It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Present My Case That We Are In Hell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This isn't hell. This is your life. If you make it hellish, then for you it is. I ran through your list. It shows the same types of human suffering that has been going on forever. Some with a new modern twist. some, if not most, of human invention.
I would suggest making some positive changes if you don't like things. Starting with yourself. Get off your self centerness. The world does not revolve around you. Give something of yourself. To use a well know axiom "Be part of the solution, Not the problem"
It beats thinking as yourself as the eternal victim stuck in "Hell".

Ask yourself this........Why is YOUR "Hell" not "Hell" to me or many others? Attitude and perspective. Look within yourself. Trust your positive feelings of love. Reject selfishness, jealosy, hate, prejudice and fear.

As for me, I wish peace and love to you and the rest of the World and will strive to continue in a positive way. Living in the light of love and truth, rejecting darkness and dark forces, giving more than taking, respecting and apprieciating everyone and everything and not taking or asking for things I don't need. If the world goes to "hell" I want to be able to face the creator, in whatever form it manifests itself, and feel confident I did the best I could. After all it is why we are here!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
reply to post by blocula

strangulation, assault, puss, serial killing, choking,

LoL...
"One of these things is not like the other..."

Good one!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
This isn't hell. This is your life. If you make it hellish, then for you it is.

How do you explain that to a 10 year old that has been violently physically or sexually abused their whole life so far?? You're going to tell them they are a victim because it is what they made of it? How about a 10 year old that knows nothing else but bombs dropping around them their whole life. That watched their mother violently raped and killed by armed me. Who has severe PTSD for life as a result of it...you're going to explain it is hellish because of their own doing???

Such ignorant statements from people who have always had it good and think they know what it is like to walk in another's shoes.

Childish thinking!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
One of the two is established by the individuals choices:

1. The opened escape Door is realized at some point in your life, thus it exists for your spirit to shoot through when you become a time traveller inside your own recording structure, you are building by existing in spacetime (a soul).

2. You cannot did not and you are inside your spacetime recording, ever looping, never changing as a time dweller.

(1A. Someone you loved, which half the bridging mechanism build, and loves you as well, the other half of the bridging mechanism; and that other person has possession of the opened escape Door, You can used their Door to get out. Like what parents do for their infant that dies without the opportunity to record the Door... or uncle, or father, or daughter, etc.)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

In fact, don't talk to us about it, explain it to them that life is what they make of it:

Amazes me what comes out of the mouths of people that were given everything, and they actually think it is what they made of it...LOL

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Any time spent on this earth gives everyone the opportunity to suffer. Me included. I choose to move on and not wollow in my own pity.
I am impressed that you feel I have lead an easy life. It must be my smooth writting style that drew you to that conclusion
or perhaps it was because I'm not choosing to whine and snivel about my past injuries, losses, and screwovers. As for the child you reference, this is indeed a horrific thing. I don't know your involvement in this incident or the child's life. I hope you did your best to prevent this cruel act or at the least aid in helping bring the rapist(s) to justice and help this child recover and have a peaceful and happy life.
If you are only using this as an anecdotal (sp?) reference you should grow up and change your perspective a little. To us the suffering of a stranger, especially a child, to draw attention to yourself is SHAMEFUL.
Thats my not so humble opinion

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How is this thread much different to your earlier one?
We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

Especially this line from that threads OP:

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, fire, animal attacks, broken bones, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, work, drug addiction, heart attacks, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, avalanches, lonliness, prison, depression, aneurysms, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, tornadoes, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, witch hunts...That sad and sorry list goes on and on..

Now the following quote is from This threads OP:

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, locust, genocide, floods, land mines mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, animal attacks, broken bones, work, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, drug addiction, heart attacks, bombs, ozone depletion, stinging insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, class seperation, extortion, stabbing, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, forclosure, avalanches, lust, jealousy, lonliness, comet impacts, prison

Do you just recycle the same doom and dread themes?

edit on 12/9/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

More ignorant remarks. Wake up son. Life doesn't actually work the way you think it does. You seem to think justice is out there for anyone huh?? LMAO

Wake up son...please, for all our sakes.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Cut & Paste with a little editing to fool the less observant is a beautiful thing!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What your saying is you are just using the suffering of a stranger as your emotional crutch AND soapbox.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

As much as I love to talk about me, this isn't about me at all. You are missing the big picture.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If you think this is bad, just wait another 5 minutes.

