It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

OP with an over inflated ego...........................check
Has Secret Top (undisclosed) Info...................check
Anyone disagreeing is a disinfo.......................check
Will post crucial info later on...........................check
Obvious Troll Thread is Obvious.......................check.

Ha! Made me spit out my metaphorical milk. Ain't that just the way it goes? If I had a dime for every thread I've seen that follows that formula. My favorite is the "just testing out the waters to see if you are worthy of my information" line that was in the OP and is often found in many of those other threads with the above qualities,.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

Would you rather live or die?

There is a way to survive, otherwise i wouldn't have posted the thread. My intent is to generate enough interest to make the idea that survival is not going to be easy, but it is going to be possible. The right people will listen, It's just the way things are. I know just about exactly what is going to happen, the time frame within which it is going to occur, and what can be done to maximize ones chances of survival. Until we are all in agreement that something is indeed occurring , that the time frame is correct to a precise degree, and the distractions have ceased, I am NOT going to say a single thing about the specifics of what is going to happen and how you and your family can survive it. Why waste my time when people who want you to just give up or disconnect yourself from the reality of the situation are dominating the discussion?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Of COURSE it did, and why shouldn't it? you ARE working together in concert to discredit me, right?
Why not actually try to do it instead of posting false innuendos and playing catch with each other?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Six pages of back and forth bickering about speculations... meanwhile back on page 2 of this thread I had a legitimate question that tied into the OP's claim.

I don't really give a rat's ass what mayan elder predicted what galatic plane I'm cruisin through at this moment.

I am at the point now, that my desire for answers has gone way beyond my question's.

I think you "educated" folks would call that a "conundrum"

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Will you just start a new user name in the new year when the embarrassment becomes to much to bear?

Or once college classes start you'll simply move on to girls and grass?

Your posts read like they should be in crayon.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I know just about exactly what is going to happen, the time frame within which it is going to occur, and what can be done to maximize ones chances of survival.

Sh1t or get off the pot. If you have anything relevant to state, then say so. Your theory and conjecture is not enough to sway anyone.Posting a warning and no information backing it up is good as the Nibiru theory, which no one can see.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I don't know the answer to that question (rather live or die), because uptill now I only have one of the two experienced.

like I said, I appreciate. And take care!

Regards

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

..and your photo looks like a mug shot of rapist. You make a comment such as 'your posts look like they should be written in crayon' to man who has proved to you that he is intelligent enough to disqualify the fundamentals of mainstream physics. You're an idiot. You're comment is based on your self acknowledgement of intellectual inferiority and in psychology is known as projection

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
At the end of the day whether the end of the world happens this year or in 100 million years there is nothing we can do about it. It is nature.

We can not stop earthquakes, volcano's erupting, tornado's, hurricanes, tsunami's etc etc and that's a fact.

Maybe instead of trying to predict what may or may not happen to this planet we should just enjoy the time we have left on this amazing and beautiful planet whether it will be 8 months or 80 years.

Amen

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger

I know just about exactly what is going to happen, the time frame within which it is going to occur, and what can be done to maximize ones chances of survival.

Sh1t or get off the pot. If you have anything relevant to state, then say so. Your theory and conjecture is not enough to sway anyone.Posting a warning and no information backing it up is good as the Nibiru theory, which no one can see.

I am going to tell you one more time and then I'm not going to waste my time repeating myself. What I have stated here is not a theory, it is not something that is in our possible future, it IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

You make a comment such as 'your posts look like they should be written in crayon' to man who has proved to you that he is intelligent enough to disqualify the fundamentals of mainstream physics. You're an idiot. You're comment is based on your self acknowledgement of intellectual inferiority and in psychology is known as projection

You haven't proven anything. Just saying you're "intelligent enough to disqualify the fundamentals of mainstream physics" doesn't make it so. Care to share a link that supports this statement? Something everyone can verify? Didn't think so.

What's your COD username, btw?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I sure hope so, because of things like this.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

There is nothing to disprove! All you have given us is a wall of text and a bunch of numbers you have pulled out of your behind. Give us some kind of data to work with and we will start having some kind of intelligent discussion about it. Your all-mighty word is not good enough, and until you provide some kind of, dare I say it, scientific proof, you will continue to not be taken seriously.

I think you have officially become the craziest person on the internet. Congrats, its quite an achievement. Do please continue though because it is very entertaining. Next you will be telling us that you were sent by Quetzalcoatl to tell us that the Annunaki are waiting for us on the dark side of the moon in their secret bases. Who has the kool-aid? Salvation awaits!!

But in all seriousness, I have a suggestion for you, go to your local library, find some books on basic physics and read them! Ah, I guess you will take issue with that, considering that everything, even Stephen Hawking, is a huge conspiracy. All of modern science was just a rues to seduce people into a false sense of security and understanding.

