It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Present My Case That We Are In Hell

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

I myself,yeah me,knows what its like to be homeless,literally on the streets,without a car,without a job,without any money,without a roof over my head,without food,without health care,with infected teeth and all of that was made 10x worse by the fact that i endured it all during the brutally cold new england winter and not for a week or two did i live that way,but for many months...

And you should have seen the way the yuppies and the inheritance,i mean blood money recipients hit the gas in their 50,000 suv's and accelerated past me and the ignorant self centered people,how easily they turned away from me,denied my existence and hurried faster past me too wrapped up into their own little worlds of illusions that they orbit around eachother on to give a damn.They refused to even look at me for more than a second and could have cared less,because looking at me would be looking at what they could very easily become and they are all living in denial of reality...

And those are the people who are in need of a good wake up call,a hard reality slap upside the head...
edit on 10-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think that we are in what we make of the world. If we fill our lives with love and strive to make the world better than we will slowly work our way to "heaven", but yes I agree, most of us live in hell.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, but if there is only one thing that you find enjoyable here such as puppies, friends, family, sunsets etc, you are not in hell

If you choose to represent yourself and make an account to God as to why you have broken his laws, this crappy earth is the closest thing to heaven you will ever experience. Just as heaven is indescribable in it's awesomeness, hell is in it's horror.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

In fact, don't talk to us about it, explain it to them that life is what they make of it:

Amazes me what comes out of the mouths of people that were given everything, and they actually think it is what they made of it...LOL

Why?...Why??? do people keep having doomed babies ^^^ in these kinds of wretched countries...WHY???????

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Someones EMO!

2nd line

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think this is your case in which we have physics and an existence...Hell with blizzards? Kinda like Arizona with airconditioning if you ask me. So don't ask me.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Sex.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
My brother, you are as right as you are wrong. The world we live in presents a wide choice of experiences. So wide that a person may choose to be and feel as if he/she is in hell or choose to be and feel as if he/she is in heaven.

There are so many different experiences right now that there will be millions of people all over the world that would completely agree with you and will have some major points to back up your claims. The opposite is also true - there will be millions of people in the world that will totally disagree with you and will have some major points contrary to your point.

I leave you in the love and in the light of our quite infinite creator. Peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

i thank you deeply for your kind words , well if that's how its gonna end up i can't really do anything against it anyway . i try and keep the flow alive as much as i can with music , nature and love instead of fighting it .
i too wish you all the best and be blessed my brother
love&light

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by blocula

Sex.
yeah sex...as long as the she is giving her sex to me...its a okay...but as soon as she takes it away from me and gives it to someone else...she is suddenly seen as whore... seriously guys out there...try coming home from work early,totally unexpectedly,without checking in and telling her your own your way first,park around the corner and walk in through the back door,or whatever doorway is furthest from your and hers bedroom...and you just might be in for a very rude awakening...then the sex will quickly turn to hate and thoughts of vengeance...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

oh yes the truth definitely hurts . fighting against yourself isnt easy but necessary . and you are your own toughest enemy , because no one knows you as good as you do . do you do know what i do say ?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No. What we are living in is called the Tao Te Ching, AKA, The Yin-Yang, the now. Just as 1Littlewolf pointed out, the list goes equally on and on as well for the things in life we appreciate and love. So while I couldn't stomach reading the rest of your list, I had a nice time reading through 1Littlewolf's rendition.
Perspective is everything.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

That is the best you can do - be yourself and do whatever you feel is right. You have made your choices and continue to do so, which is true for everyone else. We are only responsible for ourselves and our own experiences. If someone asks for our light and love and we agree to give it freely, only then do we become responsible for someone else and even then, the responsibility goes only as far as the giving of light and love goes.

We are doing quite well, even though the outer world tries to deceive us and show us that everything is going bad. We have expected that to be the case in the present space/time and we should be glad that we are witnessing this situation.

Peace and love to all of us, brothers and sisters from the stars.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
I think this is your case in which we have physics and an existence...Hell with blizzards? Kinda like Arizona with airconditioning if you ask me. So don't ask me.
the hell of an empty frozen wasteland,the hell of strong winds on a winters day...the frozen hell of the grave...

and as far as snow goes...snow freezes,blinds and results in people getting massive heart attacks and dropping dead while struggling to shovel it and snow causes car wrecks that cripple,maim and kill...

Lots of people think and see snow as pretty and nice and fun?...how?...If they choose to lie to themselves and only see it that way,then it might appear pretty,nice and fun...but its not for most people...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You're supposed to control that emotion yourself dude. It's not her responsibility. Just another of life's learning lessons.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

In fact, don't talk to us about it, explain it to them that life is what they make of it:

Amazes me what comes out of the mouths of people that were given everything, and they actually think it is what they made of it...LOL

Why?...Why??? do people keep having doomed babies ^^^ in these kinds of wretched countries...WHY???????

Question should be - If they know the hellish conditions they live in, why do they bring another innocent life into the world?

Making choices results in positive and negative consequences. Freewill and individualism go hand and hand. Now, you know why Obama's push against individualism is flawed. If more and more people think there are no consequences, the personal choices they make in life will result in more hellish conditions. Imagine trying to train someone who is complacent, for they have relied on the government all their lives. Once people start relying on other individuals, their survival rate becomes extremely weakened. Now, imagine if the government system collapsed, and everyone who relied upon it lost government assistance. Since they relied on the government for everything, they are unable to survive when left alone.

Irony.

edit on 12/10/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Do all sappling grow into trees?
Sex is primal and you can't stop love.
These images promote suffering and spread it, you suffer when you look at it. These images are most seen when a charity is asking for money. Where does the money go?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Section31

Do all sappling grow into trees? Sex is primal and you can't stop love.

You are talking to someone who is part psychologist.

We are each responsible for our own actions. We are not slaves to 'all of our' biological drives.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I disagree, thought I believe this was said here i'm not sure, your looking at all the down sides in this world. Now look at the upsides, traveling to beautiful places, exploring world wonders, living life at its fullest, and gaining knowledge. I just woke up so I guess thats all i'm listing. But we get the point. Lets ignore the downsides, everything has downsides. This is no hell, this is just a hard place to live in filled with greed. But once again, just have to ignore that, and live. I would say it happens once, but I believe in reincarnation and an afterlife.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I agree 100 percent with you and salute you for your perserverence. You, Sir are a person who has been there a knows what your talking about!
I've have the utmost respect for you and your situation. I would, and have given a paltry one dollar bill to people in your position one the street ( from the window of my '81 toyota, when I can get it to roll down) I have seen a man cry when I gave him five dollars to buy and sandwich. You never forget that kind of thing.

Respect to you and everyone out there striving to improve their condition!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join