It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 127
<< 124  125  126   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by forthethrillofitall

Not that every single writer posting in support of Patrick is a member of the SF Apollo docs, but a good number are obviously. and that is their point. They want it to be obvious. they are proud of their group and its progress and its ideas and its ideals.

There is no such group; you and all your other sock puppets reside in a single warped mind.

You really should look into the Apollo 11 Cross range issue.

That dead horse was thoroughly flayed here.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fattydash
reply to post by sinza

Just the sort of thing that annoys me to no end.

Let's continue, shall we sinza? I don't believe you have encountered the likes of me yet. Prepare to see NASA torched to the ground.

Would you care to comment on something substantive here, the APOLLO 11 EAGLE LANDING SITE CROSS RANGE issue if you please? It is 17/SEVENTEEN. Take a look at any set of launch coordinates, landing site coordinates, from the mission report, or any other forged reference you care to choose. A cross range of 17/SEVENTEEN does not figure into any of NASA's ridiculous claims. Apollo was a ruse plain and simple. Sorry about that.

FYI, trying to imply I am Patrick here won't help you sinza, and I would kindly ask you to desist. As I mentioned, it has become more than annoying. Truth be told, it has coaxed me out of semi-retirement, poverini astronauti.

Patrick has never covered this topic, and as all those familiar with my postings and talents can attest, I operate on a much higher plane than "the good doctor". Not to disparage the young fella's skillful exhibition here. I operate on a much higher plane than all other Apollo researchers as well, with all due respect.

Again sinza, the figure is 17/SEVENTEEN. Give the ruse jockey, blockhead, all American traitor and arch criminal Neil ding a ling Armstrong a call if you don't understand my challenge about the 17 cross range matter sinza. The two bit dig bat can fill you in on what this means and how it is I have so spanked him and the other NASA snake oil selling operatives, spanked them right good, one year ago when I first brought this all up. I suspect I shall not need to introduce another topic here.

Bye Bye Apollo, you joke of a tax payer sink hole. KABOOM!!!!
edit on 20-8-2012 by fattydash because: you, space

Be quiet, keep still, keep that forked toungue behind your teeth and watch this video...
You may just learn something do not fatty dash off just yet my lad.

part 1

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fattydash

Part 2

Watch, you may just get it .

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by forthethrillofitall
reply to post by Gibborium

They are not trying to hide anything. They want you to know it is the same group of researchers.

Well decisively, I use that name because it was the first one introduced on ATS, it seems there was never any question who all the sock puppets were. And here you are using another one - forthethrillofitall - trying to bolster your position again. This is a form of deceit and it destroys any credibility you may have had. There are no other writers. We exposed that lie when you wrote your tirade about the computer program bot that emulates someone's writing and it was being used on ATS.

You are wrong about the Apollo 11 Cross range issue as DJW001 and many others have shown in your Lost Bird thread found HERE. Face it, your research is void of substance and you have no ground to stand on in any of your arguments.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by fattiedash

>SNIP<

For those of you just tuning in, this was dealt with here:

www.abovetopsecret.com... , et seq. ad nauseum. Literally. Goodbye, Doc.
edit on 8/21/2012 by yeahright because: Edit to remove quote of deleted post.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JayUtah

Ladies and gents, this behaviour is typical of what happens when the moon hoax
is debunked.

If your JayUtah im mickey mouse.

Can donald doc and his sock puppets give it up allready.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
As the posters in the last few pages of the thread cannot seem to bring themselves to match the civility and decorum REQUIRED on ATS, thread closed, pending account reviews.

top topics

<< 124  125  126   >>

join