It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 8
107
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Now i havent read everyone comments, and frankly i dont waste my time on this subject anymore because everyone seems to claim to know then end all of everything. When i bet none of them have even heard of the I-Ching, Muhabarata, The koran, and all the other books from every other civilization thousands of years old saying the EXACT SAME THING!
Im not even going to mention the Mayans after all the sh*t people have proclaimed they've said.

Oh and have you studied Esoteric teaching? Celtic Beliefs? looked at crop circle messages?

No?

THEIR IS A BOOK FROM EVERY CONTINENT OF EARTH STATING WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO EARTH

Get over yourself! And do you research before you open your mouth.




posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior
 


Wow, you're someone who's in-the-know with a critical and urgent message, and we should believe you because you say so.

And, the spelling/grammatical errors and lack of any scientific proof or references totally help your case.


edit on 31-3-2012 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)



I don't really give a rats ass if You believe me or not, in fact I hope you don't You are precisely the kind of people the world would be better off with out.You are not going to see scientific references to material that is original and leading edge, and in total disagreement with lamestream science. Material like that doesn't get published, it gets censored. BTW, you might want to research IBEX and disappear. I also think I should repeat that people who concentrate on sleeping errors as a method of criticism are near the bottom of the barrel and ALWAYS disinfo ops..



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Why are you people so obsessed with the end of the world? If you feel it is so near then switch the computer off go outside and experience a little of this fine world before it comes to an end.


+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior
 


Interdimensional Warrior, do not be dismayed by the amount of criticism and negativity you are recieving. Your thread at long last is one of a very rare kind as of late, the truth namely. I see all the indicators around me and have been seeing them for a long time. I have been shown this also so when I read your words I understood clearly.

The end of this world will be a planet completely burned up and extinguished. The speed of which the earth is in destruction mode has increased exponentially. And yes, the world of science has purposely kept and hidden the truth from the world. Easy to do when you consider the ease of controlling masses that long gave up taking the time to truly delve into the truth of 'it all'.

"They" know exactly what is happening and can also gauge how much or how little time we have left. The sun and our earth's core is also in relation to one another. Nor are they speaking of what is happening there either. There is much they are hiding. They never planned on telling the world anything nor would they ever. The list of scientists that have died revealing what is truly going on is extensive.

Please keep sharing your wisdom, you are a rare voice in a very very dark forrest. And some of us truly hear and truly see.

I had a dream not that long ago. I heard a great voice speak the words "It Is Now Imminent".

In a world of sleeping critics there are always those that are truly aware and grateful. Such are able to recognize truth when they see it and truly understand the sacrifice of such an undertaking. Fruit will always grow from such sacrifices.



edit on 31-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Now i havent read everyone comments, and frankly i dont waste my time on this subject anymore because everyone seems to claim to know then end all of everything. When i bet none of them have even heard of the I-Ching, Muhabarata, The koran, and all the other books from every other civilization thousands of years old saying the EXACT SAME THING!
Im not even going to mention the Mayans after all the sh*t people have proclaimed they've said.

Oh and have you studied Esoteric teaching? Celtic Beliefs? looked at crop circle messages?

No?

THEIR IS A BOOK FROM EVERY CONTINENT OF EARTH STATING WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO EARTH

Get over yourself! And do you research before you open your mouth.


Every text or teaching you refer to (and I'm familiar with most of these) are human, egotistic interpretations, not Divine revelations. There isn't a text on the planet written purely by the Divine hand or mind, so they are all refutable in varying degrees.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by ColAngus
 


..and your photo looks like a mug shot of rapist. You make a comment such as 'your posts look like they should be written in crayon' to man who has proved to you that he is intelligent enough to disqualify the fundamentals of mainstream physics. You're an idiot. You're comment is based on your self acknowledgement of intellectual inferiority and in psychology is known as projection


You're intelligent enough to disqualify the fundamentals of mainstream physics, but not intelligent (or educated) enough to know the difference between 'you're' and 'your.'

