It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Yes.., to both of your questions.

Also... please check out my other picture... taken at the same spot by me [fooftr27,] titled: Space Alien Petroglyph Carving; carved by someone unknown too me, a few years later at the same locaton. Do you see the vertical 1" slit, coming up from the bottom of his nose. The same as the alien hiding behind the fossil boulder.

I'am sorry... for that I am dummer than a door, since I don't know how to post a picture on a website.

Hope my alien picture and petroglyph, broadens your horizion on the subject of ET UFO's.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

I was just re-reading through the thread and chanced upon your post. You do not know me and to me you are just an avatar connected to some words - however - if you had read any of my precious posts on this website you would know that I am published regularly.

Where is your evidence to support your statements about me? Good luck because in this world that is all you have.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

You claim alien ufo's do not exist.........some very respectful people disagree with you.

"In my mind, there is no question that they're out there. My Career is well established. My texts books are required reading in all the major capitals on planet earth. If you want to become a physist to learn about the unified feild therory-you read my books. Therefore, I'm in a position to say: Yes- Most likely they're out their, perhaps even visted, perhaps on our moon. - ABC News Quote -- -- Professor Michio Kaku Author of Theoretical Physics UNY

"I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. Another words we are being watched by beings from outer space." --Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director, National Aeronautics and Space Administration,(NASA) and former United States Air Force spokesman for Project Blue Book.

"When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science, but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum leap." "We had a job to do, whether right or wrong, to keep the public from getting excited" --Dr.J Allen Hynek, Director US Air Force´s project Blue Book as a scientific consultant, astronomer, investigator and analysis.

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up." --Professor Stephen Hawking

"It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system.There is no doubt in my mind that these objects are interplanetary craft of some sort. I and my colleagues are confident that they do not originate in our solar system." --Dr. Herman Oberth (The father of modern rockerty)

"We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the La case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination." --J Edgar Hoover

"Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is. I can tell you, behind the scenes, high ranking military officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs" --Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter (Former director of the Central Intelligence Agency)

"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth" --President Harry S. Truman

"I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said,Have you ever seen anything like that? He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it." --President Ronald Reagen (Describing his 1974 UFO encounter to veteran newsman Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal.)

LINK (Lots more to read here)

So, just because you don't know doesn't mean others don't. The evidence is there, all you have to do is look. But, as you mentioned you have been reading about the subject for a few years? Well I'm sorry but if you have been researching this for years and have not been convinced by the insurmountable amount of evidence you undoubtedly came across then either you are just not too bright or..... well you are just not too bright at all. I feel pity for you and people like you I really do. (I am not being sarcastic or funny and I don't mean this in an attacking manner)

-Alien

edit on 10/13/2011 by Alien Abduct because: Color

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I mistyped the word previous - and - ended up with precious.
Now do your research and you will find that on the qwerty keypad that the letter 'c' is right next to 'v'.
How about that a little research - and you can find an answer to something that appears incorrect.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

No... I did not see the saucer parked nearby, but just behind the top of the 200' high cliff is an 80' wide field that could be big enough for a saucer to land.

Location- 1.5 miles south of Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Reactors. Baltimore Gas & Electric.

Theres only three places like it in the world, which I believe the other-worlder's come to collect fossils from the Miocene Age.

Doesn't look like your average terristrial too me. To put the picture into perspective - If you were sitting on the fossil rock, your head would be about the same height as the aliens head or helmet, and your leg and foot would be visible just like the aliens leg and foot.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 13-10-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

No... I don't mind at all, that you posted my perported space alien picture. But may I suggest... that you study the picture a bit more; for this could be the only space alien picture taken in the history of mankind.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

The trouble is though , that all of the above has been said before. Countless times.
there has never been one clear cut photograph, or video
that shows something that coudn't be anything else Other than an Alien craft or Alien.

Don't you think that with the amount of reported sightings, someone somewhere would have managed to get
just one proper photograph that left no doubt.

The amount of cameras in the world, and many of them are of a decent quality, you would think it would have happened by now.
The thing is though , it hasn't happened as far as i know.
Surely even the most hard nosed believer, must have a few doubts about the absence of this picture.
it seems a logical assumption to me.

