It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

...but rather logging on here on December 22nd, and seeing how many people that posted threads like these will be showing up so I can read their excuses as to why we're all not dead...

All of them. And most will by then have developed a new "window" theory that gives us a little more time because of new information, that now states that the original interpretation of it all was skewed just a little teeny bit because our calendar isn't quite right, blah blah blah. Everyone coming to these threads again and again is really their only goal in life. See how many people listen to me? I'm a thunder!

Bah. Shame on them.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The Mayans didn't have leap years. We already had our doom and missed it

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
please enlighten us as to how you plan on giving us safety tips

I too would be most interested in what the OP is going to advise us to keep us safe in these perilious times. In fact I can't wait! I would also appreciate clarification of 'imminent'. Today? This week? This Month? This year? Next year....?
edit on 31-3-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
OP,

Do you know why I came to ATS? I happened upon these forums looking for research on a very frightening dream I had. I had a dream years ago that the sun was heating up the planet and that there was nothing that anyone could do. TPTB were lying to the people. In the dream, it was summer and I was listening to the radio. They said temps would be 120 degrees that day, and were giving tips on how to stay cool. But I knew something was very wrong, and people were lining up outside at water trucks parked in Walmart lots, carrying jugs. I asked someone, what is happening, and they said, water supply was going to be controlled for now on. I ran home to find our water shut off. I panicked and ran to the store. No water on shelves. I was told it had been secured by the military and that if I needed water go to the walmart parking lot.

The sun was burning hot that day and I was terrified, thinking I would go thirsty. As the afternoon peaked, the heat was unbearable, people were passing out. A man in my dream offered me a gallon of water. People began getting angry, pushing, shoving, and were afraid. I took my gallon and ran to my car and went home. The heat was increasing, the power went off and my air no longer worked. The sun was brighter than I had ever seen before. My skin was burning hot. I ran to a neighbor who told me to get in my basement and lock my doors. As I was walking home, I stopped and looked to the sky and the sun began to almost pulsate in the sky and it was so incredibly bright I heard an odd humming noise filling up the air. Transformers exploded around me, and grass was catching fire. I screamed, and woke up.

After consulting with a few people about my dream, I came to the conclusion that I had a vision.

So OP, I do believe some of your initial post. I don't think it will happen this year, and maybe not the next, but I do believe it will happen and i'm preparing for it as best as I can.

Why else are they tunneling below ground?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
mumbles to self whilst shaking his head in a "no" fashion in the corner

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
reply to post by DonVoigt

I am white and I am evil! can I get my bunker now?

With Big Pointy Teeth!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

Originally posted by DonVoigt
, however remaining mayans have posted videos saying that 2012 is not the end of the world,.

News flash----
There are no "real" Mayans left remaining, you do know that dont you? there are just people from the same region claiming the title...

I've been to southern Mexico where there are entire villages and cities who seem to me to have many characteristics, both physical and otherwise, that are more similiar to native Americans than that of European heritage and lineage.

Saying there are no more Mayans is like saying there are no more Romans.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Ah the same event in KNOWING. But experienced from your point of view. The suns corona hits the earth basically and well after that happens all lif eis extenguised on the planet. Breathing underground without an atmosphere would be very hard to do. The best thing in that situation is to knock yourself out and hope the blast kills you before waking up. Otherwise you would experience being cooked literally in your own juces while feeling your nerves and flesh burning away.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

First go to this website:; sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

In the left hand column select 'SOHO MOVIE THEATER" When the page opens, select 'LASCO C3"

In the 'Start date" box enter the following numbers, exactly like I listed them, they present the date march 6th, 2012 20120306

In the 'end date" box enter the number 20120307.

Watch the movie. Notice that particle radiation hits the satellites sensors at precisely the same instant the coronal mass ejection becomes visible. This proves that matter is traveling at light speed and is a major break through in science that is being censored..

I have read this entire thread, and I have yet to hear any of the debunkers address this issue. Now I know that there are some extremely knowledgeable people on this site, so could just one of you please either confirm or debunk this claim rather than simply ignoring it?

I know it's off topic and has nothing to do with the end of the world, but the OP is using this example to prove his credibility, and most of you "geniuses" seem to be stumped.

Challenge accepted!

There are a couple of coronal ejections in this video. The first, smaller ejection starts on 3/6/12 at 06:18 UTC. The next, much larger ejection detected begins on 3/7/12 at 00:42 UTC ...

It takes light 8 minutes and 20 seconds to arrive at Earth from the Sun. Here's the equation:

Distance between the sun and the earth
= 15 x 10^7 km
Speed of light
= 3 x 10^5 km/s
Time taken by light to reach the earth
= (15 x 10^7) / (3 x 10^5) s
= 500 s
= 8 minutes 20 seconds.

