It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You asked me to answer up, below is what i believe to be "Foo Fighter phenomenon".
St Elmos Fire.

St. Elmo's fires are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
St. Elmos's fires.

Every other report, video or sighting inevitably is a hoax or misidentified.
St. Elmos's fires are not visiting Earth. There is NO EVIDENCE to suggest otherwise.

Prove me wrong

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have already done that .
Line 2

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I was just trying to paint a picture for you. Your right my life doesn't and shouldn't matter but if I was a real backward person you would then make fun and say I was mental right?

Multiple people are abducted in my family including my brothers and my sister and her family and again cases in my family line that included bystanders much like the "Walton" case... Are we all mental? See I'm sure you made the mistake of assuming. You assumed it's delusion and didn't even stop to consider that perhaps more than one person in my family was being abducted as well.

Face it you have no idea what your talking about and this is just simply outside your paradigm and you just "think" it's not possible so you dismiss it as fantasy.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The Iron Skeptic is a ET UFO skeptic alright.

But you and Mr. Iron are barking up the wrong tree about Foofighter's. I know... because I've seen one myself, descending vertically straight down, disapearing just beyond the mountain ridge, about one mile away, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C., one November night back in 1976.

Estimated speed of first bluish white lighted object seen streaking above the low-lying thin cloud cover, from the Eastern horizion from the direction of D.C.: approx. 5,000 to 10,000 mph. Size approx: 500 feet long, 25 feet high.
Distance seen: Approx. 1 or 2 miles
Shape: rectangular

One minute later - unidentified object seen descending below low thin cloud cover. At least 3 witnesses including me in a Ford Van with windows all around, rolling East down a divided highway.

Shape: spherical

Color: Fiery red-orange fusion plasma, with flames moving in a multi-directional current with no fiery tail.

Time: Around 10 pm
Size: Approx. 800' to 1,000' feet in diameter

Speed: 50 mph or less

Distance from UFO: Approx. 1 mile

Other comments: Fiery red-orange UFO, lighted up the whole Eastern sky and the surrounding mountain valley in front of us.

Recommended reading: The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects, by Commander Edward J. Ruppelt

edit on 14-10-2011 by Erno86 because: size

edit on 14-10-2011 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

edit on 14-10-2011 by Erno86 because: added shape

edit on 14-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by rigel4

The Iron Skeptic is a ET UFO skeptic alright.

But you and Mr. Iron are barking up the wrong tree about Foofighter's. I know... because I've seen one myself, descending vertically straight down, disapearing just beyond the mountain ridge, about one mile away, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C., one November night back in 1976.

Estimated speed of first bluish white lighted object seen streaking above the low-lying thin cloud cover, from the Eastern horizion from the direction of D.C.: approx. 5,000 to 10,000 mph. Size approx: 500 feet long, 25 feet high.
Distance seen: Approx. 1 or 2 miles

Thanks for the info, i'll be sure to look it up
over the weekend.

I'm going offline for a short while, to reinstall
the new Kubuntu 11.10 operating system.
I will be back after that is complete.

One minute later - unidentified object seen descending below low thin cloud cover. At least 3 witnesses including me in a Ford Van with windows all around, rolling East down a divided highway.

Color: Fiery red-orange fusion plasma, with flames moving in a multi-directional current with no fiery tail.

Time: Around 10 pm
Size: Approx. 800' to 1,000' feet in diameter

Speed: 50 mph or less

Distance from UFO: Approx. 1 mile

Other comments: Fiery red-orange UFO, lighted up the whole Eastern sky and the surrounding mountain valley in front of us.

Recommended reading: The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects, by Commander Edward J. Ruppelt

edit on 14-10-2011 by Erno86 because: size

edit on 14-10-2011 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

St. elmos fire can happen in thunderstorms, like making a wooden ships mast glow, like in the movie: Moby Dick.

But... to explain away Foofighter's, as St elmos fire, is utterly preposterous!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why do the people in these type of threads - the ones who do not believe spend so much time and effort trying to disprove other peoples experiences?

I am in wonderment at the sheer arrogance of people who say - it isn't real/no scientific evidence/no pics or it did not happen. I know how I feel - I am alive - I don't need anyone else to tell me what I feel. I do not need anyone to explain how I feel with scientific evidence and I do not need pictures to prove how I feel.

I know what I have seen. I know what I have experienced. I know what it real.

