It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

You say with 100% certainty it was a human.
Can you please give me the details of at least one site so I can start my research and come to the same conclusions as you?

For now I remain convinced that reverse technology has been the major source of our current technologies.
I always factor in that our planet is populated by a species - humans - who kill each other in wars they do not start and cannot hope to finish. Humans let their own kind starve - live on the street and generally have not developed a society where every single living person is healthy - housed and well looked after. We still have soooooooooooooo far to go before we can call ourselves advanced. That is my opinion and some may disagree.

Much Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

How do you know the reason they might hypothetically be/come here?
How do you know they're not doing more than playing hide and seek?
Your reasoning is very plain and it relies on not only human but also strictly personal assumptions.
And by that I mean in your opinion they:
-have similar thought process/tactics/motives to us
-are/would come here for the sole reason of contacting us in broad daylight
edit on 17-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

Here is some of the technology aliens use.Jump-gate technology
Fractal jump gate technology
transporter technology
fractal transporter technology
time travel technology
fractal and dimensional travel technology
worm hole travel technology
ELF technology
RF technology
VLF technology
Microwave technology
Magnetic technology
Acoustic technology
In fared technology
Laser wave technology
remote viewing technology...The eye
Radionics technology
phychotronic Technology..cant spell it
Psonic technology..Believe this is spelled right
Scalar wave technology
Tesla wave technology

How i know this is because i looked it up and broke there stuff..But they can get it back...Nuclear technology as well..thats just a few

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

In fighting the aliens i have also used this prayer...In the name of the lord Jesus Christ,I break,crush,sever,smash,dissolve and destroy every curse,spell,psychic prayer,and attack put upon me by any PERSON,PLACE,THING,WITCH,OCCULT SOURCE,PSYCHIC SOURCE,MACHINE, REPTILIAN, GREY,GREEN INSECT,or any other entity,In Jesus holy name i pray ..Did this 3 times,,Now if i didnt believe in aliens and no so much about them how in the wold and why in the world would i know this kind of stuff...Aliens are very much real as you and me

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

some use the devils stuff as well.. like
voodoo
magical attacks
demonic attacks
satanic attacks
of course mental attacks
telepathic attacks
psychic attacks
Remote viewing operator

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Alot of there technology is spiritual as well depending on who it is

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
That's true, too advanced technology would never be revealed for public use. But even there were no reverse engineering, then what is left to say because saying technology that is like frm Star Trek but live and real is all coming from man's genius sounds sille to me. If we cannot reverse engineer alien technology, then making such jump in technology just from nothins is ridiculous and funny to think

So SplitInfinity, either reverse engineering or not ours, where I dontwant to rush with ET conclusions, I prefer the safer - reverse engineering.

Here is the rub....there are 6 main advanced Alien Reverse Engineering sights in the continental U.S. There are several more on U.S. soil....either State or Territory....and another 3 that are out of country.

The most famous as far as it's purpose being public knowledge is WRIGHT PATTERSON and this is the sight that the recovery "SPECIFICS" from the ROSWELL incident were sent much to the objections of then FBI director....J. Edgar Hoover. As many a BLUESKY Agent will profess....on THAT particular incident and GAME CHANGING TEMPLATE for dealing with these types of CLASSIFIED ISSUES....J.Edgar Hoover....a man not used to taking orders....HE GAVE THEM!.....and a Man not used to be left out of the loop....ended up becoming USAF General Curtis LeMay's BITCH!

This whole situation never sat well with Hoover and many a CAREER WAS SET INTO RUINS....because of one mans EGO! Still.....IKE got what he wanted....anything that was E.T. to NEVER BE USED AS A POLITICAL BARGAINING CHIP.

This actrually occured under TRUMANS watch but TRUMAN did not have the will to do what was a necessity.

Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

Here is some of the technology aliens use.Jump-gate technology
Fractal jump gate technology
transporter technology
fractal transporter technology
time travel technology
fractal and dimensional travel technology
worm hole travel technology
ELF technology
RF technology
VLF technology
Microwave technology
Magnetic technology
Acoustic technology
In fared technology
Laser wave technology
remote viewing technology...The eye
Radionics technology
phychotronic Technology..cant spell it
Psonic technology..Believe this is spelled right
Scalar wave technology
Tesla wave technology

How i know this is because i looked it up and broke there stuff..But they can get it back...Nuclear technology as well..thats just a few

Based on experience...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe

How do you know the reason they might hypothetically be/come here?
Your reasoning is very plain and it relies on not only human but also strictly personal assumptions.
-are/would come here for the sole reason of contacting us in broad daylight
edit on 17-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

How do you know why they come here? .And I've never said they come here. My point was to state why I don't believe they've come here. I've applied logic. Sorry if it upsets you. Not. And please don't try to change the meaning of my post again. .
edit on 18-10-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Not ruling out ET is not proof of ET

Isnt that pretty much the same as that old chestnut you decried earlier? Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. If you're gonna dig your heels in you better be consistant.

You're a liar. I didn't say " not ruling out ET is not proof of ET" . If you read my posts, thats if you can read and you're not getting someone to read for you, I never said that aliens have been here. In fact I don't believe they have. But there is no doubt there is alien life out there. If we're here they're there as we are all made of star stuff.

And the fact that you've not reposted so much as a single line of what you claim I've said shows that either you have no faith in what you say or you're just being a tool.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

How do you know why they come here? .And I've never said they come here. My point was to state why I don't believe they've come here. I've applied logic. Sorry if it upsets you. Not. And please don't try to change the meaning of my post again. .

No, you're not applying any logic.
I was.
I said that IF they were to come here it's not logical to assume they would do more than 'knock and run' necessarily.
What you describe as 'knock and run' might be part of their goal.
Or it could be their only apparent activity, while other ones go unnoticed.
It's not logical to assume they would contact immediately and -as you put it- 'have a chat'.
Also, no need to be so condescending. Re-read my previous post.
edit on 18-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Perhaps it is a luxury you can currently afford . . . to not believe in such.

I no longer have that luxury.

My close relative worked within sight of the craft and with folks who had contact with the critters.

I've studied the topic since 1962. I have reached different conclusions.

However, I do believe that

Guy Malone and his panel of scholars has arrived at the best description of the critters todate--along with Jacques Vallee

www.ancientofdays.net...

and

www.alienresistance.org....

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Now i have given proof but whom ever still wont believe the proof that i give...Like the technology that they use..Come on...DO you want someone to magically put a real alien in the computer..I don't even think my post are even being read...Can you explain and debunk the technology that they use????How would i know this kind of stuff....Yes aliens have been here forever..They are part of satins race of demons....Threw well read the bible...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

You say with 100% certainty it was a human.
Can you please give me the details of at least one site so I can start my research and come to the same conclusions as you?

Amanda I didn't base my opinion on any internet site or even tv program......... but simply the fact that If ET were making his way through interstellar space to Earth then that means MR ET HAS to have technology thousands of years ahead of us........that in itself means that we wouldn't be able to reverse engineer it......any more than a person living on Earth 1,000 years ago could not possibly reverse engineer even the simplest mobile/cell phone.

I do recall a Discovery or National Geographic documentary....... where some scientist......perhaps Michio Kaku (Although I am not certain who it was as I can't recall) echoed my already held opinion..........saying that reverse engineering was much more challenging than many seem to assume,......stating that reverse engineering would only really be possible if the 2 civilisations were at the same level or at least very close technology wise.
21st Century man wouldn't be close to ET,,,,,,,,,it would be oceans apart......no make that thousands of oceans apart!

Here are a number of links to websites for the inventors to some of the things you listed:

inventors.about.com...

inventors.about.com...

www.hookandloop.com...