If matter is traveling at the speed of light as suggested by the OP, by 3/7/12 00:51 UTC the particle radiation from the Sun should be bombarding the satellites.

However, the notable visible particle uptick doesn't really begin until around 3/7/12 04:54 UTC, roughly four hours after the larger coronal mass ejection. The particle bombardment doesn't seem to zenith until roughly 3/7/12 09:54 UTC, nine hours later.

I'm no scientist, but this video evidence doesn't seem to support the OP's claim of proof that matter is traveling at the speed of light. Nowhere near it, in fact. And there's certainly no evidence of a covered-up major scientific breakthrough.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
I predict that this thread has met its end already.

ALSO DEBUNKED!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Will you still be writing about the planning one can take to help survive what is coming that you mentioned in your original post?

Sorry you have to deal with all these trolls bashing you!

thank you very much and keep up the good work...we need more like you!

Dave

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shamaniski

The OP has posted anti-semite sentiments in the past. Look at his posting history, and you get the picture.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The mayans are being
used for profit not a prophecy.
That is where it goes wrong.
The end of the world is imminent
and it aint got nothing to do with
some indians in the woods who did alot of mushrooms
and cacti.
The mayans are cool, but not that cool.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto
reply to post by shamaniski

The OP has posted anti-semite sentiments in the past. Look at his posting history, and you get the picture.

I have been, and he is actually making good posts overall. Again, I rarely agree with anyone politically and do not buy into ISMS, can't even vote, for everything about our system of money and slavery is intrinsically illegal, for it is slavery and slavery is against basic common law, the only legal non fascist law, of not harming others. So there goes money, big corporations, and all forms of corruption and welcome to the Venus Project or a grass roots flavor of it.

And I would not use the words, Jewish people to describe a Zionist problem we are having in this world. But we truly are having a Zionist problem. A Roman problem. A Bloodline mismanaging self appointed elite problem. And it all goes back to ancient Egypt and Sumar bloodlines. These are true enough.

And this is connected to the 12 Tribes of Is Ra El.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There is a HUGE problem with the Mayan calendar and Dec. 21, 2012. LEAP YEAR!

Leap year was instituted in 46 B.C. when the Julian Calender went into effect, if you take out the one day a year for all the years that we added a day we would be in the year 2013 and that means they were wrong. The Mayans calender did not account for leap year and so there is a huge problem here!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have been thinking the same way. I know no less than 15 people that are having babies this year and I dont get out much..lol I am so hoping for a change of mind for the human race. To be peaceful and happy

reply to post by CosmicEgg

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
earth won't necessarily physically cross the plane of our Milky Way galaxy in 2012,

but Earth will cross the galactic equator in 2012

The Galactic plane is the galactic equator. This is what the end of the Mayan long count signifies. They along with all native American tribal elders predict a massive cleansing and rebirth of the Earth that was prophesied over a thousand years ago ans systematically hidden by the white Christian leaders.

I have been told that 2013 will be the year of hell. Sickness, total collapse of the economy, increased homelessness, crime, natural disasters, police state, and war. Now this will have nothing to do with our sun. Our sun is waking up yes, but we are not going to be destroyed by it, not yet. Not for a long long time. What people need to worry about is what I mentioned above.

If no one is storing food or water, you better start now. Today. Why do you think Obama is signing these laws left and right?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by DARREN1976

Double flash> Something is going to happen sometime to put an end to to this inhuman system of subdivisions.
Who what when are the unanswered questions that in todays world of deciet can't possibly be answered. But to claim it will never happen ? Seems like the ultimate ignorance.

syrinx

according to the mayans, we were once made or wood, amber and mud

You seem to see some absudity in an ancient peoples analogy that in my view seems very close.
edit on 31-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

TRIPLE FLASH!!! (right back at ya!) I never said that I didnt believe that something was in the winds, I said there was no "real" Mayans left did I not? I too have felt an ultimate sense of dread and foreboding the past coupe of years, and yes, current events/weather/climate/global economy/biblical signs etc. all seem to add to that dread, so like I said...RIGHT BACK AT YA!!! If the end has come for me then there is nothing I can do about it as one person, so it's not worth losing sleep over, it's my children I feel sorry for, they will never get to know the joys I have growing up!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The world will NOT END ON December 21. The Bible says no Man will no they day or the hour!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Originally posted by DARREN1976

Originally posted by DonVoigt
, however remaining mayans have posted videos saying that 2012 is not the end of the world,.

News flash----
There are no "real" Mayans left remaining, you do know that dont you? there are just people from the same region claiming the title...

I've been to southern Mexico where there are entire villages and cities who seem to me to have many characteristics, both physical and otherwise, that are more similiar to native Americans than that of European heritage and lineage.

Saying there are no more Mayans is like saying there are no more Romans.

But there is no ore romans, there are Italians, but no more romans my friend!!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join