It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by denver22
The only dumbing down that i see with the masses is these charlatans keeping people from reality and sending them into the realms of fantasy ...for all you know they might be the problem the disinfomation agents sent to dumb us down with lies, my the devil is cunning .. then whos to say it starts a revolution ..............

You are labeling groups of people because they dare to express views and expose supressed facts that hap
pen to disagree with your beliefs and so to you they seem like charlatans,but in reality,they are not...

im still waiting for these facts before december hopefully... any facts ..i have produced facts and so has quite a few other people on here..but you choose not to see these facts for yourself..ive given you everything they know on the van allen belt all and some about the temperturs i have provided facts all

you have provided is anunuki myths and george lucas death star ..they are not facts my friend.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Or it was originally designed to appear that way, camouflaged to look like a moon, disguising what it really was and still is when it was first flown into this solarsystem and maneuvered into orbit around earth.

"First flown into this solarsystem"? From where? You said it was built in orbit around Mars? Which is it Bloc?
Hmmmm? i seem to recall using the word "perhaps" in connection with the moon being built in orbit around mars and so lets see...

I think the moon is an annunaki death star,a space battleship and perhaps its even what we call noahs ark,built in orbit around mars,as that planets biosphere was dying off and its atmosphere was fading away and the craters and surface scars on the moon may have been the result of some ancient interstellar war fought long ago,which is now all but forgotten and that ancient war may have even destroyed an entire planet or moon,remnants of which we call the asteroid belt...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by denver22

Obviously "they" print more money all the time,but are "we" told how much they are printing? and do we really know whos getting it? I've seen pallets of brand new $100 bills stacked 5 ft x 5 ft x 5 ft high,but theres not enough money to cease homelessness and joblessness? it is indeed a very sick joke they're playing with our minds and with our only lives...

In 2007 the IRS collected $2,400,000,000,000,thats two trillion,four hundred billion dollar bills and that was after our so called refunds were subtracted...

Heres the sickening reality of what 1 trillion dollars looks like and what your about to see is pallets of $100 bills stacked two high! and pay attention to the size of the adult standing next to them on the left > www.pagetutor.com...
edit on 5-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

bloc is that you .....just thought id say reds definitely not your color .. so your saying you saw money stacked this high and the amount you mentioned that makes you that man on the pic..agent bloc?

or irs bloc ..which one?
edit on 5-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)
Its amazingly disheartening isnt it? to visually see what 1 trillion dollars actually looks like spread out in a fleet of double stacked pallets containing $100 bills in the link above and then to look around and think about the starvation,the home forclosures,the families living in their cars and homeless children drifting on the streets of this fallen and evil world...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Or it was originally designed to appear that way, camouflaged to look like a moon, disguising what it really was and still is when it was first flown into this solarsystem and maneuvered into orbit around earth.

"First flown into this solarsystem"? From where? You said it was built in orbit around Mars? Which is it Bloc?
Hmmmm? i seem to recall using the word "perhaps" in connection with the moon being built in orbit around mars and so lets see...

I think the moon is an annunaki death star,a space battleship and perhaps its even what we call noahs ark,built in orbit around mars,as that planets biosphere was dying off and its atmosphere was fading away and the craters and surface scars on the moon may have been the result of some ancient interstellar war fought long ago,which is now all but forgotten and that ancient war may have even destroyed an entire planet or moon,remnants of which we call the asteroid belt...

bloc do you really i mean really think the moon star is a noahs ark star or a death star. do you believe the moon landed on earth in jumps noah 2 by 2 with the animals....hang on wait....then flood came then the death star ..wot did it do next? and do you think noah is still alive ??? this thread great its made my day ..

im glad i met you bloc i really am......

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

"perhaps" doesn't help your case. Why speculate on a premise counter to your belief it was flown into the Solar System? "Perhaps" Obsessive Cognitive Dissonance.

Have you ever tried to lay out all of your theories in one place to see for yourself how conflicting your beliefs are?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The 15 trillion that was apparently fraudulently transferred in the biggest financial crime ever?
USA entire GDP is 16 trillion.

this is what 15 trillion looks like 15 trillion

edit on 5-4-2012 by Biigs because: wrong GDP figure changed.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
reply to post by blocula

The 15 trillion that was apparently fraudulently transferred in the biggest financial crime ever?
USA GDP is 11 trillion.

this is what 15 trillion looks like 15 trillion
Thanks for posting that image,surely one of the most astounding things i have ever seen,right up there with the hubble deep field pictures and my 2 daughters being born...

And what exactly is being done with all that money and whos doing it?

Most likely its the "beautiful people",the royal bloodline elites who are stealing it from us and then spending it on limos,restaurants,new cars,diamond jewelry,vacations,lear jets,mansions,underground bunkers,weapons and wars ect,ect.Certainly not for ending homelessness and joblessness,because they need a lot of supressed and dumbed down sheeple to dominate and control...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

fair play bloc ,do you believe that and ill ask again that the moon ...er sorry deathstar then....did it come down for noah during the flood or? i wanna hear your views on this arc ?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The animals brought 2 x 2 in noahs ark,were probably an accidental,or intentionally misleading misinterpretation of an ancient dna data bank,seeds of life that were accumulated from the biosphere that once existed on mars and was then brought to a newly terra formed earth within the starship moon a long,long time ago...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The animals brought 2 x 2 in noahs ark,were probably an accidental,or intentional misinterpretation of an ancient dna data bank,seeds of life that were accumulated from the biosphere that once existed on mars and was then brought to a newly terra formed earth within the starship moon a long,long time ago...

