It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am hoping to start a new thread soon explaining what is going on and why, but I'm going to lay out what I know basically for you on this primer thread to see if there is there is the proper interest and response on this thread.
Human caused global warming is a lie, but global warming is very real. In fact, the Sun and the whole solar system are heating up due to the entry of the solar system into the edge of the galactic plane.

According to the very accurate Mayan astronomical calender we will be precisely on the galactic plane on December 21.. This is why there is a sophisticated and well coordinated psychological operation underway to discredit the end of the Mayan long count as an actual significant event. Trust me when i tell you, IT IS

Consider this thread a warning, this summer is going to characterized by extreme heat over much of the planet, the total loss of the arctic ice shield and a loos of alrge percentage of the worlds glacial ice.Temperatures in the southern states will reach and exceed 130 degrees . By late fall, mass animal deaths will be being experienced worldwide. There is already a mass extinction underway that the mention of will get you banned off of every science or biology thread.
The truth is being concealed to prevent social disorder, the planet is dying due to a combination of factors, an increase in solar energy, and entry of the solar system into a highly energetic area of space, the shrinking of the Suns protective magnetic field, and the rapidly collapsing geomagnetic field. Our problems are not limited to infra read radiation and radical increases in UV radiation, as the magnetic field weakens and the solar maximum peak, massive holes and failures of the geomagnetic field will allow particles from coronal mass ejections to reach the planets surface, causing widespread radiation induced illness and death.
I am not here to create fear, but I'll be damned if will allow the few who are least deserving save themselves at our expense, this needs to get out before the infrastructure completely fails and they go to ground using our own military against us to protect themselves, which is their intent.They will initiate a world wide thermonuclear exchange, release bio-engineered diseases designed to be highly contagious and deadly and try to kill as many of us who manage to survive as possible, because as long as were are left alive, their security in tier bunkers will be in danger. Survival will be possible but only with careful planning, which I will attempt to outline before I am silenced,They are already locking up and killing people who are trying to expose what I have just told you, I hope you appreciate what I have just done because most likely I have signed my own death warran and no< I am not exaggerating.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
60 degrees in indiana right now, we skipped winter

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i hope your right-tired of this crap.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

MmmmK then, thank you for the warning.
So, what should we do to prepare?

+139 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
We cross the "Galactic Plane"...

EVERY YEAR on Dec 21st.

Look it up.

The Mayans got the start of the world wrong, thought it lived on the back of a crocodile and held mass executions as a means of sacrifice..

Tell me they know about the end of the world..

~Tenth
edit on 3/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Great stuff, I follow a lot of this myself actually. my thoughts are that the solar system is inching towards the more dense gas cloud that scientists have known we've been moving into, the effects are speculated, but a lot of science's have also shown evidence of the effects of the solar system slamming into the denser gaseous spacial plane. although the galactic plane is home to more dense clusters of gas and spacial bodies like comets, asteroids etc. time will only prove things. it all fits into a balance and cycle. We as with all living life on earth are just here for the ride, although we are the only species who have contributed to the pollution and destruction of our ecosystem, the only thing we currently know that supports life.

If the coming months are to be an end for most of us, well at least i can say its been a good run, and have enjoyed life to the fullest. If we all wake up one morning and all look back on this, perhaps it will have an effect on humanity to evolve and change our destructive ways.

oh BTW S+F
edit on 30-3-2012 by Pegasus2000 because: S+F

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
earth won't necessarily physically cross the plane of our Milky Way galaxy in 2012,

but Earth will cross the galactic equator in 2012

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

MmmmK then, thank you for the warning.
So, what should we do to prepare?

