"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 3
107
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior
 





citing typographical errors as a measure of intelligence is the work of a disinformation operative, Your posts will henceforth be ignored.


Really?!! Did you miss the part where I more or less agree with what you are saying? Look at my post history and see what side of the fence I argue for. Citing typographical errors is simply saying that if you want people to take you more seriously it is important to pay attention to spelling. Besides the fact that your errors are less in the typing and more in the list of commonly misspelled words. Not saying you are wrong in your assessment and your errors would be more understandable if English was not your first language.

Responding to my comment in such a terse and dismissive way (along with slightly narcissistic comments about your intelligence and foresight) is the work of a teen boy in his parents basement. Despite the fact that I agree with many of your points, your braggadocio about your IQ mixed with a variety of spelling and grammatical errors does little to convince me of your high intellectual status.




posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by coyotepoet
 

citing typographical errors as a measure of intelligence is the work of a disinformation operative, Your posts will henceforth be ignored.


MY opinion to you is the world will do what its always done. Keep turning and orbiting. Every single doomsday prediction has fell through So far. Its 2000 all over again.Yes the solar system is getting hotter a bit,but its the sun putting out more energy as its continuing to age. OH and I love how you automatically discount someones opinion because it dont jive with what you claim to know. Classic anti speech move man. Classic.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior
 


We all ready passed through the galactic equator in 1998. We wont pass back through it again for about 30 million years. So i guess this Mayan calender is off slightly. In fact right now were about 9 to 10 light years north of the galactic plane. Well reach or furthest point north in about 15 million years roughly 230 light years then we start heading back.What's more, the solar system is going northward of the galactic plane as we speak at the rate of 1.5 astronomical units per year or to simplify around every 18 months we travel a light year further north of the galactic plane.

So now that we solved that good news your not going to die the bad news is now you need to find something else to worry about.


The calender you rely on for scheduling your day to day affairs (Gregorian) is not nearly as accurate as the Mayan calender, we have not crossed the galactic plane and will not be on it until precisell11:11 EST in 12/21/12.
,BTW, in case you were not aware,modern astronomers and scientists use the the Mayan calendar to predict the dates and time of eclipses withe seconds of accuracy because their system of measurement of time is not accurate enough to do so. Just admit it, native Americans weren't actually savage animals , you do have guilt to bear, and you just came across one with twice you IQ.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by Xcalibur254
 


The galactic equator and the galactic plane are essentially the same thing., the galactic plane being a synonym of the galactic equator. The Earth aligns with the Sun and the galactic center on ever 21 of December, which is also the shortest day of the year, the winter solstice..


The ecliptic of the galaxy has nothing whatsoever to do with the Sun, but it is the same thing as the galactic plane. The Earth is tilted 22 degrees to the solar systems ecliptic plane but this has little to do with what is going to occur on December 21, and is not the same as what happens on the winter solstice every year. The difference this year will be that the solar system will be ON the galactic plane as the sun and the earth align with the Galactic center, This means instead of being a two dimensional alignment like ever solstice, this year the Sun, earth and galactic center will actually allign , in three dimensions, in straight line.


The alignment your talking about has nothing to do with galactic equator. What your talking about is an optical illusion.Doyou realize The galactic plane is about 60 degrees off of our solar system.Ill try to explain this to you. Right now the way the planets revolve around the sun our solar system never comes truly in line with the galactic plane and never will. This was the luck of the draw when the solar system was created in fact i would have been shocked if we did line up exactly considering the odds of that occurring.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012


I am new to this forum as a contributor, been a member for awhile, and I have one more qualification that makes my post different. I test in the top 1/100the of the 99th percentile of human intelligence consistently and I am a self taught astrophysicist with 40 years of study, 12 of it dedicated, and I am also a man who predicted everything that has occurred thus far years in advance. I knew what chem trails were for before any of you had ever heard of them. My work and my posts have been removed from every forum where I have posted them to prevent my gaining credibility by siting correct predictions, but here will be people here wi remember me eventuall under the screen identity I am registered here under who remember these predictions eventually if this thread is not deledted who can confirm my integrity.


Please share some of these deleted threads with us, because I for one really have severe doubts about you.

Very severe... and I consider myself a relatively open-minded person!

Your writing is so boastful, yet so lacking in substance. Any true man of science wouldn't dare contribute such a paper thin assertion to a forum of peers. If someone presented the same thing to you, would you believe it? Of course not, so don't consider us to be equally foolish.

I suspect that is precisely why your posts were removed from "stricter" scientific forums... they are not empirical, they are indeed fear-mongering and sensational.

Please offer a coherent presentation, and stop pretending to be afraid of the internet.

If you cannot, then please understand how you will be seen: As a hack.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: .


You are not my peer.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by Xcalibur254
 


The galactic equator and the galactic plane are essentially the same thing., the galactic plane being a synonym of the galactic equator. The Earth aligns with the Sun and the galactic center on ever 21 of December, which is also the shortest day of the year, the winter solstice..