[..sure right, have you any proof to back these claims up with] by any chance i could see this proof ..please

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

bloc and another thing why does this lucas star death ship moon thing has but a purpose to pull the tide in and out ? may i ask

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Did the Moon land on Earth? Is that when the cow jumped over the Moon? Hey diddle diddle, Bloc's got a riddle.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

bloc and another thing why does this lucas star death ship moon thing has but a purpose to pull the tide in and out ? may i ask
Built with the amazing technological abilities of a class-2 civilization,who not only knew how to terra form a barren planet we call earth and then seed it with life taken from an accumulated and stored dna data base of mars biosphere,but spectacularly,they also knew how and were able to design and build their moonship to certain size specifications in order for it to directly effect the growth and evolution of the living things they brought to our world and its no accident that the moon and sun fit perfectly across one another during eclipses,but by incredible and intentional fabrication...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Illustronic

The "only reason" we think and believe that those deep space probes pioneer and voyager are out there,is because "tptb" are telling us their out there...But...We cannot prove they really are...They showed us photos and footage of sciensists walking around building a space vehicle in a room somewhere and then they showed us a rocket,with the probe supposedly inside it,going high up into the sky...Thats it...Thats all we really saw of those probes and thats all we really know about them...

nanu nanu blocula

I like your thinking, not all but some of it is interesting.
some can't comprehend the idea that there is a ruling elite on this planet, they will never get it or the ignorance was bought.

and I really believe this planet has a stargate to mars and to other ancient places, I also believe our race was created by a another race for purposes I don't understand. there are too much secrets on this ancient planet..

the deep space probes pioneer and voyager may be frozen and useless but the humans who isn't on the right pay roll will never find out the truth.
and far fetched ideas have been ridiculed since day one on this planet, its always funny to meet criticism

kay-o nanu

edit on 5-4-2012 by MorkandMindy because: nanu

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Helious

I'm alot better at math then anything they had in 69, in fact I bet I can calculate equations twice as fast as the "computer" they used on that mission.

I'm pretty sure that's not true. Computers are faster today, yes, but even a vintage computer based on transistors and ferromagnetic memory would calculate faster than a human being. In any event, the computing power they had available was more than adequate to the task.

I've seen numerous math savants calculate with precision,6 figure numbers x 6 figure numbers in about 2 seconds,like they were asked,what is 278,977 x 539,994 and they took a breath and said 150,645,906,138, which is absolutely correct and so people who can do that with ease and somehow they never seem to give a wrong answer,would be able to crush the computing abilities of a 1969 computer...

calculations for travelling to the moon is not as simple as multiplication of very large numbers.

and its not like you can give all the calculations to hundred of hired savants to do the calculations for the engineers and scientists.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

What you said.

Do you know why the first satellites (once they actually got to the moon) all plunged to their rocky fate because the orbits were wrong, but it wasn't the calculation it was the changing gravity around the moon that would either fail to hold the probe in orbit slinging it out into space, or pulling it to its death.

Rocket science in space is more than packing enough fuels and taking good aim, and going over your calculations 5 times

edit on 5-4-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MorkandMindy

reply to post by Illustronic

The "only reason" we think and believe that those deep space probes pioneer and voyager are out there,is because "tptb" are telling us their out there...But...We cannot prove they really are...They showed us photos and footage of sciensists walking around building a space vehicle in a room somewhere and then they showed us a rocket,with the probe supposedly inside it,going high up into the sky...Thats it...Thats all we really saw of those probes and thats all we really know about them...

nanu nanu blocula

I like your thinking, not all but some of it is interesting.
some can't comprehend the idea that there is a ruling elite on this planet, they will never get it or the ignorance was bought.

and I really believe this planet has a stargate to mars and to other ancient places, I also believe our race was created by a another race for purposes I don't understand. there are too much secrets on this ancient planet..

the deep space probes pioneer and voyager may be frozen and useless but the humans who isn't on the right pay roll will never find out the truth.
and far fetched ideas have been ridiculed since day one on this planet, its always funny to meet criticism

kay-o nanu

edit on 5-4-2012 by MorkandMindy because: nanu

i think blocular may have another opinion on that one as i think he believes that as he quotes "that the entire space program is a hoax" ....sure theirs secrets but the entire space program is not one of them .and more evidence points to the fact we have gone than we have not..do you my friend are you a believer ? or

kay nanooooo mork and mindy
edit on 5-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by blocula

Did the Moon land on Earth? Is that when the cow jumped over the Moon? Hey diddle diddle, Bloc's got a riddle.
Surely "they" had fleets of starships of all sizes stored inside the moon,that they used to fly back and forth to their newly terra formed ancient earth,once the moon was flown here and then positioned into orbit, everything from large freighter type starships,to single seater size and building an interstellar starship the size of the moon would be in the realm of actual technical and mechanical ability of a class-2 civilization and i wonder if "they" were the annunaki? who will return to earth someday? in december 2012?...www.astronomy.ie...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I know he does, good for you, explaining me something useless..

nanu

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
this planet is fun, hahah

nanu nanooo

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join