It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

With respect to the Mayan Time Table, I there is there is the argument that they didn't know about "Leap Year" and that according to their own calendar not counting the leap years, we already HAD the real Dec 31st years ago.....

It is a compelling argument.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
InterdimensionalWarrior
I disagree with the Mayan Calendar it is not the end of the world prediction.

They predicted ACTA/SOPA and the likes and got censored. That is why it ends.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its time to realize that HAARP is doing much of this, the Sun and Central Star is our friend, and that TPTB are going to purge this world to bring in their age of aquarius, and not all of them, a small hard core element within them who have everyone's consciousness hijacked by revelations, or many. The White Hats are not into this and there is no reason whatsoever to bow down their plan.

But to rise to the occasion and change it.
But they can also use haarp to charge the ionosphere, is that a bad thing or good thing.
They use to burn off all that natural gas in Alaska, now they turn it into electrify for haarp.

I remember the time the space shuttle dropped that strap, thru the ionosphere to see what would happen and it exploded, I don't think there was to much said about it.

Kind of like the time they set of that nuclear bomb off in the upper atmosphere, they didn't say to much then either.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The galactic plane does nothing. We can see this by the fact we don't see other stars and exoplanets having anything happening to them when they cross it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Bring it! Is My Motto! I believe in the power of our consciousness and united we could take out any satellite or Scalar Wave Technology if we meditate together. Our soul abilities amplify together, and they also amplify if we are doing the work we came to do and overcoming the muddy spots on our light orbs, our weaknesses.

So equalize. Give to the poor. Be kind. That is what connects one to their Higher Self and a pure connection, not to the wrong ones. And meditate together and see their technology as failing ASAP.

Furthermore, if they actually go further, I also believe that Higher Ups are correcting behind the scenes, planet earth is getting missing time. Just because they want to bring something in, doesnt mean they can.

And also, as the very corrupt board of directors (self appointed at that) of this school, that doesn't belong to them, and the students do have Family overhead, and they have very bad cosmic laws they follow that are distortions, there is a time when the Board of Directors will be facing the Family.

So, I would never never never ever even once, back down, or give into any of their evil threats but if I was someone who knew what they were doing direct would establish Core Groups to Expose it to the people ASAP.

Expose them continually, and stand with righteousness, and even compassionate love for them, and say, Not On My Watch!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronnypeppers
reply to post by tothetenthpower

every civilization starts dumb and ends smarter like 1000 years ago most of us beleved that the world was created by a higher force in 7 days

I disagree, this has nothing to do with "dumb", but solely with a collection of knowledge and with available technology.

In fact, i think OUR society is the dumbest, most ignorant ever, and people *do* get more dumb. Don't you watch TV or check into politics once in a while? This thread is one example how dumb people have become.
edit on 31-3-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

They might as well stop paying their bills and taxes too!
Nothing like using the 2012 doomsday prophecy to save money around Christmas.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

By the way you have hit on something that is directly related to the very earth changes that are going on.

The HAARP type technology they are using.

The raising of the ionsophere!

I had this guy, who went outside with me while my mother got blood work, who was retired, and very gentile. Oddly enough, I wondered just what he did as a job in his life, because what he talked about with me, was inside knowledge basically.

And one thing he said near the end was, "They can only lift the ionsphere so many times. Its Over!!!! And I can't wait for it to end!!!"