And thats the problem with Alien visitation. it is reported so so often that one would think it impossable for there not to be that one photograph that nails it.
The other problem is that 40 million Americans and countles millions world wide have reported to have seen or no someone who has seen aliens and or Alien craft.

Link to Source ABC News

Nearly half of all Americans and millions more globally believe we're not alone, according to a 2000 ABC poll. While 40 million Americans say they have seen or know someone who has seen an unidentified flying object, or UFO, a growing number believe they've actually met aliens.

Now if this were true , where is this "One" absolute stonking picture.
If i were being abducted , I would make it my business to set up anything and everything to get evidence, I would have my house bugged, trip wired, remote cameras, everything.

Now bare in mind that this is supposed to be happening to millions of Americans. Why do none of them have the
nounce to do what i have suggested.

Then we have the problem of numbers, if millions world wide are being snatched. Why can't we see the the thousands of super massive ships that must be there to host the thousnads at a time that are being abducted?

A jumbo jet . long body holds approx 400 people. Now look at the size of one of them.

Again the whole subject comes down to no real evidence.

Blurry photographs,
Sleep paralyses.
Mental Illness
Misidentified earthly objects.

add you own list,
There is still not one thing that could be considered "There is no doubt" That thing is Alien.

So i am sticking with the my original postings ET UFO craft are very very likley NOT visiting this Earth.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Welcome to the closed mind inn, ignorance is on your left and stupidity is on your right, you seem familiar with it though.

So your telling me in this infinite span of universe there isnt one other shred of intelligent life?

And dont hit me with any religious #, I have more proof to back UFOs then you do for that garbage.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

They're still just opinions. Let me refer one of the lines there to point it out to you. "in my mind" . Never do you lot give proof and you always fall back on opinion and refer to it as proof..

When you say proven you mean it's been proven to you or you've proven it to yourself.

Also. "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" smells of "blessed more are those who don't see yet still believe". In fact this absence of proof quote you use was first used to defend the existence of God in place of any evidence and it's lame.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
reply to post by rigel4

Welcome to the closed mind inn, ignorance is on your left and stupidity is on your right, you seem familiar with it though.

So your telling me in this infinite span of universe there isnt one other shred of intelligent life?

And dont hit me with any religious #, I have more proof to back UFOs then you do for that garbage.

It would seem that you can't read so your "proof" probably wouldn't be all that strong.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by 3xil3

Originally posted by RMFX1

I'm not going off-site to watch your stupid video. So, why don't you act like an adult and show us all exactly where in the title of the thread or even in the OP he says that ET's don't exist?

like i said saying ET UFO is stupid. Clearly he is talking about Extra-Terrestrial space craft so how are they unidentified
and im not the only one lost with WTF he is talking about because he doesn't even know[

im done with the stupid thread OP learn how to use correct wording
edit on 13-10-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

Bye bye. The thread is more suited to people that can understand perspective in
writings.
Obviously it's not a skill that you have developed yet.

People aren't reading your post properly and commenting on what they" think" you're saying without reading it properly and these people are trying to use the argument that they've seen alien UFO.s and they are reliable.

They probably won't get what I mean when I say that if they can't read a post properly how can anything they say in regards seeing things be seen as reliable.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Agree with OP.
Here's something interesting about our human minds.

Our human minds almost all of the time only see what we want to see.
It's the way our mind functions.

In my personal opinion, I believe that ET's exist, but not based on any evidence provided by any source.
I just believe that in the vast universe there just HAS to be another intelligent lifeform besides the ignorant human beings.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
there is no doubt that the people out there who crave attention to such an extent that they will say or do just about anything to get it.

Kind of like someone who claims to have inside knowledge of the UFO phenomenon....

Oh wait you can"t discuss it..shh...but you can hint at it...

OK....Blind sided by a poster who actually took the time to have a scary Death Angel as their avatar! LOL!