I wonder if the debunkers spend as much time on other issues in their life?

To all the Contactees, Experiencers, Participators and all those willing to learn about the more esoteric sciences - good on you for posting. Keep the faith.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
To the OP who created this thread: I find your lack of faith disturbing.. *Force choke hold* No just kidding, I just had to throw that in there. Anyways you are free to believe what you want to. I personally have experienced things that I will not go into detail in this threat due to topic relevance. But I have seen greys and reptilians close up and in person through my dreams. I believe that most learning happens in the astral realm and that these beings, like us, can enter the 4th dimension as well as, if not better, than any human. All I will say is that your dreams reveal more than you think.

As for the UFOs themselves? Well others have touched on the subject better than I could have. The proof is there if you are willing to look. Honestly I believe that the reptilians are here for our benefit. I have had only benevolent encounters with them AND the greys for that matter.

Or rather they are nice to me for some reason.. even if they hate the lot of you.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Akalamdug because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

well i said natural phenomenon like st elmos fire could be ball lighting or plasma balls too. Theres also pilots vertigo to consider e.g there's a light on the horizon but the pilot perceives it as a light right beside him.

You don't have any footage of incidents only stories. So your relying on human perception being accurate which it isn't. You have other possibilities like the planes themselves were triggering the phenomenon like has been speculated about ships and the wheels of poseiden .

Theres many more likely explanations before saying "OMG Aliens!"
edit on 14-10-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Also I really have no clue as to why I reply to you...maybe to pass the time...

I see it is rare that anyone takes you seriously on here...as you rarely get a reply with bright eyed believe hanging on anything you say.

Maybe people on here aren't as gullible as I thought...

Anyways have fun with your delusions of grandeur...but man ..did you really think anyone would believe you..maybe the top secret stuff..but also the rock star too....WOW
...who knows what else you claim to be.

YUP.....It's not easy being me. LOL! I will tell you what....I can see how a person such as yourself....reading this last post of issue in particular....although the vast majority of my posts have nothing to do with my music profession....would read in a way that on the surface....would make me look exactly as you have elluded to....a person who is desperate to seek attention as to compensate for shortcomings in that posters real life and real world.

But there is something else that I see besides how my post reads to you....as you have as much as said so. The other thing I see is an overwhelming necessity that you have....to call out anyone that you have concluded to be living a life that they have stated.....and since you feel their stated life is either too complex to be true....or holds to a line of associated misconceptions....that the person MUST BE MAKING IT UP!

Just so you know....I am getting a big chuckle writting all this out!.......anywho.................the thing is.....you have made a miscalculation....and a VERY BIG ASSUMPTION! LOL! And why do I say this? Because there is a very small number of members here....VERY SMALL....who have actually listened to some of my music that I allowed to be accessed from an external site....material that was never released as to avoid legal issues.

Now....how is it possible that some guy who is a sucessful musician finds himself working for a certain group? I think that part is obvious....especially the joint logistics of the two professions. Plus....I got rooked into it by my family.

My last job is helping run my families companies and we have sucessful companies in the Medical Equipment as well as Pharmacological Field. My Family's company makes several generic versions of drugs that you would see every day on the shelf in any Pharmacy.

Not to pile on but....and there are a few people who have herd of her....My Girl....is a femal version of me....and we both are into high adventure such as Scuba diving and we love Wreck Dives. A while back...I dove the wreck of the Antilla....hope I'm spelling that right...in Aruba...down about 135 ft....deep for compressed air. We also use HELIOX for deeper dives to avoid Nitrogen Narcosic and the bends.

Point of all this....out of the litteral THOUSANDS of people on the web who need to create an artificial life extrordinary.....YOU PICKED A REAL PERSON TO CALL OUT! LOL!

I am not upset in the least and find this to be really funny....and please understand....I bear no ill will toward you. I know how my reality reads...but it is my reality. I am working during the day in the studio and am very happy with the work so far. If I can talk the guy's into letting me release a short clip...I will do so.

Last thing of my rambling all about me post....I really am a nice guy....but I have had the experience of doing things of necessity that were anything but nice and I wish this was not so. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Wow..for someone who claims he doesn't care about what people think...you sure do spend a lot of time trying to convince people...

It is a true sign of a BS artist...

Like I said before have fun with your delusions...I really stopped caring...just had to reply..when you felt the need to prove yourself..because it was kind of pathetic...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Wow..for someone who claims he doesn't care about what people think...you sure do spend a lot of time trying to convince people...

