It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
This is a good resume of the worst scenario
It is true sadly .. but also fearmongering a bit
many can panic at this only though and go into a dark side of depression and stress
living in fear we should not or it will drive anyone crazy not thinking straight

You connect all the dots and this is the most plausible answer
to what is happening today and all this coincidential wars going on
its all in place for starting the big one with Iran China and Russia
and logicaly for the corrupted elites .. they want this war BEFORE the 21 december

The window is there will they do it ? or calm down
realising everyone now should live in peace .. no more wars
What the elites really want ? for 2012 is the big question

but i have high hope and faith that they will not win
its literaly the good side vs the bad side at this point
and we are all warriors .. everyone already know its place .. or time to decide

I think after this 21 december we will live in a free, peacefull and enlighten world

This thread shouldnt be in skunk work but in 2012 or WW3
because it is theorical

edit on 3/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Actually it is not theory, it is happening

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Steven hawking is brain dead and has been for quite some time. His talking wheelchair is a joke and it is technically impossible for it to function as it is shown to.

[SNIP], I just so happen to have met professor Hawking, and I can assure you he is far from brain dead. Granted it takes him a while to answer any questions (most stuff you hear him say on TV he has pre-programmed into the synth), but given his condition it is a bloody miracle he is still alive. He has shown remarkable courage over the years facing motor-neuron, and small minded pratts like you have no right belittling him like that.

He looks at you when speaking to him, and laughs (more smiles) when you tell a joke, or he finds something funny. He is a very clever guy, and hopefully he will share more of thoughts with us while he still alive.

Mod edit: Removed personal attack/insult. Civility is required on ATS.
edit on 3/31/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

What you see or what the Mayans saw in their Long Count Calendar based on the Earth Solar System aligning itself with the Galactic Core or what they refered to as the center of the Dark Rift...happened thousands of years before they first saw the alignment and the alignment seen now has already happened thousands of years before now as the light we see is from mellenia ago as the Galactic Alignment of the core is thousands of Light Years away so we are looking into the past.

What you and the Mayans described ans saw has already occured. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
OP with an over inflated ego...........................check

Has Secret Top (undisclosed) Info...................check

Anyone disagreeing is a disinfo.......................check

Will post crucial info later on...........................check

Obvious Troll Thread is Obvious.......................check.

You posted almost the same thing word for word on my post on GLP Titled : warning: solar data being censored

You just didn't realize i was the same person. They hired most of you guys that answered adds on myth busters and put you through a course of online study of disinformation tactics They are easy to spot.

Paranoid much????

I've never been a member of that free for all circus called GLP.

Or wouldn't care less about those two from Mythbusters.

Disinformation tactics hmmmm...

Tell you what Warrior, I don't believe for one second that you are what and who you say you are.

I have been watching and writing about mass die-offs and weather climate for quite a while so I have my own opinion of what is happening. I also believe we are entering a crucial point in our history although it isn't related to the 2012 paranoia.

But unless you start providing strong data about your claims, until then - for me, you're just a troll.

With (I think) due respect.

~SOS.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Steven hawking is brain dead and has been for quite some time. His talking wheelchair is a joke and it is technically impossible for it to function as it is shown to.

Wow, you're an idiot, I just so happen to have met professor Hawking, and I can assure you he is far from brain dead. Granted it takes him a while to answer any questions (most stuff you hear him say on TV he has pre-programmed into the synth), but given his condition it is a bloody miracle he is still alive. He has shown remarkable courage over the years facing motor-neuron, and small minded pratts like you have no right belittling him like that.

He looks at you when speaking to him, and laughs (more smiles) when you tell a joke, or he finds something funny. He is a very clever guy, and hopefully he will share more of thoughts with us while he still alive.

Horse manure

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Yes but its traveling at the speed of light, so that means the Light shown in this pic is going to arrive right on time:
thesantosrepublic.com...

Its more like ongoing cycles.

I sure hope its not Groundhog Day, anyway if it is have to break the circle, infinite progression is a spiral.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

This thread shouldnt be in skunk work but in 2012

Stereologist would have a field day with this one !!

the nibiru expert debunker

he is really into that subject

I have see way worst scenario in the 2012 forum
do you agree that it should go there .. the op has some valid points
he also connected many dots
even if he is fearmongering thinks a bit ..
like people need that now

it should go where it belong ----> 2012
edit on 3/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

wow...excellent retorte. unable to think of anything intelligent to say? perhaps the solar radiation is frying your brain.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You posted almost the same thing word for word on my post on GLP Titled : warning: solar data being censored

You just didn't realize i was the same person. They hired most of you guys that answered adds on myth busters and put you through a course of online study of disinformation tactics They are easy to spot.