A final thought.......If we did have ET technology, and have been able to "Reverse Engineer" ET technology.......then how is it that we haven't at least managed to make a man made version of ET spacecraft, and at least travel the tiny distance back to the moon....just to give it a short spin so to speak...........
Instead mankind contends himself with........Velcro.......makes sense!

edit on 18-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Assumptions.
First of all, human technological development has not been linear nor in progression or speed.
Tech progress is accelerating not progressing linearly.
Secondly, interstellar travel might not rely on immensely advanced technology, but different principles and methods. Therefore they might be just a couple hundred years-tech wise from human pov- ahead of us now.
Thirdly, not everything 'alien' may rely on much more sophisticated tech, for example a 1800's scientist might not understand how a cellphone worked, but hemight understand how it is powered.
We might not understand the engine of the craft but be able to grasp their lightbulbs.
Just silly examples of course.
Fourthly and finally, while reverse engineering might result hard or impossible, the tech might spring theoritical revolutionary ideas and new unusual methods for accomplishing the same result.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Assumptions.
First of all, human technological development has not been linear nor in progression or speed.
Tech progress is accelerating not progressing linearly.
Secondly, interstellar travel might not rely on immensely advanced technology, but different principles and methods. Therefore they might be just a couple hundred years-tech wise from human pov- ahead of us now.

I hear what you say Aurelio........but your first point kinda even more puts things out of our ball park........even they if they are just 200 years ahead of us.......then the amount of technological acceleration would be enormous.... ...many more times that of the past 200 years of earthly technology.

If ET has technology based on different principles then that would be even more of a taxing task for us humans to get to grips with.

I'd be fairly confident ET doesn't use "lightbulbs"..........but whatever they use for lighting.......we probably couldn't copy it!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

No, you're not applying any logic.
I was.
I said that IF they were to come here it's not logical to assume they would do more than 'knock and run' necessarily.
What you describe as 'knock and run' might be part of their goal.
Or it could be their only apparent activity, while other ones go unnoticed.
It's not logical to assume they would contact immediately and -as you put it- 'have a chat'.
Also, no need to be so condescending. Re-read my previous post.

Yes and when Europeans discovered the Indians in America or the Aboriginie in Australia they would run up tap them on the shoulder and run away again. That's when they weren't drawing symbols in the dirt which left the natives scratching their heads.

Or better yet perhaps they've decided to kidnap people, violate airspace and generally just see what it takes to trigger a war. What they supposebly do as has been "reported" just makes no sense whatsoever. Perhaps their goal is to find planets with advanced life and come across as tools.

Or they're not coming here in the first place which I think is the logical answer.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You should watch more Star Trek.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Location- 1.5 miles south of Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Reactors. Baltimore Gas & Electric.

Theres only three places like it in the world, which I believe the other-worlder's come to collect fossils from the Miocene Age.

Doesn't look like your average terristrial too me. To put the picture into perspective - If you were sitting on the fossil rock, your head would be about the same height as the aliens head or helmet, and your leg and foot would be visible just like the aliens leg and foot.
]

Emo I just took a look at you "Alien hiding behind a rock video"...........I took a still snapshot and zoomed in to examine what you think is an "alien".

I can confidently report that it wasn't an alien.......but mere patterns in the rock that made you think you saw an image of an alien.
How can I be so sure........well I focussed on the face/helmet of the "alien" image.......and roughly running halfway down the face is a band of paler colouration.....which helps the eyes (your eyes) visualise 2 eyes and a nose....i.e a face......however the pale colouration band extends into the rock above the face....meanings its part of the rock.
The "leg" you also see in the video is simply another rock.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You should watch more Star Trek.

Oh really? Did you or did you not say this to me.

"How do you know the reason they might hypothetically be/come here?
-are/would come here for the sole reason of contacting us in broad daylight"

For you to use Star Trek, which is a human perception, you've just done the very thing you negativally accused me of.

And to me you've just said that visiting aliens are real and you have faith in it because Star Trek shows it's plausible..

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join