It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The earth is a godless hell and we are the demons who's souls are trapped in it. The brutal truth is that if anything is claimed as being good or beautiful, it is purely subjective. Everything about this world is evil and malevolent and anyone who trys to claim that anything is good or beautiful, does so in vain. Because they only want to see it that way. From their delusional perspectives, they are only looking at the pretty veneer and refuse to see it any other way. They are denying the horrible reality that nothing about this world is actually good or beautiful. Our bodies are prisons for our souls and through the flesh we are made to suffer and feel pain...

Some will claim that the sunshine is good and beautiful...When in reality, it actually withers and burns anything and everything it shines upon...

Some will claim that the rain is good and beautiful...When in reality, it floods and drowns and washes things away...

Some will claim that the snow is good and beautiful...When in reality, it creates blizzards and avalanches, freezes and kills...

Some will claim that birds are beautiful...When in reality, especially from the perspective of insects, they are actually carnivorous, winged monsters...

Some will claim that babies are beautiful...When in reality, they are born of blood and screams and are often a burden on the parents who, unfortunately, often murder their own children...

Some will claim that there are those who are happy...When in reality, like it or not, even in hell, there is a hierachy among demons...

The bad and ugly things in this wicked world, far outweigh the good, so much so, that to claim anything as being good, is actually being self delusional and in denial. For on a daily and continuous basis we are forced to endure over and over...

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, fire, animal attacks, broken bones, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, work, drug addiction, heart attacks, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, avalanches, lonliness, prison, depression, aneurysms, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, tornadoes, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, witch hunts...That sad and sorry list goes on and on...

I think that our souls have been damned and we are the demons that are trapped in a hell we call earth and any escape is an illusion, not even suicide will release us. Not even death will set us free. Because our souls will be born again and again, tormented and made to suffer here for all eternity. We are literally trapped upon this earth as it drifts through a strange and endless void. A perfectly evil prison, with nowhere to go, nowhere to run and nowhere to hide...

Long ago Christ visited hell and i believe that our only hope is if he chooses to return, forgives us and releases our souls away from here...
edit on 23-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

+51 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You have a bad day? Need a hug? Sure there are horrible things but there is a lot of good too. If everything was good all the time we would have no concept of bad and good. Same if things were bad all the time.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
save me jebus?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I was going to say the same thing.
I'm thinking some optimism would be great as well.

I'm not sure how to seriously respond, because I just don't see these demons, and I certainly do not think I'm one.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

To quote the great Buddha "As you think so you become." Your reality is as you choose to perceive it. Hell this isn't. Heaven, not so much. But, it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

animal attacks

For some reason that being on the list of grievances really cracked me up. I don't know why but man I laughed.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

animal attacks

For some reason that being on the list of grievances really cracked me up. I don't know why but man I laughed.
Yes its funny as hell...isnt it?...being ripped apart by a wild bear or tiger...
edit on 22-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow. And I thought the Predictions forum was gloom and doom. And then I wandered in here.

If my soul has been damned to hell(earth=hell?) for eternal punishment, wouldn't it be better to remember what I've done so I will know why I'm being punished for eternity here?

As it is, I have this mistaken idea that trees, animals, people, oceans, blue skies, etc. are all beautiful and awesome.

Help me out here. Why can't I remember what a bad boy I was?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sadly, you are more correct than incorrect.

We live in HELL....

Correction: We are living in hell... but there is salvation. Existence is just a state of mind.

To sacrifice yourself for the ultimate truth. Be it love or treason...

The only problem... no TWO truths are identical. I believe ATS will stand testament for this.

We all serve masters... your choice is to either serve the hierarchy or the the one true God.

I choose the singularity!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
i think we are in heaven and evil has taken over.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
By your own definitions of reality, your perspectives are also subjective, no?
I'm not trying to break balls, I happen to agree that we are in some kind of purgatory Hell waiting room or something.

What about the "fact" that 99% of all atoms in our reality are made up of empty space? The best theory we have on that is atoms are made up from pure thought... consciousness. The observer has a definite affect on the reality around them, based on their perspectives. If you expect bad, you get bad... if you expect good, you get good, but it's always disguised as bad.

I have some of the worst luck in the History of luck, and I've been able to take back control of my reality through conscious awareness realizations. To be droll about it... Use The Force! The Force will be with you, always...

You make good points most people haven't even thought of yet, and for that, I thank you.

edit on 22-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You are the Fallen,
the Light Bringers,
tempted through free will by the sensate.

You are Louie Cipher,
it is you,
who fell.

The Garden has changed,
and the way you interact with it.
A prison of your own making.

Akushla

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The earth is a godless hell and we are the demons trapped in it and it is so painfully obvious to me that it chills me to the bone and takes my breath away...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
the sun and rain are responsible for helping flowers/trees/other plants grow...

Also without the rain you would not have water to drink

the sun also gives people energy

animals all have their place on the food chain

its the circle of lilfe haven't you seen the lion king bro?

cheer up, did a protester poop on ur porch?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I should clarify my stance...

Given existence and our current duality...

Could it not be argued that heaven and hell exist at the same time... on the same plane?

It is just a matter of perspective.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What happened to your belief we were living in an alien lab and everything is an illusion??

So NOW you think instead of a lab we are in hell??

:shk:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Is there really a difference? Imprisonment is imprisonment... no matter how you rationalize it!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
you are only imprisoned by the limitations of your mind. Helen Keller lived a pretty full life without many of the abilities you have. Life is what it is, and you have to decide how to face it and live it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
You have a bad day? Need a hug? Sure there are horrible things but there is a lot of good too. If everything was good all the time we would have no concept of bad and good. Same if things were bad all the time.
Seriously...show me something that you consider to be good and i'll show you how its not.Good is only subjective and if something "appears" to be good to someone,its just that they are only looking at a pretty veneer, that hides the ugliness that is within...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areveli
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Is there really a difference? Imprisonment is imprisonment... no matter how you rationalize it!

...and a prison designed by your own 'rationality' would seem to be the strongest prison of all!

Akushla

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join