It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well the theory about the Myans is pretty poor as this has been debunked time and time again.

If the Myans could predict the end of the world, explain to me how they couldn't predict their own demise; they didn't see the Spanish coming did they?

As for anthropogenic global warming, well there is plenty of evidence slowly making it's way into the mainstream that states the opposite and anyone with common sense can plainly see that we 'naturally' experience shifts in our global climate on a periodic basis throughout time. CO2 concentration now is relatively low at around 350 parts per million and scientists have observed concentrations up to 800+ parts per million in the atmosphere at specific points in the Earth's history. Scientists has also conducted tests on plat life and discovered that plant life thrives with higher levels of CO2 (around 800ppm in fact) and produce oxygen more efficiently.

Solar based meteorology is already highlighting the connection between the Sun and Earth's weather and climate, yes we are seeing higher levels of activity on the Sun but that is a 'relative' statement considering how dormant the Sun has been in the last 10 years. You can plainly see all the data for how active the sun is by bothering to take a look at the data on NASA's website.

If the end of the world is to arrive in our near future, I don't believe it will be caused by anything natural. It's far more likely that we may experience the end of an order, starting with the collapse of the global economy as the West shifts power to the East. When that happens, if not controlled properly it'll translate into complete anarchy on the streets. You've already seen how the public reacts when the government says 'go top up on fuel'... Imagine what the streets would look like if the Government announced our nations bankruptcy and people can no longer get even a loaf of bread... Greece are fortunate that the EU bailed them out (temporarily) but who will bail out the West as a whole?

I think we got a while to go before that happens as there are plenty of evil and dirty tricks yet for the West to play and we may stay afloat, who knows?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

I haven't got completely caught up on this thread yet, but this statement is 100% false. Not only does the Long Count not end/repeat on 13.0.0.0.0 but the Maya had no prophecies associated with this day. You are simply following what New Age and fringe authors have said without actually doing any research of your own. If you think I'm wrong feel free to post this prophecy as well as an example of the Long Count ending after 13.0.0.0.0. Since these claims are so central to your theory this should be fairly easy for you.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

According to the very accurate Mayan astronomical calender we will be precisely on the galactic plane on December 21.. This is why there is a sophisticated and well coordinated psychological operation underway

No we won't.

There is no Earth moving "through the galactic plane" since Earth is part of and moves with this galaxy. Earth doesn't move about or in relation to the galaxy, only to an *extremely* small extent. 1st grader basic science/astronomy.
edit on 31-3-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I really dont like when people create threads like this without backing it up with any sort of research.... How do you know temperatures are going to reach 130 down south, are you a meteorologist? You say you're not fear mongering, but its obvious you are if you create a thread like this without any sort of scientific data backing it up... And now you are acting like a person in "the know" as you try to lend credibility to your thread by saying, "I hope you appreciate what I have just done because most likely I have signed my own death warran and no< I am not exaggerating."

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I dont know if the Mayans where right, and i have not heard of archeological signs of any violent re-ocuring event every 26.000 years that could have devastated earth again and again, but i know that the earth axis is wobling a little bit and that this woble has a cycle of 26.000 years, so maybe that is what the Maya calendar is refering to.
By the the way; this wobling is not at all violent, but over very long therms it can cause a slight change to the climate.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
60 degrees in indiana right now, we skipped winter

Meanwhile the global temperatures are 0.12c BELOW normal.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If it was legal, I might be willing to bet money that the temperature was not going to reach 130 degrees in the Southern states of the US. After reading that in the op's first post, I take this whole warning very lightly. While the US has been warmer than normal, global temperatures in the last few months or year are less than a degree off the normal temperature range I read a few days ago. I will exclude Texas from that 130 degrees forecast though. It gets hot and dry there a lot. I will say from Lousianna across to Florida and north, I highly doubt temperatures will exceed 130 degrees this summer. I will be surprised if the temperature exceeds 120 but I guess if we got an extreme weather condition, maybe that could happen. I remember a few days many years ago where temperatures were up around 118 or close to 120.

If every time there was a doomsday thread here on ATS that did not happen and I got paid for each, I'd be rich.

Note: If the temperature in the southern US gets close to 130 degrees this summer, I will apologize and look for this thread. If not, I believe the op should apologize for spreading fear. However on ATS someone is posting a new doomsday thread every week so not much is new with that. I believe most people here have become doubting thomases due to all the sky is falling warnings.
edit on 31/3/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

This is the biggest bull# i have heard in a long time. Summer is going to be so hot we and planet is going to fry?? Where the heck did you get that from? This is even more crazy than hoax of human made global warming.
If you actually spent a few mins of research you would see that we are in interglacial period in middle of a ICE AGE. Normal average temperatures on earth is MUCH WARMER than current temps and having ice sheets at the poles is not even normal. A few million years back you had PALM TREES in middle of arctic, and boreal forest in Antarctica. Even though earth was much warmer on AVERAGE this did not cause summers or areas that are already hot to be warmer. What it did was erase the differences between summer, winter and equator and poles which meant that climate was more stable/less cold but not really hotter.