The ecliptic of the galaxy has nothing whatsoever to do with the Sun, but it is the same thing as the galactic plane. The Earth is tilted 22 degrees to the solar systems ecliptic plane but this has little to do with what is going to occur on December 21, and is not the same as what happens on the winter solstice every year. The difference this year will be that the solar system will be ON the galactic plane as the sun and the earth align with the Galactic center, This means instead of being a two dimensional alignment like ever solstice, this year the Sun, earth and galactic center will actually allign , in three dimensions, in straight line.


The alignment your talking about has nothing to do with galactic equator. What your talking about is an optical illusion.Doyou realize The galactic plane is about 60 degrees off of our solar system.Ill try to explain this to you. Right now the way the planets revolve around the sun our solar system never comes truly in line with the galactic plane and never will. This was the luck of the draw when the solar system was created in fact i would have been shocked if we did line up exactly considering the odds of that occurring.


And yet the Sn and the moon appear the same size in the sky. It is not coincidence. It is evidence that the creator put there for the prudent to consider. And everything you said is wrong,BTW, almost ever word. i am not going to go into the details AGIAN



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
In the meantime, while you argue with me about the validity of my warning, it's getting hotter, more radiation is penetrating the magnetosphere, and time is drawing short.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior
 



The calender you rely on for scheduling your day to day affairs (Gregorian) is not nearly as accurate as the Mayan calender, we have not crossed the galactic plane and will not be on it until precisell11:11 EST in 12/21/12.
,BTW, in case you were not aware,modern astronomers and scientists use the the Mayan calendar to predict the dates and time of eclipses withe seconds of accuracy because their system of measurement of time is not accurate enough to do so. Just admit it, native Americans weren't actually savage animals , you do have guilt to bear, and you just came across one with twice you IQ.


Dude you just showed your intelligence right there. The MAYANS were IN SOUTH AMERICA. They were not native to north america so why should he feel guilt over something his ancestors in amaerica did not do to the mayans? That was the Spanish who wiped out the Mayans. Not to mention you mispelling YOUR as YOU.
Their calendar does not end on December 21, 2012; it's just the end of the cycle and the beginning of a new one. It's just like on December 31, our calendar comes to an end, but a new calendar begins on January 1."
Now seeing as how the mayans are very good with calenders seems if there would be no next cycle if it was the end would there?



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr
 





The alignment your talking about has nothing to do with galactic equator. What your talking about is an optical illusion.Doyou realize The galactic plane is about 60 degrees off of our solar system.Ill try to explain this to you. Right now the way the planets revolve around the sun our solar system never comes truly in line with the galactic plane and never will.


Maybe so, maybe not. Here is the interesting part though. The key here is the 26,000 (appx.) year cycle, which is also echoed in the Hindu Yugas.

Here is a NASA picture of giant gamma ray bubbles they recently found:



This picture, of course, does not have the Earth's relative position, notice though that they point out that from one end to another these bubbles are 50,000 light years across. Notice the position of the Milky Way in the center of the hourglass. Divided in half, as it is, each bubble represents 25,000 light years. Perhaps it is not the galactic anything and is just about our galaxy's relative position to the gamma ray bubbles.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
In the meantime, while you argue with me about the validity of my warning, it's getting hotter, more radiation is penetrating the magnetosphere, and time is drawing short.


What is the expiration date for your doom?

I have to coordinate my ridicule among all the other failed doom-peddling threads.

This will be no different. Can we agree on January 1, 2013? Will that work for you? It's a date then!



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior
 


We all ready passed through the galactic equator in 1998. We wont pass back through it again for about 30 million years. So i guess this Mayan calender is off slightly. In fact right now were about 9 to 10 light years north of the galactic plane. Well reach or furthest point north in about 15 million years roughly 230 light years then we start heading back.What's more, the solar system is going northward of the galactic plane as we speak at the rate of 1.5 astronomical units per year or to simplify around every 18 months we travel a light year further north of the galactic plane.

So now that we solved that good news your not going to die the bad news is now you need to find something else to worry about.


The calender you rely on for scheduling your day to day affairs (Gregorian) is not nearly as accurate as the Mayan calender, we have not crossed the galactic plane and will not be on it until precisell11:11 EST in 12/21/12.
,BTW, in case you were not aware,modern astronomers and scientists use the the Mayan calendar to predict the dates and time of eclipses withe seconds of accuracy because their system of measurement of time is not accurate enough to do so. Just admit it, native Americans weren't actually savage animals , you do have guilt to bear, and you just came across one with twice you IQ.


Ok for one they dont use Mayan calenders to predict solar eclipses its simple math and doesnt matter what calender you use. I can convert to the Chinese calender it doesn't matter how you mark the days it doesnt change the time of the eclipse. Think about what you said as for accuracy claims no calender is any more acurate then any other calender they simply mark time. You can invent a calender call it what ever you like as long as it marks time.

Now the Mayan calender doesnt take that extra 6 hours in to account but the Mayan calender doesnt have recurring days either. Modern world could never use a Mayan calender because you would constantly have to recalculate dates. Our calender makes it easy to celebrate a birthday same time every year.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior
 


Hi.

