It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
The mayans are being
used for profit not a prophecy.
That is where it goes wrong.
The end of the world is imminent
and it aint got nothing to do with
some indians in the woods who did alot of mushrooms
and cacti.
The mayans are cool, but not that cool.

Don Alejandro, Wandering Wolf has said many times over, nothing is going to happen, not to panic. He is a Mayan priest who has generational teachings from ancestors passed to him. His videos are on youtube where he speaks about this. I have met with him myself. He speaks the truth about what is coming and it's not going to be what books tell us.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by omegacorps

Sorry that I sort of refuse to believe that they had more knowledge of the cosmos than our present day society does..

Considering what is known about Mayan culture and what they did have for knowledge, it's somewhat lacking..

2012 is just another way for people to sell books to gullible people.

As stated above, we pass through the "Galactic Plane" every year, and nothing has happened yet.

What makes 2012 any different?

~Tenth

I think the ancients was more advanced in science, nature, and healing arts than will ever be admitted in this society. However I don't think things will play out the way the OP stated because the Mayans weren't predicting the end of the planet but a new age, as another poster put it a "renewing".
edit on 31-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

You tell me the world is going to end? fine. So what do you suggest? where's safe place? move north or south?east or west? highlands, or plains? forests or drylands? if the danger is real, then the most important aspect is to discuss the safe places, which you did not. so tell me, where do you suggest to move, if you say the sh*t is about to hit the fan?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

It also says the world is without end.

SUBSCRIBING TO A PAGAN, "END-OF-THE-WORLD" PARADIGM.

Do you know what the Bible says about an "end of the world?" NOTHING. What do the historic creeds say? Again, NOTHING. What the Bible actually says is: ◦World without end, Amen -- Ephesians 3:21 KJV

◦World without end, Amen -- Ephesians 3:21 KJV

◦The earth remains forever -- Ecclesiastes 1:4

◦End of the age -- Matthew 13:39, 49; 24:3

Source

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Would you please be so kind as to find a more benign hobby that does not include annoying others with "end of the world", "sky is falling" BS. If it happens it happens, there is naught we can do about it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

We cross the "Galactic Plane"...

EVERY YEAR on Dec 21st.

Look it up.

I beg to differ. We are cvurrently about 50 light years above the galactic plane. In order to "cross" it by Dec. 21, we would have to suddenly accelerate to over 50 times the speed of light. If we do that, crossing the galactic plane will be the least of our worries. Keeping the blood in our veins and our cellular structure intact would probably be in the top ten things to worry about - for something under a second or so, before all out worries vaporized.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

Awesome band, been a fan thru the decades, and seen them on numerous tours. Their music has always been a artful "wake up call" to me. Especially the songs "Manhatten Project" and "Big Money", both song walk hand in hand, in my opinion. Just watched a vid where a demon-like creature attacks a pedophile under the command of a little girl, that in itself is a bit creepy. Not really art, more like "shock and awe", the American way. Oh, and yes, I do know Rush is from Canada, cool neighbors so far. Xenongod

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

Quadruple flash

I realised you would take it that way after I posted. I do realise the difference and I should've been far more clear about what I was saying since it was addressed to you. My bad as I switched form writing subjectively to objectively. That said we should stop flashing each other.

edit on 31-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Have you though about that planets, suns and gas clouds aren't the only moving things in our universe ?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
ya there always for real lol

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Aho Brother,

Here is my question and comment basically from the GLP forum.

About Mayan Prophesy, I have only incompletely read biased theories promoting one date or another.

My question then is if there if there is pretty clear evidence that Mayan's recorded or forecasted the dates of eclipses or any planetary data, which if it existed could logically be used lock their end date to a particular date on the Gregorian calendar?

What is more clear according to data from the science community over decades, and now seemingly being suppressed, is that the solar system is entering denser and magnetic extra-solar material. That part is more verifiable and in itself could, maybe, precipitate events as dire, or worse, than OP predicts possible, or for that matter could also precipitate events of no great concern.... but then, very small changes in the solar environment could precipitate much greater changes to fragile life on earth. What was the deal with the solar wind blowing backwards on March 15th by the way?

It would get curiouser though the closer any changes fall near the Dec. 21 2012 date.

Tlazocamate

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Have you considered that in this Hologram, movement itself is just a perception.

