It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

blocular you say it cant be done, how do you know? .
I know,because all anyone has to do,is just go outside,any clear night or day and look up at the moon,realize where it actually is,understand how far away it really is and then try and comprehend what 240,000 miles away really means...

then imagine yourself,along with any group of people that you choose to decide upon,all brought together with the purpose of designing and buliding a machine that can actually fly two of you,dressed in functioning and capable suits,beyond earths gravity and all the way up to the moon,land two of you on its surface still dressed in those suits and then fly two of you all the way back down to earth...

and we can even throw in a few billion dollars to help all of you out along the way and i'll guarantee and bet anything,that after one year,five years,ten years,or even twenty years has passed by,none of you will be even remotely close to actually achieving that goal,because it cannot be done and it never was done in the past either...
edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
denver here: blocular do you remember this post saying man will never walk on the moon now you are claiming we will become a class 2 your talking space flight there my friend..........which is it now because im confused now bloc.well not really lol wot you are in fact saying is we will in your terms i quote have these class 2 capabilitys so which means we ["WILL GO TO THE MOON" ]correct???.
edit on 4-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)
you have not answerd the question bloc ...........??????????? do you believe that man will go to the moon ????????.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I think i already answered what your asking.If we reach the technological level of a class-2 civilization,we'll be flying all over the solar system and we'll have bases either upon the surfaces of,or in orbit around,most or all of the planets in our system.But,we are not even a class-1 yet...

edit on 5-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by choos

The descent stage of the supposed real lunar module weighed around 23,000 lbs and so why didnt all that weight just fall out of the lunar sky and crash onto the moons surface from high above while trying to land? and realizing that theres supposedly no available air surrounding the moon to inflate a parachute,i'm expected to believe that the modules 12 ton weight was held suspended,then gradually and softly lowered and landed using only small powered,guiding and maneuvering rockets? Or maybe the lunar module was able to gracefully descend like magic? Once again,no way? It didnt really happen...
edit on 4-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

well glad you re-thought your stance on your "parachuted" robotic objects down onto the moons surface stance, that was just laughable.

however do you know anything about gravity? basic physics? difference between mass and weight?
Do you realize and truly understand how much weight 23,000 lbs actually is? thats just about 12 tons,which is more than the weight of 4 full sized cars,about the same weight as 287 bags of cement each weighing 80lbs and so those little booster rockets would have been impossible to have gradually lowerer and softly landed a 23,000lb descending lunar module...

thats exactly right. but clearly from your post you dont understand gravity at all, did you even bother with the little calculation i gave you? or did you porposefully cut that bit out??

just in case here it is again:

however do you know anything about gravity? basic physics? difference between mass and weight?
an object on earth with a MASS of 23000lbs/10454kg will NOT require the same amount of FORCE to suspend it or halt its descent on the moon.

work it out for yourself, use a very basic formula F=Ma, a on earth is about 9.81m/s^2, a on the moon is about 1.63m/s^2. heres a clue you are on the right track, factor of about 6.

this will give you the weight of the craft on the moon surface.

*NB although related there is a difference between mass and weight, it feels like you dont know this. or you cant grasp the simple concept of gravity.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
43 pages and the only thing that I have learned from this mess is that the:

"Lizard people god-Kings that run the planet are lying to us about traveling into outer space because they have built giant underground bunkers; and that because Earth is a level 0 planet on the whatever scale we won't be able to ever go into space. Unless we were a class 2 which means that the ungodly low temperatures of the deep vacuum won't for some reason effect them."

Wow and all this time I thought reality was more interesting.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by choos

The descent stage of the supposed real lunar module weighed around 23,000 lbs and so why didnt all that weight just fall out of the lunar sky and crash onto the moons surface from high above while trying to land? and realizing that theres supposedly no available air surrounding the moon to inflate a parachute,i'm expected to believe that the modules 12 ton weight was held suspended,then gradually and softly lowered and landed using only small powered,guiding and maneuvering rockets? Or maybe the lunar module was able to gracefully descend like magic? Once again,no way? It didnt really happen...

well glad you re-thought your stance on your "parachuted" robotic objects down onto the moons surface stance, that was just laughable.

Do you realize and truly understand how much weight 23,000 lbs actually is? thats just about 12 tons,which is more than the weight of 4 full sized cars,about the same weight as 287 bags of cement each weighing 80lbs and so those little booster rockets would have been impossible to have gradually lowerer and softly landed a 23,000lb descending lunar module...

Bloc....1000 lbs on Earth weighs 167 lbs on the Lunar Surface....so 23,000 lbs on the Moon is only actually only 3841 lbs...less than 2 Tons. The Lunar Lander was tested on Earth with much more powerful landing rockets and was not a true scale model as on Earth...23,000 lbs in a VTOL was very High Tech and difficult. But landing on the MOON with a total weight of 3841 lbs....NOT SO HARD! Split Infinity
I not talking about its weight on the moon.What i mean is how much does the 23,000lb module weigh when its descending but still 100 miles above the moons surface? how much when its descending but still 50 miles above? and then 25 miles? then 10? then 5? Surely it must still weigh 23,000lbs while its falling/descending and not yet upon the surface,because thats what it weighs...

