It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Theres so much evidence that points to the fact that we never even went to the moon,i wont bother getting into all of those well known details...

If that really was a hoax and a lie and i think it was,to say we beat the russians at something major and significant during the cold war,for funneling mega-bucks towards other directions and into other hands and also for more nefarious reasons...

And so why would'nt our entire space program itself also be a hoax and a deception?

Intentionally designed and orchestrated to keep the vast majority of us,the mainstream masses, thinking and looking in the wrong direction,up there,instead of all around us.Because 95% of the earths mass is totally unknown to us and completely unexplored by us,far below underground and deep within the ocean...

The van allen belt that surrounds the earth has been described as being impenetrable by humans and man made machines because of very large amounts of very deadly radiation...

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

Remember seeing roses and other man made objects being momentarily placed within those very same deep freezing temperatures,taken out and then lightly tapped against something,or gently squeezed within someones gloved hand and how those deep frozen objects instantly disintegrated into frozen dust like breaking glass?

And so the molecules that make up their spacesuits and their spaceships should also cease to move and those spacesuits and spaceships should also be instantly turned into brittle frozen dust, but they dont and they are not...

Why dont they? Why are they not? Are they even really up there? Were all the moon landings and our entire space program itself nothing more than a huge hoax and a massive deception?

What percentage of the human race has claimed to have actually gone up into outer space? Not even 500 people and thats about 1 in 10 million...

And so all the astronauts who claim to have gone to the moon,walked upon its surface and went into outer space,could actually be lying,high paid actors and actresses,sworn to secrecy...

Because all we really see are the rockets going up and then we see the capsules splashing down...

We see the space shuttles going up and then we see the space shuttles landing...

We see the satellite carrying rockets going up and then we see nothing coming back down...

Thats all we really see,thats all we really know,because thats all we are shown...

And everything else they are showing us,are nothing more than visual displays of their power tripping psych-ops,their green/blue screen movies and their faked photographs...

This should'nt be ignored and dismissed,because like it or not,it isnt out of the question and its a very real possibility that i think and believe is true...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have thought this too.Only the moon astronaughts were not very good actors.Has anyone seen the press conference they did after the moon trip?

They look like they are shaking with rage about something.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You do not have a clue about basic science, physics, or even the principles of good grammar and proper spelling.

If you really want to learn, open your eyes and ATS can teach you.

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: something funny

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
I have thought this too.Only the moon astronaughts were not very good actors.Has anyone seen the press conference they did after the moon trip?

They look like they are shaking with rage about something.
Do you mean they were visibly angry and upset because they were told to lie to the world?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Not so much a hoax, more a way to keep the huge cash cow going so they can syphon off money for the secret projects. I do believe they went to the Moon though, but that they could not have done it without the help of the Uber-Military, who have had craft capable of space travel since shortly after WW2. That came from the German scientists, who were actually working for the Vatican, as were all the S.S.
From the very first trip, astronauts said they were shadowed by UFOs, from the time they entered orbit, till they reached the Moon. I say they were not shadowed, but shepherded, kept on the proper course, and helped with landing and takeoff from the Moon. Read some of the mission reports and you will, or should, come to the conclusion that those pieces of junk could not have got to the Moon, let alone home again, without some serious assistance. The Apollo 16 mission report reads like a 3 Stooges farce, so the earlier missions must have been even worse.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
You do not have a clue about basic science, physics, or even the principles of good grammar and proper spelling.

Here we go, the Americans come out trying to make this guy look like a fool for creating a thread that "might hurt their patriotism".

Well how many stupid threads ie, "The Bird is the Word", come out everyday and no one tries to make a fool out of them.

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

are you suggesting that the temperatures at moon distance should be -270°C??

dont you think the moon is a touch too close to the sun to be that cold? if not, shouldnt the earth also have frozen over?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Understanding basic science has nothing to do with my "American patriotism." Denying ignorance means to use all tools at your disposal to root out and get to the bottom of something---in this case, absurd, unsubstantiated claims that the planet's, not just America's---space programs are a farce.

I have the 10,000 years of accumulated scientific knowledge backing me up to prove that we have managed to leave this cradle and reach for the stars.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
check out this website.

aulis

the photographic studies fully blew me away

edit on 28-3-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Imo,no one went to the moon and no one walked upon the moon either and so why wouldnt everything else about our space program also be a hoax and a lie?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Imo,no one went to the moon and no one walked upon the moon either and so why wouldnt everything else about our space program also be a hoax and a lie?

we went to the moon. the van allen belt is overrated, your cold brittle theory is bunk this close to the sun.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Not a HOAX, however, not intended for you or I
2nd line

just grin and bear it, we pay for it. but is not inteded for us

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

I have been to that website and took a random example from it; it literally took me 15 minutes of basic research to debunk their misrepresentations.

Regardless, not only have men orbited the Earth, but they have built giant space stations and landed men on the moon; vehicles on Mars, Venus, and the asteroids. We have launched four probes to the STARS. We have achieved so much with even more to do and discover.

We are lucky to be alive now, in the century of the Solar System.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

we went to the moon. the van allen belt is overrated, your cold brittle theory is bunk this close to the sun.
And so what about the pioneer and voyager deep space probes that are now well beyond pluto and are too far away to be effected by the suns warmth?
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

they have heaters, which was recently turned off to save power. originally designed to withstand -38 °C they are still operating at -79 °C maybe even colder since the thermometer only goes to -79 °C. either way they are still not at -270 °C.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by blocula

they have heaters, which was recently turned off to save power. originally designed to withstand -38 °C they are still operating at -79 °C maybe even colder since the thermometer only goes to -79 °C. either way they are still not at -270 °C.
Heaters,that ran for over 30 years? off of batteries? that ran for over 30 years? somethings definitely really wrong here...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Do some research...seriously.

Voyagers I and II both use Radio-isotopic reactors to power their systems. The plutonium in the reactor generates heat which is converted to electricity through thermocouples. Residual heat is used to warm the vehicle. The Pioneer probes most likely have already died, but the Voyagers have a least ten more years left.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Hmmmm? can you show me one single word that i've spelled wrong? and even if i did,so what and i have read hundreds of non-fiction books,i have a really good memory and i know a lot...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Do some research...seriously.

Voyagers I and II both use Radio-isotopic reactors to power their systems. The plutonium in the reactor generates heat which is converted to electricity through thermocouples. Residual heat is used to warm the vehicle. The Pioneer probes most likely have already died, but the Voyagers have a least ten more years left.
Warm the vehicle on the inside perhaps,but those heaters,that are somehow able to keep heating for over 30 years? are not going to be able to keep the outside of a space probe warm,a space probe thats beyond pluto,supposedly traveling around 30,000 mph,thats 15 times faster than a bullet,within -455 below zero fahrenheit temperatures,thats 4 degrees above absolute zero and i dont believe those probes are even really out there anyways,what proof do we have? other than green/blue screen movies and faked photos?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

This should'nt be ignored and dismissed,because like it or not,it isnt out of the question and its a very real possibility that i think and believe is true..

Generally, of course it's not out of the question. There is state-funded science and non-state funded science.

State-funded science should always be constantly questioned and critiqued much more severely, preferably done away with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join