It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by denver22

I said that humans in the modern era never went to the moon and i think that the moon is a death star/noahs ark type of starship and so perhaps it was ancient humans,who maybe use to live on mars,that may have been the ones who bulit it,a very long time ago and the garden of eden might have been on mars,when that planet was very similar to earth...

How did these ancient humans build the moon or get to the moon and can i ask why we cant and how did these ancient humans pass the van allen belt bloc? ..you have said that man couldnt get passed the belt..did they beam up ?
Humans in the distant past were more advanced then we are,check out my signature below and its thread to see and find out what i really mean...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I said that humans in the modern era never went to the moon and i think that the moon is a death star/noahs ark type of starship and so perhaps it was ancient humans,who maybe use to live on mars,that may have been the ones who bulit it,a very long time ago and the garden of eden might have been on mars,when that planet was very similar to earth...

How did these ancient humans build the moon or get to the moon and can i ask why we cant and how did these ancient humans pass the van allen belt bloc? ..you have said that man couldnt get passed the belt..did they beam up ?
Humans in the distant past were more advanced then we are,check out my signature below and its thread to see and find out what i really mean...

so wot technology did they use then? can you elaborate then for me wot you think. any proof ?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Proof? what can i prove? read my signature thread and what can anyone "really" prove? we are told this and we are taught that and we are lied to by tptb everyday of the week...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

its possible, but if you compare the brain area of the skull between a homoerectus and a homosapien, the erectus is much smaller and more ape like.

so either they were more efficient with brain use than we are today, or they were full on planet of the apes style brah..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

In the distant past,our brains must have evolved differently and their functioning capacity to size ratio must have developed in other ways...on mars...and so there and then we were more highly evolved and more technologically capable...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

choos that reminds me of a quote from the film the "planet of the apes" it goes like this

"keep digging cornelius youll find the master of this house"

doctor zeus epilogue lol..

yeah your right i think though, .theres definatley something there in wot you said

man must go hand in hand with his own idiocy, he must be a war like creature, who gives battle to everything around him.. another doctor zeus quote.. from said film..
edit on 8-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

you maniacs you blew it up damn you all to hell..lol
edit on 8-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Thanx for posting what very well may be the greatest ending to any movie ever made and the sounds of those ocean waves,how he and nova are like another adam and eve within a new strange world and then they see the torn and battered statue of liberty buried in the sand and he suddenly realizes what really happened to humanity and he knows hes still on earth...Wow...

I was able to access the video link the first time i clicked on it,but now it doesnt seem to be working?
edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Thanx for posting what very well may be the greatest ending to any movie ever made and the sounds of those ocean waves,how he and nova are like another adam and eve within a new strange world and then they see the torn and battered statue of liberty buried in the sand and he suddenly realizes what really happened to humanity and he knows hes still on earth...Wow...

I was able to access the video link the first time i clicked on it,but now it doesnt seem to be working?
edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

TPTB you blew it up damn thems damn you ALL TO HELLLLLLLLLLLL.

video should work bloc just watched it again.. must be a doctor hessaline curve in link and space..

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This link really shows a lot of the photographic moon landing hoax evidence,you can click on and enlarge every photo and they even show how the astronauts space suits changed! while they were supposedly walking around on the moon,as well as exposing how mrs kubrick admitted that..

"My husband directed the fake moon landing"...says stanley kubricks widow...

www.firetown.com...

edit on 10-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

jra

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

This link really shows a lot of the photographic moon landing hoax evidence,you can click on and enlarge every photo and they even show how the astronauts space suits changed! while they were supposedly walking around on the moon,as well as exposing how mrs kubrick admitted that..

Firstly, that quote from Mrs. Kubrick comes from the "Dark side of the Moon" video which is a Mockumentary. It's no more real than "This is Spinal Tap" and "The Rutles". But many HB's take it seriously, which makes it even funnier and also kind of sad.

As for the rest of the website... what a bunch of nonsense.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Firstly, that quote from Mrs. Kubrick comes from the "Dark side of the Moon" video which is a Mockumentary. It's no more real than "This is Spinal Tap" and "The Rutles". But many HB's take it seriously, which makes it even funnier and also kind of sad.

Her quote was not why i posted the link and to say that the wealth of photographic evidence in the link is nonsense,is nonsense in itself.Why are there 2 astronauts reflected in the face sheild? why does aldrins space suit change? ect,ect,ect

jra

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Why are there 2 astronauts reflected in the face sheild?

Because some one (not NASA), Photoshopped that image. Here's the original: AS12-49-7278

why does aldrins space suit change? ect,ect,ect

It doesn't.
edit on 10-4-2012 by jra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Have you ever watched the movie it is funny.My favorite part was the interview with David Bowman there was a couple of references to 2001.All i know is im glad David made it back after 2001 i thought it was iffy.

Funniest part is i see quotes all the time from this movie and someone thinks see this is proof we faked it.And the whole point of the movie is to make fun of the people that think that the moon landing were faked.Now there's irony for you.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Her quote was not why i posted the link

Really?

as well as exposing how mrs kubrick admitted that..

Unless you have a long term plan to escape via the bottom of the hole, stop diggin'.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Just a warning - discussing the fake space program here will cause assloads of paid HBGary and DOD employees to disrupt any attempt at a conversation. This is one reason that I am in agreement with you. I believe that the moon landings were fake as can be, but I do believe we can get to low orbit and possibly further with higher technology than is generally acknowledged to exist.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Take a look at the numerous "photographs" in this link,not the lame video and every image can be enlarged by clicking on them and they are amazing and most of them are undeniable evidence that it was faked, but,if someone wants to think we really went,then no photo will ever convince them,their mind has closed to the possibility...www.firetown.com...

edit on 10-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

proof we have been on the moon here it is. bloc how do explain this one ?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Chris Higgins
Hammer and Feather Drop on the Moon
by Chris Higgins - October 2, 2009 - 2:45 PM

In 1971, astronaut David Scott conducted Galileo’s famous hammer/feather drop experiment on the moon, during the Apollo 15 mission. Galileo had concluded that all objects, regardless of mass, fall at the same speed — however, the resistance caused by the air (as in the case of the feather in Earth’s atmosphere) can cause the feather to drop slower. Well, on the moon there is no atmosphere (a vacuum), so the objects should drop at the same speed. See for yourself how the experiment turned out in the video below.

As Mission Controller Joe Allen wrote in the Apollo 15 Preliminary Science Report:

During the final minutes of the third extravehicular activity, a short demonstration experiment was conducted. A heavy object (a 1.32-kg aluminum geological hammer) and a light object (a 0.03-kg falcon feather) were released simultaneously from approximately the same height (approximately 1.6 m) and were allowed to fall to the surface. Within the accuracy of the simultaneous release, the objects were observed to undergo the same acceleration and strike the lunar surface simultaneously, which was a result predicted by well-established theory, but a result nonetheless reassuring considering both the number of viewers that witnessed the experiment and the fact that the homeward journey was based critically on the validity of the particular theory being tested.

Joe Allen, NASA SP-289, Apollo 15 Preliminary Science Report, Summary of Scientific Results, p. 2-11

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

It took me about 15 seconds to figure out how i could duplicate that hammer and feather drop on the moon and how they could have easily faked it and how they did fake it,imo...

Drop a "wet feather" and a hammer at the same time and they'll hit the ground at the same time,every time...

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join