It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by denver22
blocular i know one thing we might not be class 2 as you say. but one thing i do know is that you sir are in a class of your own
Yes,we are nowhere near attaining the level of a class-2 civilization and we probably wont even be a class-1 in another hundred years...

A class-3 civilization would be able to time travel at will,they would be able to harvest suns and position them near the event horizons of black holes and channel the energies their interactions would produce and they would be able to send out fleets of interstellar starships all across their galaxy and even within other dimensions and into alternate realities,among many other fantastic and amazing technological and psychological abilities...
edit on 5-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

bloc whatever sci fi site or book you got that from can you be good enough to post us the link please thanx bloc..

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
www.braeunig.us...

hope this will help you with your van allen questions bloc get your noodle round it my friend..peace.
edit on 5-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

this gives you some idea bloc about the protection the shuttle has to the things you are asking .I am new here and just learning about all this link stuff ,...but hope you get something out of this pic my friend..

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The ancient death star moon is literally a gigantic,super advanced space machine,an interstellar battleship that has either accumulated a layer of rocks and lunar dust around it due to its own gravitational attraction,while suspended in orbit around earth for a very long period of time,perhaps many thousands of years, maybe even millions.Or it was originally designed to appear that way, camouflaged to look like a moon, disguising what it really was and still is when it was first flown into this solarsystem and maneuvered into orbit around earth.I often wonder if the descendant of its original designers,builders and pilots are still living within it,continuously monitoring earth and its human inhabitants? And it must still be functioning,because it has maintained its one side facing us position for so very long...

What exactly do you mean "star" when you say "ancient death star moon"? How do YOU "know" any of these things you've said? Did you read them in a BOOK, written by people or do you have first hand experience?
edit on 5-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: add "star" to clarify the question

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

he keeps going on and on about the deathstar.......

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Helious

I'm alot better at math then anything they had in 69, in fact I bet I can calculate equations twice as fast as the "computer" they used on that mission.

I'm pretty sure that's not true. Computers are faster today, yes, but even a vintage computer based on transistors and ferromagnetic memory would calculate faster than a human being. In any event, the computing power they had available was more than adequate to the task.

I've seen numerous math savants calculate with precision,6 figure numbers x 6 figure numbers in about 2 seconds,like they were asked,what is 278,977 x 539,994 and they took a breath and said 150,645,906,138, which is absolutely correct and so people who can do that with ease and somehow they never seem to give a wrong answer,would be able to crush the computing abilities of a 1969 computer...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding
reply to post by subject x

Are you trying to take Blocula's title for painfully flawed logic? How would a missile attack from the moon be better than using ICBM's? It's not exactly easy or cost effective to launch anything from the moon towards Earth and it takes way too long to get here to be anywhere near effective. As for firing chunks of rock into earth's gravity well . . . ignoring your blatant ignorance of the laws of physics and orbital mechanics, how does one aim a chunk of rock?
Nasa,the military and the government proclaiming budget constraints and restraints as excuses for them not being able to do something preached to the public as too expensive,is a blatant lie.Because their money is taken directly from us,legally extorted in the billions and trillions and they print more whenever they feel like it,especially for fabricated war.But of course,there never seems to be enough money when it comes to eradicating homelessness,stopping forclosures,ending starvation and ceasing unemployment,because theres only plenty of money to do what tptb want to do,not for what they should be doing...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding
reply to post by subject x

Are you trying to take Blocula's title for painfully flawed logic? How would a missile attack from the moon be better than using ICBM's? It's not exactly easy or cost effective to launch anything from the moon towards Earth and it takes way too long to get here to be anywhere near effective. As for firing chunks of rock into earth's gravity well . . . ignoring your blatant ignorance of the laws of physics and orbital mechanics, how does one aim a chunk of rock?
Nasa,the military and the government proclaiming budget constraints and restraints as excuses for them not being able to do something preached to the public as too expensive,is a blatant lie.Because their money is taken directly from us in,legally extorted in the billions and trillions and they print more whenever they feel like it,especially for fabricated war.But of course,there never seems to be enough money when it comes to eradicating homelessness,stopping forclosures,ending starvation and ceasing unemployment,because theres only plenty of money to do what tptb want to do,not for what they should be doing...

block if as you say they can print more then why do they need our money???