Now, please excuse me, I am late for my meeting with my superiors at the Tavistock Institute. They will laugh their butts off once they get a load of the "horse manure" you have posted on here today.

Again, give us some tasty dataz so we can start to have a real conversation here. Start that amazing, life saving thread you keep talking about, that is if you find us worthy of your stellar intellect. If not, then don't let the door hit you in the behind on the way out.

Edit: I just wanted to add that I don't really expect you to post any proof what so ever. You will continue to talk in circles and only reply to people who are dogging on you, while ignoring the people who are sincerely asking you questions. The truth is you are either a very dedicated troller or someone with severe psychological issues, and for your sake truly I hope it is the former.
edit on 31-3-2012 by ProjectBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

If I just told you to shut up, would you listen? It's worth a try either way I guess..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starlett5
At the end of the day whether the end of the world happens this year or in 100 million years there is nothing we can do about it. It is nature.

We can not stop earthquakes, volcano's erupting, tornado's, hurricanes, tsunami's etc etc and that's a fact.

Maybe instead of trying to predict what may or may not happen to this planet we should just enjoy the time we have left on this amazing and beautiful planet whether it will be 8 months or 80 years.

Amen

Actually you should do a bit of research on the cleansing, it's result is not a bad thing nor is the end of life on this planet, Think of the planet as a garden grown over with toxic weeds choking out the desirable crops, the weeds being tended by evil rats that have taken over. Think of the cleansing as a tilling of the garden and a rat killin' as Jerry Clower would put it. The unfortunate reality is that many peoples physical bodies will perish in an extremely excruciatingly painful manner, but their spirits will live on. It is the rats who's spirits are the target because they have imagined themselves the equal of the creator, and they will have their hell.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Wow, you're someone who's in-the-know with a critical and urgent message, and we should believe you because you say so.

And, the spelling/grammatical errors and lack of any scientific proof or references totally help your case.

edit on 31-3-2012 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

You make a comment such as 'your posts look like they should be written in crayon' to man who has proved to you that he is intelligent enough to disqualify the fundamentals of mainstream physics. You're an idiot. You're comment is based on your self acknowledgement of intellectual inferiority and in psychology is known as projection

You haven't proven anything. Just saying you're "intelligent enough to disqualify the fundamentals of mainstream physics" doesn't make it so. Care to share a link that supports this statement? Something everyone can verify? Didn't think so.

What's your COD username, btw?

Actually, I have. You need to look a bit more closely. I linked a satellite image of matter exceeding light speed.. It is impossible to debunk and does exactly what I claimed it does, And I don't read physics, I write it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

OMG you are absolutely right about everything you said! I know because Santa Claus and Jesus riding on a pink elephant appeared in a vision last night telling me exactly that. So it MUST be true!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Of COURSE it did, and why shouldn't it? you ARE working together in concert to discredit me, right? Why not actually try to do it instead of posting false innuendos and playing catch with each other?

We are? I don't recall ever running across SonoftheSun before on ATS much less in other circles. I assume the implication of your statement is that I am a paid disinfo agent. That also makes me spit milk out of my nose. Me, of all people. If you knew me you would find that idea as funny as I do.

I am, however, a masters level therapist with a background in perception psychology. I understand the psychology of people such as yourself and those mentioned in the above checklist when you say something like:

My intent is to generate enough interest to make the idea that survival is not going to be easy, but it is going to be possible.

and

I know just about exactly what is going to happen, the time frame within which it is going to occur, and what can be done to maximize ones chances of survival. Until we are all in agreement that something is indeed occurring , that the time frame is correct to a precise degree, and the distractions have ceased, I am NOT going to say a single thing about the specifics of what is going to happen and how you and your family can survive it.

I understand enough to know that you aren't who you are presenting yourself to be.
Several times I have agreed with you in saying that things are changing, physics as we understand it today is incorrect, the Mayans were onto something as were the many other cultures that said similar things, we do have to be awake and aware because things are changing, and yet..

Apparently I am a paid disinfo agent because I pointed out a few spelling errors and your narcissistic, aggressive, slightly paranoid demeanor.

edit on 31-3-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

..and your photo looks like a mug shot of rapist. You make a comment such as 'your posts look like they should be written in crayon' to man who has proved to you that he is intelligent enough to disqualify the fundamentals of mainstream physics. You're an idiot. You're comment is based on your self acknowledgement of intellectual inferiority and in psychology is known as projection

You're intelligent enough to disqualify the fundamentals of mainstream physics, but not intelligent (or educated) enough to know the difference between 'you're' and 'your.'

YOU'RE an idiot. YOUR comments are based on YOUR self-acknowledgement of intellectual superiority, which remains unproven, despite YOUR cries otherwise.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Exsisto because: Bolding

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join