YOU'RE an idiot. YOUR comments are based on YOUR self-acknowledgement of intellectual superiority, which remains unproven, despite YOUR cries otherwise.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Exsisto because: Bolding


The purpose of this thread was to identify the disinfo ops I will be facing. I see they're not much. Concentrating on typos is an easy identifier of a disinfo op with no real intelligence. NO ONE else does this.The smart disinfo op ignores typos and spelling errors. I obviously know the difference between you're and your since I used them correctly repeatedly before I made the typo, so what does that say about your integrity? You claim I don't know the difference but you know I do, which makes you what? I believe the term is LIAR.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Originally posted by Exsisto
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior
 


Wow, you're someone who's in-the-know with a critical and urgent message, and we should believe you because you say so.

And, the spelling/grammatical errors and lack of any scientific proof or references totally help your case.


edit on 31-3-2012 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)



I don't really give a rats ass if You believe me or not, in fact I hope you don't You are precisely the kind of people the world would be better off with out.You are not going to see scientific references to material that is original and leading edge, and in total disagreement with lamestream science. Material like that doesn't get published, it gets censored. BTW, you might want to research IBEX and disappear. I also think I should repeat that people who concentrate on sleeping errors as a method of criticism are near the bottom of the barrel and ALWAYS disinfo ops..


Displaying judgement of others totally further proves your superior intellect.


How do you know I'm the kind of person the world would be better off without. Because my opinion differs from yours? Whose world would be better off without me? God's world? Your world?

Intellectuals don't use terms like "lamestream," and your suggestion that I or others who question you are operatives of some sort only prove that your opinions are likely coming from someone who is mentally unbalanced. Certainly you've shown you have a God Complex.

I truly wish the Mods would remove nonsense like this. Your OP is in the ATS Skunkworks forum. Perhaps it should be in Rants. Really, it should be in the round-file, with the rest of the hundreds of "ZOMG GET READY HERE IT COMES" threads that have been posted since the site went live.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Now i havent read everyone comments, and frankly i dont waste my time on this subject anymore because everyone seems to claim to know then end all of everything. When i bet none of them have even heard of the I-Ching, Muhabarata, The koran, and all the other books from every other civilization thousands of years old saying the EXACT SAME THING!
Im not even going to mention the Mayans after all the sh*t people have proclaimed they've said.

Oh and have you studied Esoteric teaching? Celtic Beliefs? looked at crop circle messages?

No?

THEIR IS A BOOK FROM EVERY CONTINENT OF EARTH STATING WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO EARTH

Get over yourself! And do you research before you open your mouth.


Every text or teaching you refer to (and I'm familiar with most of these) are human, egotistic interpretations, not Divine revelations. There isn't a text on the planet written purely by the Divine hand or mind, so they are all refutable in varying degrees.


And these book are far from Egotistic, yes some have been tainted by man, but some also remain completely genuine and full of wisdom.
Their are alot more, but i do not recall there names. The point is If their are numerous sources stating that an event will take place on this earth, and they all collaborate with each other, are all 6000 to 12000 years older than what our civilization supposedly begins at, i'm not going to shut it off with a blind eye. especially when i see all the warnings around me.
And how do you know these books weren't written by Divine entities?

Their are also messages hidden in Petroglyphs around the world pointing to the same event...

And what about those strange megalithic stone structures around the world, which on a certain date every 26000 years shines light through a window which only happens on this day??

Or how about the increased intuition people are noticing, and the crazy dreams that our ever so Lucid that normal sheeple are having.

Im no longer contributing to this thread.
Closing



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

The purpose of this thread was to identify the disinfo ops I will be facing. I see they're not much. Concentrating on typos is an easy identifier of a disinfo op with no real intelligence. NO ONE else does this.The smart disinfo op ignores typos and spelling errors. I obviously know the difference between you're and your since I used them correctly repeatedly before I made the typo, so what does that say about your integrity? You claim I don't know the difference but you know I do, which makes you what? I believe the term is LIAR.


Well congratulations on identifying me as a liar. Yes, sir or madam, I am a liar, as are all human beings by their very nature, and I have lied many times over the course of my lifetime, however I am not lying now.

I'm not an operative of any kind. not even a smart one. I'm merely someone who recognizes bull# when he sees it and am glad to point it out, especially when someone is barking on about their superior knowledge of the impending End Of The World without any objective or empirical proof to back up their claims.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed
 


Dude I had a vivid dream last night that I was searching for a safe mineshaft to hide my family in and it caved in on me, I was trapped and tried to dig my way out and eventually suffocated. I then woke up, went back to sleep and went back into a mineshaft and this time a huge rock came down on my head during a cave-in and ended me! My dreams are getting so prophetic, painting little pictures that are piecing together, something wicked is coming, I'm moving back home where I know everyone in case something goes down this year, I'd rather be around friends and family where I know the terrain than in the city when/if the SHTF!