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Apart from bunkers near or under denver airport etc wot are these tptb going to do with all de money

book reservations for the death star or?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Obviously "they" print more money all the time,but are "we" told how much they are printing? and do we really know whos getting it? I've seen pallets of brand new $100 bills stacked 5 ft x 5 ft x 5 ft high,but theres not enough money to cease homelessness and joblessness? it is indeed a very sick joke they're playing with our minds and with our only lives...

In 2007 the IRS collected $2,400,000,000,000,thats two trillion,four hundred billion dollar bills and that was after our so called refunds were subtracted...

Heres the sickening reality of what 1 trillion dollars looks like and what your about to see is pallets of $100 bills stacked two high! and pay attention to the size of the adult standing next to them on the left > www.pagetutor.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Obviously "they" print more money all the time,but are "we" told how much they are printing? and do we really know whos getting it? I've seen pallets of brand new $100 bills stacked 5 ft x 5 ft x 5 ft high,but theres not enough money to cease homelessness and joblessness? it is indeed a very sick joke they're playing with our minds and with our only lives...

you saw pallets stacked with money, blocy my mate you a banker ? where did you see this money stacked fifteen feet high? banker kgb or cia by any chance there .? dreaming maybe ? just asking

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

you saw pallets stacked with money, blocy my mate you a banker ? where did you see this money stacked fifteen feet high? banker kgb or cia by any chance there .? dreaming maybe ? just asking

It about allocations. Just because the earth's surface is 75% water doesn't mean people living in the middle of the Sahara get their fair share. Another Straw Man Argument.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

BLOC DAVID ICKE LIVES TWO MINUTES AWAY FROM ME ...hes the charlatan master allright that one.
I dont care if he lives on the moon (*-*) and please explain to me how what he says is wrong and how hes a liar...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

It about allocations. Just because the earth's surface is 75% water doesn't mean people living in the middle of the Sahara get their fair share. Another Straw Man Argument.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

5ft x 5ft x 5ft isnt 15ft high,its 5ft in length,5ft in width and 5ft in height...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

In 2007 the IRS collected $2,400,000,000,000,thats two trillion,four hundred billion dollar bills and that was after our so called refunds were subtracted...

Heres the sickening reality of what 1 trillion dollars looks like and what your about to see is pallets of $100 bills stacked two high! and pay attention to the size of the adult standing next to them on the left > www.pagetutor.com...

bloc is that you .....just thought id say reds definitely not your color .. so your saying you saw money stacked this high and the amount you mentioned that makes you that man on the pic..agent bloc?

or irs bloc ..which one?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Or it was originally designed to appear that way, camouflaged to look like a moon, disguising what it really was and still is when it was first flown into this solarsystem and maneuvered into orbit around earth.

"First flown into this solarsystem"? From where? You said it was built in orbit around Mars? Which is it Bloc?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The only dumbing down that i see with the masses is these charlatans keeping people from reality and sending them into the realms of fantasy ...for all you know they might be the problem the disinfomation agents sent to dumb us down with lies, my the devil is cunning .. then whos to say it starts a revolution ..............

You are labeling groups of people because they dare to express views and expose supressed facts that happen to disagree with your beliefs and so to you they seem like charlatans,but in reality,they are not...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The space race has run out.

USA punched Russia in the face on the race to the moon.

NASA helped create all kinds of great technology we use in everyday life, i think that the USA has made more money collectively over time than was put into the space program. Fact is, now USA has all its underground bunkers to do their research in and all the cash they made from selling tech around the globe they just dont need to go into space any more.

check this link out link

Says that only something like 0.14% of USAs GDP was spent on space exploration in 2005, when the shuttle was still in heavy use.

0.14% for whats returned and amount so large i dont think its even ever been calculated, for the return on space born technology. But an educated guess would say that it brings in its over the 0.14% of the GDP invested, a few times over.

Why did NASA stop?
Its a damned fine question because it makes zero sense.

$707 billion spend on the military in 2005 which is 19% of GDP (2005), since the military eats up the space races technology would it not make sense to keep nasa doing what its doing for a measly 0.14% of the GDP?

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join