let us win. All that utopian goodness and light bull# sounds like an awful way to be when we have our eyes, ears, and souls open.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
We've had the longest coldest crappiest winter here in Seattle. We definitely didn't skip winter, albeit we weren't snowed in for very long (1 or 2 days only) but the cold is just dragging and clinging around like crazy.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
We cross the "Galactic Plane"...

EVERY YEAR on Dec 21st.

Look it up.

The Mayans got the start of the world wrong, thought it lived on the back of a crocodile and held mass executions as a means of sacrifice..

Tell me they know about the end of the world..

~Tenth
edit on 3/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

strange, I thought the Solar system is wobbling up and down through galactic plane every 30 000 000 years (yes, millions), and now suddenly it is every year?

scienceblogs.com...

But this wobbling up-and-down doesn't happen overnight, or even over the span of many decades. To make one complete trip out of and back into the galactic plane takes about 30 million years. In fact, at the rate we're moving right now, we won't cross into the center of the galactic plane for another few hundred thousand years, much less by December of 2012.

I am not saying anything will happen, but... what are you babbling about?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
I think the bunkers are the prophecised hell in revelation, personally.

WOW!!!!!! So wild that you said that!!!!!

I have long thought the same thing.
I feel it in my core that these bunkers will be a way for the divine plan to gather all of the people into one place who have corrupted and manipulated humanity and seal them in. We will all know not to go near the entrances to these underground abodes. We will be strictly forbidden to go anywhere near them. They will reproduce and sustain themselves for a very long time down there. They will want to get out very badly but must never!!! I feel this in my core. I have dreams about it. It is just wierd to hear someone else refer to it as HELL too.

Stop! You guys are freakin' me out!

It fits though, the conspiracy spelled out in the OP...

-the Norwegian seed vault (they hope to emerge one day)
-the "hurry up" bunker building in various countries
-the elite buying up rural property in 3rd world nations
-the banking crisis (since the ones in control are "in the know" then who cares about bubbles and such?)
-the way few governments seem to care about really serious stuff anymore (such as running up massive debts, fukushima, etc, as though they know it isn't going to matter for long)
-that very high level resignations are suddenly occuring (it's going down soon)

et cetera.

The list goes on, and I just listed a few amongst many things that "fit" this story, this CONSPIRACY.

I will be very upset if this is true, because I'm paying off my mortgage this year, and I could have been keeping up with the Jones's (or buying a homestead in Paraguay) instead of living meagerly and putting every extra penny towards the damn mortgage! Harumph!

Now don't misread poor Tjack, I'm by no means a doomer, if anything I'm a skeptic, and pretty sure we've gotten thru worse times (as a humanity), and will emerge happy and prosperous again (as a humanity) but the strange "alignment" of all these things give me pause. Or maybe it's the Emmetts in my morning coffee giving me pause. But still, yikes, and stop scaring me!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Entire solar system and we cant see it, My friend you are loco

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienzombie666
WOW OP you musta struck a chord with this thread the disinfo trolls jumped all over this one trying to shut you down, what a bunch of D**cheb*gs, some people just troll this site to have their fun, I wouldnt even reply to half these fools. Thanks for the thread been watching from the shadows myself for awhile and its piecing together nicely, I hope to see another thread with some more details, some of us have our eyes, ears, souls open taking in the info and figuring it out for ourselves. Don't let them win its what they want

Hook

Line

Sinker.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
hope not ! ...interesting point of view ! keep up !

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Who would want to live in a bunker in the anticipation of ruling an unlivable planet that YOU made unlivable.........great plan Makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

In fact, the Sun and the whole solar system are heating up due to the entry of the solar system into the edge of the galactic plane.

Joy Rennison Home - Interstellar 'Etheric' Cloud Index
www.susanrennison.com/Joyfire_Interstellar_Cloud_Index.php
The hot diffuse gas in the Local Bubble emits X-rays. .... In a more likely scenario, less dense giant molecular clouds may have enabled charged particles to enter Earth's ... Our Solar System entered an interstellar cloud 10000 years ago.

once again.... it is only the 'apparent' galactic plane... the Solar System is some 2 light years above the Galactic Equatorial Plane right now and traveling up for the next several million years.

I think you are referring to the interstellar molecular cloud we are traveling through... the gasses in the 'cloud' are a million degrees but .... the Bow front of the Solar System is pushing 99% of these x-rays and other energies away from reaching the inner Solar System... ~much like a boat cuts through the water and creates a wake behind it~

Heliosphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliosphere
The heliosphere is a bubble in space that surrounds the Solar System, "blown" into the interstellar medium (the hydrogen and helium gas that permeates the ...
Solar wind - Structure - Termination shock - Heliosheath

Originally posted by smigg41
Who would want to live in a bunker in the anticipation of ruling an unlivable planet that YOU made unlivable.........great plan Makes absolutely no sense.