And about 2012 crap... You do know that even the Mayan ancestors don't believe this # right??
This 2012 has become pretty much a religion for you guys. You people are so ignorant that you ignore facts and just believe because of blind faith.
I look so forward to december when i can laugh at you people. I bet people like you wont even admit you were wrong even when it does not happen.

Btw.. The normal average co2 levels in atmosphere before ice age was in THOUSANDS ppm.
And temperature data based on ice cores, fossils or similar shows that temperature increased BEFORE co2 did nearly always. We also had a ice age start when co2 was many times higher than now.
Even if global warming was real, it would not happen over night like your delusional theory based on hot air suggests.
edit on 31-3-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
I am hoping to start a new thread soon explaining what is going on and why, but I'm going to lay out what I know basically for you on this primer thread to see if there is there is the proper interest and response on this thread.
Human caused global warming is a lie, but global warming is very real. In fact, the Sun and the whole solar system are heating up due to the entry of the solar system into the edge of the galactic plane.

According to the very accurate Mayan astronomical calender we will be precisely on the galactic plane on December 21.. This is why there is a sophisticated and well coordinated psychological operation underway to discredit the end of the Mayan long count as an actual significant event. Trust me when i tell you, IT IS

Consider this thread a warning, this summer is going to characterized by extreme heat over much of the planet, the total loss of the arctic ice shield and a loos of alrge percentage of the worlds glacial ice.Temperatures in the southern states will reach and exceed 130 degrees . By late fall, mass animal deaths will be being experienced worldwide. There is already a mass extinction underway that the mention of will get you banned off of every science or biology thread.
The truth is being concealed to prevent social disorder, the planet is dying due to a combination of factors, an increase in solar energy, and entry of the solar system into a highly energetic area of space, the shrinking of the Suns protective magnetic field, and the rapidly collapsing geomagnetic field. Our problems are not limited to infra read radiation and radical increases in UV radiation, as the magnetic field weakens and the solar maximum peak, massive holes and failures of the geomagnetic field will allow particles from coronal mass ejections to reach the planets surface, causing widespread radiation induced illness and death.
I am not here to create fear, but I'll be damned if will allow the few who are least deserving save themselves at our expense, this needs to get out before the infrastructure completely fails and they go to ground using our own military against us to protect themselves, which is their intent.They will initiate a world wide thermonuclear exchange, release bio-engineered diseases designed to be highly contagious and deadly and try to kill as many of us who manage to survive as possible, because as long as were are left alive, their security in tier bunkers will be in danger. Survival will be possible but only with careful planning, which I will attempt to outline before I am silenced,They are already locking up and killing people who are trying to expose what I have just told you, I hope you appreciate what I have just done because most likely I have signed my own death warran and no< I am not exaggerating.

Just think of the consequences if you are wrong here: Temperatures heat up due to CO2 induced Global Warming! Al Gore was right! He isn't just a blowhard ass! We had a phony GOP Supreme Court appointed president for 8 years! People wanting to cut back on gasoline usage, even when the price is low! OMG! those poor GOP supporting Oil Companies!

AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi everyone

I am a long-time lurker, just recently joined member
The prospect of interacting with my new congregation of e-friends seems gregariously enjoyable. May I add that I am most humbled by this magnificent site and the (often crazy) members with their often plausible, mind expanding ideas! Anyhow I digress...

Having read through a large chunk of this thread, I conclude that the OP is full of # and simply needs to get laid.

Lucence

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
i'll make a deal with you Op

sign all your wordly possesions over to me due to start on the 22nd Dec 2012..

If your right it wont matter? will it?

If you truly believe what you are spouting i dare you...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
oh come on, not another "warning from the benevolents", we've had enough already.
puh-leaase!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Someone said it on the first page, the earth isn't dying - it's just going through changes. We have to adapt to survive, and temps exceeding 130 degrees F would certainly shake things up.

I'm not saying that it's going to happen but it certainly does seem that the Earth is changing. Fact is the Earth has changed many many times before. The probability of it going through something again is highly probable. At least it's not another ice age?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
oh come on, not another "warning from the benevolents", we've had enough already.
puh-leaase!

It's not "another warning." It's been the same warning, for a very long time.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I am with you on the global warming scam and the sun being the cause of the real global warming event but when you head into the Mayan calender thing you loose me, sorry , just my opinion.

