It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

lol Brother you got me rolling on the floor in stitches with that one .first of all we went to the moon and collected moon rocks now the latest thing someone has posted is wot if we chucked them at the earth lool thats

thats BLOCULAR 101 science

wots next ?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

lol Brother you got me rolling on the floor in stitches with that one .first of all we went to the moon and collected moon rocks now the latest thing someone has posted is wot if we chucked them at the earth lool thats

wots next ?
Its called blocula open mindedness and the only reason people think those rocks really came from the moon,is because thats where "tptb" want "us" to think they came from,but that doesnt mean they actually did...
edit on 4-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Ever since the annunaki placed their death star,noahs space ark,moon into orbit around earth and then landed among the ancient sumerians and babylonians and taught them math,science and astronomy?

Can you spot any logical fallacies here?

Clue: Believing all the Space travel mentioned above is possible when in fact you believe Space travel is impossible, aka cognitive dissonance. Would you care to respond?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocular thats more like it my friend .this open minded ness does that mean your open to the fact that we may have gone to the moon?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

wots next ?
Its called blocula open mindedness and the only reason people think those rocks really came from the moon,is because thats where "tptb" want "us" to think they came from,but that doesnt mean they actually did...

Dude, it is not possible for rocks on earth to be isotopically dated as being as old as rocks from the moon because earth is tectonically active and the moon is not and has no protection from solar radiation isotopic mutation of the very same elements on earth that simply cannot exist in an atmosphere with a magnetosphere, the moon lacks to put it mildly. That sort of thing is taught in high schools. Have you attended one?

The core of my message is that we do know of accurate nuclear decay of elements in the conditions they preside. It is a basic function of particle physics that half lives of imbalanced atomic nucleuses have a pretty standard progression of when they loose enough of either their protons or neutrons to decay to another elemental existence, (for instance Plutonium 238 will decay to Uranium and eventually to inert and stale elemental lead). It is lab tested repeatable standard in science today of the elements we know of. Are you aware that the last several elements have an existence of nano seconds on the periodic table of discovered elements? (nano means times one billionth (with a B), of whatever it is associated with, ie. length, time, energy).
edit on 4-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

jra

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The descent stage of the supposed real lunar module weighed around 23,000 lbs and so why didnt all that weight just fall out of the lunar sky and crash onto the moons surface from high above while trying to land?

Because there is no logical reason for it to suddenly fall out of the Lunar sky while making a powered descent.

and realizing that theres supposedly no available air surrounding the moon to inflate a parachute,i'm expected to believe that the modules 12 ton weight was held suspended,then gradually and softly lowered and landed using only small powered,guiding and maneuvering rockets?

The 16 RCS thrusters are only used for adjusting the pitch, roll and yaw of the LM. For landing, there was the main descent propulsion system. One single engine that put out 10,125 lbf at full throttle. If you actually spent any time researching the Apollo program, you would have noticed it, as it is kind of hard to miss.

AS11-44-6575
AS11-40-5864

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Maybe i ought to give thanks to the annunaki for sky tv and the music channel thank you space brothers ill be sure to call E.T when i get my free weekend calls.how is the death star by the way? blocular may the force be with you the psychic force that is.....1 lets just say you

believe in tptb surely they have the technology ?

2 if you say that they will never go to the moon then these tptb you talk about will never have a base on the moon ?

3 i quote you said man will never go to the moon so do you still stick by this notion?

4 now i ask and lets go along with your notion ,how the hell can you say man will never go to the moon..."how the hell can you prove that" ? .again its not rocket sceince as someone said on here.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Ever since the annunaki placed their death star,noahs space ark,moon into orbit around earth and then landed among the ancient sumerians and babylonians and taught them math,science and astronomy?

Clue: Believing all the Space travel mentioned above is possible when in fact you believe Space travel is impossible, aka cognitive dissonance. Would you care to respond?
Any intelligent life that has obtained the technological abilities of a class-2 or a class-3 civilization would have mastered every aspect of space travel and it would be as easy for them,as you or i driving down the street in a car and humanity isnt even a class-1 yet.The annunaki would surely have been at least a class-2 civilization when they constructed their ancient moonship and we might become a class-2 civilization after another 500 or a 1,000 years of continuous progression...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

The descent stage of the supposed real lunar module weighed around 23,000 lbs and so why didnt all that weight just fall out of the lunar sky and crash onto the moons surface from high above while trying to land? and realizing that theres supposedly no available air surrounding the moon to inflate a parachute,i'm expected to believe that the modules 12 ton weight was held suspended,then gradually and softly lowered and landed using only small powered,guiding and maneuvering rockets? Or maybe the lunar module was able to gracefully descend like magic? Once again,no way? It didnt really happen...

well glad you re-thought your stance on your "parachuted" robotic objects down onto the moons surface stance, that was just laughable.

however do you know anything about gravity? basic physics? difference between mass and weight?
an object on earth with a MASS of 23000lbs/10454kg will NOT require the same amount of FORCE to suspend it or halt its descent on the moon.

work it out for yourself, use a very basic formula F=Ma, a on earth is about 9.81m/s^2, a on the moon is about 1.63m/s^2. heres a clue you are on the right track, factor of about 6.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

blocular you say it cant be done, how do you know? .
I know,because all anyone has to do,is just go outside,any clear night or day and look up at the moon,realize where it actually is,understand how far away it really is and then try and comprehend what 240,000 miles away really means...