It is a true sign of a BS artist...

Like I said before have fun with your delusions...I really stopped caring...just had to reply..when you felt the need to prove yourself..because it was kind of pathetic...

What I said I DO CARE ABOUT is for you to at the very least....look into the areas where I have said to look for viable proof of E.T.

I don't care if you believe who I am or not....but I am showing you where to find answers.

Google up the original copies of Washington DC newspapers...ALL OF THEM....durring the Eisenhower Presidency....as well as durring Truman. There is all the proof you need.

Then google...freedom of information UFO files burrial....Agricultural Dept. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just before the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT went into effect....there was a last minute panic event by various agencies and USAF as well as NSA, CIA....and ESPECIALLY FBI. They were required by law to allow access to files....files that at the time....were not properly burried do to someone not doing their job as well as the shere quantity.

Someone got the idea....HEY! Let's burry these files in with old Agricultural Dept. reports because....who is going to look there for E.T. or UFO files?!?

Well....by shere chance a while back....a file turned up. They tried to move them but before they could....alot of the files went public. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

St. elmos fire can happen in thunderstorms, like making a wooden ships mast glow, like in the movie: Moby Dick.

your so ignorant you don't even know st elmos fire can appear on wingtips of planes and has been recorded doing so. If you don't even know the basics of aerial phenomenon i'm not surprised you believe in all sorts of rubbish.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
What about Ghost rockets? Just V2s?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

more likely than alien spaceships

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

more likely than alien spaceships

Except the reports conclude they couldn't possibly be V2s in most cases.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Sure they do if u only read UFO propaganda from UFO websites which generally print lies. Of course some sightings couldn't be anything else like meteors must be alien spaceships.

Reading the believers replies on this thread reminds me why I stopped posting here . Ta ta

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

Sure they do if u only read UFO propaganda from UFO websites which generally print lies. Of course some sightings couldn't be anything else like meteors must be alien spaceships.

Reading the believers replies on this thread reminds me why I stopped posting here . Ta ta

First of all I'm not a 'believer'.
Secondly, I do not read Ufo websites.
Thirdly, cite me some of the sources you used in your research on the Ghost Rockets subject, please. Enlighten me.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AvatarKovai
Way too many sightings from people and even military personnel around the world for ET's not to exist.

Once again the distinction has to be made, most people who don't believe ET has visited Earth are NOT saying ET does not exist............just that we haven't come across them yet.

As for "too many sightings"........I'm not sure that is a valid argument.......there are plenty of sightings.....this is true........but what is it that is being sighted.

There is little doubt, even the UFOlogists generally admit that some 95% of sightings can be explained by natural phenomena or manmade craft.
The problem is objects in the sky, especially at night are difficult to access properly in terms of size, speed, altitude,trajectory etc etc.

Just last year there was a news report on SkyNews where orange lights were seen hovering over a town in the UK......the News crew filmed it and many residents were interviewed and were convinced these were ET craft........ these lights turned out to be Chinese Lanterns released at a wedding party nearby!
There was also the BBC skywatching program last year which broadcast live and was discussing the stars and planets that could be seen in the night sky......... a small streak of light went across the Sky but this went unnoticed by the tv presenters........the next night the programme presenters said that they had been many calling in to the program to report a UFO........when the team reviewed back the footage it turned out to be nothing more than a meteorite.

These 2 examples even today shows just how easily people see UFOs when really they are easily identifiable......it's just that the observer doesn't really know what he or she is observing.
I put it akin to going into the Amazon jungle and coming across an insect that you have never seen before in your life.........you quickly declare that it is a species of insect unknown to science.........you take a photo of it.........but when you get your photo examined by an 'entomologist" he quickly identifies the insect as Titan beetle.......something you could never identify........but something none the less that could be identified.......If you ask the right person.

As for military personnel......... well even military personnel are not experts in identifying all the types of natural phenomena that can occur.......even scientists are still learning about some types of natural phenomena.
You also have to factor in secret military craft where only those directly involved in the project will know of it's existence.......indeed those that tested the SR71 tell how they purposely fly by unannounced to other military installations just to see if they could fly by undetected or not.

I'm not saying that none of these sightings could possibly be ET.....although I suspect not......but what I am saying is the sheer quantity of "sightings" doesn't really mean a hill of beans.

edit on 15-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join