Listen...if you're going to focus entirely on the negative, then you've already boxed yourself into hell. Hell only has the power that you give it.

Sure, these things are occurring on our planet, but, I promise you this...Whatever YOU THINK you're experiencing now, is compounded to the Nth degree when you enter hell dimensions. (I just call them, pure 3 dimensional realities).

View things how you want...just know that LOVE exists and the bad can only affect those who fear it.

Unconditional LOVE to you...17.777777777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I don't think you and I are much different than one and other.
You seem to have the best interest of people who are suffering at heart. We both do not know any details of either's lives or life experiences. And we both are not afraid to publicly express ourselves.
I know my posts can be a bit wordy and self centered at times. This is something I need to keep in mind and under control.
My intention was to relay to the OP that he or she has the power to make their personal experience on this earth a positive one.
As far as the two examples you gave of suffering children, please take a moment to consider this question before formulating your conclusion. What can YOU or I personally do to help these individguals.
I feel there is nothing we can do about these particular children.
Therefore you and I are left with only a couple of choices:

1. Internalize and dwell on these stories and images taking no action of any kind.
Being left with feelings of cynicism, hate, despair and ineffectiveness in this world.

2. Realize this type of tragedy exist in the world, that there is nothing in our power you or I can do, personally,
to rescue these particular lost souls and vow to do whatever IS in our power
to make the world a better place for as many people as we can influence and touch.

To choose the first in to choose to surrender to hopelessness
To choose the second is, at least, an atempt to fulfill your mission in this world
And therein maybe where the choice of "Hell" or "Not Hell" on this earth lies

These are my final thoughts on this matter.
I sincerely wish you peace in your life and mind. ***never let either one be idle***

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well said...I will leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I did a thread on the exact same idea a week or two ago here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It wasn't just Hidden Hand, all the insiders made the claim we weren't where we thought we were. There's a very legitimate reason why "evil" gets to rule. You're here because you suffer, not to suffer. It goes back to the fighting fire with fire thing.

How do you respond to negativity? With more negativity? Fix that, unleash the fire serpent, unconditional love, return home.

NEXT! lol

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Misty mornings, old books, children’s laughter, dancing in the rain, dew on spider webs, sunsets sunrises, dark forests, snow capped peaks, chocolate, pizza, first kisses, trees, true love, laughter, comedy, birds, butterflies, old stone churches, morning light, storm swept lonely beaches, Art, best friends, clouds, Autumn, meditation, first snow, first day of Spring, stars, full moon, long walks, untouched wilderness, stained glass, long hot showers, incense, fireworks, owls, waking up before next to your beloved and watching them sleep, babies smile, cherry blossoms, red wine, weed, peaches, fond memories, babies eyes, baby animals, poetry, first steps, women looking over their shoulder and smiling at you, anyone smiling at you, green leaves against a blue sky, slate grey rainy days, walking across grass barefoot, black and white movies, camp fires, marsh mellows, icy cold beer on hot hot day, daydreams, steamy passionate monkey sex, walking in the rain, skinny dipping, singing, candle light, roses, Summer, your inner child, belly buttons, laugh lines, wooden cottages in the woods, old couples holding hands, young couples holding hands, Friday afternoons, old museums, Christmas……..

Thanks for providing my to-do list for this week.

Okay...Here we go...Back in reality...Heres what the things you listed really mean and really cause...

misty mornings which cause black ice,slick roads,limited vision and car crash deaths...

people have been severely burned while taking hot showers...

steamy sex that eventually leads to child support and a broken home and steamy sex with another guy while the husbands at work...guys,try going home unexpectedly and earlier than usual,without first checking in and telling her your on your way,park around the corner and walk in through the back door and you just might be in for a very rude awakening...

friday afternoons are usually pay days as you watch your hard earned dollars go into someone elses hands while feeling your sore back...

thousands of old folks cant afford an air conditioner and then they die from summer heat strokes...

an untouched wilderness where people go out for a walk get mauled by bears and mountain lions...

stained glass is an inanimate object with no real emotional relation to anyone,but many people have been sliced to ribbons by falling stained glass windows...

walking across the grass barefoot and stepping on a rusty nail or broken glass...