I don't believe we move in those ways at all, and in fact during a CME, (I usually have some memories come back) had a wonderful uplifting experience of Family and a Council greeting me, giving me the most wonderful encouragement, and to keep on working to overcome the disability and family difficulties and not give up, and be kind to self and all others, just wonderful encouragement. And I sensed this Field of Consciousness, as if enormous Field of Individual souls looking in on something rather small, this world, and it all became "changed". I was with them, my fuller soul as well, and the walls here buckled and became flimsy shells of energy, the impression I had was like a combination between a 3D pop up story book, that we were all being told, (and had leapt in with our imagination to grow our Love ultimately and sense of equality) and stage props. Not a movie set which appears real, but actual fake looking stage props. During this experience the walls around me changed and everything fell into perspective.

Perceptional School at that! We're kind of in private rooms that interlope in the school as well, and nothing is what we think.

I can't wait to wake up. To wake out of the dream for real.

As far as the Sun Shining love in to us, or an energy upgrade occurring. This would be the SHIFT.

I had that given to me in a meditation before I ever thought of the ascension others spoke of. That was some cia black op program being put out to passify people so they wouldn't stop their underground bases etc. In my mind. But then I had this vision of the SHIFT. Which was in the twinkling of an eye and all things upgraded transformed around me. My older son, very much the skeptic, but also very ideal and beautiful, came down the stairs in great surprise running his fingers nervously through his hair and instantly Family in blue uniforms walked in from the balcony, and took him aside to fill him in.

Now that is something I hold, a wonderful upgrade.

I don't think this is going to be 2012 however.

And not even sure for a SHIFT to occur in the twinkling of an eye if we havn't died in this so called reality without feeling we did.

For that matter, how do we know this isn't some form of Ground hog day and it all took place already?
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So does this mean I don't have to pay taxes and can stop mowing my lawn?...cause that would be great.

I do have to say that if there was a concerted effort to suppress this information then this thread would have been 404'd a while back...but since it's still here I guess the info contained within it isn't as dangerous as the OP is suggesting...

Guess we'll see - the world has to end sometime right?
edit on 31-3-2012 by coldkidc because: dropped an r

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
The Earth is not dying. Far from it. But she is renewing. That doesn't mean humanity is welcome anymore, particularly if we're annoying her. Might want to consider her first next time and maybe put business in its proper place.

It remains to be seen as to exactly how many remain here when all is said and done. At this point it's anyone's guess. Money won't buy salvation though - and I don't mean that in a religious sense. The scales are based on something entirely "otherwise". Money will certainly be a factor, but maybe not just as people would expect it to be.

Just watch what happens. It's going to be great fun.

I don't know how many of you felt it last week but there was a major shift again. I haven't seen anything here nor anywhere else about it so it may not have been felt widely. But there was a shift and it was of tremendous gravity. If we've ever crossed a threshold, it was then.

Bill Gates arrested? That can be apart of the shift! The earth/world will never end because there are infinite dimensions and anomolies to consider. But all I can say right now is that the evil of this society will never initiate actions from mother nature, so I expect something wonderful, moreso than negative notions.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I'd use the preparations the Army taught me when confronting ridiculous odds.
Sit down, tuck your head between your knees, and attempt to kiss your ass goodbye.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

We cross the "Galactic Plane"...

EVERY YEAR on Dec 21st.

Look it up.

The Mayans got the start of the world wrong, thought it lived on the back of a crocodile and held mass executions as a means of sacrifice..

Tell me they know about the end of the world..

~Tenth
edit on 3/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

LOL where did you get your information? sounds like your watching to much history channel. The mayans do have a long count calender. However nothing being discussed here is related to what the mayans believe of that calendar.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

OK, this is how I understand it. Every year, there is an alignment, between the earth and the sun, such that if you draw a line between the earth and the sun and let the line continue, it will point to the galactic centre and/or the galactic plane. This is not what "crossing the galactic plane" is about. I cannot understand why scientists in popular media is trying to discredit the "galactic plane". theory. Scientists are not stupid, mostly, so why do they do this?!? I must admit though, that there is some debate about exactly where in the milkyway our solar system is at the moment. But there is no debate on the length of the cycles.

The "galctic plane" theory is about how our sun, not just the position between the sun and the earth, is crossing the galctic plane, in other words how our entire solar system is moving around and about in the galaxy. This movement coinsides with the mayan calendar as they both operate in cycles of about 25000 years. Don't mix one theory with the other. They are different. Comments?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
ok this guy makes this post which i start reading ,in it ,he gives you a site to check the data on ,the time frames to type in, to prove they are hiding something in psychics, and rather than check it, loads of debunkers come in and try stamping on this thread,INFACT ONE EVEN CALLING FOR HIS POST TO BE REMOVED, this has should be flagged just for one reason ,particles faster than light,,,,even if the rest of the post may or may not be accurate,,,and they should of heard him out before stamping over everything ....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jaguarsky

Then don't read a 15 page thread that annoys you. Change the channel. You have choice. Please don't choose to be negative to others

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join