I will write a very detailed plan and post it by tomorrow if I am not killed or black bagged between then and now. What I have just told you has already gotten hundreds of scientists murdered, and I am not immune.
One of the saddest things i experienced was seeing my newborn cousin yesterday knowing that due to his parents denial he will not survive. I know you have seen hundreds of false scenarios of doom perpetrated on websites of this nature, but it is impossibility e to even post this information to any science oriented forum without being immediately banned within minutes and seeing the material removed. If you want to test what i said fo to an internet cafe and post the information to a science forum that I just revealed. The most insides part of it all is that instead of trying to save s many as possible they are going to exactly the opposite. If my estimates are correct , less than 1/2 of 1 percent cane be housed in the bunkers and the rest are slated to die.. I don't want to mention any specific religion or ethnicity because I don't want to be banned for false accusations of racial bigotry, but if you use your imagination you can guess who that half of one percent will be mostly comprised of.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
I am hoping to start a new thread soon explaining what is going on and why, but I'm going to lay out what I know basically for you on this primer thread to see if there is there is the proper interest and response on this thread.
Human caused global warming is a lie, but global warming is very real. In fact, the Sun and the whole solar system are heating up due to the entry of the solar system into the edge of the galactic plane.

According to the very accurate Mayan astronomical calender we will be precisely on the galactic plane on December 21.. This is why there is a sophisticated and well coordinated psychological operation underway to discredit the end of the Mayan long count as an actual significant event. Trust me when i tell you, IT IS

Consider this thread a warning, this summer is going to characterized by extreme heat over much of the planet, the total loss of the arctic ice shield and a loos of alrge percentage of the worlds glacial ice.Temperatures in the southern states will reach and exceed 130 degrees . By late fall, mass animal deaths will be being experienced worldwide. There is already a mass extinction underway that the mention of will get you banned off of every science or biology thread.
The truth is being concealed to prevent social disorder, the planet is dying due to a combination of factors, an increase in solar energy, and entry of the solar system into a highly energetic area of space, the shrinking of the Suns protective magnetic field, and the rapidly collapsing geomagnetic field. Our problems are not limited to infra read radiation and radical increases in UV radiation, as the magnetic field weakens and the solar maximum peak, massive holes and failures of the geomagnetic field will allow particles from coronal mass ejections to reach the planets surface, causing widespread radiation induced illness and death.
I am not here to create fear, but I'll be damned if will allow the few who are least deserving save themselves at our expense, this needs to get out before the infrastructure completely fails and they go to ground using our own military against us to protect themselves, which is their intent.They will initiate a world wide thermonuclear exchange, release bio-engineered diseases designed to be highly contagious and deadly and try to kill as many of us who manage to survive as possible, because as long as were are left alive, their security in tier bunkers will be in danger. Survival will be possible but only with careful planning, which I will attempt to outline before I am silenced,They are already locking up and killing people who are trying to expose what I have just told you, I hope you appreciate what I have just done because most likely I have signed my own death warran and no< I am not exaggerating.

Your post sounds like a hoax, deliberate PS/OPS. I challenge you to provide more sources, evidence for your claims.

Being that the case, I caution other readers to this thread to also challenge OP to provide some concrete evidence.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

it's an upgrade from chicken blood.

top scientist could not have come from germany, thats where the birth of the atomic reaction and genocide come from.

dont discount one because of another.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The Earth is not dying. Far from it. But she is renewing. That doesn't mean humanity is welcome anymore, particularly if we're annoying her. Might want to consider her first next time and maybe put business in its proper place.

It remains to be seen as to exactly how many remain here when all is said and done. At this point it's anyone's guess. Money won't buy salvation though - and I don't mean that in a religious sense. The scales are based on something entirely "otherwise". Money will certainly be a factor, but maybe not just as people would expect it to be.

Just watch what happens. It's going to be great fun.

I don't know how many of you felt it last week but there was a major shift again. I haven't seen anything here nor anywhere else about it so it may not have been felt widely. But there was a shift and it was of tremendous gravity. If we've ever crossed a threshold, it was then.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Well, thanks for having the guts to share.....Ill not take this info for granted! But I do have a `Q. How do we tell the difference in poisoning from "solar radiation" and "Fukushima radiation"?? All that radiation has been dumping in the ocean for damn near a year now.....I noticed the leaves on the trees last summer, here in Virginia, were droopy and didn't look quite right....they looked.....sick? Watch for theem this year and you'll see what I mean....seriously! But you're making a pretty vague prediction of coming events. I mean most evryone on this site wouldn't be surprised to see radiation poisoning, extreme heat from the sun this summer, or a viral breakout that kills millions.......heck, all that stuff is already predicted in the Bible for the end times signs and many other religions. Prophecies. But I like what you've written, and I actually agree with you.....but its not new information, that's all I'm saying. And BTW.....wasn't there a 15 day window allowed for the 180 day earthquake cycle?? Nothing happened in the region that was predicted on 3/25-26/2012.....but the video posted with all the maps and cycles stated there was a 15 day window AFTER the predicted day.....noones mentioning much about it??