storm swept lonely beaches with waves that have washed thousands of people out to sea and drowned them...

weed equals drug addiction...

thousands of babies are still born and die suddenly in their cribs...

owls that are winged beasts from the perspectives of rabbits,squirrels and mice who are grabbed without warning and ripped to shreds and devoured...

women looking over their shoulder at you sizing you up to see if theres any money they can get out of you...

waking up next to your sleeping loved one and hoping they are sleeping and checking to see if their still breathing,which everyone does...

thousands of people have choked to death while eating pizza...

snow freezes,blinds and results in people getting massive heart attacks as they struggle to shovel it and snow causes car wrecks that cripple,maim and kill...

every rose has thorns just ask those who have tripped and fallen face first into a rose bush filled with thorny daggers...

red wine ends up causing alcoholism in the long run,the legal drug alcohol,like beer as well that maims,cripples and kills tens of thousands of people every year on our roadways,but who cares as long as their tax profit being raked in...

snow capped peaks that kill thousands with their glistening and beautiful avalanches...

just what does anyone actually get out of looking at the stars,sunsets and moon?...nothing really...what do they really mean so obscure and far away?...nothing

peaches?...people have choked to death on peaches and peach pits choke and break teeth...

most b/w films were made for financial reasons,not artistic choices,the color film stock cost too much...

old couples holding hands as they wither,fade and are about to die...

trees that fall over and crush houses cars and people and their large falling branches do the same all the time...

many,many houses have been burned to the ground and many,many people are burned and killed as a result of lit candles...

dew on a poisonous spiders web...

baby animals that are carried away terrified by predators that prey on and eat the young animals...

fireworks have burned,maimed,crippled and blinded thousands and thousands of people...

birds,from the perspectives of insects are winged monsters that swoop down out of the sky and tear them apart and eat them...

forests so thick and over grown where many people never found their ways out of and then died of exposure...

my finger tips are getting numb.from typing..but what i'm getting at...is more than obvious...and the things that i listed are far,far,more severe,destructive and death bringing...
edit on 9-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So basically you see everything in life as a potential way to be either killed, destroyed or otherwise made miserable? You need to check that glass buddy, it actually is half full believe it or not.

Sun causes cancer? Yes it does, but we wouldn't exist without it. Plus it's pretty awesome to enjoy a nice day outside doing things instead of sitting inside getting obese...

Steamy sex causes child support and misery? Yes it can, but I don't think any parent on here considers that child support is any problem compared to the unconditional love they receive from their children, whether they are full or part-time parents.

Basically anything we look at has the potential to end us, but it's all just a matter of perspective.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to enjoy being a single dad without considering my child support, and enjoy my pizza for lunch without considering how it may one day give me a heart attack...

Life's really short enough without pondering such things.
edit on 9-12-2011 by 74Templar because: no reason given

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

as long as something has killed even just one person,never mind thousands and millions,it is not a good thing...for one example of many,the rain,which hasnt killed me,yet,but i know that it has literally drowned and washed away millions of people,so how can i see rain as a good thing? filled with empathy as i am and as i was born that way,i cant see goodness in rain that has killed so many people...

edit on 9-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here's an idea - maybe we as humans are no more significant than fish, trees or mushrooms, We're all just part of the natural world subject to forces way beyond our tiny brains ability to understand.I can see how we're culturally programmed to think we're the bee's knees and the cat's whiskers but we all plod through life just as dumbly as snails or potatoes. I like to think in the huge vastness of space and the trillions of stars there's some kind of reason or meaning behind it all but for us individuals living life on planet Earth we just haven't figured it out yet. In terms of our own existence it's the DNA that really matters, to pass on traits and become more evolved to live on Earth and maybe one day amongst the stars. If one has an individualistic perspective on the world and the shape it's in it is easy to see the negative, but thats just like a baby crying because it hasn't any milk.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

you are most likely correct...and i think that its our egos and our almost total lack of compassion and empathy towards anything and even towards eachother that makes us believe that we are better and more powerful than everything else,when in reality,we are not any better or more important than any other living thing...

and because we brutalize and destroy nature,animals and eachother,we are reaping and receiving the things i listed on page one...

A quote from George Harrison..."Keep Me Free From Birth"...wow,think about what that actually means,those five words are speaking volumes to us all...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join