I've been awful curious about Betelgeuse lately. 30 years ago, I don't remember it being so yellowing and as prominent to the naked eye as it seems to be today.

Could you put a percentage on the likelihood we may see it go super nova? Giving our perspective while looking upon Orion, there is evidence of a previous one in the same neighborhood...a long time ago...doom and gloom with lots of death stories.

Would a blast from Betelgeuse be like an ELE? A new nebula?

Welcome to the forum.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior
 


I will sum up all your opinionated babble, ....

sorry, didn't want to waste my time, instead I did a search, which I recommend you do the same. You will find much more intelligent and detailed information on 2012 discussions and mayhems, just take the time to look. If half the posters would do this on ATS, the site would be a complete success.

Much luck to you, but I am now much dumber, thanks to reading your thread.
take no offense, just my opinion friend. Researching a topic is a good thing,
they teach it to college students.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by coyotepoet
 

citing typographical errors as a measure of intelligence is the work of a disinformation operative, Your posts will henceforth be ignored.


MY opinion to you is the world will do what its always done. Keep turning and orbiting. Every single doomsday prediction has fell through So far. Its 2000 all over again.Yes the solar system is getting hotter a bit,but its the sun putting out more energy as its continuing to age. OH and I love how you automatically discount someones opinion because it dont jive with what you claim to know. Classic anti speech move man. Classic.


In other words you don't believe what I am telling you. The majority won't because they were programed by sophisticated psychological tactics not to., including of course the falsify promulgated y2k bull#, which I called as such BTW.

But ask yourself this simple question. Don't you have a certain feeling or intuition that something is about to happen that exceeds the limits of your experience and will change and or end your life/ Do you know how denial and cognitive dissonance relate?



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior
 


Surely a 40 year veteran scientist such as yourself is familiar with the term "peer review."

That doesn't mean "friend review," it means presenting your hypothesis, experiment, and results to a forum of individuals with critical and discerning minds in order for them to argue or support your "science" using real scientific method.

You keep replying, you'll keep telling on yourself. Even as a hoaxer, you don't do your homework.

You should have known ATS would shred this pitiful "warning" to ribbons. How on Earth do you expect people to heed your warning without ANY means of showing the truth in it???



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by coyotepoet
 

citing typographical errors as a measure of intelligence is the work of a disinformation operative, Your posts will henceforth be ignored.


I think you're full of #. What high school do you go to?

Close this screen and get back to your World of Warcraft campaign. I suspect the orcs are nearing your encampment any minute now.



That was so funny I almost cried.
Go easy on him. I'm guessing in Finland or Denmark.
It is getting hotter, he does have that point.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior
 


A calendar eventually has to have an end date. That doesn't mean that everything will cease to exist when that date arrives, but rather that we will transition to something different.

My 2011 Chippendales calendar expired a few months back, so I replaced it with a new "Thunder from Down Under" 2012 calendar. The old end date of 12/31/2011 arrived, and the old calendar was replaced with something different. Same concept.

It's the end of an era, not the end of life.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by coyotepoet
 

citing typographical errors as a measure of intelligence is the work of a disinformation operative, Your posts will henceforth be ignored.


MY opinion to you is the world will do what its always done. Keep turning and orbiting. Every single doomsday prediction has fell through So far. Its 2000 all over again.Yes the solar system is getting hotter a bit,but its the sun putting out more energy as its continuing to age. OH and I love how you automatically discount someones opinion because it dont jive with what you claim to know. Classic anti speech move man. Classic.


In other words you don't believe what I am telling you. The majority won't because they were programed by sophisticated psychological tactics not to., including of course the falsify promulgated y2k bull#, which I called as such BTW.

But ask yourself this simple question. Don't you have a certain feeling or intuition that something is about to happen that exceeds the limits of your experience and will change and or end your life/ Do you know how denial and cognitive dissonance relate?


No i do not beleive you. Same as i did not beleive nostradamus. The world will end when it ends,and not before. Men do not know the end. The mayans were not psychic. they were very observant. Oh and you reply to this post and not the one i posted on debunking the "end of the mayan calender" when its just the start of a new cycle. the calander actually ends in 4,000 something. As for that feeling I have had that since i was like 5 and have always been wrong. Everyone fears the unknown. Dont. Just live your life each day until you die.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD
 


Most if not all of the information you are referring to as far more reliable than what I have told you here is disinformation. As I said, if you want to test the truth in what I said post the information in my first post and the LASCO movie dates and times to a science forum and see how fast you are banned and your material is removed. This is not done because the information is false, how can a simple movie from scientific source be false?

Imagine that mayhem if what I am telling you is true and it gets out. Think maybe that's why your are seeing nothing but bull# about the 2012 alignment and crossing of the galactic plane and how it relates to our changing planet, Sun and solar system? Don't you perceptive that our world is changing radically and doing so very rapidly/
What do you think is causing it? I happen to know and I will do my best to explain it to you bu first you must realize that more than half of the people posting here on this post nf not more like 80% are paid disinformation operatives sent here to conceal the truth from you through sophisticated tactics. because they know who i am and what I know. and that given the time and the opprotunity will prove it to you.





 
107
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join