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

Sorry that I sort of refuse to believe that they had more knowledge of the cosmos than our present day society does..

Considering what is known about Mayan culture and what they did have for knowledge, it's somewhat lacking..

2012 is just another way for people to sell books to gullible people.

As stated above, we pass through the "Galactic Plane" every year, and nothing has happened yet.

What makes 2012 any different?

~Tenth

+41 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

No offense but, you do realize that EVERYTHING in your OP is discussed EVERYDAY here on ATS and NONE of it is "new" or "startling" information to ANYONE here?

I am not in any way saying that I necessarily disagree with any single piece of info that you have provided but you must realize that EVERYONE on this site has already been exposed to this info.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
earth won't necessarily physically cross the plane of our Milky Way galaxy in 2012,

but Earth will cross the galactic equator in 2012

The Galactic plane is the galactic equator. This is what the end of the Mayan long count signifies. They along with all native American tribal elders predict a massive cleansing and rebirth of the Earth that was prophesied over a thousand years ago ans systematically hidden by the white Christian leaders.,The is prophecy specifically mentions the 'white' man and says specifically that the ones who are now in power and who made war on the Earth and on our culture and our people will be deposed and we will return to prominence, as will our way of life living in harmony with nature.

. This means the bunkers will either be breached and their occupants killed or the bunkers themselves will become death traps. The creator in his infinite wisdom will defeat these 'things', and that is exactly what they are.. I think the bunkers are the prophecised hell in revelation, personally.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The Mayans got the start of the world wrong, thought it lived on the back of a crocodile and held mass executions as a means of sacrifice.. Tell me they know about the end of the world..

You probably read the bible literally too. Ever hear of metaphor or esoteric symbology?
edit on 30-3-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Who is this?.... The Jet Blue pilot from the news the other day?
Not really, just kidding. I couldn't resist.

Seriously, thank you for your warning. Some of us know that something really big is coming. There is too much tension across the entire globe, something WILL give. There's been mass extinctions before, there will be again. Just a matter of when, not if.

link   
I really want you to be wrong. But I will listen anyways as I don't have anything better to do.

+8 more 
link   

Oh you won't be banned here for posting material like this. We have all sorts of people posting things, ranging from very hard core science, to people that think the CIA is using mind rays on us to make us think that space and stars really exist........

Annnnddddd....a lot of people have also posted that they would most likely be "black bagged" for posting what they posted......I still see them here posting, so I don't think you really need to worry about that.

Now if you'd some how gotten a hold of Obama's nuclear launch codes and posted those, then yah, I think you'd have reason to worry.

So post away, your thread is just one of many, many, many other doomsday threads that get posted here on ATS.
My biggest thought isn't on how to survive 2012, but rather logging on here on December 22nd, and seeing how many people that posted threads like these will be showing up so I can read their excuses as to why we're all not dead, and most are going about their Christmas shopping.......

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Actually I'm not religious at all...

I don't believe that God is a single parent who writes books.

Thanks for the un-necessary jab though.

And btw, really intelligent and advanced civilisations, would not write the history of the origins of their world in a metaphore..

They would you know, use proper terms and explain things so that future generations could learn about it.

No, sorry, not buying it. I have never been shown, any proof that the Mayans had any form of advanced knowledge ( beyond our own) of the Cosmos.

Sure they were advanced for their time. But not in comparison to ours.

Show me Mayan Astrophysics, then we can talk.

~Tenth
edit on 3/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join