It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp AMA on DI

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Mr. Knapp graciously agreed to participate in a predrafted AMA (Ask Me Anything) session, where we'll curate the top questions for him to address. For those unfamiliar, George Knapp is a renowned American television investigative journalist, notable for his coverage of paranormal phenomena and UFOs. His groundbreaking investigations into Area 51, a secretive US Air Force facility in Nevada, catapulted him to national recognition. Knapp's insightful reporting, which often includes interviews with alleged whistleblowers and individuals with insider information, has earned him numerous prestigious awards, such as the Peabody Award and multiple Emmys.

Beyond television, Knapp is the weekend host of the popular radio show "Coast to Coast AM," delving into subjects spanning from the paranormal to conspiracy theories. He's also a prolific writer, contributing to various publications and authoring books on UFOs and related topics. Widely regarded as a leading figure in investigative journalism, Knapp's work extends into the realm of unconventional subjects, solidifying his reputation in the field.

denyignorance.com...
ed it on 4-18-2024 by theshadowknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Already got my questions in the Q…

Bad pun?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Looking forward to this.

BTW George is also co-host of the YT podcast WEAPONIZED with Jeremy Corbell

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I noticed people on DI are already using the situation to mock and defame Bob Lazar in the questions runup thread since George has talked about him a ton, even years ago here on ATS the same thing happened. Sad.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I personally believe Lazar.

This is hard to refute:

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I noticed people on DI are already using the situation to mock and defame Bob Lazar in the questions runup thread since George has talked about him a ton, even years ago here on ATS the same thing happened. Sad.

Good thing I have final say on which questions I submit to him. Challenging is fine, but mockery and blatant personal attacks will not be submitted. I'm trying to build long lasting relationships, and Knapp is only the beginning. So much more to come.
edit on 4-18-2024 by theshadowknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theshadowknows

Same

He made his own Lithium 6 deuteride for that fuel tank to hold hydrogen in his vette. Impressive thing for anyone to do decades ago no less.. for another example.

He's also a colorful personality to listen to, same with George Knapp. Always loved the guy myself. I'll keep an eye open for the AMA.

Edit: Glad to hear, And your efforts are greatly appreciated!
edit on 18-4-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Lazar MADE Knapp. Why wouldn't that be a topic?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raptured

Make any topic or thread you want. Isn't freedom great?
By the way,
George Knapp was a featured reporter for KLAS Television in Vegas for many years long before Mr. Lazar came along. No single person "made" George Knapp, George "made" himself by accomplishing everything on his own to become a Reporter on TV. What you said sounds more like mockery or jealousy because you didn't make the same grade?

edit on 18-4-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit for pouty children who defame others.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Long time lurker from the UK here, Howdy fellow ATSers

Quick question; are we asking George Knapp questions on here?

originally posted by: theshadowknows

Mr. Knapp graciously agreed to participate in a predrafted AMA (Ask Me Anything) session, where we'll curate the top questions for him to address. For those unfamiliar, George Knapp is a renowned American television investigative journalist, notable for his coverage of paranormal phenomena and UFOs. His groundbreaking investigations into Area 51, a secretive US Air Force facility in Nevada, catapulted him to national recognition. Knapp's insightful reporting, which often includes interviews with alleged whistleblowers and individuals with insider information, has earned him numerous prestigious awards, such as the Peabody Award and multiple Emmys.

Beyond television, Knapp is the weekend host of the popular radio show "Coast to Coast AM," delving into subjects spanning from the paranormal to conspiracy theories. He's also a prolific writer, contributing to various publications and authoring books on UFOs and related topics. Widely regarded as a leading figure in investigative journalism, Knapp's work extends into the realm of unconventional subjects, solidifying his reputation in the field.

denyignorance.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Nice one Bob.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Of course George Knapp wanted predrafted softball questions. He doesn't want to explain how he swept Bob Lazar education under the rug and refused to say he was just a contractor at Los Alamos and not a scientist. Being on C2CAM or hosting it, doesn't make you legit. C2CAM is a entertainment talk show.

originally posted by: Raptured

A pathological liar made Knapp? Lazar spewed lie after lie about his education and his job at Los Alamos. Only evidence people could find is he was a contractor not a scientist. Jeremy Corbell was a complete douche bag to Stanton Friedman, when all the late Friedman said was what he found while doing his investigation into Bob Lazar history. That Bob can't be found in any MIT/Cal-tech year book and couldn't name one professor there that would remember him. Bob Lazar refused to sit with Bob who was a real nuclear physicist. I wonder why Lazar refused to do it.

Jeremy Corbel failing to debate Stanton Friedman - www.youtube.com...

Stanton Friedman on Bob Lazar - www.youtube.com...

I put George Knapp in same camp as Linda Molten Howe, David Wilcock and Corey Goode.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AW5150

Please check here, on DI
denyignorance.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AW5150

No. The destiny of ATS hangs in the balance. With only 34 days remaining until the lights go out, our ship sails without a captain at the helm. Yet, amidst this uncertainty, both I and the dedicated 300+ members of DI remain excited with anticipation for what lies ahead.

I've been chatting some with Simon Gray about regrets, ATS, and where we stand now. It's got me reflecting on what we once were as a community. DI aims to recapture that sense of unity we had before ATS became all about the almighty dollar, obsolete advertising models, and political in-fighting.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I personally believe Lazar.

This is hard to refute:

Good thing I have final say on which questions I submit to him. Challenging is fine, but mockery and blatant personal attacks will not be submitted. I'm trying to build long lasting relationships, and Knapp is only the beginning. So much more to come.

I'm glad you'll be polite to the reporter. I've started believing him and lazar recently.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. I know there is another site that is linked that I should probably sub too but I can't manage a million places on the internet to be subbed too and remember everything. I have been around here for a minute and surprised I have not been banned like so many other folks for what ever reason because I have a smart ass mouth. Anyways I have always loved this site and liked coming here. One thing you probably don't know, is that some threads back in 2004-2006 I was never able to be a member because of my location and access over seas utilizing internet cafes but this is where I would come. It was a different place then. Anyways, if the question was not proposed by anyone else, could you ask this, "Out of all the crazy things you have heard from folks involving all topics you covered, how much do you believe is truer versus bull shi7?"

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I've been chatting some with Simon Gray about regrets, ATS, and where we stand now. It's got me reflecting on what we once were as a community. DI aims to recapture that sense of unity we had before ATS became all about the almighty dollar, obsolete advertising models, and political in-fighting.

So glad you're still in touch with Simon. I used to joke with Bill and Mark that they had locked him in the trunk of a car when they took over the reins all those years ago.

Will he ever visit us at D.I. or post there?

Wish him well please. He started something amazing that just can't be stopped despite his departure and regardless of current ATS disownership. The motto 'Deny Ignorance" is immortal and will follow the mindset and Simon will always be THE star of this show, wherever we take it.

Hello Simon.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Is DI the new place to go or is it just for the ama? I am confused.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Is DI the new place to go or is it just for the ama? I am confused.

When this site goes dark again, life carries on.

See you there.

ps to TSK.... I LOVE the new countdown clock on the "D.I." site. Very cool.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

understood

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

can I be referred to this place by you my friend?

NM I didn't realize that the referral was not a requirement.
edit on bThu, 18 Apr 2024 20:04:52 -050020243008America/ChicagoThu, 18 Apr 2024 20:04:52 -050004pm4 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join