edit on 31-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
THERE IS NO DANGER !!!!! The only thing happening and the only thing that is going to happen is the DEPOPULATION OF THIS PLANET FROM THE NEW WORLD ORDER. EVERYTHING !!!!!! and i mean EVERYTHING in the news and on here is dis info. CHEMTRAILS ARE THE ONLY DANGER !!!! The Elite are currently killing all of our immune systems with the chemtrails. Once your immune system is so taxed you succumb to a disease, usually cancer and no one is the wiser. It is the perfect alibi. THE ONLY WAY they can brIng in their new world order is to have everyone sick and dying. You may not be sick today, you may not be sick tomorrow, but BELIEVE ME, chemtrails are designed to wear your immune system down so you sucumb to a natural disease, and nobody can be blamed. They need everyone sick and dying, so we are unable physically and health wise to fight them bringing in their NWO and total enslavement of the world. The NWO are the ones leaking all this BULL CRAP about nibiru and the destroyer star and galactic plains and mayans, because when the majority of the population finally succumb to their poison assault, most sheep will just think it was due to the mayan prophecies or some other made up story. CHEMTRAILS ARE THE ONLY IMPORTANT ISSUE AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS A DISTRACTION. WAKE UP PEOPLE, your families lives depend on it. REASON ALL THESE SHILLS KEEP IGNORING MY POST IS BECAUSE IT IS 100% accurate.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

If I present you with a calculus question, can you answer it right away?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
Just so you know the sun is at its heat climax right now. By the end of the year it will begin it's cooling process. Which kind of negates all of this.

I thought the sunspot peak was in 2013. No matter this thread is a mismash of various ideas and theories floating around, many of them centering around what happens after this sunspot peak. Even the recent flares probably had some residual heating effect over a good part of the globe, and it will be interesting to see what happens as big AR 1429 faces earth once again, perhaps to let go with more big flares, and in the meantime we will have a cold spell...maybe.

Here's one thesis,

www.ras.org.uk...
Interesting in that it takes in the gamut of what is in the OP's content, with projections, and a bit of research history, but minus the gloom and doom of soothsaying. So, what's the secret? There isn't one!
edit on 31-3-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Originally posted by Screwed

MmmmK then, thank you for the warning.
So, what should we do to prepare?

I will write a very detailed plan and post it by tomorrow if I am not killed or black bagged between then and now. What I have just told you has already gotten hundreds of scientists murdered, and I am not immune.
One of the saddest things i experienced was seeing my newborn cousin yesterday knowing that due to his parents denial he will not survive. I know you have seen hundreds of false scenarios of doom perpetrated on websites of this nature, but it is impossibility e to even post this information to any science oriented forum without being immediately banned within minutes and seeing the material removed. If you want to test what i said fo to an internet cafe and post the information to a science forum that I just revealed. The most insides part of it all is that instead of trying to save s many as possible they are going to exactly the opposite. If my estimates are correct , less than 1/2 of 1 percent cane be housed in the bunkers and the rest are slated to die.. I don't want to mention any specific religion or ethnicity because I don't want to be banned for false accusations of racial bigotry, but if you use your imagination you can guess who that half of one percent will be mostly comprised of.

Are you just another Jew hater?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
OP I am interested in what you have to say regardless of what the majority of other "people thought police" have posted. You would think being the "people thought police" that they are, that they would know how to read the paragraph at the top the page which clearly states...
"Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals."
How IGNORANT do you have to be post on a subject posted in Skunkworks that you don't agree with? Why waste your time? Do you normally spend time and shop at places that you can't stand or don't like?
So I will continue to follow this thread as I am curious to hear the rest of what you have to say. Mainly, what can be done to survive and what your thoughts are on what is supposed to happen? I also think that if you are "scared" of this information then you should probably not pay attention to these things. A lot of us adults can handle it and would like to know as much information as possible.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

No offense but, you do realize that EVERYTHING in your OP is discussed EVERYDAY here on ATS and NONE of it is "new" or "startling" information to ANYONE here?

I am not in any way saying that I necessarily disagree with any single piece of info that you have provided but you must realize that EVERYONE on this site has already been exposed to this info.
Thanks for stating the obvious(to most of us).

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto

Originally posted by stuthealien
ok this guy makes this post which i start reading ,in it ,he gives you a site to check the data on ,the time frames to type in, to prove they are hiding something in psychics, and rather than check it, loads of debunkers come in and try stamping on this thread,INFACT ONE EVEN CALLING FOR HIS POST TO BE REMOVED, this has should be flagged just for one reason ,particles faster than light,,,,even if the rest of the post may or may not be accurate,,,and they should of heard him out before stamping over everything ....