I will admit to a few things....yes....I have a MASSIVE EGO....but I am not unkind nor....and I guess some of you will have to take my word on this one....I do not crave attention.....In one job I have been trained to obtain it....in another job....I have been trained to use it....and in my sometimes pain in the ass job....I put my ridiculously long hair under a..."Hat"....and Oakley Sunglasses can hide just about anyone. LOL!

As far as what I do or don't know about E.T....that is up to you and anyone else to determine....but I believe I have listed many true and viable locations within U.S. Govermental Agencies or Depts. where there is massive amounts of burried files and information concerning E.T.

I also have tried my best to explain how and why things work the way they do and have no issue with another poster debating this with me.

I have also said that I have not posted anything that has not already been discussed in some manner and I would never be so stupid as to talk about anything that would be classified.

I have also laid out in DETAIL and left clues that only a moron could not figure out as to where and when and who and why and at what base....that my family lifelong relationship with many people....good people....some that I call "Uncle" and are family....that confirms a bit of what I post.

I post here for fun and stress relief and I am a PATRIOT and would never hurt my country....as I am very protective of my country and the people....some of these friends and family...who serve her and protect her. It really FROSTS MY ASS when I read posts by some decrying....THEM....THEY....MIB....THE AGENCIES OF ILLEGALITY.

Most of you have not a CLUE about what these people go through and the level of dedication involved.....then I watch some person doing a live ATS diatribe about what their RESEARCH....if you could call it that....has brought to light...and for just a few small payments....you too can be a newly informed SPACEMAN SPIFF with all the knowledge of the ancients downloaded into your head.

Meanwhile....."Uncle" is trying to get the time to fly out of the F#@%*&@ Desert! So as to come see my first practice show of the upcomming tour. "Uncle" LOVES beating the hell out of my drummers kit when my drummer is not looking....especially when he is wacking the hell out of a ZILDJIAN CYMBAL that has been curred by being burried in the sand for 25 years and cost more than a PORSCHE.

My story may seem fantastic....but there are a few here that know it to be true. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I stand by original assessment..

So you defend your delusions by calling me an idiot and explaining what a wonderful life you have and that there is a history if mental illness in your family.

Yet offer no proof to support your story...there is absolutely no proof and there will never be, because alien abductions are a figment of an ill mind.

It is the only part of Ufology that is has nothing to back it up and yet some groups still take it seriously...

I could also go on and on about how my life is this and that...but in the end who gives a rat's (censored)..your opinion doesn't matter and it never will...but the BS abduction stories must stop.

There is not single ounce of evidence that alien life has been or is visiting this planet.

Just wishful thinking.

I am not saying there isn't life out there...there just might be...it would be a complete waste of space to have only one planet with life in the universe..

edit on 13-10-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

there is no doubt that the people out there who crave attention to such an extent that they will say or do just about anything to get it.

Kind of like someone who claims to have inside knowledge of the UFO phenomenon....

Oh wait you can"t discuss it..shh...but you can hint at it...

OK....Blind sided by a poster who actually took the time to have a scary Death Angel as their avatar! LOL!

Is that what that is...I just saw it, liked it and decided to use it...

Sorry if it frightens you...

So you defend your BS..by asking people to believe what you say...and you don't want people to know who you are, yet you yourself claim to give clues to your family ties.

Seems to me you are also claiming to slash from guns N roses..could be wrong...only person I know that had big hair and wore a hat.

You my friend are one big BS artist...one of the worst ones on here actually.

You claim to be a famous rock star who has two other part times jobs...one of those is being involved with top secret stuff.

You claim to have gotten all this because of who your family is...well sorry to burst your bubble on this buddy...ask any military personal on here...unless you have top secret clearance yourself, which you would have to go through a plethora of tests...which would then be assessed by government officials who would do even more checks and would then come a decision, you ain't getting in.

Especially with your need to hint at who you are, who your family is and what government base they were or are at. You would be the worst candidate for top security clearance ever...

I highly doubt they would say..."well he is bill's nephew let him in"

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Also I really have no clue as to why I reply to you...maybe to pass the time...