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Exsisto
 


I judged you quite accurately. Your disposition indicates if you had the chance you would simply eliminate anyone who doesn't fall in line with your twisted ideas.It is necessary to make judgements about people to survive in this world.
Your insistence that intellectuals don't make jokes like changing 'mainstream' to 'lamestream' is a very weak and obviously false assertion, a desperate one. I know an @55#### when i see one and I believe that's exactly what you are are. I'd lay 1000 to one odds you are also a member of a "privileged minority" that it is politically incorrect to criticize, by force of law in parts of Europe, correct?



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Exsisto
 


I'm curious. What kind of empirical proof do you seek, when all empirical data of such kind is censored by all scientific circles and forums from being released into the mainstream world?

The world and it's information is largely controlled and manipulated in our 'big brother' planet. Especially in light of that which they know and have discovered.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
The Earth is not dying. Far from it. But she is renewing. That doesn't mean humanity is welcome anymore, particularly if we're annoying her. Might want to consider her first next time and maybe put business in its proper place.

It remains to be seen as to exactly how many remain here when all is said and done. At this point it's anyone's guess. Money won't buy salvation though - and I don't mean that in a religious sense. The scales are based on something entirely "otherwise". Money will certainly be a factor, but maybe not just as people would expect it to be.

Just watch what happens. It's going to be great fun.

I don't know how many of you felt it last week but there was a major shift again. I haven't seen anything here nor anywhere else about it so it may not have been felt widely. But there was a shift and it was of tremendous gravity. If we've ever crossed a threshold, it was then.


It is really strange that you say tremendous gravity.
I was sitting in a chair last week and I thought, hmm I have never felt this heavy before.
I could literally feel how I was being pulled down with more force than usual.
But at the moment I did not think more about it, well I did but my thought was that my muscles were acting up and nothing else.
But now when you write this, it makes mw wonder.

Actually I fel it for at least one entire day.
edit on 31-3-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

The purpose of this thread was to identify the disinfo ops I will be facing. I see they're not much. Concentrating on typos is an easy identifier of a disinfo op with no real intelligence. NO ONE else does this.The smart disinfo op ignores typos and spelling errors. I obviously know the difference between you're and your since I used them correctly repeatedly before I made the typo, so what does that say about your integrity? You claim I don't know the difference but you know I do, which makes you what? I believe the term is LIAR.


Well congratulations on identifying me as a liar. Yes, sir or madam, I am a liar, as are all human beings by their very nature, and I have lied many times over the course of my lifetime, however I am not lying now.

I'm not an operative of any kind. not even a smart one. I'm merely someone who recognizes bull# when he sees it and am glad to point it out, especially when someone is barking on about their superior knowledge of the impending End Of The World without any objective or empirical proof to back up their claims.

Well, you got the 'not even a smart one' part right anyway, and you learned a few new words from me anyway, like empirical for instance. You can't recognize truth if you can't discern it personally in your own speech



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89

And these book are far from Egotistic, yes some have been tainted by man, but some also remain completely genuine and full of wisdom.
Their are alot more, but i do not recall there names. The point is If their are numerous sources stating that an event will take place on this earth, and they all collaborate with each other, are all 6000 to 12000 years older than what our civilization supposedly begins at, i'm not going to shut it off with a blind eye. especially when i see all the warnings around me.
And how do you know these books weren't written by Divine entities?

Their are also messages hidden in Petroglyphs around the world pointing to the same event...

And what about those strange megalithic stone structures around the world, which on a certain date every 26000 years shines light through a window which only happens on this day??

Or how about the increased intuition people are noticing, and the crazy dreams that our ever so Lucid that normal sheeple are having.

Im no longer contributing to this thread.
Closing


As these books and signs exist physically on this plane it is fair to discern they were written or created by men and women, and as such they must be filtered through the human ego. While filled with wisdom, this makes them fallible, as well.

We are spiritual beings having a human experience. We're unable to bypass this experience. It lasts from birth until death.