Post on page 14 of this thread debunking the particles faster than light claim.

Perhaps you should read the entire thread before going on rants of your own?

So because you posted a formula and claimed to answer that question that makes you right? I didn't see anyone but you answer that question but I am not convinced your response debunks anything. If you did, a lot of other people would have jumped on your answer as being 100% correct. Nice try though.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

It also says the world is without end.

SUBSCRIBING TO A PAGAN, "END-OF-THE-WORLD" PARADIGM.

Do you know what the Bible says about an "end of the world?" NOTHING. What do the historic creeds say? Again, NOTHING. What the Bible actually says is: ◦World without end, Amen -- Ephesians 3:21 KJV

◦World without end, Amen -- Ephesians 3:21 KJV

◦The earth remains forever -- Ecclesiastes 1:4

◦End of the age -- Matthew 13:39, 49; 24:3

Source

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. (Rev. 21 v.1) New Heaven and a New Earth

Numerous places it mentions the destruction of the earth.

Yes, it does. So that means the bible in contradicting itself? Right. That has to do with the very end of the game. That's coming no matter what we say on here.

The only answer to this whole back and forth talked about here is that when the Messiah comes back, He will decide what happens to this earth. We will all be changed in the blink of an eye. Will we care by that time, No. Only if you're a bad person will you worry. It is his to do with as He wishes and He will. But, there are others trying to bring about other plans, before that happens and they fall under another Wacko.
edit on 31-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by DARREN1976

Quadruple flash

I realised you would take it that way after I posted. I do realise the difference and I should've been far more clear about what I was saying since it was addressed to you. My bad as I switched form writing subjectively to objectively. That said we should stop flashing each other.

edit on 31-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Sorry for flashing, i will tuck it away now

edit on 31-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Worldsgonenuts
THERE IS NO DANGER !!!!! The only thing happening and the only thing that is going to happen is the DEPOPULATION OF THIS PLANET FROM THE NEW WORLD ORDER. EVERYTHING !!!!!! and i mean EVERYTHING in the news and on here is dis info. CHEMTRAILS ARE THE ONLY DANGER !!!! The Elite are currently killing all of our immune systems with the chemtrails. Once your immune system is so taxed you succumb to a disease, usually cancer and no one is the wiser. It is the perfect alibi. THE ONLY WAY they can brIng in their new world order is to have everyone sick and dying. You may not be sick today, you may not be sick tomorrow, but BELIEVE ME, chemtrails are designed to wear your immune system down so you sucumb to a natural disease, and nobody can be blamed. They need everyone sick and dying, so we are unable physically and health wise to fight them bringing in their NWO and total enslavement of the world. The NWO are the ones leaking all this BULL CRAP about nibiru and the destroyer star and galactic plains and mayans, because when the majority of the population finally succumb to their poison assault, most sheep will just think it was due to the mayan prophecies or some other made up story. CHEMTRAILS ARE THE ONLY IMPORTANT ISSUE AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS A DISTRACTION. WAKE UP PEOPLE, your families lives depend on it. REASON ALL THESE SHILLS KEEP IGNORING MY POST IS BECAUSE IT IS 100% accurate.

They don´t need chemtrails to weaken peoples immune system, the medications they have for everything nowadays do that just fine. For every pill you ingest your body becomes weaker. If the immune system is able to fight a disease on it´s own, it will become stronger, but since the pill does the work your body will never get the chance to build strength.

The rest of your post sounds pretty crazy to me, and i would say the post in the OP is more likely to be true.
edit on 31-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
this is not real and you are not real this is all an illusion and there is no true end, maybe an end to matter in this 3D world we live in and a new beginning in the realm of light, where we are light beings living in paradise.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

yes we do.

bit do we complete a "Platonic Year" every year?

no. we do not.

thats amazing info the Mayans had..

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join