Paranoid much????

Tell you what Warrior, I don't believe for one second that you are what and who you say you are.

I have been watching and writing about mass die-offs and weather climate for quite a while so I have my own opinion of what is happening. I also believe we are entering a crucial point in our history although it isn't related to the 2012 paranoia.

But unless you start providing strong data about your claims, until then - for me, you're just a troll.

~SOS.

Face it, I know you studied under the tavistock institute and can even go back and figure exactly which poster you are on glp. I am you assignment. never forget who is more important, you are just a flea on my back that i can't reach

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The suns galactic orbit is apr 220million years..
But i think the Up and Down thrue the plane
is 11y or so...

Oh i was SOOO wrong the "wooble" up and down
take apparently 30 million years:

Galactic Plane

edit on 2012/3/31 by Miccey because: More information

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Paranoid much????

~SOS.

Face it, I know you studied under the tavistock institute and can even go back and figure exactly which poster you are on glp. I am you assignment. never forget who is more important, you are just a flea on my back that i can't reach

Allrighty then. Now Tavistock...

Good luck & Have fun Warrior. I'm out of this thread and your delusions. I am not one to prophecize but I see some sort of hammer in your future.

Till then,

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I can't wait for December 21, 2012 .... then I can finally tell my husband "I knew something was going to happen" or at the same time..... tell him "I knew it was all just junk!!"

LOL I don't know when the world will end, but I hope it doesn't end December 21, 2012, I have much more I want to do in my life!

The world is not going to end, it is going to be tilled like a garden full of weeds.

Then I suggest this thread be moved to the HOAX bin as your title quite clearly states ""End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real."

Contradict yourself much?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

"But unless you start providing strong data about your claims, until then - for me, you're just a troll."

I have already provided enough data and verifiable information to convince anyone that isn't a half wit that the end date of the long count and the mass extinctions are connected. I have also debunked disqualified and throughout falsified general relativity, special relativity , and quantum physics, with incontrovertible empirical evidence.. While this may seem unrelated, I think it gives me some credibility as a knowledgeable physicist, one that relies on empirical observation like Tesla and not psuedo scientific "theoretic mathematics" based fairy tales that more resemble a faith based region than they do science.. . I also think it proves academic mainstream science is involved in an active conspiracy to conceal the truth about many fundamental issues, and that in all likelihood if I am right they would conceal this as well. I also find it disturbing that academics is dominated by a particular minority that has a reputation for dishonesty and suppression of peers who are not of their religion.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I highly doubt the world will come to an end anytime soon. The times are changing, yeah, but all the doom and gloom and the specific December 21st date... no thanks. And to all the people who are hyping up 2012 for financial gain: a bus will eventually run you over. Really... if nothing happens, do you get a refund for buying their books, coffee mugs, and underwear? No sir - you're stuck with your new stinky undies.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

The end of this world is imminent. The end of the world is not

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

reply to post by nolabel

The end of this world is imminent. The end of the world is not

What does that mean?
Does it mean that whatever planet you are living on is going to end? Because you don't seem to be on the same planet as the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
sigh.....

I really, really, really appreciate the care for us insignificant humans, who will die regardless of your warning.

but I realy don't know what's worse: this all being true or getting us spooked over nothing?

I've got so much better things to do then worrying about imminent disasters, which have been predicted many times before, but never came to be (obviously).

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

What you see or what the Mayans saw in their Long Count Calendar based on the Earth Solar System aligning itself with the Galactic Core or what they refered to as the center of the Dark Rift...happened thousands of years before they first saw the alignment and the alignment seen now has already happened thousands of years before now as the light we see is from mellenia ago as the Galactic Alignment of the core is thousands of Light Years away so we are looking into the past.

What you and the Mayans described ans saw has already occured. Split Infinity

Your logic is flawed in a fundamental manner. The crossing of the galactic plane has noting to do with ow long it takes for light to travel across distance.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Holy crap I cannot wait until Dec 22nd so we can actually talk about something else. Like why the hell we still don't have rock solid evidence of aliens but millions of grainy videos of their ships or wtf was that long tube thing under the plane that struck on 9/11. I hope ATS erased all the 2012 stuff if nothing happens for it will no longer be relevant at all anymore.
edit on 31-3-2012 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
oh man this sucks end of the world!... im only 23.... wait.. thats a significant date... Maybe i should fake a bunch of morons into thinking im a god and make them drink the kool aid first... All thanks to top secret for the end of the world info..... Sounds like a pretty legit idea. What else are you gonna do for end of the world plans? die alone? LMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join