It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
I predict that this thread has met its end already.

Now this is a prediction I can get behind...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Be careful when using the word imminent. You can be pretty sure the end of the world was imminent when my great great great great grand father was about (old crinkly voice) heaaar it coomes aaany minute now....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Thank you very much for signing your own death warrant OP... When the end of days comes and the few of us survive (thanks to your warning) I'll make sure to erect a statue of you, so everybody knows how you warned us, while signing your own death warrant.......
edit on 31-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There is some real science on this subject. All you need to do is search it out on the web. Here is a snipet from one source that sights other GOOD sources.

"So, the question is, are we going to cross that galactic plane in 2012?

Not even close. According to the journal nature, as well as many others, there is evidence of crossing this plane 3 million years ago. This would mean that we are moving away from the galactic plane and won’t be due to cross it for another 30 million years. In addition the margin of error in these calculations in at least 2.1 parsecs or about 6.5 light years making images like these completely meaningless"
And the link.
the2012deception.net...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Sorry I havn't had time to read all of this post. You people send stuff up faster than one can keep track of it.

I do understand the concern the OP has in his opening post. I'm wondering, does your information stem from any of Ed Dames' videos? He's had me interested in his techniques for a while now but can't afford his courses. Might try his books to see what it's all about.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone else feels the same way as I do but.............

As for the OP are you really serious,because if you are maybe you should make sure to tell those looking to have a baby in this year they should forget it because as you say you know for sure the world ends so why have a baby.

You are not going to see the truth publicized. Forget it.

And you know the reason for this is because there is nothing to show..

Also if you think using GLP as any type of source for anything remotely true or factually then I don't have to comment any further do I? Better luck on your new thread, BTW make sure you bring some real evidence to back your claims.

edit on 31-3-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Originally posted by Screwed

MmmmK then, thank you for the warning.
So, what should we do to prepare?

I will write a very detailed plan and post it by tomorrow if I am not killed or black bagged between then and now. What I have just told you has already gotten hundreds of scientists murdered, and I am not immune.
One of the saddest things i experienced was seeing my newborn cousin yesterday knowing that due to his parents denial he will not survive. I know you have seen hundreds of false scenarios of doom perpetrated on websites of this nature, but it is impossibility e to even post this information to any science oriented forum without being immediately banned within minutes and seeing the material removed. If you want to test what i said fo to an internet cafe and post the information to a science forum that I just revealed. The most insides part of it all is that instead of trying to save s many as possible they are going to exactly the opposite. If my estimates are correct , less than 1/2 of 1 percent cane be housed in the bunkers and the rest are slated to die.. I don't want to mention any specific religion or ethnicity because I don't want to be banned for false accusations of racial bigotry, but if you use your imagination you can guess who that half of one percent will be mostly comprised of.

No I don't know what religion your talking about please enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I can't wait for December 21, 2012 .... then I can finally tell my husband "I knew something was going to happen" or at the same time..... tell him "I knew it was all just junk!!"

LOL I don't know when the world will end, but I hope it doesn't end December 21, 2012, I have much more I want to do in my life!

The world is not going to end, it is going to be tilled like a garden full of weeds.

Which way? Don't give up yet. I have something I want to discuss with you. I know it's discouraging to voice your theories to others and be ridiculed, but I do strongly feel that things are changing and I have felt and seen this for over five years. Most seem to be oblivious to the changes,until just recently. Warm Spring weather in March? This has never happened before and I've heard people say they are actually scared. I'll be back.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I hate your OP and I hate doomers on this site . I dont care if the world ends . I dont care for your advice . If it comes to those circumstances I will survive by stealing from weaklings like you. And if I have to I will eat your dead corpse
If advice was valuable it would be sold and not given away for free

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by papazen
I hate your OP and I hate doomers on this site . I dont care if the world ends . I dont care for your advice . If it comes to those circumstances I will survive by stealing from weaklings like you. And if I have to I will eat your dead corpse
If advice was valuable it would be sold and not given away for free
I guess that applies to your advice too! No wonder you posted here!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I can't wait for December 21, 2012 .... then I can finally tell my husband "I knew something was going to happen" or at the same time..... tell him "I knew it was all just junk!!"

LOL I don't know when the world will end, but I hope it doesn't end December 21, 2012, I have much more I want to do in my life!

The world is not going to end, it is going to be tilled like a garden full of weeds.

Which way? Don't give up yet. I have something I want to discuss with you. I know it's discouraging to voice your theories to others and be ridiculed, but I do strongly feel that things are changing and I have felt and seen this for over five years. Most seem to be oblivious to the changes,until just recently. Warm Spring weather in March? This has never happened before and I've heard people say they are actually scared. I'll be back.