Not that it really matters,because it never even went to the moon,it was just filmed while being lowered from a high ceiling in a huge secret hanger,while attached to translucent/clear cables,or thin titanium wires.Its booster landing rockets were firing,inside the hanger and it landed,upon a mock up lunar surface inside that hanger and it may have been filmed somewhere in area 51 and when the module was shown high above the moon,that footage was filmed using,blue/green screen,rear projection and rotoscopic techniques and effects...

Rotoscoping > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc....the Lander weighs less the Further away from the Lunar surface. Bloc....Google....INVERSE SQUARE LAW GRAVITY....this will explain why the Lander weighs less the further the distance from the center point of a Gravity Well such as all Celestial Objects create as well as all objects of Matter.

Bloc...TRUST ME....on this one. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
bloc can it be done or cant it u cant have it both ways ...... if you say we will never go to the moon then why change it to when we become a level 2 class we will. which is it we will go to the moon or we wont ? it cant be done sounds so final to me?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

bloc can it be done or cant it u cant have it both ways ...... if you say we will never go to the moon then why change it to when we become a level 2 class we will. which is it we will go to the moon or we wont ? it cant be done sounds so final to me?
When and if we ever attain the tecnological abilities of a class-2 civilization, we will have overcome "any and all" problems and difficulties in dealing with outer space travel...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

blocular you say it cant be done, how do you know? .
I know,because all anyone has to do,is just go outside,any clear night or day and look up at the moon,realize where it actually is,understand how far away it really is and then try and comprehend what 240,000 miles away really means...

then imagine yourself,along with any group of people that you choose to decide upon,all brought together with the purpose of designing and buliding a machine that can actually fly two of you,dressed in functioning and capable suits,beyond earths gravity and all the way up to the moon,land two of you on its surface still dressed in those suits and then fly two of you all the way back down to earth...

and we can even throw in a few billion dollars to help all of you out along the way and i'll guarantee and bet anything,that after one year,five years,ten years,or even twenty years has passed by,none of you will be even remotely close to actually achieving that goal,because it cannot be done and it never was done in the past either...
edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

"IT CANNOT BE DONE GOING TO THE MOON" THEN YOU CHANGE YOUR STORY TO AND I QUOTE

" WHEN WE REACH CLASS 2 WE WILL" COME ON BLOC

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Bloc...what does not change is the MASS of the Lander....but the area of space in between....the Earth and the Moon....even though there is a Gravitational Effect or flux between the two....it is so slight that the Craft is virtually weightless....but NOT MASSLESS.

The greater the Mass of an object....and this has nothing to do with size....think a 6 ft in diameter solid Styrofoam Ball as opposed to a 1 ft in Diameter Ball of Iron. The Ball of Iron....even though it is smaller in Cubic Area....has many times the amount of Protons and Neutrons that are responsible for any objects MASS. The 6 ft. in Diameter Styrofoam Ball contains many times less in number Protons and Neutrons.....thus even though it has a greater Cubic Area...it has a Smaller Mass.

Gravity is created by the Warping of Space from a One Dimentional perspective of any Quantity of Protons and Neutrons. This is called a Gravity Well.

Weight....is determined by the attraction of the Mass of one object to the Mass of another. This is a way for us to factor in the amount of Gravitational effect upon an amount of Mass. Thus....since the Earth has a much larger amount of MASS...that being a total number of Protons and Neutrons than the Moon.....and in this case the ratio is 1 lbs on Earth is .167 lbs on the Moon. Thus 1000 lbs on Earth is 167 lbs on the Moon.

Google the Inverse Square Law and you can calculate how much 1000 lbs or any other amount of weight on Earth will weigh a different amount further away from Earth as well as that same MASS that weighs 1000 lbs of Earth will weigh 167 lbs on the Surface of the Moon and how that same mass will change in weight the further away it is from the Moon. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

A class-1 civilization will be able successfully maintain and control the natural resources and energy output of its entire planet...

A class-2 civilization will be able to successfully maintain and control the natural resources and energy output of its entire solar system...

A class-3 civilization will be able to successfully maintain and control the natural resources and energy output of it entire galaxy...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
wot about tptb would you say that they would not have the technology to go to the moon ? to bloc

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
blocular i know one thing we might not be class 2 as you say. but one thing i do know is that you sir are in a class of your own

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

blocular i know one thing we might not be class 2 as you say. but one thing i do know is that you sir are in a class of your own
Yes,we are nowhere near attaining the level of a class-2 civilization and we probably wont even be a class-1 in another hundred years...