During our time here we may seek communion with the Divine, however, as even the Dalai Lama will tell you; when there is a human involved, there will always a human filter.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto

Originally posted by hoonsince89

And these book are far from Egotistic, yes some have been tainted by man, but some also remain completely genuine and full of wisdom.
Their are alot more, but i do not recall there names. The point is If their are numerous sources stating that an event will take place on this earth, and they all collaborate with each other, are all 6000 to 12000 years older than what our civilization supposedly begins at, i'm not going to shut it off with a blind eye. especially when i see all the warnings around me.
And how do you know these books weren't written by Divine entities?

Their are also messages hidden in Petroglyphs around the world pointing to the same event...

And what about those strange megalithic stone structures around the world, which on a certain date every 26000 years shines light through a window which only happens on this day??

Or how about the increased intuition people are noticing, and the crazy dreams that our ever so Lucid that normal sheeple are having.

Im no longer contributing to this thread.
Closing


As these books and signs exist physically on this plane it is fair to discern they were written or created by men and women, and as such they must be filtered through the human ego. While filled with wisdom, this makes them fallible, as well.

We are spiritual beings having a human experience. We're unable to bypass this experience. It lasts from birth until death.

During our time here we may seek communion with the Divine, however, as even the Dalai Lama will tell you; when there is a human involved, there will always a human filter.


You are one of the few people on this forum who does not have a massive stick jammed up their ass, for that Sir, i give you respect.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
the mayans didnt know sh*t..



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by Exsisto
 


I judged you quite accurately. Your disposition indicates if you had the chance you would simply eliminate anyone who doesn't fall in line with your twisted ideas.It is necessary to make judgements about people to survive in this world.
Your insistence that intellectuals don't make jokes like changing 'mainstream' to 'lamestream' is a very weak and obviously false assertion, a desperate one. I know an @55#### when i see one and I believe that's exactly what you are are. I'd lay 1000 to one odds you are also a member of a "privileged minority" that it is politically incorrect to criticize, by force of law in parts of Europe, correct?


Remember when you talked about "projection" earlier? I want you to read your first paragraph above, compare it to the earlier reply you made to me suggesting the world is better off without people like me, and then read your first paragraph above again. You're describing exactly what you're doing and ascribing the behavior to me. In psychology, that's what's known as 'projection.'

I guess if you know an @55hole when you see one, it's because you're perceiving the world as a mirror of some kind. The rest of the stuff you write about me being a member of some privileged minority who could have you arrested or something is just gibberish.

I've made my point. You can argue with me all you like, call me names, whatever. I look forward to your next thread. The one you promise in your OP. Because I'm assuming, since you've successfully ascertained the level of interest on the board for your tripe (there is some), you'll now post something with some veracity and hard proof to it about your knowledge of our impending doom.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
WOW OP you musta struck a chord with this thread the disinfo trolls jumped all over this one trying to shut you down, what a bunch of D**cheb*gs, some people just troll this site to have their fun, I wouldnt even reply to half these fools. Thanks for the thread been watching from the shadows myself for awhile and its piecing together nicely, I hope to see another thread with some more details, some of us have our eyes, ears, souls open taking in the info and figuring it out for ourselves. Don't let them win its what they want



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by Exsisto
 


I'm curious. What kind of empirical proof do you seek, when all empirical data of such kind is censored by all scientific circles and forums from being released into the mainstream world?

The world and it's information is largely controlled and manipulated in our 'big brother' planet. Especially in light of that which they know and have discovered.


The truth is your truth. The OP's truth is his or her truth. Unfortunately what the OP doesn't seem to grasp is when a person posts their truth they should be willing to constructively engage with their detractors to provide the proof required which may help change minds. Instead the OP would rather insult people and call them liars and operatives and offer other imaginative (and paranoid) insinuations about who they are and why they are disagreeing with him or her.

My truth is my truth; what I know. I know from what I learn and from experience. What I know about this matter is there's lots of data out there pointing to a world in flux. I also know the world is always changing, and I'm also aware at some point human existence on this planet, and eventually even the Earth itself will cease to be.

What I dispute is that anyone knows factually when or how this End will come, and if they did I believe they likely wouldn't come onto Above Top Secret and start talking about it in vagaries and without fervent presentation of hard proof.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
107
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join