Troglodytes...

remember the saturday morning kids show, Land of the Lost... where they all lived in caves...
in that fictional reality, the 'meek' did not inherit the Earth, Troglodytes did.
edit on 31-3-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Those were Sleestak on Land of the Lost. I loved that show!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

According to the very accurate Mayan astronomical calender we will be precisely on the galactic plane on December 21.. This is why there is a sophisticated and well coordinated psychological operation underway to discredit the end of the Mayan long count as an actual significant event. Trust me when i tell you, IT IS

It takes thousands of year to traverse the galactic plane, its not like there is a precise line in the sand drawn out there. I challenge you to show us precisely where the galactic plane is, with visuals, down to lets say a few million miles accuracy. Know what, its impossible. Much of space isn't clearly defined. It took satellites to locate the true north pole of the earth, Perry was a fraud!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalemcfad
I am no scientist or mayan expert, but I do have my own personal experiences. I have worked outdoors for the better part of 25 years now, which means I have spent a fair amount of time being exposed to the sun. Now, perhaps someone with some medical knowledge can help me out here.

I have the type skin where I will burn once every year and from there on out just tan. The past couple of weeks I have suddenly been getting sun poisoning on my hands and my legs.

My question is, is this just caused by so many years of exposure or is something else going on?

It just strikes me as odd that all of a sudden I'm sensitive to the sun and it really hasn't been that hot. It's unseasonably warm, yes, but upper 70's is nothing compared to the upper 90's

I wanted to jump in about here to say I'm so glad you posted this and it isn't just my imagination. My wife burned like a lobster the other day after being out for just a couple hours and I was very uncomfortable myself during the time we were at the lake. It just seemed so uncomfortably bright. Almost painfully. I'm not someone who has ever been 'addicted' to sunglasses and I've never been unusually sensitive to sunlight, but I just couldn't wait to get back home for the discomfort. The solar monitoring numbers are all quiet...so I really thought I was going nuts or something.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So the powers that be will save themselves by living underground. If this is all true, than I wouldn't want to survive such a horrible existence. I can't picture living underground for years and than coming out and trying to survive amid world wide devastation to be my idea of a good time.

I can't understand why people would want to survive such a thing? It would literally be hell on earth. So what if they survive, their rations will eventually run out. Then what do they do? Maybe die a long agonizing death of starvation, dehydration, disease, or possibly turn to cannibalism?

No thanks, what will be will be. I would rather go with the rest of the majority of the population.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Will all the believers of this 2012 nonsense close their accounts here and not come back in January 2013?

I'm not sure the Mayans weren't just a bunch of savages, sacrificing people to their gods, who didn't save them so what makes anyone think that they know anything about anything, let alone things happening hundreds of years after they were wiped out.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I am hoping to start a new thread soon explaining what is going on and why, I am not exaggerating.

Well you better hurry up and write this thread of yours quick then if you want to beat the end of the world!!!

(sorry, couldnt resist!) but yes, i too have been of the opinion that human caused global warming is a fallacy, designed to threaten people in to either paying more eco tax so TPTB can drain more money out of people or not use fossil fuel based transport at all!!! its getting that expemsive to drive now that soon it will be only the elite that will be able to afford to drive!!! and as for global warming, it has happened in the past lots of times, over the millenia, if you look at past projections, its happened quite a lot, the temperature of the earth fluctuates up and down, and global warming/ice ages are consistent every so often.
edit on 31-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct in what is going on globally. Actually if you visit my blog escapetophilippines.wordpress.com...
you will see that me too I see the same doomsday phenomenon developing.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
"I am going to tell you one more time and then I'm not going to waste my time repeating myself."

This made me laugh. and you also mentioned that you don't have time to post all the research and evidence you've dug up to support your babble, however you check the thread every 5-10 minutes and make a reply. Apparently there are a lot of people on this site being paid to discredit you as well even though you've really told us nothing of importance. The video was worthy of posting, but if this all of the "evidence" you have, then just say so. You told us that you're in danger of being killed, so why not lay your information out for us before you die? Doesn't sound like something that a person of above normal intelligence would neglect.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
My brother and his family are firm believers of the Dec 2012 end of the world, they have even gone as far as telling everyone that they will not be buying presents for anyone at Christmas because of it. However that has not stopped them handing out a Christmas present wish list

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join