I see it is rare that anyone takes you seriously on here...as you rarely get a reply with bright eyed believe hanging on anything you say.

Maybe people on here aren't as gullible as I thought...

Anyways have fun with your delusions of grandeur...but man ..did you really think anyone would believe you..maybe the top secret stuff..but also the rock star too....WOW
...who knows what else you claim to be.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Way too many sightings from people and even military personnel around the world for ET's not to exist.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Much of what you have posted could very well be true....except the SLASH thing....can't tell you how sickened I was to see him playing guitar behing Charlie Sheen on the ROAST.

I am not military and have said this before....I sometimes work with such people but I do not salute.

As far as what I post having the possibility of being BS....you seem much more distressed at this ideas than I do since....as I have said again and again....I don't care if you believe it or not....I DO CARE if a person makes such statements without at the VERY LEAST checking out the facts....and where to find them....before making such statements.

I have told you were to look for REAL VIABLE PROOF and DOCUMENTATION that E.T. is a REALITY. This is burried in files of public information in the AGRICULTURAL DEPT. and since you continue to state there is no evidence....it is obvious you have not looked. TRY taking a look then get back to me. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

The trouble is though , that all of the above has been said before. Countless times.
there has never been one clear cut photograph, or video
that shows something that coudn't be anything else Other than an Alien craft or Alien.

Don't you think that with the amount of reported sightings, someone somewhere would have managed to get
just one proper photograph that left no doubt.

The amount of cameras in the world, and many of them are of a decent quality, you would think it would have happened by now.
The thing is though , it hasn't happened as far as i know.
Surely even the most hard nosed believer, must have a few doubts about the absence of this picture.
it seems a logical assumption to me.

And thats the problem with Alien visitation. it is reported so so often that one would think it impossable for there not to be that one photograph that nails it.
The other problem is that 40 million Americans and countles millions world wide have reported to have seen or no someone who has seen aliens and or Alien craft.

Link to Source ABC News

Nearly half of all Americans and millions more globally believe we're not alone, according to a 2000 ABC poll. While 40 million Americans say they have seen or know someone who has seen an unidentified flying object, or UFO, a growing number believe they've actually met aliens.

Now if this were true , where is this "One" absolute stonking picture.
If i were being abducted , I would make it my business to set up anything and everything to get evidence, I would have my house bugged, trip wired, remote cameras, everything.

Now bare in mind that this is supposed to be happening to millions of Americans. Why do none of them have the
nounce to do what i have suggested.

Then we have the problem of numbers, if millions world wide are being snatched. Why can't we see the the thousands of super massive ships that must be there to host the thousnads at a time that are being abducted?

A jumbo jet . long body holds approx 400 people. Now look at the size of one of them.

Again the whole subject comes down to no real evidence.

Blurry photographs,
Sleep paralyses.
Mental Illness
Misidentified earthly objects.

add you own list,
There is still not one thing that could be considered "There is no doubt" That thing is Alien.

So i am sticking with the my original postings ET UFO craft are very very likley NOT visiting this Earth.

OPie are you just being willfully ignorant or intentionally hypocritical?

I ask this because many had pointed out what evidence there is and even I myself had pasted videos with historical, anecdotal, professional, conspiratorial and reasonable proof... evidence to which you refused to even comment on. Now you declare in your passive aggressive manner in a belittling tone to others who opened their heart in telling you of their abduction story and yet all you can say is you would have had a camera?

And tell them if a picture were posted you wouldn't shout photoshopped, or a video was CGI? You are being intellectually dishonest and I did say hypocritical too. Notice a couple of your other threads here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you know what an alien is?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and yet you believe in werewolves?

I should thank you for saving me time in the future from ever looking at another of your threads and this one did serve some purpose to me... I know whose threads are worth looking at.

no star or flag from me, not even accidentally.

denial is not a river in Egypt and you can skip a reply again as I am done on this thread entirely

adios and troll to your hearts content if that is all you seek ... for my part you don't exist any longer that is to say I am real you aren't

grats on bringing me at least to this defining moment on this thread

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
reply to post by rigel4

Well amen...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join