then imagine yourself,along with any group of people that you choose to decide upon,all brought together with the purpose of designing and buliding a machine that can actually fly two of you,dressed in functioning and capable suits,beyond earths gravity and all the way up to the moon,land two of you on its surface still dressed in those suits and then fly two of you all the way back down to earth...

and we can even throw in a few billion dollars to help all of you out along the way and i'll guarantee and bet anything,that after one year,five years,ten years,or even twenty years has passed by,none of you will be even remotely close to actually achieving that goal,because it cannot be done and it never was done in the past either...
edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
denver here: blocular do you remember this post saying man will never walk on the moon now you are claiming we will become a class 2 your talking space flight there my friend..........which is it now because im confused now bloc.well not really lol wot you are in fact saying is we will in your terms i quote have these class 2 capabilitys so which means we ["WILL GO TO THE MOON" ]correct???.
edit on 4-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Any intelligent life that has obtained the technological abilities of a class-2 or a class-3 civilization would have mastered every aspect of space travel and it would be as easy for them,as you or i driving down the street in a car and humanity isnt even a class-1 yet.The annunaki would surely have been at least a class-2 civilization when they constructed their ancient moonship and we might become a class-2 civilization after another 500 or a 1,000 years of continuous progression...

how is this all possible when the absolute freezing temperature of deep space says their crafts should disintegrate to dust, because nothing can withstand the cold of -270°C. Remember the flash frozen flower example you gave?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

BLOC YOU SAID IT CANT BE DONE IN YOUR WORDS.NOW YOU ARE SAYING WE WILL IN 500 OR A 1000YRS TIME ETC you made me chuckle a bit there no offence but can you admit you was wrong and lets move on.OR DOES THIS POST LIE?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
edit on 5-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

MAN! BLOC! If I were you I wouldn't say this to Buzz Aldrin...the last person who said the Lunar Landings were faked...BUZZ...as old as he is...Smacked the guy with a Right Cross! LOL!

Those Astronauts will take Violent Exception to false statements of their sacrifice and bravery. LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Have you isotopically dated those rocks yourself? Would you even know how? or is that just something you read in a book or were told during a television program? We dont know those rocks came from the moon.All we know is thats what they told us and tell us to believe...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by choos

The descent stage of the supposed real lunar module weighed around 23,000 lbs and so why didnt all that weight just fall out of the lunar sky and crash onto the moons surface from high above while trying to land? and realizing that theres supposedly no available air surrounding the moon to inflate a parachute,i'm expected to believe that the modules 12 ton weight was held suspended,then gradually and softly lowered and landed using only small powered,guiding and maneuvering rockets? Or maybe the lunar module was able to gracefully descend like magic? Once again,no way? It didnt really happen...

well glad you re-thought your stance on your "parachuted" robotic objects down onto the moons surface stance, that was just laughable.

however do you know anything about gravity? basic physics? difference between mass and weight?
Do you realize and truly understand how much weight 23,000 lbs actually is? thats just about 12 tons,which is more than the weight of 4 full sized cars,about the same weight as 287 bags of cement each weighing 80lbs and so those little booster rockets would have been impossible to have gradually lowerer and softly landed a 23,000lb descending lunar module...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

The ancient death star moon is literally a gigantic,super advanced space machine,an interstellar battleship that has either accumulated a layer of rocks and lunar dust around it due to its own gravitational attraction,while suspended in orbit around earth for a very long period of time,perhaps many thousands of years, maybe even millions.Or it was originally designed to appear that way, camouflaged to look like a moon, disguising what it really was and still is when it was first flown into this solarsystem and maneuvered into orbit around earth.I often wonder if the descendant of its original designers,builders and pilots are still living within it,continuously monitoring earth and its human inhabitants? And it must still be functioning,because it has maintained its one side facing us position for so very long...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc can you answer my question in my post before this one?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by blocula

MAN! BLOC! If I were you I wouldn't say this to Buzz Aldrin...the last person who said the Lunar Landings were faked...BUZZ...as old as he is...Smacked the guy with a Right Cross! LOL!

Those Astronauts will take Violent Exception to false statements of their sacrifice and bravery. LOL!
Split Infinity

Oh well,the truth hurts and the truth even hurts lying airplane pilots trained to act and look like astronauts,because according to the encyclopedia of human psychology,all anger is self directed...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by choos

Do you realize and truly understand how much weight 23,000 lbs actually is? thats just about 12 tons,which is more than the weight of 4 full sized cars,about the same weight as 287 bags of cement each weighing 80lbs and so those little booster rockets would have been impossible to have gradually lowerer and softly landed a 23,000lb descending lunar module...

Bloc....1000 lbs on Earth weighs 167 lbs on the Lunar Surface....so 23,000 lbs on the Moon is only actually only 3841 lbs...less than 2 Tons. The Lunar Lander was tested on Earth with much more powerful landing rockets and was not a true scale model as on Earth...23,000 lbs in a VTOL was very High Tech and difficult. But landing on the MOON with a total weight of 3841 lbs....NOT SO HARD! Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join