It is LOCAL WEATHER and has nothing to do with climate as a whole. Weather and climate changes all the time. Just because it has been a warm spring where you are, does not mean that this is true for rest of the world. In fact like i mention in earlier post global temperature is actually below normal.

There are heat records or cold records broken daily somewhere in the world and this time it happened in your area.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucence
Hi everyone

I am a long-time lurker, just recently joined member
The prospect of interacting with my new congregation of e-friends seems gregariously enjoyable. May I add that I am most humbled by this magnificent site and the (often crazy) members with their often plausible, mind expanding ideas! Anyhow I digress...

Having read through a large chunk of this thread, I conclude that the OP is full of # and simply needs to get laid.

Lucence

WELCOME. You'll do fine here.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Earth and planets heating up causing quakes and eruptions not some silly Mayan link badly reasoned with no evidence:

www.livescience.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

MmmmK then, thank you for the warning.
So, what should we do to prepare?

I will write a very detailed plan and post it by tomorrow if I am not killed or black bagged between then and now. What I have just told you has already gotten hundreds of scientists murdered, and I am not immune.
One of the saddest things i experienced was seeing my newborn cousin yesterday knowing that due to his parents denial he will not survive. I know you have seen hundreds of false scenarios of doom perpetrated on websites of this nature, but it is impossibility e to even post this information to any science oriented forum without being immediately banned within minutes and seeing the material removed. If you want to test what i said fo to an internet cafe and post the information to a science forum that I just revealed. The most insides part of it all is that instead of trying to save s many as possible they are going to exactly the opposite. If my estimates are correct , less than 1/2 of 1 percent cane be housed in the bunkers and the rest are slated to die.. I don't want to mention any specific religion or ethnicity because I don't want to be banned for false accusations of racial bigotry, but if you use your imagination you can guess who that half of one percent will be mostly comprised of.

I don't understand, you have presented nothing new here at all.

The ones you mention killed were people with knowledge of the situation, as you said scientists. Millions of average people have come to the same conclusions you have just by reading all the stuff around (may or may not be correct info) They are not all killed...why are you thinking you are so special.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
OP with an over inflated ego...........................check

Has Secret Top (undisclosed) Info...................check

Anyone disagreeing is a disinfo.......................check

Will post crucial info later on...........................check

Obvious Troll Thread is Obvious.......................check.

You posted almost the same thing word for word on my post on GLP Titled : warning: solar data being censored

You just didn't realize i was the same person. They hired most of you guys that answered adds on myth busters and put you through a course of online study of disinformation tactics They are easy to spot.

Could you point out the disinformation in his post, please?

That post has more facts than your OP

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
60 degrees in indiana right now, we skipped winter

Yes we skipped winter here on the west coast too, but looks like winter now, so what I think is the seasons have simply moved a notch around the circle, we will all have each season a month off the previous known seasons now, unless it continues to turn and then it will be more and more months off.

We had no freeze at all and none of the plants stopped blooming, the ones that normally die back did not do so this year, but we may yet get a freeze, it is flooding her ATM even though we had no normal winter rain. They are expecting us to have a freeze this week now that the daffodils are in bloom and the birds trying to nest.

We know the animals and insects are moving also, it will be difficult for agriculture to adjust I am thinking as the seasons move and also become more harsh.

These are realities we can all observe without imagining we understand all that is happening to the planet and has happened in the past.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Your argument is invalid. Although you do make a few good points, please enlighten us as to how you plan on giving us safety tips and advice as to how to save ourselves by signing your own death warrant?

Follow me everyone! I can save you if you listen to what I have to say and by following me while by my own admission I ensure my own death!

Nope. Not buying into most of it, and don't feel the need to burn calories explaining the why of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
sigh

according to the mayans, we were once made or wood, amber and mud

so if you want to buy into this you have to buy it all, you can't cherry pick one without the others

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonVoigt
, however remaining mayans have posted videos saying that 2012 is not the end of the world,.

News flash----
There are no "real" Mayans left remaining, you do know that dont you? there are just people from the same region claiming the title...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

Double flash> Something is going to happen sometime to put an end to to this inhuman system of subdivisions.
Who what when are the unanswered questions that in todays world of deciet can't possibly be answered. But to claim it will never happen ? Seems like the ultimate ignorance.

syrinx

according to the mayans, we were once made or wood, amber and mud

You seem to see some absudity in an ancient peoples analogy that in my view seems very close.
edit on 31-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join