Also if what you say happens and I don't have a problem with how you depict what will happen, do you really think the people in there underground bunkers will survive(I don't think they can go deep enough to evade the radiation) and if they do will there be anything to come back to?

Note; It is almost uncanny the Trolls and Shills that a post like this brings out. Have your beliefs but to talk like you can't even comprehend what the OP is trying to say makes me wonder why you are on ATS. What the OP is saying here is the very essence of what I thought ATS was about weather you belive it or not.You don't like or dissagree then go to something you like, to ridicule and demean someone for there beliefs seems , to me anyway, someone with an agenda, just my opinion.

edit on 31-3-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Another point that needs bringing up. Let's ignore for a second that you don't know the difference between the Galactic Plane and the Galactic Equator. Let's also ignore the fact that the Long Count does not end at 13.0.0.0.0. For this we are going to pretend that it does as that is a key part of our claims. 13 baktun is equal to roughly 5,000 years. How is that predicting a cycle that takes 26,000 years if we're talking about the Galactic Equator or 30-40 millions years if we're talking about the Galactic Plane? It's absolutely amazing how many people have tried to attach the Long Count to one cycle or another when doing simply math to calculate how long 13 baktuns is would prove them wrong instantly. Here I'll even do the math for you.

1 baktun = 144,000 days
144,000 / 365.242 = 394.259 years
394.259 x 13 = 5,125.37 years

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I believe There is an event that occurs every 36,000 years happening on 21st december this year. Cant remember what exactly but yiu can google galactic 36000 years.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Another point that needs bringing up. Let's ignore for a second that you don't know the difference between the Galactic Plane and the Galactic Equator. Let's also ignore the fact that the Long Count does not end at 13.0.0.0.0. For this we are going to pretend that it does as that is a key part of our claims. 13 baktun is equal to roughly 5,000 years. How is that predicting a cycle that takes 26,000 years if we're talking about the Galactic Equator or 30-40 millions years if we're talking about the Galactic Plane? It's absolutely amazing how many people have tried to attach the Long Count to one cycle or another when doing simply math to calculate how long 13 baktuns is would prove them wrong instantly. Here I'll even do the math for you.

1 baktun = 144,000 days
144,000 / 365.242 = 394.259 years
394.259 x 13 = 5,125.37 years

OK here's a conspiracy... 1 baktun = 144,000 days

144,000 is a significant number in some religious sects (mainly within Christianity), it is the number of the 'sons of Isreal' that will be raised into the heavens and join the Lamb.

12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

Perhaps on the last day, the final tribesmen will join Jesus and that's when he will return... This is the cycle!!! OMG OMG OMG...

... I just made that up before anyone starts going off on one, I am simply demonstrating how easy it is to associate number logic with religious/prophetic texts from the ancient.
edit on 31-3-2012 by lioninthenorth because: typo

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I thought that Earth was about to enter the Keiper Belt or a photon band - something Earth has never done in in all our history.

I believe the Sun is getting more active and that more radiation from the Coronial Mass Ejections is getting through to Earth due to the Magnetosphere being damaged.

Many locations on Earth are reporting higher/lower temperatures and discernable changes in seasonal weather patterns. The Inuits have discussed the changes they have been observing. Farmers and others who live in rural settings and who live by working with the climate and nature have observed changes that beg for a rational explanation.

Never before on Earth have we had so many electrical devices - everywhere - both small personal devices and large government stations -think HAARP. And even if you don't believe that HAARP is harmful it is nevertheless emitting electrical energy.

Whether I believe every word of the poster - above the spelling, grammar and syntax - the theory appears to have validity and I do know that anyone who dares to speak out with fact based evidence is always harangued and ridiculed long before the theory is accepted.

Just recall Ignaz Semmelvais - he suggested his medical peers wash their hands before attending to their patients. He spent the last years of his life in a Mental Asylum and was laughed at and drummed out of the medical profession. Today - any patient would be outraged at the mere thought of a medical professional who did not wash their hands. I for one remain open to information about the sky and her celestial bodies and anomalous features - we are a part of the Universe and we really need to know more about everything in the night sky - before we condemn a person for sharing information.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The farmers here are all saying it's gonna be a REALLY hot, dry summer. They moved corn planting up two weeks, from Mid April the normal to planting now instead. March avg temp should be mid 50's, April avg mid 60's, but this week temps have been in the 80's and today it's supposed to hit 90 degrees.

I remember being a kid and having snow on the ground up to my knees almost all winter. Now, we get probable 2-3 of those snowfalls each winter. I remember many spring days having all day rain drizzles, but it's a rare occurance now.

Things are changing, seasons have changed. So many factors could be effecting this. But I do not rule out the fact that this is due to the sun and/or our atmosphere.

edit on 31-3-2012 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join