A class-3 civilization would be able to time travel at will,they would be able to harvest suns and position them near the event horizons of black holes and channel the energies their interactions would produce and they would be able to send out fleets of interstellar starships all across their galaxy and even within other dimensions and into alternate realities,among many other fantastic and amazing technological and psychological abilities...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If anything that tptb have acheived is that they have managed to fool alot of people into thinking that they never went to the moon ..and that will do for them..the wool has been lifted from over my eyes to the fact that the very people like icke and co have succeeded in pulling it over yours.

these charlatans make money off us profit from lies

steer us away from reality

keep us from the truth

sometimes i wonder which are these powers that be......

ICKE AND CO HAVE SO MUCH POWER OVER THE PEOPLE THEY MIGHT AS WELL BE TPTB BECAUSE THEY SURELY HAVE THE POWER OVER YOU AND INFLEUNCED YOU.but you are intitled to your opinion like the rest.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

David icke is someone whos not afraid to face the mainstreams gauntlet of ridicule and denial during his quest to expose the truth.Have you ever read any of his books? They are amazing to read and the multitude of exposed facts and unearthed information contained within them is fascinating and frightening to think about...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The only dumbing down that i see with the masses is these charlatans keeping people from reality and sending them into the realms of fantasy ...for all you know they might be the problem the disinfomation agents sent to dumb us down with lies, my the devil is cunning .. then whos to say it starts a revolution ..............

Along comes the devil appears like a savior makes everything ok then is seen to restore order most people will worship him etc, ever thought that ?????????? ... no class 2 for you etc.after all it is said he shall fool many...

Wot better way to do it than by using these charlatans to cause anarchy, then hail the arrival of the man they call the devil, to be seen as our savior,, damn bloc ever thought of it like that ..........might be possible ............. it would make a lot of sense as already there is becoming a divide in the people ..and damn this used to be mostly about religion, the kind of divide we see now , is these charlatans stirring up a hornets nest it seems.. they are doing a good job so far and boy it is getting worse .. could these charlatans be actually the cause of the rapture to come? who knows ..one thing i do know is they do not do a very good job of providing the FACTS FOR US just twisted theorys to sell their latest book or profit from the sheeple that worship them.. by any means available ..These charlatans claim the end of the world ,near enough every year it seems, but bloc we are still here my friend are we not?.....

Think of all the money they made off the Millenium Not to mention the money they have made about this 2012 apocalypse..But bloc MY FRIEND one thing is for sure when the 2012 conspiracy comes and goes without a hitch then sadly to say the sheeple will still follow icke and co ..They wanna believe, we all do to some extent but you have to draw the line ,when next year comes and we are still here ...... we will then need to snub these charlatans and doomsdayers ..

My view is to send them all up into space and leave them there,... well to tell the truth many are they are allready on planet fantasy x ...wake up bloc ...

THESE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD HAS SHOWN YOU THE WAY MY ADVICE IS TO DISTANCE YOUR SELF FROM THESE DOOMSDAYERS AND CHARLATANS ..AND LISTEN TO LOGIC GO FORTH AND ................

LIVE LONG AND" PROSPER" ..AND THATS "LOGICAL"
edit on 5-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

BLOC DAVID ICKE LIVES TWO MINUTES AWAY FROM ME ...hes the charlatan master allright that one.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I had the privilege of meeting Buzz Aldrin. He came to my school to give a talk on his experience on the moon. I'm in Scotland - and he, among other nationalities, is from Scottish stock. He gave his wonderful talk as we sat with jaws on floor listening (they also passed around samples of moon rock - if we'd known how much it was worth it wouldn't have been passed back again). The floor was open to questions and we, being starstruck, sat agog. Embarrassed by our lack of response we eventually nudged our physics geeks who managed to come up with a couple of vaguely intelligent questions.

Mr. Aldrin is a very sincere human being who claimed his moon experience left him in no doubt of the existence of God. He spent many years sharing his experiences with school kids in relative backwaters - I don't blame him for hooking the guy that challenged him and accused him that his whole life was a hoax. He was part of a team that participated in one of the greatest achievements of humankind so far and then to be accused of being a liar? Well I'd have decked the dude too.

Anyway he helpfully left a nice mirror on the moon to let the scientists back home accurately measure it's distance from the Earth which helped us discover that the moon is moving away from the Earth at a rate of 2,5 cm a year. That programme was closed down at the end of 2009.

The Guardian

edit on 5-4-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Nice post christina buzz would have been proud of you, [if i was buzz i would have decked that dude too.].

YOU HAVE MADE A GOOD POINT . I FEEL THAT WE SHOULD DO NOT JUST RESEARCH TO TRY AND FIND FLAWS ABOUT IF WE WENT OR NOT, BUT RESEARCH THE GUYS ACHIEVEMENTS ON "EARTH" AS WELL. ALSO WOT BUZZ HAS ACHIEVED AND THAT IS THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT FOR ALL "MANKIND".... MUST HAVE TOOK ALOT OF GUTS TO GO UP THERE.. things for charity etc.. ..KNOWING YOU WENT AND THEN TO BE CALLED A LIAR TIME AND TIME AGAIN ......WELL WE ALL HAVE A BREAKING POINT AND SO DOES BUZZ.....PEACE

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join